Linda K.

• Customer Support Software

Perfect software to organise work flow and bills

Reviewed on 2021-03-18

We are very happy that Scoro gives us possibility to have detailed overview over Projects.
For example – we can enter every task what has been completed, outgoing and incoming invoices and see what profit we get at the end.
It has helped a lot to work on our employees productivity, by not spending too much hours where there is not enough profit etc.

Pros

It has everything we needed as company - time tracking, task management, calendar, incoming and outgoing bill register.
We have customised Scoro to the level where it is very convenient for all of our workers.
And we still are discovering new things on Scoro. There are so many tools to work with :)

Cons

Sometimes it is very hard to understand, especially for beginners.

• Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 2021-03-26

Overall experience is very good. I would definitely recommend Scoro to friends and other companies.

Pros

Filtering system makes our companies job easier because we can easily find information bout clients. Dashboard is useful for overviewing companys work.
But there are suggestion about making task adding from Task bundles automated. It would save our time by setting automated deadlines.

Cons

That I can't export clients from Companies section with related persons. Therefore if I have to send email to all existing client I have to export Companies list and manually copy/paste related persons e-mail address and phone number in exported file.

• Industry: Packaging & Containers

• Customer Support Software

Very good project management program

Reviewed on 2021-03-23

Managemnt of the projects is easy.
All data in one system.

Pros

Very good overview of the projects. All data easily accessible and tracable.

Cons

I have been writeing about disturbingly small (number) filelds several times - no reaction.

Laura K.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Reviewed on 2018-03-15

Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Pros

Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks.
Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling.
Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts.
Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Cons

Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken.
Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require.
Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

High performing crm and work management software

Reviewed on 2018-09-07

CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing.
Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.

Pros

The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point.
The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies.
Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

Cons

The onboarding package was an obstacle at first; we haven't used the entire package either, but that may have to do more with the specific conditions of our company.
Project management is still missing a few interesting features. Budgeting and reporting works well, but when working with agile methods, you'll miss a project-specific Kanban board / backlog and burndown charts. Support staff is usually very helpful though, and they seem to appreciate input regarding new functions.

Surprisingly broad functionality

Reviewed on 2018-06-25

I can manage my remote sales teams in real time. Our sales meetings are short and efficient. We make informed decisions on marketing spending and new sales hires and sales performance.

Pros

In one service I can have sales pipeline, invoices and dashboards. It is single solution that I need for my small company. It is web based, so I and my teams can access it from everywhere.

Cons

There is no offline mode. It is suitable for one of group companies (equipment rental) so all group companies except one is using Scoro.

Jonas H.
  • Industry: Automotive

Scoro for a Service & Sales Company

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

I think it is really good value for money. But there are a few glitches which need to be sorted out.

Pros

It is really great value for money. There are a lot of features that help for sales including a good Invoices/Purchases feature. You can easily track projects and leave notes, adjust budgets, add tasks, add bills & invoices related to projects.

Cons

The software is very hard to get to understand, especially when just integrating it into a company for the first time. There is also no direct number for Scoro support. There are occasional glitches which means non-essential information can sometimes disappear & then re-appear.

Jaana U.

Usage of Scoro

Reviewed on 2021-03-23

It is really positive, I have been using it for the last 7 years and I wpuldnt change it for any other program.

Pros

The overseeing of projects and contacts is the best part of Scoro. And offcourse tracking contacts and the amount work that has but in , in different time frames.

Cons

The offer segment is a bit confusing where you have to choose the time period or week - often we dont have a time period for that offer.

Magnus P.

• Customer Support Software

I have been using Scoro for years and I am really happy with it

Reviewed on 2018-03-08

Pros

Very easy to use and very practical. I can keep eye on my projects, all the data is in one place and I don't have to mess with different apps. And I don't need post-its anymore :)

Cons

Some of the updates are bit confusing and can be a surprise. But customer service has been very helpful to solve those issues.

Inga L.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Scoro - simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018-08-15

For a 4person company the Scoro is the best individually configurable, price wise and up-to-dated CRM system.

Pros

The software itself allows many functions and settings to be activated by user. Great platform and superb service, if you need support from Scoro team.

Cons

Maybe there could be some e-mail box improvements.

Scoro easily helps manage tasks and calendar for the whole team

Reviewed on 2018-09-05

We have used Scoro for time-management, to-do-list, project management, invoicing etc. Fulfils needs of a SME.

Pros

Quite easy to use, good amount of functions (invoicing, to-do-list, projects).

Cons

Some functions are sometimes malfunctioning (for example doesn't always let add team members to tasks).

Raido R.

• Customer Support Software

Easy and logically undrestandable. Gives great ovrview obout Your daily business

Reviewed on 2018-08-01

Pros

The most I like that Scoro is userfriendly. Even elderly people can learn it quickly. Scoro is updated often and usually it comes with very handy new features.

Cons

Mobile app. It is easier to use online than use and app. There is not much to say about negative side.

Miha A.

Feature rich but clunky

Reviewed on 2019-05-02

Pros

A one stop shop that combines project management with finance and business intelligence. Scoro really can do it all.

Cons

Having worked with project management software for over 6 years, I still found Scoro difficult to use. The good part is, once you maser it, you can set it up so it'd dead simple for the non-admin user.

Karlina S.

• Customer Support Software

Great project team work planning tool

Reviewed on 2018-08-23

Great implementation process and support. We’re pleased with the chosen solution and continuous tool improvement process.

Pros

-Planner provides great opportunities and offers easy solutions for team work planning.
-Financial and work reports are both great help in organization’s daily activities

Cons

-No Gantt charts (project milestones and calendar does not solve the issue)

Diogo N.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

• Customer Support Software

Adaptable, functional and easy software

Reviewed on 2018-10-15

Great interaction with Scoro setup team at initial stage and then easy ongoing communication with support team; very easy learning curve.

Pros

It's very flexible, easy to use and constantly updated for new features.

Cons

Some lack of visual ways to show global info for our specific business, but with constant features coming in we're confident there'll be a way in the near future.

• Industry: Legal Services

Review about Scoro

Reviewed on 2018-08-08

Scoro helps us to plan and schedule our work. Also, it help you to keep assignment in mind and store documents.

Pros

The software is easy to use, has many great features and it is a great help to everyday work duties.

Cons

Sometimes it greats new persons and projects to fast and saves them even if I did not want them to be saved.

Marek D.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Scoro is bestest

Reviewed on 2018-09-14

Is cool.
I like it a lot.

Pros

I was using many CRM systems and even SalesForce, but I must honestly admit, Scoro is the one I like the most. I can do everything I need for my sales activities.

Cons

I use Scoro by the modules and I would like use all the models more coherent.

Jelena L.

My feedback about Scoro

Reviewed on 2018-08-15

I like this tool, as it fulfills its main target for business

Pros

The customer support is excellent, also there are many releases & system updates (which fix errors).

Cons

It is not this system disadvantage, but sometimes it is difficult to come up with the structured approach to register you data, and then it is hard to find information, and etc. So I would say that for such tool as Scoro it is very important to have consistent approach :)

Sophie S.

All-in-one software

Reviewed on 2019-05-18

Pros

Scoro is an all in one business solution which i like most because quotations, contracts and invoices can be run flawlessly.

Cons

As an all in one software package, it makes fall in love with this software most.

• Industry: Civil Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Its a great tool, but expensive for start-ups

Reviewed on 2020-07-31

Pros

I liked that it's an all in one solution. The product is very good and adaptable to any business

Cons

It was too expensive for my business and I felt I that the onboarding was not a good value.

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

Very good tool

Reviewed on 2018-10-01

Very good tool to organize works and projects, all information in one place

Pros

Graphics, summaries to be able to analyze work, all in one place

Cons

Connection to Bookkeeping soft, no cash flow,

Romek I.

• Customer Support Software

It makes my work easier and saves time. Thank you Scoro

it saves my time

Pros

I have much better overview of my work. Scoro draws together calendar, e-mail, notebook, document management etc. I can share simply all the information with colleagues, if needed.

Cons

I would be very happy if there were app for phones. Software is not so comfort to use with phone right now.

Martins K.
  • Industry: Machinery

esay of use,

Reviewed on 2021-03-18

excellent

Pros

calendar, notes, reminders, everything works for me

Cons

sometimes don't work, but very rearly, overall good

Terje T.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Scoro review

Reviewed on 2018-08-22

Overall experiance is good, it is easy to use and all information to one place.

Pros

It´s very easy to use and easy to understand.

Cons

Calendar view could be better, I want to use the week view (and see all employees), not the list view, but week view isn´t good because when there are some vacations or whole day meetings, they take too much space from the top of the calendar.

Angela R.

Best overview and functionality

Reviewed on 2018-08-01

Pros

That I can see everything in one page. It is easy to use and specially the searching is very easy. I can search from name, number or companys name.

Cons

I mostly like everything, but i dont like this daily review is not noticable everywhere, like full week