Omnify

Booking Automation Platform for Sports, Fitness & Wellness!

4.5/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

76 Software options

• Customer Support Software

My launch has been delayed for months, Support stopped responding to me :-(

Reviewed on 2018-03-07

Nothing as of now as I have been trying to launch for months.

Pros

Ease of use, promising app, interface. This app could be the BEST if the bugs are resolved and if the support team get organized.

Cons

The system has many bugs, and the support team is not consistently responsive. I would like to see some features like showing full price scratched and showing promotion price next to it. I needed a lot of support and still could not launch becuse of the bugs I am facing on almost every feature.

Lucinda C.

Re-opening Pool with COVID-19 restrictions

Reviewed on 2021-06-01

COVID-19 restrictions allow us to re-open the small pool in our 110-unit condo complex with severe limitations. We needed a way to equitably share the limited # of reservations in a way our residents would find easy & convenient. Omnify has enabled us to do that without any real tech expertise on our part.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened carefully to our needs & responded with a clear explanation of how Omnify plans could meet those. Then Aravind's attentive customer support throughout set-up, launch, and all customer questions provided speedy & smooth re-opening. Flexibility of plan allowed us to load our own liability waiver and Emergency Pool Rules, & can adjust as COVID-19 restrictions change over time. Ability to email specific individuals or all "clients" through the system is an especially useful feature.

Cons

We only have a week with the system at this point, so it's possible issues will come to light later. For now though, we only wish the system could handle dual restrictions, such as "Each user only 1 reservation per day subject to a maximum of 3 per week."

Jeremy C.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used for 1+ year

Great Reservation Service, Easy for your Customers, Great Analytics

Reviewed on 2021-04-26

In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have to reduce pool capacities but still equitably serve a community of nearly 4,000 homes and so by using Omnify to make reservations it allows everyone to have equal access to community amenities.

Pros

The service team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful and made uploading the necessary data and deploying the system a simple straightforward process.

Cons

The skills and knowledge of the customer service team made problem solving simple and because its a very flexible system, customization was easy.

There was nothing I didn't like.

Phi N.
  • Industry: Sports

Sweetwater Country Club

Reviewed on 2021-04-19

Customer service was outstanding. Always prompt with their replies and very helpful. Made the backend work fairly simple.

Pros

It is easier to make reservations rather than using paper

Cons

When using an appointment, I would like to tie it in with a class to reserve a certain area of the club.

Dana N.

Pool Reservation Software made Easy

Reviewed on 2021-05-05

The customer service availability has been so helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been at each step of setting up this program for our community and worked through issues with me when I needed it.

Pros

The software was recommended to me by our Pool Management Company based on another association using it last year and it working well. The availability of customer service is great. The updates via email about changes to new additions is also helpful to expand the use of the program in ways I hadn't thought of.

Cons

I have not used the program long enough to say what I don't like.

Kerry D.

• Customer Support Software

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Reviewed on 2018-01-18

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

Pros

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Cons

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Danielle C.

• Customer Support Software

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

Ashley P.

We love it!

Reviewed on 2018-02-27

Pros

Our team is really enjoyed the software it's super simple to use and really enjoy it . Hope to continue to use it for a long time

Cons

The only thing that needs a little bit of help was the training at the beginning but other than that it worked exactly as described

Leah P.

• Customer Support Software

I've really enjoyed using omnify! The store is very visually appealing.

Reviewed on 2018-03-07

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is to understand what to do. And I also like how visually appealing the store is.

Cons

Some things I took awhile to figure out so I really good manual would have been useful. Also I would have liked a little bit more flexibility in choosing the titles for the different operators.

Great for class-leaders. Not so much for 1:1 appointments

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Pros

Very straightforward and useful for those teaching classes in a physical location. Really easy to set up schedules, email reminders, etc, and the developers are continually improving the software.

Cons

For the coach or consultant seeking to replace Acuity or Mindbody as a scheduler for 1:1 sessions, Omnify has a ways to go. Currently, there's no ability to block out specific times or days for the solopreneur with a flexible schedule, and no automated appointment reminders via email or text. The developers say this is on their roadmap. Until these options are available, I'm sticking with what works.

Geri L.

Omnify launch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assistance

Reviewed on 2021-05-14

It allows residents to reserve pool times 24 hours a day.

Pros

We launched today to our residents and so far the reception has been good.

Cons

The response for assistance have been very quick. I have yet to stumble upon a CON

Rebecca T.

• Customer Support Software

Helping me set up my yoga store online

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

I'm a yoga teacher, new to using software to run my business. I'm loving Omnify so far!

Pros

I love all the features and how I am supported as I learn to use them.

Cons

I've just started using this software, and so far it does everything I need it to do.

Joseph S.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2020-04-24

Geat product and great customer service.

Pros

It's very user friendly for my customers.

Cons

Nothing yet. It's still new but I'm confident I made the right choice.

Phil K.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Saved our HOA pool season!

Reviewed on 2020-09-21

Pros

The platform was very easy for our residents to use. A couple screenshots via Facebook and they were off and running for our 2020 pool season. Great data on usage allowed us to adjust block times throughout the season.

Cons

The only real issue we had was cancelling a class/block. The platform does not allow cancelling after the class starts which puts the waitlisted parties at a loss. If that feature was added, we would have zero complaints.

Steve T.

Great Software for the Price

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

Very positive. The company and support works with their customers very well.

Pros

Easy Integration with My Website

Cons

A few more training videos for uses chases, such as to manually add/schedule consultations would be helpful.

Alison H.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

• Customer Support Software

I really enjoy using Omnify as it is very intuitive and has a really attentive support team.

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Intuitive and easy to use. Great support from software team.

Pros

I really like the intuitive nature of the product and find it easy to use and don't feel too stressed when I have to work things out. I really love how attentive the support team are and are really trying hard to deliver a great service and a really good product.

Cons

Not much. It mostly delivers what I am looking for and I never feel too frustrated and it is easy to get help and get an easy to follow solution.

Sonia M.

• Customer Support Software

Great features for yoga studio

Reviewed on 2017-02-18

My experience with Omnify has been pretty good. They literally have everything needed to manage yoga studios. I have so much more free time now. Having said that I still think there is room for tiny improvements.

Good - but has been buggy

Reviewed on 2018-04-26

Pros

I appreciate it's ability to be multifunctional, have subscription pricing and be a front end for services.

Cons

I found that once I scaled up, it was a bit too buggy for my needs, but I understand they are working hard on getting it working really well.

James W.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Great experience working with the team at Omnify!

Reviewed on 2017-08-28

It allows links our members, admin team and our coaches through an easy to use interface. The support team is excellent and really listen while continuing to improve their product.

Pros

It is solving problems for sports / activity operators that have mobile teams by linking them with a centralised booking system on a mobile platform.

Cons

In the early stages there were the normal hiccups here and there for any new service (we have tried many). Any problems have continuously been improved upon by the team listening to our (the customers) feedback.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

Reviewed on 2019-01-27

I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

Pros

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Cons

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

Tim M.

• Customer Support Software

This is a fantastic platform to grow your studio or client based business.

Reviewed on 2018-05-09

It allowed us to take our Circus School and grow our client base, sell tickets for shows and streamline some of our facility management.

Pros

The Interface is nice and clean, the learning curve on how to use it is short, the billing side and front desk check in is great as well!

Cons

Wish the reports were a bit better and there was a way to see how much you have to pay out to what teacher.

Beth M.
  • Industry: Plastics

• Customer Support Software

Good software for the price

Reviewed on 2018-09-26

Staff was extremely helpful with my small business software. Highly recommended, Beth

Pros

It’s easy to navigate and they actually answer your questions. Most companies do not provide that kind of customer service

Cons

Nothing, it’s pretty straight forward and easy to use

• Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Pros

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Cons

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

Lauren A.

• Customer Support Software

Omnify is cost effective and easy to use

Reviewed on 2021-05-19

It was a great experience. We used it last year during our swim season because of capacity related to Covid-19. I was worried about having a reservation system that was difficult to set up on the administration side and too confusing for our members. It was very easy to use on both fronts and had all the functionality we needed for our pool. The season went smoothly because the system was easy to use.

Pros

It was very easy to use for our members.

Cons

There were a few occasions where tweaking reservations on the admin side was tricky but that's really it.

Sherry W.
  • Industry: Printing

• Customer Support Software

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Reviewed on 2017-08-22

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Pros

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Cons

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Response from Omnify

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!