Salesmate

CRM, sales management, automation & acceleration software

4.7 /5 (67 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
Paul P.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Just gets it done!

Reviewed on 2020-06-18

The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible.
By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc.
In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

Pros

The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it!
Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

Cons

It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

Response from Salesmate

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

Bob W.
Company size: Self Employed

Incredible Sales Automation CRM and OmniChannel tool...

Reviewed on 2020-06-26

The experience is great. They use Intercom and are always responsive and effective in solving customer needs.

Pros

The Salesmate team continues to deliver a quality product for seasoned sales professionals.

Cons

I would like to see more robust sequencing capabilities for multi-channel. Stronger integration for scheduling, follow-up, and Gmail integration automation. However, the capabilities are rich for an inbox compliment.

Response from Salesmate

Thank you for this review! We are happy you are excited about our power dialer & smart queue! :)

Also, thank you for the constructive feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance these features over time!

Thank you!

Zachary T.
Industry: Construction

Very happy with my Salesmate choice

Reviewed on 2019-02-01

I waited a few months to write this review, as I am used to giving software a try and tossing it out once I've discovered what it really delivers. This has been the opposite. I now rely on it completely and it is a natural part of my work flow. So far, I only use it as a lone salesperson. I filtered through many other options before deciding on Salesmate and am really happy with my choice!

Pros

The support team is awesome! The product has a full set of features at a fair price.
It was pretty easy to set up and customize. They helped me set up a mobile # to use for work, and all calls, emails and texts are tracked completely and automatically! I carry one device with clear separation of work and personal. I have caught the attention of my management and co-workers as being uber-organized even on the week I was given (3x) the leads I was supposed to receive.

Cons

I don't try to attach files in the software. I create separate job folders to hold all my forms and pictures.

There is some functionality with time tracking and calendar integration that I think they are working on, but it's not here yet. I'm eager to be able to further customize the initial dashboard screen. I don't want to build custom reports on pages that I need to select or dig into. That defeats the point of a dashboard.

Salesmate

Reviewed on 2020-07-28

Salesmate is a great CRM if you are looking for everything to be in one place. It integrates well with RingCentral, Google Calendar and Gmail. It records your calls and attaches right within each contacts profile so it is easy access if you want to review a certain call.

Pros

Salesmate provides everything in one place! This is an awesome CRM that we recently switched over to. It allows you to tackle prospects and stay organized with types and tags. This way you can take a quick glance at who still needs to be contacted. We use RingCentral and it integrates well along with Google Calendar and Gmail. If you add activities it mirrors that on your Google Calendar. For the most part, I no longer open up my Gmail or Google Calendar because I receive emails through Salesmate and Salesmate also provides a checklist of events that I have already set up.

Cons

We do have it integrated with RingCentral and while it is neat. There are times where we have users that authorize RingCentral but have to remove RingCentral and reauthorize about 1-2 times a month. It doesn't take long but it does still take time out of the day.

Jules B.
Industry: Machinery

Best CRM for the Price

Reviewed on 2020-07-20

Wonderful. Much more affordable and comes with great support.

Pros

I love Salesmate. The UI is clean, the customer service team is very responsive. They offer a large amount of pipelines for a small price so it scales well. Much better alternative to Zendesk.

Cons

They dont have a "delete" button for incorrect imports but it can be easily fixed otherwise by just "tagging" your imports beforehand.

Ian R.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Thrilled with the software

Reviewed on 2017-04-29

Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Pros

Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services.

I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API.

The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

Cons

We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future!

Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

Kristy N.
Industry: Consumer Services

Salesmate Review

Reviewed on 2019-02-15

Overall, it is easy to you and I have found what works for me given everything. But, you don't want a user to have to "find what works for them" in a system. You want a BULL DOG of a system that is constantly updated with new features and a better flow. I have so many activities that are open and dead and it is super unorganized bc it lacks certain features like highlighting a company green once it's won or red when they're not interested etc.

Pros

I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system. I also like that you can see when someone opens.

Cons

What I like least is that nothing is integrated. Users need to have the ability to update one area and it update in others as well. I keep my notes in the description area of the company because it is the first thing I see. I do not like that there is a max characters allowed. The note section should not be so hidden and there are TOO MANY places to enter notes etc. Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming. Lastly, when I send an email - I am emailed a response but when I reply it seems to send from a different email than the system so this could be confusing for people I talk to. Oh, and it would be beneficial to partner with adobe!

Alan P.
Industry: Financial Services

I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously.

Reviewed on 2017-08-03

automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap.
My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros

I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

Zora Z.

very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros

I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons

Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.

Antonio M.
Industry: Medical Practice
Company size: Self Employed

Great CRM, very easy to adapt to individual physiotherapist

Reviewed on 2019-04-18

The software is very intuitive and yet very powerful. I t has been always up. Now I feel that I am in control of my customers relations, because, just of-the-shelf, Salesmate keeps track of everything.

Pros

I am a self-employed physiotherapist, without any other employee in my business. I keep track of al my appointments and treatments with Salesmate, since approximately three months.

I like most its simplicity of use, flexibility and support. With 24-7 helpdesk support available by chat, I have been able to start smoothly implementing my own customisation ideas and have an understanding of Salesmate features which, will, no doubt, help me proactively manage my customers relationships.

Cons

As I have been using this software for three months, without any problem and have enjoyed great support bu chat, I cannot provide insights into any problem or any con with the software.

Nick E.
Industry: Management Consulting

Great value for the money

Reviewed on 2018-12-14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

- Very affordable
- No entry barrier in terms of set up fees
- Very flexible
- Customizable
- Full of feature sets

Cons

While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

Chandrayee M.

Best CRM in Market

Reviewed on 2019-02-16

I took one dashboard 3 months ago just took another one 3 days back. that summarise my overall experience.

Pros

workflow automation is more advanced than other crms in market

SMS Integration Option

Price

The support staffs are gems they have in their team.

Cons

nothing as such. just loading speed is slow.

Fatih sultan P.
Industry: Design

Best CRM for Agencies

Reviewed on 2019-02-01

Pros

User friendly interface. A great mobile app. Simple. Just what you need is it. It's redundant.

Cons

I couldn't find a few features I was looking for. But it's not worth mentioning.

Christophe N.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Salesmate - quite happy with it so far

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

This is my first paid CRM, so far I am quite satisfied with it beside the cons and the price.

Pros

The overall design and the full set of features are good. It is easy to use and understand.

Cons

Somehow, this is performing quite slowly on both my laptop and my phone. I also received multiple notice for a single email reception which is quite annoying when it pops up 4 times on top of the display.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Patricia R.
Industry: Financial Services

Still New

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

Pros

I do like the ability to send bulk emails.

Cons

I don't want to link my personal email with the program.

Alex S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Review of Salesmate

Utilitarian

Pros

Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

Cons

The data sharing capabilities could be improved.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Juan C.
Industry: Chemicals

Salesmate help to complete our goals

Reviewed on 2020-06-02

Is great tool for our sales team

Pros

Easy to use, I can send and track emails to the customers or potential customer on real time. Help me to create sales goals, and complete them, since is very easy to follow up. Easy to use deal and lead generator

Cons

I can not email if the company is not created

Response from Salesmate

Thank you for this positive review. We have reached out to you personally to see how we can improve what you mentioned in the cons section. We want to make sure that we continue to improve based on your feedback.

Paul H.
Industry: Printing

Absolutely Amazing CRM The Best I Have Used Bar None

Reviewed on 2018-05-25

It just completely improved our productivity when it came to data management

Pros

I have tried many many CRM's over the last several years but finding Sales Mate was a real stroke of luck.

The ability to customise this software to do exactly what you want is incredible, it can create workflows so repetitive literally the support will set it up to copy and routine / field you want. Email is fantastic, views and reports are beautifully laid out and all can be edited to suit. It pulls data from social media profiles, you can create as many email templates as you want but, above all that is the support .... In all my time I don't think i have every experienced support as responsive and good as what this company delivered. They quite literally customised me a workflow overnight that copied Company data into contact data every time I added a new contact to a company copying all the custom fields saving my staff mountains of typing and mundane processing which means they will use the software even more and it will keep my data clean and consistent

There is so much more this crm does I don't have the space to write it, mobile phone app is brilliant, importing data was easy, integrations to loads of other software, tag management, voice calling if you want it, but get this ...

I've used sales Force and a plethora of others and this blows them all away per month for everything.
Thanks, guys for delivering this software I'm seriously impressed

Cons

Sometimes the software might lag a bit on the desktop but nothing that puts me of.

I couldn't find an app for my tablet only mobile

When setting up your email wish there was a tick box to unselect all folders when asking which folders to sync as I had over 200 and only wanted my inbox and sent to sync and had to untick each one.

To make this the ultimate solution to my business I wish we could create deals without having to add a contact that would be amazing, and I would pay for that.

I would suggest adding Instagram, Pinterest & You Tube Social media links as standard as these are obviously very popular and be great to see them populate too.

All of the above by the way are just my wish list

Eric G.

Excellent Product, Functionality, and Service

Reviewed on 2017-03-31

We have been using Salesmate for 6months now. They helped our team transfer our entire database from a previous sales crm that was in place. The team at Salesmate has always been prompt to response to any questions we have and fix any minor issues that we have had. Onto the product...

I've used existing sales crm's such as Salesforce, Base, and HighRise. We wanted something a little more light weight since we have a small sales team. Salesmate fit the bill perfectly. The dashboard give you a great snapshot of activities, sales goals, and current forecast. The UI is easy to navigate and is broken down by Activites, Contact, Companies, Deals, and Reports. As I mentioned previously, this is a light weight crm but still has some features that are built for larger sales teams and enterprise clients. Salesmates' workflows are particularly useful from an automation standpoint. They are seemingly endless possibilities especially when you bring in Zapier to the mix. They have a top notch tagging and email set up as well. It's very easy to search and find the data.

The team at Salesmate is constantly adding new features and are great at taking feedback from customers.

Pros

User Interface, Workflows & Automation Capabilites, Internal Email Sender, Reports, and Customer Support.

Cons

Newer platform so it's not as robust from a feature or integration stand point. No mobile app... yet.

Kade Y.
Industry: Events Services

A simplified sales CRM that's killing it!

Reviewed on 2019-01-09

Customer service is legit. The app is amazing. I really love using Salesmate.

Pros

I've tried several different sales CRM solutions, and they all seemed to be a bit cumbersome and clunky. That is, until I tried out Salesmate.

It has all the features you need for a modern CRM, but it is simplified. They just did a better job thinking through how to take a load of features and make it as user-friendly as possible.

Seriously, this sales CRM stands out in the crowd.

Cons

There is only one thing that I am struggling with, and that is the texting platform. Texting is one of the best ways to communicate with others, and it seems a bit like an afterthought at this point.

That said, you can still easily text people and get replies from your own dedicated number right in Salesmate. I just wish the phone app prioritized texting, and maybe there was a screen in the web app where you could view your text conversations more easily.

John M.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Very active team at Salesmate. Davey will soon meet Goliath. The progress made so far is wonderful

Reviewed on 2018-07-11

Important Sales clients, and processes. I am able to clearly focus. The application is very flexible, as we have a unique business like most. We were able to customize for our very need.

Pros

Support is incredible, the team at salesmate never complain at what I may think is wrong. They listen and have made great strides for a rock solid product.

Cons

as a relatively young company, there are small bugs from time to time. However, these are diligently fixed with most very quickly.

Robert A.
Industry: Management Consulting

Unbelievable new sales app... very well executed.

Reviewed on 2017-05-23

Improved sales effectiveness. It's got everything we need, works efficiently and it is affordable. The team picked this over all of the others and they're using it. Great sales app.

Pros

Many of the main functions needed to be in professional sales, none of the wackiness. I have tried almost every CRM on the market. All of them fall short... even Salesmate has room to improve, but the overall quality and out of the box functionality blew us away. The customer support is some of the best we've experienced. Check out their Youtube channel... it says a lot. Many other CRMs have been around for years and don't have half of the help videos. Finally, the financial value is incomparable. No other sales app, with this set of functionality, comes close (price-wise). I am very impressed.

Cons

Sometimes, key functions are tucked away. They are there, but implemented in un-obvious ways. Once you get used to the UI and look at the support videos, it comes together well.

Anders steen H.
Industry: Music

Best CRM for me out the 15 I've tested

Reviewed on 2018-10-31

Pros

I like the user interface, very intuitive. It has a lot of features but is still very easy to get around.
The support is exceptionally good, very quick to respond, knowledgeable and cool people.
Very easy and quick to add new contacts and deals.
The Iphone app is also very cool, againg very well layed out.
After you called a contact, you can log the call and add notes about the call if needed.

The price is very reasonable too.

I have spent several days testing CRM's including Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho, Freshsales, Close, Cloze & Agile and a lot of other CRM out there, and you don't get the same value anywhere else in my opinion.

Cons

Right now Salesmate doesn't pick up on the "reply to" email address, when an email from a form is sent to me.
There's also no easy way to display unread emails..
This will come in future updates, and it's not that important to me.

Industry: Internet

Overall Best CRM

Reviewed on 2020-08-19

Pros

Very intuitive, very user friendly yet extremely powerful.

Cons

I have yet to find something that needs improvement.

Mandie R.

Built in Call System

Reviewed on 2019-02-15

My business was able to use salesmate to eliminate all of the complex systems we were using, simplify and streamline. Our business process has gone from long and stressful to easy and fast--- and fun! Salesmate is fun to use, and it makes our jobs more fun to do.

Customer support responsiveness
Call & recording quality
Quick preview and listen
Accessibility to all the information I need

Cons

Not being able to see the name of the phone number I'm using to make calls (we have phone numbers in different cities and it would make life easier to see which city is attached to each number