ClickCease

Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Peter D.

• Customer Support Software

Life-saving product for the small business owner.

Reviewed on 2021-01-15

Clickcease has helped us way beyond the cost. We work in a hyper-competitive market and noticed our sales were dropping precipitously for no clear reason. After some research we discovered what Clickfraud is and now use Clickcease exclusively. We trialled all the main click fraud solutions out there, seated on Clickcease as the most effective and easy to use.

Pros

Its works, the team are helpful and professional. It saves 30% on our PPC budget day after day.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to get used to it for the non-coders amongst us.

Response from ClickCease

Thank you for this amazing review, Peter! We're so happy to be of help :)

Daniel R.

• Customer Support Software

True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

Reviewed on 2019-03-01

We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.

Pros

Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.

Cons

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

Response from ClickCease

Daniel, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are super happy to hear such amazing feedback! It is our pleasure to be of help :) We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your suggestions in mind!

Chad S.

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

Reviewed on 2019-08-20

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Pros

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Cons

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

Response from ClickCease

This feedback means a lot, thank you so much! We're happy to hear that we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Christian V.

• Customer Support Software

Protects you from craudent Ad klicks

Reviewed on 2019-08-23

Google does not help you when single useres kilck your ads 10 or more tmes per minute. Clickease use the google ip blocking to keep thes useres, or ex employee or competitors out.

Pros

Helpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.

Cons

No problems so far. This is fuly automated

Response from ClickCease

Hey Christian! What an amazing review, thank you so much :) We're happy we could help you out with your click fraud issue!

Oscar G.
  • Industry: Design

Thanks Rafa!

Reviewed on 2016-10-26

I Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa.
Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :)

(Soory for the bad english)

Pros

-Excelent analytics
-Excelent customer suport
-Good Price
-Easy installation and configuration
-God Dashbord

Cons

At the moment works perfectly for me

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Oscar! We will tell Rafa about how happy you are with him and the software :)

Frank M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2020-01-13

ClickCease has been great. As a small business owner, our advertising dollars are carefully spent. I like knowing that I can block out our competitors from clicking our ads and waiting our budget. I highly recommend this service to small and large businesses.

The software is easy enough to understand.

Pros

I like the the software is easy to use - even for a novice. The dashboard is easy to read and I very much like that customer service is available 24/7. I've needed help from customer service and they are always right there on the chat line.

Cons

I really enjoy the software. I wish maybe there were more videos.

Response from ClickCease

Hi Frank! So pleased to hear that you are happy with our software :) We continuously work on improving our software and will keep your video request in mind!

Lyes L.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

simple using and valuable

Reviewed on 2020-02-06

The software its very simple in using and very valuable for us.

Pros

All the features are great especially IP Block and Funds claim also a great reporting and analytics data

Cons

The product limitation clicks for Pro plan and domain limitation for standard plan

Response from ClickCease

Hey Iyes! Glad that you are seeing value from our software :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind.

Joshua P.

• Customer Support Software

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.

Pros

ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

Cons

At first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.

Response from ClickCease

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback, Joshua! We're so happy to hear that we have been of help :)

• Industry: Telecommunications

Best Fraud Click Monitor

Reviewed on 2019-01-28

Pros

Ease of use, the automated protection, details to clicks, and device ID tracking

Cons

When they add new features i feel like it takes at least a month after it launches for it to really work.

Response from ClickCease

Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review! We're always happy to help. We always work on improving our services and will keep this in mind. :)

Matt K.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good company

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

Pros

They helped me a lot when we were directly under attack.

Cons

Cost for our business model (many domain landing pages).

Response from ClickCease

Hi Matt! Thank you very much for this great review :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep your feedback in mind.

Kashish V.

• Customer Support Software

Helps prevent fraud clicks and reduces ad spend

Reviewed on 2021-01-15

Pros

Since ever I used click cease I don’t have to now worry about fraud clicks on my paid ads. Click cease would know and block all bots and fraud clicks and prevent them from clicking my paid ads. It has features to enable countries and automation based on your businesses preference. It would automatically block all fraud IPs and exclude that from my Google ads. I ended up saying up to 800 dollars and more worth of ad spend by implementing it for one of my clients.

All my clients and I love click cease. I recommend giving it a try if your are managing Google ads for a business/personal use.

Cons

I have had a great experience with this tool so far. The only con would be to manage subscriptions. If I had to pause the billing for an amount for a certain time period, it didn’t allow me to do that. I have to take that to the support team and it’s time consuming. Other than that a great product.

Response from ClickCease

Hi Kashish, we're so thankful for your lovely review! We are always trying to improve our software and will keep this in mind :)

Pavel B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Good service, but not so much useful for small markets

Reviewed on 2019-01-29

Amazing software with amazing functions. I hope that the service will develop and in the near future, we will have also a possibility use competitors tracking in Eastern Europe as well as use full functionality​ of the service.

Pros

All features are easy to use, you see only needed information. Automatic fraud clicks sending to Google Ads reduces the amount of time you spend to review and fraud clicks check.

Cons

If you are working in small markets, especially Eastern Europe, where the ​price of one click on Google Ads is low, the amount of savings will be almost the same or even smaller than the price you pay for the ClickCease.
There is a problem also in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, where a lot of people use VPN service to browse forbidden websites, use some messengers and secure them from different authorities. ClickCease usually blocks such users, because think that it could be fraud clicks on your ad.

Response from ClickCease

Thank you so much for writing this great review, Pavel! We are continuously looking at ways to improve and your feedback will be remembered :)

Derek W.

• Customer Support Software

Within the first few minutes, we could see that our competitors were, in fact, killing our...

Reviewed on 2017-06-11

Pros

The stuff works. I know there are a lot of phony reviews, etc. So, I opted for Basic membership, and when I realized how well it is working (and my competitors realized that they must be more crafty now), I upgraded to Standard Plan. Whereas before, my competitors were just clicking onto the ads, now they are using a VPN - Clickcease can mitigate this (so can Google, but they refuse to).

Cons

I think that the interface for IP `detection notification options can be laid out more clearly, but perhaps I'm just a little dumb haha. It's actually very very good software with no bugs that I can tell.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks Derek!!

Stephan F.
  • Industry: Law Practice

A Must Have for Any Google Ads Account

Reviewed on 2020-01-09

At JustLegal Marketing, our team used to spend hours analyzing clicks, server logs, IP addresses, site visitor behavior, etc. to target potential click fraud on our accounts. ClickCease has simplified and automated that entire process for us. In fact, the service catches much more fraudulent activity than we uncovered manually. Overall, if you aren't using ClickCease on your accounts, then you are losing money every day. You deserve 5 Stars ClickCease!

Pros

Easy to implement and use. Automated monitoring and reporting.

Cons

Frankly, I see no cons to share about ClickCease.

Response from ClickCease

Hi Stephan, thank you so much for your lovely words! It's our pleasure to save precious time and money ;)

• Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

What a relief!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

What a relief! This is perfect for bouncing fraudulent IP's. Everyone needs this. A central list helps you keep track of the blacklisted addresses. Love it!

Cons

Nothing bad for us. People answered our questions, quick turnaround and great support team. Does everything you need from this type of solution

Response from ClickCease

This is exactly what we are hoping to hear! It is our pleasure to be of help :) Thanks a bunch for the lovely review!

Paolo M.

• Customer Support Software

They beat all click fraud at their own game

Reviewed on 2020-06-01

They have saved us from a lot of fake clicks which in turn has saved us a lot of money.

Pros

Clickcease beats all click fraud at their own game. They are the top rated google ads click fraud prevention and will save you a lot of money.

Cons

It is a little pricey but they are the best so it is better to just stick with them and know the job is being done right.

Response from ClickCease

Thanks for writing this amazing review, Paolo! We are always happy to save precious time and money ;)

Daniel C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Stop the waste

Reviewed on 2019-01-21

Pros

Reduces advertising costs when using Google Adwords significantly

Cons

So far I have not had to experience any issues with using this service.

Response from ClickCease

That's great to hear, Daniel! It's always a pleasure to be of help :)

Arkady G.

• Customer Support Software

ClickCease will save you money!

Reviewed on 2021-01-03

As i said on title, after using ClickCease for 3-4 years it saved me hundreds of dollars on google ads, It highly recommended !!!

Pros

If you didn't try it yet, go and subscribe, It is a great service! It will definitely found you fraud clicks on google ads and save you money.

Cons

didnt found any cons, as \i said, It will save you money!

Response from ClickCease

Hey Arkady! We are so happy to hear this. We're glad we could help you save your Google Ads budget

Rance B.

Reduced costs in Google Ads

Reviewed on 2021-01-20

So far ClickCease has performed exactly as it's supposed to and is keeping our ads from getting expensive, unwanted clicks

Pros

It was simple to use, inexpensive and it does exactly what its supposed to do!

Cons

I have not had any complaints do far about this product

Response from ClickCease

Hi Rance! Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback :)

Mike W.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Peace of Mind

Reviewed on 2019-01-08

This will give you peace of mind for your ad spend so that you will be saving money rather than losing money from fraudulent clicks.

Pros

Easy to follow along with reporting that they provide.

Cons

Difficult to setup conversion tracking.

Response from ClickCease

Amazing, we are so glad that we helped you out with your click fraud issue. Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, Mike :)

• Industry: Graphic Design Software

Rather Good

Reviewed on 2018-10-31

Rather Good

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use, and the interface is for the most part easy to understand.

Cons

Can't match up the blocked IP address with the blocked domains.

Response from ClickCease

We are glad to hear that! Thank you very much for the review :) We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your feedback in mind!

Billy B.
  • Industry: Textiles

Excellent

Reviewed on 2018-10-25

Excellent customer support service and the software just simply works

Pros

The stuff really works and is customizable

Cons

Nothing at all just wish it worked on Yelp. But for AdWords AWESOME

Response from ClickCease

Thank you so much for writing this amazing review, Billy! It is our pleasure to be of help :) We're so glad that you are enjoying your experience!

Conrado B.

• Customer Support Software

Great service with a great support team.

Reviewed on 2019-01-22

The support team is quick to respond and is very knowledgeable.

Pros

Clean interface, Ease of use, Great support team.

Cons

I have not had a bad experience yet. Pretty happy with the overall experience.

Response from ClickCease

Amazing! We're glad that you are enjoying our service :) It's our pleasure to help.

Florin P.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2016-10-26

The support is great, the software lightnigh fast, an overall process as any webservice should be. The guys extend their service through trial and they give the best advices.

Pros

Support, automatic fast updates

Cons

Automatic emails or notifications

Response from ClickCease

Thank you for the feedback, Florin! We're always happy to be of help :)

Ron S.

Pays for Itself

Reviewed on 2016-10-26

I didn't realize we had a problem with click fraud until we actually started using ClickCease. It pays for itself (and more) every single month that we use it. Highly recommended.

Response from ClickCease

We're so happy to hear that we could help you with your click fraud issue! Thanks for this amazing review, Ron :)