Salesmate

CRM, sales management, automation & acceleration software

4.7 /5 (69 reviews) Write a Review!

Jason R.

Absolutely a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 2019-10-09

Love it. Before this we were logging things manually and doing SO MUCH copying and pasting. It's just fantastic.

Pros

Integrated SMS, Email, etc.
I tried many different CMS's. This one is by far the best for our situation. We just log in, go through the notifications, etc. Just works. Great follow up features, etc.
The templates are such a lifesaver!

Cons

Email isn't perfectly reliable. SMS needs to be less than 160 characters to be 100% reliable.

Miguel E.

• Customer Support Software

Best CRM for the money out there

Reviewed on 2021-02-09

The customer services is second to none, they respond fast, and if you dont get is, give them access to your computer and they will do it for you. They have even recorded custom video tutorials just for me. that is awesome. Never seen that level of service before.

Pros

I searched form months for the CRM with the features and a payable price. I found Salesmate hands down to be the one. I migrated from HighRise that is good but they stopped developing. This is it, look no further unless you have a deep pocket.

Cons

The limited numbers of emails I can send per day for email marketing and the process required to send emails to all your contacts.

Robert D.

• Customer Support Software

Great newcomer to the CRM market

Reviewed on 2019-12-08

Overall, we have enjoyed using Salesmate. I'd recommend it.

Pros

We're really enjoying Salesmate's automation features. We also like how simple the pipeline is to use.

Cons

Every now and then we do see a few bugs. This is a newcomer to the market and we find that they're working through a few hiccups, but those bugs have never actually affected our operations. Mostly visual stuff on the platform.

Ketan P.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

We are really well satisfied with product and Support.We appreciate Your Attitude toward...

Reviewed on 2018-07-27

This Software is Help us to full fill our Sales need,Data base maintain and Record all Communication With Each Customer.Which is our basic need.

Pros

Salesmate is easy to set-up and use. We could customize Salesmate to meet the exact requirements of our sales team. We found it very helpful as all the necessary information about a contact is streamlined at one place. It provides a detailed overview of each deal in the sales pipeline that has helped us in making better decisions.

We were pleased with the assistance we got from their support team. They are always ready to help you. Overall, we found Salesmate to be an excellent cloud-based sales CRM at a great price.

Cons

We didn't find anything bad about Salesmate. It keeps getting better with time. Just waiting to see more upgrades and new features in the CRM

Dan B.

Best Price / Performance of Any CRM

Reviewed on 2019-02-08

Although I have not had to use the SalesMate tech support personnel very often, when I do they are quick and extremely responsive. Overall, I am very satisfied with SalesMate.

Pros

SalesMate offers a feature set that is virtually complete and competes against CRMs which cost far more than SalesMate. Google integration is very good, template ability is excellent and there are workflow capabilities. Forecasting is also included. There is no limit on contact size.

Cons

We would like to see contact integration go both ways between SalesMate and Google Apps. Currently it works only from Google Apps to SalesMate, not vice versa. One weird situation is that the Google Widget is very complete, but it takes up far too much space on my laptop screen. One feature set we would like to see is lead scoring.

Tomas I.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

• Customer Support Software

Salesmate is one of the best CRM out there

Reviewed on 2018-09-24

Pros

Bulk emails that makes it look like single email, email tracking, notifications. Say you send email to potential customer, click remind, select date to remind on calendar, pick remind condition, i.e.no reply. So if potential customer doesn't reply before certain date, it automatically pops up as reminder to follow up in your activities and syncs with Gmail calendar as well. Or like email scheduling, sometimes want customer to receive email at a certain time, does it too. Truly awesome, Salesmate overall is fun to use and makes tasks I have done before so much more easier. So many great features.
Customer support - awesome. Very responsive, knowledgeable and supportive.

Cons

Salesmate was really beyond my expectations. Of course there are minor things like with any software, but I am sure Salesmate team is working on it and it will be available via updates. In example you can't insert image directly into email body, but there's workaround and it works great.

Response from Salesmate

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for reviewing us.

As committed we now have the facility to insert images directly into the email body using the Email Media Manager.

You can get in touch with the team on chat OR at [email protected] in case any more questions.

Tyler A.
  • Industry: Military

Great product-easy to use

Reviewed on 2020-07-02

My overall experience with Salesmate has been great. The customer service are willing to call or video chat with you to resolve any issues you have. They price is very fair and not that expensive in my opinion.

Pros

Salesmate us a CRM, email tools, texting tools and automation for all of it. It’s a great way to track and automate your workflow for your company’s Nd your client experience.

It’s very mobile friendly on the app and easy to make calls, texts, emails and manage your CRM on your mobile device which is great for mobile and remote work. I love that flexibility aspect.

Cons

Salesmate needs to be HIPAA compliant and allow the storage of documentation to be a true CRM for clients.

Also, the automated texting portion of Salesmate is hard to set up with code. I wish it was easier and the pre-code wasn’t required to enter for automated texting.

Johnny B.

Seamless!

Reviewed on 2017-08-03

organized my sales leads.

Pros

Its very User Friendly, Easy Navigation, Simple to use and not much training is involved for the new staff to get them off the ground.

I like how stages are set and we can move the deals accordingly!

Cons

Not often, but it lags sometimes, and there is always a delay and i have often experienced after a certain time, there is no connectivity which recently got fixed.

there aren't too many bugs, otherwise its a great software to use!

Pranav D.

Interesting CRM

Reviewed on 2020-05-18

Pros

I like the way the whole software has been designed and provides very good ease of access to all customer data and helps in better tracking.

Cons

The UI can be better. Sometimes it confusing and the loading times a bit slow. That said, it's still a great product.

Response from Salesmate

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate having your company as client. We are working on the feedback you delivered to make it a better experience.

Curt B.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent CRM

Reviewed on 2018-09-24

Selling to large corporations with 5 Key Opinion Leaders is a complex sales cycle. That is what I do. I have struggled for a long time to find a CRM system that is mobile friendly , customizable while keeping track of leads, emails, activity and sales forecasting without overkill. Salesmate delivers on all these points. I have increased my close rate over 100% since using Salesmate.

Pros

I like the usability and the support their technical support is stellar. The Sales Funnel easy to use with just enough easy customization to make it useful without being over-complicated. I love the fact that you pay for what you get and there is NO up-selling or bat & switch after becoming a user. Salesmate is straight forward and is built to turn leads into money.

Cons

Really nothing yet. I have really enjoyed it.

Staci F.

• Customer Support Software

Great software, easy to use & awesome customer service!

Reviewed on 2017-02-01

My experience with Salesmate has been great! The software is extremely easy to use and very user friendly. The support team is always there for any questions and super on top of everything! I highly recommend using this software.

Pros

Easy to use, great support and helps keep everything organized.

Cons

Nothing, the experience has been great.

Dominic L.

Amazing CRM

Reviewed on 2019-02-13

Pros

For our business, Sales and Marketing Company for hotels, Salesmate is a Top. Easy to use, cheap, everything perfect.

Cons

Everything, Answer to all our needs. Stable, Easy to use, great value.

Megan A.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

One of the best customer services teams I've experienced!

Reviewed on 2018-04-09

I think eventually it will lead to a higher sales close rate as my Open Deals are easily sorted and trackable: I know where to focus my time. Also helps me keep in contact with my clients, I can schedule future emails, use templates to save time. I mean, I just don't know how I worked all these years without salesmate! This has transformed my work life, made it Sooo much more organized, efficient and pleasant.

Pros

Functionality -- it does everything I need in my CRM , easily organize and sort records, keep track of daily tasks, send out bulk emails, schedule emails, import records from my database

Cody S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Salesmate Review

Reviewed on 2020-09-20

Pros

Salesmate works great for cold outreach. We can create automated email campaigns to send out to a list, so the whole process is automated. We can even see stats on who opened each email.

Cons

I don't have any cons regarding Salesmate at this time.

Chris C.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Salesmate review

Reviewed on 2018-11-22

Pros

What I like most about this software were all the ways to automate common processes. Our sales representatives have frequently reported that Salesmate has greatly helped them save time!

Cons

The software was quite confusing to initially set up, but once the sales representatives were able to fully get it up and running it immediately became helpful.

Alex S.

Review of Salesmate

Reviewed on 2019-02-15

Utilitarian

Pros

Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

Cons

The data sharing capabilities could be improved.

Paul H.
  • Industry: Printing

Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar None

Reviewed on 2018-05-25

It just completely improved our productivity when it came to data management

Pros

I have tried many many CRM's over the last several years but finding Sales Mate was a real stroke of luck.

The ability to customise this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, it can create workflows so repetitive literally the support will set it up to copy and routine / field you want. Email is fantastic, views and reports are beautifully laid out and all can be edited to suit. It pulls data from social media profiles, you can create as many email templates as you want but, above all that is the support .... In all my time I don't think i have every experienced support as responsive and good as what this company delivered. They quite literally customised me a workflow overnight that copied Company data into contact data every time I added a new contact to a company copying all the custom fields saving my staff mountains of typing and mundane processing which means they will use the software even more and it will keep my data clean and consistent

There is so much more this crm does I don't have the space to write it, mobile phone app is brilliant, importing data was easy, integrations to loads of other software, tag management, voice calling if you want it, but get this ...

I've used sales Force and a plethora of others and this blows them all away per month for everything.
Thanks, guys for delivering this software I'm seriously impressed

Cons

Sometimes the software might lag a bit on the desktop but nothing that puts me of.

I couldn't find an app for my tablet only mobile

When setting up your email wish there was a tick box to unselect all folders when asking which folders to sync as I had over 200 and only wanted my inbox and sent to sync and had to untick each one.

To make this the ultimate solution to my business I wish we could create deals without having to add a contact that would be amazing, and I would pay for that.

I would suggest adding Instagram, Pinterest & You Tube Social media links as standard as these are obviously very popular and be great to see them populate too.

All of the above by the way are just my wish list

Eric G.

Excellent Product, Functionality, and Service

Reviewed on 2017-03-31

We have been using Salesmate for 6months now. They helped our team transfer our entire database from a previous sales crm that was in place. The team at Salesmate has always been prompt to response to any questions we have and fix any minor issues that we have had. Onto the product...

I've used existing sales crm's such as Salesforce, Base, and HighRise. We wanted something a little more light weight since we have a small sales team. Salesmate fit the bill perfectly. The dashboard give you a great snapshot of activities, sales goals, and current forecast. The UI is easy to navigate and is broken down by Activites, Contact, Companies, Deals, and Reports. As I mentioned previously, this is a light weight crm but still has some features that are built for larger sales teams and enterprise clients. Salesmates' workflows are particularly useful from an automation standpoint. They are seemingly endless possibilities especially when you bring in Zapier to the mix. They have a top notch tagging and email set up as well. It's very easy to search and find the data.

The team at Salesmate is constantly adding new features and are great at taking feedback from customers.

Pros

User Interface, Workflows & Automation Capabilites, Internal Email Sender, Reports, and Customer Support.

Cons

Newer platform so it's not as robust from a feature or integration stand point. No mobile app... yet.

Juan C.
  • Industry: Chemicals

• Customer Support Software

Salesmate help to complete our goals

Reviewed on 2020-06-02

Is great tool for our sales team

Pros

Easy to use, I can send and track emails to the customers or potential customer on real time. Help me to create sales goals, and complete them, since is very easy to follow up. Easy to use deal and lead generator

Cons

I can not email if the company is not created

Response from Salesmate

Thank you for this positive review. We have reached out to you personally to see how we can improve what you mentioned in the cons section. We want to make sure that we continue to improve based on your feedback.

John M.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

• Customer Support Software

Very active team at Salesmate. Davey will soon meet Goliath. The progress made so far is...

Reviewed on 2018-07-11

Important Sales clients, and processes. I am able to clearly focus. The application is very flexible, as we have a unique business like most. We were able to customize for our very need.

Pros

Support is incredible, the team at salesmate never complain at what I may think is wrong. They listen and have made great strides for a rock solid product.

Cons

as a relatively young company, there are small bugs from time to time. However, these are diligently fixed with most very quickly.

Robert A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Unbelievable new sales app... very well executed.

Reviewed on 2017-05-23

Improved sales effectiveness. It's got everything we need, works efficiently and it is affordable. The team picked this over all of the others and they're using it. Great sales app.

Pros

Many of the main functions needed to be in professional sales, none of the wackiness. I have tried almost every CRM on the market. All of them fall short... even Salesmate has room to improve, but the overall quality and out of the box functionality blew us away. The customer support is some of the best we've experienced. Check out their Youtube channel... it says a lot. Many other CRMs have been around for years and don't have half of the help videos. Finally, the financial value is incomparable. No other sales app, with this set of functionality, comes close (price-wise). I am very impressed.

Cons

Sometimes, key functions are tucked away. They are there, but implemented in un-obvious ways. Once you get used to the UI and look at the support videos, it comes together well.

Kade Y.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

A simplified sales CRM that's killing it!

Reviewed on 2019-01-09

Customer service is legit. The app is amazing. I really love using Salesmate.

Pros

I've tried several different sales CRM solutions, and they all seemed to be a bit cumbersome and clunky. That is, until I tried out Salesmate.

It has all the features you need for a modern CRM, but it is simplified. They just did a better job thinking through how to take a load of features and make it as user-friendly as possible.

Seriously, this sales CRM stands out in the crowd.

Cons

There is only one thing that I am struggling with, and that is the texting platform. Texting is one of the best ways to communicate with others, and it seems a bit like an afterthought at this point.

That said, you can still easily text people and get replies from your own dedicated number right in Salesmate. I just wish the phone app prioritized texting, and maybe there was a screen in the web app where you could view your text conversations more easily.

Anders steen H.
  • Industry: Music

Best CRM for me out the 15 I've tested

Reviewed on 2018-10-31

Pros

I like the user interface, very intuitive. It has a lot of features but is still very easy to get around.
The support is exceptionally good, very quick to respond, knowledgeable and cool people.
Very easy and quick to add new contacts and deals.
The Iphone app is also very cool, againg very well layed out.
After you called a contact, you can log the call and add notes about the call if needed.

The price is very reasonable too.

I have spent several days testing CRM's including Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho, Freshsales, Close, Cloze & Agile and a lot of other CRM out there, and you don't get the same value anywhere else in my opinion.

Cons

Right now Salesmate doesn't pick up on the "reply to" email address, when an email from a form is sent to me.
There's also no easy way to display unread emails..
This will come in future updates, and it's not that important to me.

Overall Best CRM

Reviewed on 2020-08-19

Pros

Very intuitive, very user friendly yet extremely powerful.

Cons

I have yet to find something that needs improvement.

Mandie R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Built in Call System

Reviewed on 2019-02-15

My business was able to use salesmate to eliminate all of the complex systems we were using, simplify and streamline. Our business process has gone from long and stressful to easy and fast--- and fun! Salesmate is fun to use, and it makes our jobs more fun to do.

Customer support responsiveness
Call & recording quality
Quick preview and listen
Accessibility to all the information I need

Cons

Not being able to see the name of the phone number I'm using to make calls (we have phone numbers in different cities and it would make life easier to see which city is attached to each number