Better

Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Graham

• Customer Support Software

Did I mention Customer Support?

Reviewed on 2019-08-12

Every CRM end-user wishes for different features. BPRO works at delivering. They continually roll out new methods of platform interaction, never being satisfied with a status quo. They seek feedback. And, ultimately, their customer support and attitude are second to none. I would not use another platform even at half the cost.

Pros

Visual data references; data links and work flow; email integration; multiple locations; document library; customer support; ability to alter role-based user access; email tracking; commitment to different ideations
of user interface

Cons

Requires additional development to aggregate streams of our customer data to surface insights in making business decisions; credit card processing; multi-source lead capture

Response from Better

Hey Graham!

Wow! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us this amazing review.

We are delighted to see that you enjoy our numerous features and continuous improvements. We absolutely love working with you and are happy you feel the same way.

Thank you for calling out our awesome customer support team. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience in the industry and we are glad that you feel that we meet that standard.

Manuel

• Customer Support Software

Upgrading my customer relation management software.

Reviewed on 2016-05-31

I recently selected Bpro by the "Better Software Company". After many hours of testing different CRM products available on the market, I found the software to be almost seamless in its function across different devices we use in the office or in the field. Most OTHER products tested had very limited access or functionality on mobile devices. With Bpro all the power and features available on a desk-top browser, are fuctional and accessible from almost any device you want to use. The ability to control levels of access by user was a feature not all products offered but is available with Bpro. The ability of the software to link to my Quickbooks accounting software has been huge time saving feature. The software flows logically and is a simple tile driven interface.

My personnel had no problem implementing the new software and switching over from old CRM. The software is extremely flexible and customizable as well. To make a long story short this is a well designed complete package CRM at an excellent price point.

Sounds great right! Well it only gets better...After a month now we have the system working seamlessly and it would not have happened with out the outstanding 5 star service and support offered by the team at "The Better Software Company". My expectations for the level of customer service I receive is already ridiculous but I have been blown away. The team at "The Better Software Company" have been, and are available almost 24 hrs a day to help us through this transition. They have literally change the way I view customer service I provide to MY customers.

If you are looking for the right software to help manage your company operations, you found it!

Response from Better

Wow Manuel!

Thanks for writing us this awesome review.

We are so happy you love the various features of our product and consider it "a well designed complete package CRM at an excellent price point".

Thank you for calling out our amazing customer support team. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry and the fact that you called us "5 star service and support" makes us feel like we meet this standard.

It is great working with you.

Chanda

BPro

Reviewed on 2019-11-08

Over all I think there is a great amount of potential for BPRO, and I hope as future updates are released we will see some of these things addressed.

Pros

When it comes to customer support I couldn't ask for anything better. Official and the team are ALWAYS there to help me with any issues and fix mistakes that happen. I never have to wait or deal with an automated system, and the IM support in fantastic.

For the basic features BPRO does when it needs to do. Moving beyond basic scheduling is when it becomes tricky.

Cons

Outise of the calendar feature, the software is not user friendly. The automated emails have been difficult to set up, there are limited triggers to start the email campaigns and the fact that you have to go through so many steps to get to what you want can be frustrating. The Actual Email campaigns are a good thought but there is a very limited scope to what you can utilize.

Our previous software had the ability to create a list of "floating" jobs that were not a hard scheduled time and could be completed whenever we were in the area, which is something we miss. I find that I have a ton of sticky notes on my desk with names of these customers because I lose track of who is a hard schedule and who isn't.

The recurring jobs is a pain in the but. There is No way to recognize what is a job that is SUPPOSED to be scheduled (i.e. customers that want cleanings in april and october require you to schedule them for actual days and times and assign to specific assets). This makes is difficult to see which have been confirmed and which jobs are one that need to be set up.

Finding the specific information you need in some of the reports can be difficult as well. I often find myself pulling multiple reports and importing information into excel so I can get everything I need in one place. This is time consuming and often inaccurate, as it is easy to miss things when you are having to do it this way.

Mark

Lots of data to use!

Reviewed on 2019-11-13

I like to identify certain customer groups to send out new information and adds to. Its nice to filter to specific criteria.
I need to get better and learn more about all the financial tools to help monitor my business P&L.

Pros

There is so much data and reports that can be run. Lots of good information. Easy to obtain existing and recurring data about customers.

Cons

Need a bit of time to create templates and report settings.

Response from Better

Hey Mark!

Thanks for taking out time to write us a awesome review.

We are happy you appreciate the availability of good quality data and reports on our software. It is always our desire to provide great tools for your decision making.

Please let us know via BPro chat, if you need any help with the reports or anything else. We are always happy to help.

Anjeli

Exceptional

Reviewed on 2017-07-28

Reliable, easy to use, accessible with great customer support. Email feature, marketing email feature, on the go scheduler for everyone to review.

Pros

Software is super easy to use. Any level user can feel comfortable clicking though. Accessibility...on the go, on the desk top. Customer support is excellent. If we ever have a question or do not know something, customer support gets back to us with a solution very quickly. Customization, most times our wishlist is developed over time. We love the software!

Cons

n/a

Response from Better

Hello Anjeli and thank you for taking the time to submit your awesome review.

It's so great to hear that you have found our system super-easy to use at all levels of your operation and describe us as Exceptional.

Thank you so much for calling out our wonderful support team! We strive to provide the best support in the industry and we are so glad to hear that you feel we meet this standard.

Elizabeth
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Liz's review

Overall--good

Overall--good

Pros

The customer support is amazing and the software is fairly easy to use.

Cons

I think there is a lot of information crammed in a small amount of space and wish there were pop ups

Response from Better

Thanks for taking the time to write us this review Elizabeth!

We are happy you called out our amazing customer support team. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience in the industry and your comments validate our efforts.

We would be delighted to followup with you to learn a bit more about your concerns on how the information appears.

Once again, thank you.

William
  • Industry: Textiles

Excellent tech support

Reviewed on 2019-11-13

Friendly to use, easy to do modifications, easy to change work orders, easy to track jobs and previous job done.

Pros

Technical support is really good.
easy to use anywhere, is web-base

Cons

No French translation (we are in Quebec), sometimes the punch In or Out have bugs, but a quick refresh always work.

Response from Better

Thank you so much for your review, William!

We are thrilled that you have enjoyed working with our awesome support team. While our system does allow for custom language/labeling on primary menus and features, we will be looking at more in-depth translation options as we expand our service offerings into other markets around the globe.

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review.

-All the best and have a great day!!

Kelly

New operating system

Reviewed on 2022-04-28

The help desk is quick to respond and great to get back to you on any issue you have! A great team there!

Pros

The new layout is so much easier to use with less clicks to get my job done.

Cons

I'm not loving the fact when you "win" a proposal, you automatically lose the others without having to create a new estimate for potential service at a later date.

Response from Better

Thank you for this great review and the positive feedback on the update. We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback on the team. I believe we have a solution on your concern about creating new estimates. Please chat in and ask the team about duplicating proposals. Easy two click solution.

Lori
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Feedback

Reviewed on 2019-11-13

Pros

The system keeps things organized and in one place

Cons

Lots of updates and changes once you’re familiar w/it

Response from Better

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Lori!

We are glad that you think the system keeps things organized and in one place.

We do make updates and improvements to our product. This is usually derived from feedback from customers and done to improve the customer experience.

Please feel free to chat into BPro if you need anything.

Brent
  • Industry: Automotive

Expensive but full featured

Reviewed on 2016-10-15

I signed up to use this software expecting a much easier start. The software was very hard to work with by today's software standards. It worked on old conventions that have fallen by the wayside to newer user friendly options. Customer service tried to help but it became apparent that the software was just outdated and I moved on to other options. The good news for new users is that they have completely revamped the software! It has improved so greatly that I regretted switching so soon. But now I'm committed to another system at the point of no return. The new system is feature rich AND user friendly

Pros

Lots of features, attractive new interface, CRM capabilities

Cons

Expensive

Response from Better

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Brent!

I am sorry your experience with the older version of our product was not great.

Thank you for stating that our new system is feature rich and user friendly. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience in the industry and we are glad you think we are on the right path.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and we look forward to earning the opportunity to work with you again.

elizabeth
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

It doesn't do what it should

Reviewed on 2019-11-22

We like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
to deal with but overall not impressed with the software.

We like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
to deal with but overall not impressed with the software.

Pros

We love the help we get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
but it's not fit for purpose.

I don't want to use a system that just about gets by, I want a system that does it all.

For $115 per month, it is over priced particularly as it does not have half the features other CRM's have and scheduling software does.

The interface / dashboard is big and clumpy and cumbersome. It does not flow and is not really customize compared to others we have used. It's got potential but we have waited 6 months for it to be fully functional and it is still a very long way off of being near to other services.

It periodically crashes Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Cons

The customer service. Beyond that, absolutely nothing.

Jobber, mHelpDesk and ZenMaid

Reasons for Switching to Better

We were forced to by our Franchisor on the proviso that it was state of the art. It's a long way off of that and all of the above we took to like a duck to water, B-Pro just doesn't flow and is unnecessarily difficult to use.
Melissa
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

• Customer Support Software

Rip Off- Talk you into the functions that work then no return of money even if you can't use...

Reviewed on 2016-12-14

This company was lovely to work with up until they took my deposit. As soon as money was in hand and we were actually using the system. Come to find out it is NOT efficient and was actually adding more time and steps to our already outdated process. They promised a refund which they never gave. When I disputed the charges they fought them. Horrible experience!

Pros

There were great email features

Cons

We couldn't schedule appointments for the first month of having service. The scheduler doesn't allow you to schedule continuous appointments for multiple days at a time it also won't allow you to do it under different categories unless you go into each field individually and schedule it day by day.

Response from Better

Aw Snap! Sorry Mellisa. We hate that we didn't make you happy. Thank you for your feedback. I'd like to take this opportunity to respond:

1. The calendar you were using in June and July was completely re-done in August of this year has received great feedback.

2. I know you were extremely keen to get started with the system but we did have a delay with receiving your customer and product templates. We have invested in new tools including a two-way sync with QuickBooks.

3. It's important for us to provide our customers with support from a real person which also has a direct cost. We delivered 2 awesome one on one training sessions as well as phone and chat support.

4. We communicate our refund policy in several places because we want to be as transparent as possible.

I am sorry that you had a poor experience and we will use this feedback to make our experience better. Feel free to reach out to me directly!

Ben Syme
[email protected]

Meaghan
  • Industry: Events Services

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020-03-06

Pros

They were very helpful setting up the program to run with our system we had in place already. The inventory part of the program is great. And it's very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the reports can be a little confusing to figure out which ones to use for what.

Response from Better

Hi Meaghan!

Thank you for writing us this great review.

We are happy you find our product to be a "Great software" and our team, very helpful in setting things up for you.

Our goal is to create the best customer experience in the industry and all our activities are geared towards this.

We will love the opportunity to connect with you and provide clarity to any reports you may find confusing.

Please feel free to check in via chat if you need anything.

Once again, thank you Meaghan!

Dan

Great software

Reviewed on 2019-11-08

Very well experience . I signed up with them when I was starting my business and they helped me grow.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and very user friendly. Adding customer and schedule is very nice. Keeps all my customer organized and easy to find

Cons

I like the document and adding photos but I wish I can customize my own documents to save to use for every customer and have them sign it through the software.

Response from Better

Hi Dan!

Thanks for taking out time to write us an awesome review.

We are excited to hear that you find our product very easy to use and like the fact that it keeps your customers organized and easy to find.

We are even more elated at your very warm comment that you have been with us from the start and we helped your business grow. Our ultimate objective is to help businesses like yours reach their full potential and we are always happy to hear that we have added value to your business.

Please feel free to chat into BPro support if you need anything.

Kassia

Best Choice for Franchises

Reviewed on 2020-01-06

They are the absolute best! They support your business, your staff and always work to be a part of your success. The support chat is wonderful and all the staff truly care about making things Better for your company.

Pros

The software offers so many options for running daily operations. From the Leads management, the CRM keeps you organized even in complex scenarios, the calendar is the best for scheduling services and pickups, there is a routing page that is super helpful to our staff!

Cons

I didn't like that I couldn't sync to my Google calendar, but now I can. They really listen to their clients and make updates based on user feedback.

Natalie
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Built for Franchise

Reviewed on 2017-04-12

Great tool for us as a franchisor and it has definitely helped our franchisees improve their business. On-boarding was easier than expected.

Pros

We have been using it for years and it's configurable to meet our business process and workflows.

They have a good change management team as well and they do a good job at supporting both us as franchisors and our franchsisees

Cons

To many product updates. They are rolled out weekly and I would prefer monthly

Holly

Needs work.

Reviewed on 2020-10-17

My overall experience with this software is not impressive. Difficult to setup many of it's features.

Pros

This software has good intentions. It is meant to keep customer database and other aspects of business in one system. It achieves that. Support team is attentive.

Cons

There are many things that could be improved with this software. I would not call it user friendly. It is a convoluted system and takes to many steps to achieve setting up many of it's features. Just too many clicks to get to the end goal.

Angela

Better Review

Reviewed on 2020-03-06

I love how I have everything I need to run my client database and business in one place.

Pros

Product is user friendly, and integration with my business was very easy.

Cons

The software seemed very overwhelming at first. There is a lot to learn. But I am figuring it out.

Response from Better

Hey Angela!

Thanks for writing us this great review!

I am happy you love how you have everything you need to run your client database and business in one place.

It is our goal to provide the best customer experience in the industry and that is why we built a rather robust product, supported by amazing customer service and you are a champion for always figuring out our various features.

Please check in with us via chat if you have any questions or need any help!

Carol
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Better Software

Reviewed on 2019-11-10

Pros

I like the customer service the most the people that work there are very accommodating and patience.

Cons

I can't change the trucks and the team members by myself. It's difficult to get that past customers from the previous software off my calendar and because of theis I have to spend hours trying to delete old appointments before I can put new one appointments in the book. It takes up so much of my time. I have no control I have to ask them for everything I need.

Cathy
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Better software review.,.makes my work easy

Reviewed on 2017-02-03

Helps to have a software that does what i used 2 others to accomplish...has eased my work experience..helpful company always there to support...valur for money. Helps my branding in staying professional and quick to respond to quote request and invoice revisions so easier..mobile app a plus

Pros

Ease of use..works for my business
.makes my work easier and saves me time

Response from Better

Hey Cathy!

Thanks for taking the time to write us this awesome review.

We are happy our product makes your job easier and saves you time.

Please feel free to chat into BPro if you need anything. We are always ready, willing and able to help.

Once again, thank you.

Shawn
  • Industry: Hospitality

Franchise User of this software

Reviewed on 2022-04-26

Fantastic experience.

Fantastic experience.

Pros

The Support! I was able to learn the system and when confronted with problems, the service was fantastic in problem resolution!

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find certain functionalities.

Response from Better

Hey Shawn, Thank you for this amazing review. We take great pride in our customer support. If there is anything more we can do to improve our system please feel free to reach out to me.

Than you.

Doug McGregor
Managing Director
[email protected]

Robyn

• Customer Support Software

This software is just what we needed!

Reviewed on 2016-06-13

It's been a smooth transition from our old software to this software. Customer support is the best--my questions are answered quickly and in a way I can understand. I'm looking forward to see what features are added to the party rental portion of the software.

Pros

The inventory feature is what made our business run smoother.

Cons

Sometimes I feel as if the software is geared more toward other types of businesses, but I realize the company is in the process of streamlining the software towards the party rental business.

Response from Better

Hey Robyn!

Thanks for writing us this amazing review.

We are delighted that you enjoy our features, especially our inventory feature. Rest assured, we will continue to release updates to make your experience with BPro ever better.

Thank you for calling out our awesome customer support team. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience in the industry and we are very happy that you think we meet that standard.

Bob
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

The experience has been terrific.

Reviewed on 2017-08-09

Pros

It functions for us just as we need it to. However, the best feature is the real time customer support that you get from them.

Cons

The only complaint I have had is that when I send out an email it must go through the Better Software server. This has been confusing to some of our customers as to who is sending it out to them.

Response from Better

Hey Bob!

Thanks for writing us this awesome review.

We are happy to learn that your experience with the software has been terrific. Thank you for calling out our awesome customer support team. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry and we are glad you think we have met that objective.

Kindly reach out to us through BPro chat for anything you may need.

Kathy
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 6-12 months

Truly Better

Reviewed on 2019-11-08

Pros

I liked the ability to track my clients personal information and history, and provide an invoice/estimate that looked clean and professional using our company logo.

Cons

Couldn't schedule or process payments - but that is coming down the line, or is already here.

Response from Better

Hey Kathy!

Thanks for taking the time to write us this review.

We are happy you enjoyed our great features. We assure you that our product is even much better now and yes, you can both schedule and process payments.

We would be delighted to re-connect with you Kathy!

Thank you once again.

Bruce
  • Used for 6-12 months

Overriew Of Program

Reviewed on 2019-11-08

Pros

The software has a lot of different features to offer.

Cons

Anything is easy to use but it's getting to the stage of knowing how and to feel comfortable with it.

Response from Better

Hi Bruce!

Thank you so much for your awesome review and feedback, we know you're quite busy and it means the world to us that you took the time!

Please feel free to chat into BPro Support if you need anything. We would be glad to wok you through any aspect you are not currently comfortable with.

Once again, thank you!