Showing 55 reviews of 54

Omnify

Booking Automation Platform for Sports, Fitness & Wellness!

4.2 /5 (54 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 55 reviews of 54
Beverly A.

Outstanding Product and Support

Reviewed on 2020-07-28

I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had to start from the beginning with me. Even after I had read most of the articles on the Omnify site, I still did not understand a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed virtually all of the features with me. He was patient and explained things in a way that I could understand. After our initial session, I scheduled at least two (maybe even three) additional appointments and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me through. Once again, he was patient, answered all of my questions and explained additional features that would make things easier for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding and is a great representative for Omnify!

I also want to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very responsive and helpful with working through the process to import our client data. I initially had problems understanding the process and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent very detailed instructions on what was needed and how to capture the data on the spreadsheet. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also answered a few additional questions and had our data uploaded very quickly once I submitted it which I appreciated since we were close the scheduled pool opening date.

Omnify has an excellent customer service team!!

Pros

The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session.

It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

Cons

I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Reviewed on 2018-03-07

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Pros

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Cons

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

Josephine S.

appointments great, memberships a problem

Reviewed on 2020-10-23

I got it through App Sumo deal, so great value at the discounted price. if I was paying ongoing fees I would have left them a long time ago.

Pros

integration into my website was easy, as it setting up new services. calendars synch well now.

Cons

it is in my time zone, not the end user.
understanding membership setup has caused me no end of problems, so not clear what their definitions are, and meant I have to go back to clients over and over to try to sort. I've even had a phone conversation with them, beyond chat, and still no clarity. they don't get I need some on auto pay, and some not. the setting is global. I'll be looking at organising subscriptions directly with my payment platform instead. Had enough of unclear solutions.

Aidan D.

Omnify is a powerful and flexible platform with a huge amount of potential and it’s getting...

Reviewed on 2018-09-13

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

Pros

After spending several months exploring various other platforms, I finally settled on Omnify because of its ease of use and the many excellent features it offers.

From what I experienced, I found Omnify to be the only online software that gave me the flexibility to create and present our services in a way that was visually clear and simple for our clients to book online.

The option to create widgets enabled us to integrate the platform into our website making it even easier for clients to explore and select the services they wanted.

The Omnify team are clearly committed to the needs of their clients, updating the various features and improving the functionality of the platform on a regular basis. Their support team is 'Outstanding' and are always on hand to provide guidance in a patient and professional manner.

Cons

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back!

Lauren K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great software.

Reviewed on 2019-02-21

Excellent.

Pros

It’s super easy to use and the service store looks exactly as I want it to, with minimal effort.

Cons

I wish there was a client app available. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be customized, but I’d love for my students to be able to book from an app. For now, getting them to add my service store to their home screen is an okay alternative.

Stephanie G.

Good overall experience but it could be better

Reviewed on 2018-05-12

Pros

Beautiful UX design
I really like the getting started wizard which was great to get to know the menus options to set up our account.
nice website widget and or store front website included in most plans
they are constantly pushing updates to fix bugs :)
I like the 2 way google calendar sync, if you use google apps it plays well with it
we have the Studio plan which does not come with custom domain so for this reason we use the embedding option to use it on our website
convenient integrations with stripe and paypal

Cons

Has an extra 0.5% fee on top of the regular 2.9% stripe/paypal fee
The app still has many bugs which is why I do not use all features
Customer support is pretty active but can be hard to reach at times

Henry H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A strong app for any business looking to automate their classes online

Reviewed on 2018-09-26

Overall it was a positive experience with Omnify primarily due to their customer support team who worked with me every step of the way to make sure that even a custom product could still happen through their application.

Pros

Once setup, the admin side of Omnify allows you to manage your individual class schedules/times, all with a maximum per class and waiting list feature. Also their Front Desk booking feature allows for a solid report of transactions and the ability to do live new / adjusted bookings on the spot, if needed.

Cons

There are a few areas in the cart checkout areas where the user experience can get a little confusing for customers if booking classes / classpacks has any specific details. Being able to include additional custom messaging on those checkout pages for clarity would help.

Malorie S.
  • Industry: Events Services

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Reviewed on 2017-08-23

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well.

Pros

Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Cons

Not much space to customise information on the trainers so we've needed to build that into our website. Limited ability to add links or colours etc in the class descriptions

Response from Omnify

Thank you, Malorie! We are working on it to make the system even better

Claire and joan C.

Amazing!! Every time we had a problem Vikram messaged us right away and helped! Like right...

Reviewed on 2017-08-24

It is easy to use and a great design

Pros

Easy, coast effective, and the costumer service is quick, nice and reliable. The app is amazing value for money.

An Amazing All In One App

Reviewed on 2018-01-18

scheduling and creating an online service experience.

Pros

How well thought out it is and the breadth of application for small business, though there are some flaws.

Cons

not very friendly for consultants, mainly set up for classes and is not easy to set up if you are a one man consultancy.

Jenny D.

Love Omnify

Reviewed on 2017-03-10

The Omnify help is tremendous. They are always available to help out. The user interface is very good and they constantly keep adding new features!

Steve T.

Great Software for the Price

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

Very positive. The company and support works with their customers very well.

Pros

Easy Integration with My Website

Cons

A few more training videos for uses chases, such as to manually add/schedule consultations would be helpful.

Shannon R.

Makes Selling services Online Easy

Reviewed on 2018-11-29

Customer service is fantastic. I had a few issues when I first started due to not knowing how to use the platform but they were very patient and provided all the support I needed. The UI is easy to understand and support is great.

Pros

You can get up and running selling services or booking appointments online in about an hour. Very easy to setup and use. They have template options for many types of businesses and services so it should be easy finding one that fits your needs. Perfect for adding on to an existing website without having to make major changes to your existing site, simple sub-domain setup and you are ready to go.

Cons

While the templates are nice and easy to customize, if you want detailed customizations you will need to know how to code or have a developer on hand.

Anita d M.

Good Booking System and the Support has been brilliant

Reviewed on 2018-01-19

The biggest benefit has been ease of client booking and course bookings now compared to when I did it manually - saved my time and has resulted in improved booking success rate.

Pros

I love that I can use it for both booking clients and for my course bookings all in one system.

Client Bookings are now so easy as used to spend precious time emailing trying to find a suitable time slot and now clients can check out all options and book and it takes payment at time of book - other systems I researched wanted extra money to do this.

It has been easy to use and the support when I have had problems has been quick and responsive.

Cons

Omnify is a growing product so there has been a few glitches as it develops but the support team have been very responsive to correct and the development plans they have will take this from been a very good product to and really great one.

My life coaching clients are international and at present the appointment booking does not allow them to change to their own time zone to view appointments which has caused a few difficulties when they have time zone converted incorrectly but understand this is in development.

Group bookings

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Omnify customer service were very helpful. It took me a while to get to grips with everything but always got word back from team quickly. Still a lot more i need to figure out on it though to get full use.

Pros

-Ease for clients to book in.
- adding my own images
- option for private appointment bookings
- my own app

Cons

If added an extra class lets say on thursday, i couldn't arrange the classes and slot it into where the rest of Thursday classes were.

The phone did not always should up everything that should have been on the screen depending on phones.

This was also the case when someone needed to change card details. Change card was on the bottom of screen so does not appear on everyone's app.

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

Reviewed on 2019-01-27

I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

Pros

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Cons

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

Pros

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Cons

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

Onn H.

Great product, wonderful service!

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Pros

It help to manage our studio very easy, get reports, see customers status with a great mobile app for our customeres

Cons

Missing some small features, but the team at Omnfiy keep developing and add great features every time

Marie D.

Love Omnify!

Reviewed on 2017-03-09

Omnify's staff is very friendly and they are also always available to help out. The platform is extremely user friendly and easy to adapt to.

Jane L.

Great Scheduling Software!

Reviewed on 2017-03-09

Omnify does the job of scheduling and managing classes really well. I'm very satisfied with their services.

Philip J.

Good Scheduling Software!

Reviewed on 2017-03-10

I use Omnify for my yoga studio. Their class scheduling feature is pretty good. The user interface is also quite nice.

Geared more towards training sessions and less towards studio sessions. Great for...

Reviewed on 2018-01-18

Pros

Easy to setup
Easy branding
Great support
Full shop both front and back
Easily links to most common payment gateways

Cons

Needs an option for photography studio. I cannot get it to do exactly what I needed it to for my photography business.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Pros

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Cons

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

Sherry W.
  • Industry: Printing

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Reviewed on 2017-08-22

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Pros

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Cons

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Response from Omnify

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!