TapMango

Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Imran M.

• Customer Support Software

Tapmango is a bang for your buck

Reviewed on 4/1/2019

Overall experience is good but need more continuous support to achieve bigger goals. They need to reach to their existing customer/businesses not the businesses reach to them for enhanced services.

Pros

Analytics, engagement and convenience.
Analytics answer all my questions who, what, when etc.
Engagement we can communicate with customer effectively and efficiently
Convenient and easy to use, obviously there is a learning curve but does not require rocket science.

Cons

Integration with ecommerce platforms.
Volunteer support or continuous education, once you buy the program they support you very well as long as you ask them, does not educate or suggest how to improve our interaction with the great tool, or to increase our reach to the next levels.

Monica

My Most Important Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 7/16/2020

Tap Mango is the most important tool that I use to run my business. Before Covid, it was essential to keep customers engaged and to keep them continuously coming into the store. Post Covid, it has been essential in communicating with customers about the changes that have been occurring at the store as we continue to be open. Additionally, the APP has allowed us to serve our customers with Pickup and Curbside options.

The support that I receive from my account manager is superb!. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there with an answers to any questions and he always has suggestions for ways that I can enhance my business with the Tap Mango tools. The chat support is outstanding as well; quick and responsive. I have to admit that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite.

Thank you Tap Mango for continuing to update your software. I look forward to seeing what the future enhancements that you release.

Pros

The most impactful features of Tap Mango are the ability to collect customer's contact information and the ability to communicate with them in a variety of manners. Additionally, the ability to run a professionally branded rewards program that is linked to a customized app that allows for mobile ordering. One of my favorite features is the Dashboard Customer Traffic Graph. I love seeing the effectiveness of my different campaigns.

Cons

The mobile ordering has made many positive improvements since I began using the app. However, there is room for improvement on marking an item "Unavailable" and on increasing the depth of discounts/specials being offered.

The area that I find most difficult to work with is the creation of Email Templates and Email Campaigns. As a small business owner, I am the person who has to create the email templates/campaigns. I consider myself software savvy, but I lack the HTML knowledge that is required to get the most out of email templates/campaigns (and I don't have the time to learn HTML). Therefore, I don't use this feature which I regret.

Another challenging area is the lack of integration with my point of sale software, EposNow. The lack of intergration requires the person at the register to manually reward/retrieve points on the Tap Mango tablet which makes the checkout process take longer and can lead to errors. Additionally, I'm not able to capture my customers taste preferences; which would be extremely beneficial to market based on taste.

The majority of my monthly marketing budget is spent on Tap Mango and it is more than I think a small business should be paying for the service. Perhaps a payment scale based on employees?

Debbie

Worst Business Decision in 18 years

Reviewed on 3/16/2020

Pros

none, nada nothing-and now you want a pro review

Cons

I saw a presentation presented by PetsPlus Mag. The system looked great and had lots of benefits. The problem began when our account started to do the onboarding process. First, the process of communication was horrible. When someone puts on their em they respond in 48-72 hours that's not good. Next, the set-up was sloppy and not done correctly. This created a huge problem as half of our clients were not in the system. Then the tablet malfunctioned and 2 training sessions were wasted when things did not work. In the meantime, the company is paying for employees to learn a system which is not functional and certainly not user friendly. The rep that was to help us bring the system on seemed always in a hurry, and not communicating the uses easily. We were always sent back to a video. Even contacting the support line via chat was often frustrating. They would send back replies like glad you figured it out yourself. WTH? Frustrating is beyond belief here. In fact, several emails were sent prior to me hitting the "do not return to this program ever" button signed frustrated. Obviously, on deaf ears. We have gone back to our old loyalty rewards system-after it took me 3 days to fix the rewards as we had been a 1-1 point system then went with 15 -1 (after I suggested 1-1) I belong to several retail groups and I will not recommend this system. I hope you get the flaws fixed as this was the worst decision I have made in 18 years in business. Signed: No saving this account!

Sandra

Not designed for clothing Boutiques

Reviewed on 8/1/2019

All in all this platform has GREAT potential. But the flow and ease of use REALLY needs work. I honestly dont think this is a platform for clothing Boutiques. Unfortunately we signed a year agreement with them because i felt I did enough research on it and it seemed amazing. But the execution of the platform in a whole is just not great.

Pros

* Customer service is top notch!
* All the possibilities for the software has great potential.
* There is no other customer rewards program like this out there.

Cons

It is NOT easy to use. We have an online store as well as a physical location.
*Customers are confused as where to go to complete their profiles as no matter if they sign up using text, we only get their phone number. If they sign up using their email from our website, we dont get their phone number. No matter what, their profile is NEVER complete. Unless they sign up in store. If they are online shoppers, they do not know that they HAVE to go somewhere to complete their profile.
*Customers are having a hard time connecting to our store on the tapmango app to view their rewards.
*The Facebook sharing option is a total joke. A customer shares a pic of themselves wearing an item from our store and the link that is shared goes to tapmango instead of our store! Then the potential customer has absolutely NO idea what to do from there. How is that beneficial??
* Tapmango implemented an online ordering process for the app. BUT it's useless to us as we sell womens clothing and you can not provide pictures to your customers.

Response from TapMango

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your feedback. We're always striving to improve and take feedback very seriously.

We're glad we were able to come to a resolution over the phone. For reference, the generic mobile app is meant to be used within a business first before it can be used remotely. Given your customers shop online a lot, we can set you up with a branded app to resolve this issue. The purpose of the Facebook post is for customers to be able to sign up to your rewards program directly from the post, which is why it is hosted by TapMango. Lastly, the online ordering was developed for our quick serve restaurant clients and we apologize for any confusion.

Our support team is always available to help and we regret that this feedback was not addressed sooner through our frequent follow ups. We are confident that our conversation following your review provided adequate solutions. Should you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

Glen

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

This system is completely changing how we do business. It gives you so many options and features that we have had a huge uplift in monthly returns so far, and the system pays for itself

Pros

I have been a marketing manager for over 20 years now and have my own marketing consulting business. I have used more marketing tools than I can remember and have had much success with many of them. We have just started with TapMango and I can't express, how impressed with this company and product. Starting with their sales team was a complete pro. I get sales pitches all the time to start new software and services. the team approached the process as I would have wanted it. They did call me and try to sell me randomly, but spent time before our call and learned about my business, and directly showed me the benefits of how TapMango can solve my current concerns and even did research on other similar business and how they use the System. I didn't feel like it was a hard sell, but rather a consultant who wanted to help our business. The onboarding process was extremely smooth. support team has been a fantastic support in understanding my business and helping strategize how we can best use the service, set up systems that will solve my current challenges and team even did the leg work on setting it up for us, provided me full education on the system, and even continues to follow up and make comments as they can see what I am doing with it. This company has been fantastic for us! In a short time, we have used it, it has instantly changed our business, in that we are completely changing our 2019 projections and goals.

Cons

Nothing at all. It is so easy to use, and the support we get is wonderful.

John

• Customer Support Software

The Best Loyalty Program on the Market Today!

Reviewed on 1/20/2021

I loved the whole experience. I would definitely recommend this loyalty program to business. I personally think it’s one of the best ones on the market.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to get to my customers through text and email. We had an app that we created for our customers to order ahead and it was very helpful. You have the Tapmango team on standby if you need help and when I reached out to them, I got help within minutes.

Cons

App can be updated and be much more user friendly. Would like a refresh of app every 6 months to a year so that way it doesn’t seem too “boring”

Landrew
  • Industry: Tobacco

TapMango Is the BEST!

Reviewed on 6/25/2020

I have tried multiple other loyalty software companies and TapMango is by far the best!

Pros

CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! Anytime I have any questions I simply email my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds in minutes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even contacts me regularly to recommend different ways to bring back customers that have not been back in a while, and other recommendations.

Being able to schedule campaigns and how easy it is to create a new campaign to send out to my customers.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. I tried thinking hard about one but cannot find any cons about TapMango.

Jimmy

Tapmango is excellent!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017

We're able to effectively communicate to our customers when we are running sales. The auto campaign keeps customers engaged and reminded about our store without being intrusive. This program allows our customers an exciting and interesting way to earn discounts.

Pros

We have tried several of the popular rewards programs for our business, but none of them compare to TapMango. Our customers absolutely love the program, and the program is very easy to use. When we send out a custom campaign for a sale, our sales numbers spike significantly. This program easily pays for it's monthly fee inside of the first few days of each month. I highly recommend TapMango.

Cons

TapMango is still a smaller company, which means that the service is always very quick and tailored to your specific account. This also means that they don't yet have official featured integrations with some of the big name POS software companies. I know they are working hard on this though, and it will get there.

Kimberly

Reviewed on 7/16/2021

Wonderful! Loved our trainer, Ray, and TapMango!

Pros

We have been on TapMango from a previous app based software and we love that customers access their rewards from our terminal (no app needed) and receive SMS text messages. The amount of questions around downloading the app and redeeming rewards has decreased from slim to none. Also, the marketing aspects are much greater and more robust (yet simple) than that of our previous system. Very happy we chose TapMango!

Cons

We have a pos software proprietary to our industry, Resaleworld Liberty. We would absolutely LOVE for the program to integrate to our POS. We type in the reward amounts for the customer each transaction. It is working but could leave room for errors and omissions. This also seems to add a slight amount of time at the register. We also would love to have a method for seeing the transactions that have been logged for each customer at a glance.

Andrew

• Customer Support Software

Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

Pros

The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors.

The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

Cons

There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from.

Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced.

To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

Response from TapMango

Andrew, thank you for your feedback.

You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system is more than fairly priced, as it can have a profound impact on any business that uses it.

As far as the cost of resupplying the tags, TapMango does it at cost. Our tags are manufactured in the US to ensure high quality and quick turn around time. But even then, we believe we were able to negotiate the lowest cost on the market.

As far as YouTube videos go, we have revamped our support site, including video tutorials. Please visit Help & Support link from your portal.

Again, please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Thanks,
Your TapMango team.

Randy

Functionality & Customer Service

Reviewed on 3/30/2020

Our experience with Tap Mango has been exceptional. Customer service and response time is outstanding. Combining the excellent customer service with top notch functionality, it's hard not to give a solid 10 out 10 stars.

Pros

My wife and own and operate a Gourmet Popcorn and Candy store. Given the nature of our business and the fact that most software packages are not designed for our business type, we frequently have to create work-arounds to work effectively. The TapMango platform is designed such that it is highly functional yet flexible enough for a majority of businesses requiring few if any work-arounds.

Cons

I've not experienced any cons with the software at this point.

FiveStars
Donna

• Customer Support Software

Made my clients happy, but not my bank account

Reviewed on 6/14/2020

I brought the program in to thank my clients and reward them. I do not think I had any ROI or referrals of new clients because of it.

Pros

At customer checkout, the instant win option was a big hit. Also the automated reminders for birthdays and next appt s.

Cons

It is a very customizable program and you must give your self adequate time to fully plan out what incentives you want to offer. If you are not watching carefully, you could end up losing a lot of money. For example, we gave $5 off each time someone signed up for the rewards program and that added up to a lot of money. I wish I had instead offered bonus points or something else that would bring the customer back in. I assigned point values to every product and service purchased and this integrated with our checkout software (square) at checkout but for online purchases, I had to manually add points to the profile.
TapMango reached out to me several times to check in and offer help, I was just too busy and let it run itself after I did the initial set up with the service rep. I did not monitor what it was costing me or assess if I was getting a good ROI. When we closed for COVID I stopped using TapMango and am not sure if I can afford to bring it back.
Bottom line - wonderful product if you take the time to see how it will impact your bottom line over time. it is a good tool in the right hands.

Michael J.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Great Service, wonderful customer service at a valued price!!

Reviewed on 11/9/2018

This system is a breeze. Great customer service, fully customizable for your business needs. If you have any ideas the customer service team will help you make them a reality. Tapmango is a must to stay competitive in the every growing business world. Don’t waste anymore time you won’t regret it

Pros

Fully customizable around your business needs. This is a great CRM software designed to get your customers back through the door. Take away the guess work and know your return. Customer service is super friendly and always available.

Cons

Nothing bad to say. Everything works as intended...

Jeff
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

Great Loyalty Rewards Program

Reviewed on 4/20/2017

While the manager of the Memphis Franchise, having used Five Star, we were looking for a different more cost-effective solution and found Tap Mango. The solution is very easy to use, the cost for us is extremely affordable and the Customer Service and support from the Account manager on down is second to none. I have recommended Tap mango to many of my fellow franchisees, and implemented it immediately upon purchasing the Nashville franchise!

I cannot say enough for all they do for us!

Pros

Ease of use, and low cost

Cons

I cannot think of anything

Jerry
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

The Best Add-On Service We've Used

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

We had been using another client loyalty app for our business when we learned of Tap Mango. Once we compared the two, Tap Mango offered many more features that we wanted at a better price. We haven't looked back since the day we rolled out the service to our clients. Now we use it for Rewards, Communication, and Pre-Paid Services (via the Vouchers). As new features are added so are our ways to use the program.

Pros

Ease of use for clients

Cons

Sometimes organizing Campaigns can get confusing.

Lisa
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great Rewards Program!

Reviewed on 3/11/2020

Personally, I have enjoyed learning the software and developing a deeper understanding of how the integration works. For our business, we have seen a marked improvement in revenue since starting the program. The customers love it too! I have especially enjoyed working with the tech support department, most prominently [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I'm super-excited that I will get to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as an account rep.

Pros

The ability to customize it to our needs. We are always trying new approaches to our rewards to find out what works. It also allows me to go back and analyze a campaign to see how viable it was.

Cons

I would like more control over what the customer sees on the app and the tablet

Collette

• Customer Support Software

CoCoMo Bubble Tea - TapMango & [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/5/2021

We absolutely love our account representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She has went over and beyond when we were integrating our new register at the new location. She still checks on us regularly to ensure we have no problems and are aware of new changes and that we are using TapMango to its fullest potential.

Pros

TapMango gives us a more direct way to reach our to our customers with specials and promos (via text). Tap Mango also gives customers a fun interactive experience with the instant win gave. Customers
also love the key tags that can be set up to access their rewards faster!

Cons

The integration with our Toast register.

Jenicah
  • Industry: Restaurants

The Best Rewards Program

Reviewed on 2/14/2021

My overall experience with TapMango has been a blast. My representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome when it come to responding and helping out, and even brainstorming new ideas for rewards and bringing more customers in.

Pros

When we first opened my business we started using TapMango from the start and our representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been the best help whenever we have questions or want to roll out a new feature. I love how easy it to use both for creating new rewards/vouchers and for my customers. By far the best customer service I've ever received.

Cons

The only con I have about Tap Mango is the 3rd party integration about taking payments, but our representative has been the best when it comes to working around those situations.

Tony
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Great service and customer supports.

Reviewed on 10/27/2020

Very good.

Pros

Very easy to use. I like the dashboard, very straight forward and easy to use. The thing I like the most and it make different with other software is customers can leave the feedback right away from the tablet. Great customer supports also, we have great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is exceptional helpful, great to deal with.

Cons

They should come with 2 separate screens so we don't have to flip the screen back and forth when adding points.

Christopher
  • Industry: Restaurants

Definitely Recommend

Reviewed on 1/10/2021

My experience has been awesome. We were in a kind of plateau trying to come up with ideas how to improve our business during Covid times. Having our own app and not depending on 3rd party companies for orders and deliveries was a huge help. Since we were already using our own delivery drivers, their system made it so much easier for the drivers to get order and customer information. Overall, my business has improved and sales have increased since we implemented our app.

Pros

Love the app. So easy to easy to use and customers love it. Frequent and loyal customers love the fact they get rewards. Customer service has been great and very accommodating to talk with me about anything, even though I kept cancelling/ rescheduling appointments.

Cons

The only "issue" I have is that sometimes the software freezes and I have to restart it. So that can become a problem because customers want to make sure they receive their points.

Mikey

• Customer Support Software

Hands down THE most incredible loyalty platform and company I have ever encountered.

Reviewed on 11/3/2017

With TapMango you shouldn't ask yourself if you CAN afford it. You should be asking yourself if you can afford NOT to have it. There are too many benefits to list.

Pros

There is LIMITLESS options for reward options, whatever you can think of this program can handle. The customer service is hands down the best ive ever come across in my years of running business. They also give you your OWN branded cards instead of making you push their company on your cards. I can go on and on about how amazing this program is but youll have to try it for yourself.

Pamela

Amazing client management

Reviewed on 3/14/2021

Pros

What I truly like about Tap Mango as a small business owner is the software's automation. I have been able to save time on determining CLTV, tracking, and rewarding my clients. Most importantly, what's good software without amazing client management? I have never worked with a more dedicated, patient, knowledgeable, and accessible account manager.

Cons

What I least liked about using Tap Mango is the android tablet.

Tim

• Customer Support Software

Easy to explain and not an irritating distraction from the flow of business

Reviewed on 3/19/2018

Pros

The sharp attractive tablet with appealing graphics and the easy way to explain how to use it. Also, customers love the chance to win something on it.

Cons

It's not networked to our POS so sales are automatically registered to the customer. Customers routinely put the card too close to the screen. Just a little annoying, nothing big.

Neucleus

• Customer Support Software

I need help in creating and sending an image ad and Karin was so professional and smart to help

Reviewed on 4/2/2018

It easy to use and great for advertising to prospective clients and current client
It excellent for customer retention and keeping in contact with your customer

Pros

So far it appears to be easy to learn and use. It save me money because I was subscribed with Aweber for email messaging and after discovering TapMango I no longer have the need for Aweber.
Aweber offers like service, but it extremely complicated to operate and use and it take extremely much more time to compose ads and email messages

Cons

So far I like everything...I have no opposing issues at this time; all is well, professional and operative

Laura

EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2021

Pros

I have seen an increase in customers, new and returning, with the ease and features of this program! I am amazed at what this offers for me and to my customers. Even more so than that is the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is outstanding! I have so much appreciation for all that she brings to the table! I have never worked with anyone so willing to go above and beyond for a customer than her! 5 stars in NOT ENOUGH for all that she had done for me! Love this software and love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

There are a few things that seem to be hard to follow but with anything, practice makes perfect! Once all the hiccups are straightened out it will be seamless!