Jibble

Meet the new standard in employee time tracking.

4.7/5
4.6/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Ma. Louren

Jibble Rocks!

Reviewed on 8/14/2018

Pros

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task.

So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Cons

Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

Response from Jibble

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Vivienne

Easy to use software - exactly what we need!

Reviewed on 10/14/2022

Pros

Jibble gives us all the features we need to easily track hours worked - type of activity, user profiles, and easy to use buttons to clock in and out. It's lightweight and functional.

Cons

There have been some minor bugs in terms of accuracy of hours recorded, as well as problems when trying to log in with mobile phone (the desktop version is much more stable)

Response from Jibble

Hi Vivienne! Thank you for taking the time to review Jibble. We would like to hear from you more about the inaccuracies in hours calculations, and the mobile app instabilities. Please email us at [email protected]
We are ready to fix this once and for all.

Thanks again!

sherzad
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Good app

Reviewed on 4/30/2022

good and accurate app

Pros

Online employee attendance and can do work well

Cons

should have an easier report for net attendance time and better excel format

Response from Jibble

Hi Sherzad, thanks for your feedback. Your concern was forwarded to the back office teams as well.

Brianna
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Brianna Portillo's Review

Reviewed on 1/6/2023

Its been a good experience with jibble very user friendly

Pros

I like that you can see all your hours as a worker and track it online where its already saved.

Cons

II didn't like where it would glitch sometimes and wouldn't log out so I would have worked 15 hours according to the system.

Jibble is excellent

Reviewed on 1/19/2023

Overall, Jibble has proven to be a cost-effective way for me to accurately and efficiently track and document the usage of our learning lab/study hall for our band students. It was easy to set up and even easier for the graduate assistant to use daily.

Pros

I love that I could set up a large number of students on this platform to track their attendance!

Cons

Setting the location has been more difficult than I prefer.

Scott
  • Industry: Law Practice

Jibble review

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

It's been good so far , i like the auto clock out feature

Pros

It's easy to use, beginner friendly, help manage the team

Cons

Missing some key functions which i think would be a great addition in the future

Response from Jibble

Thanks for your feedback and review, Scott!
We of course would like to hear from you more about your suggestions, or anything that would make Jibble better. Please get in touch with us at [email protected]

Igor
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Jibble

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

Pros

Simple to use, free, fast setup and easily accessible.

Cons

It could benefit from a computer app for quicker access.

Raquel

Incredible

Reviewed on 12/15/2022

Very nice, I think It helps me to be more productive and organize my time

Pros

I really like the organization and presentation of my time.

Cons

I think that the movil version can be improved

Response from Jibble

Raquel, thanks for taking the time to review Jibble!

Please let us know your thoughts about the improvements you would love to see in the mobile app.

[email protected]

Thanks again for your feedback!

Manish

• Customer Support Software

Using Jibble for time tracking and attendance for remote working setup

Reviewed on 12/8/2022

Pros

Very easy to use, works on web and mobile. Further, the GPS locking, facial ID are very helpful

Cons

Didn't much that was not helpful, or in other words, bad about the software. Otherwise, would have shared with the team and would have waited for their official reply.

Priyanshu
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Time tracking easy as it come

Reviewed on 12/30/2022

My overall experience with Jibble is good

Pros

As a new user it is very simple to start with and explore. The Ui looks interactive and easy to understand.

Cons

As of now I haven't found anything that I won't like. I am still exploring.

Mark
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent and Easy to use

Reviewed on 11/2/2020

Very simple to set up for admin, quick and easy set up and use for it's users. Overall, it's a very easy to use tool which gives you peace of mind that your employees are on site for health & safety reasons and it logs employee hours for payroll.

Pros

Very simple for employees to use and set up themselves.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't log when an employee is in a bad internet signal area. (There is an off-line mode but that requires turning on and off which can be complicated for some users, especially elderly users)

Response from Jibble

Jibble's ease of use is King!

For the offline mode, it is best that you turn off the wifi and data when you have poor internet so the app won't keep trying on connecting online. Improvements on the offline mode will come out in the coming months so another good stuff to look forward to.

Karim
  • Industry: Design

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Reviewed on 7/25/2019

Pros

- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Cons

- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice.
- Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

Timetastic

Response from Jibble

Hey Karim,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out.

I hope this helps!

- Jibble team

Mary
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Great Tool for Remote Employees

Reviewed on 4/6/2021

My experience with Jibble has been very positive. I love the automated reports that show who on my team is logged in, the reminders when you have been logged in for a certain number of hours each day, and the weekly team recap. The latter makes it really easy to confirm hours for the payroll team,

Pros

Jibble has been great at tracking time for remote employees. We began working from home over a year ago and needed a solution to replace the typical timeclock system that we used in the office. After trying several others, Jibble turned out to be the ideal fit for our needs. The thing we like most is that it integrates with Slack. My team is in Slack all day and it makes it very easy to clock in and out each day by going to the Jibble Channel in Slack. It's super convenient.

Cons

It was a little challenging to get the Slack integration done in the beginning. While there were instructions, it wasn't working for us in the beginning. Persistence paid off and once we had it set up, we have had a great experience since then.

Response from Jibble

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the review! A bit of hiccup on the Slack integration though it is the easiest one to integrate. I'm glad though that everything went smooth after. :)

- Jibble Team

Weldon
  • Industry: Farming

Excellent product

Reviewed on 8/2/2019

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pros

-Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Cons

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

Price

Response from Jibble

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

- Jibble Team

Rajdeep

Great software to track timings with excellent Slack integration

Reviewed on 9/29/2022

Pros

Its deep integration with Slack helps a lot as we use Slack as our primary communication channel at our workplace. Employees can directly Clock-in and Clock-out from Slack itself and every time someone clocks-in others get a notification in the Jibble channel and they know that particular person is now available to connect.

Cons

We also require a leave tracking system, but Jibble has a half-baked feature for this. It would be great if we get more features like leave approval from admin, settings to control visibility of upcoming leaves of other colleagues.

Response from Jibble

Thank you for taking the time to review Jibble, Rajdeep!

The second phase of the leave management is coming soon, and here are the highlights of that phase:

1. Members to submit time off to their manager.

2. Managers to approve or reject submitted time off.

3. Managers to set accruals for each time off policy.

4. Members to view their leave balance for each time off policy.

Please keep an eye out for the progress on the release of this feature by visiting our product updates portal here:

Queena
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Jibble for Flare

Reviewed on 8/6/2020

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site
Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally.
In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

Pros

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A
Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live
2)Reports is concise

Cons

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects
Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately.
2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Response from Jibble

Hi Queena!

Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months.

We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works!

Again, we appreciate the feedback! :)

- Jibble Team

Fatima
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Jibble experience

Reviewed on 8/16/2019

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pros

I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking.
With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Cons

The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.
So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

Response from Jibble

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management.

It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received

- Jibble Team

Luis
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Very useful

Reviewed on 4/12/2020

Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

Pros

It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

Cons

It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent.
Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

Response from Jibble

Hi Luis,

Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient.

Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available.

- Jibble Team

Prarthana

• Customer Support Software

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pros

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Cons

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Response from Jibble

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Kirsten Gail

Jibble Review

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

Pros

The application is being used by our employees who are working at home. It is very useful and efficient during this time of the pandemic. It has a simple interface and easy functionality and getting reports of attendance is easy and with visual quality, as it also has bar graphs for analysis.

Cons

There is nothing I like least in the app, just a recommendation to make the Jibble In/Out Tab Bigger and make the time fixed/uneditable by the employees to prevent employees' dishonesty in entering thier attendance. Instead, you may have it only editable by an admin if correction is needed.

Response from Jibble

Kirsten, great to know you're experience with Jibble has been very positive.

Re time being uneditable by employees, it's something you can do via the settings. If you contact customer support, they'll show you how.

Larissa

really helpful software

Reviewed on 7/31/2019

Pros

That you can make lots of categories to jibble in

Cons

people forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know. So we do not have a correct control about it

Response from Jibble

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the app and we are glad that it has helped you to track different activities in your team.

We understand that sometimes users tend to forget clocking in/out and it may take a while for them to make it a habit. If they have a fixed time schedule, you set notifications in case they missed jibbling in/out. You can check these articles or reach out to our Support Team for full guidance on how to set this up:

- JIbble Team

Ayish

Jibble to the rescue!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2022

90% of our staff are working from home, and Jibble made it easy for us to track everyone's punch cards and payroll. Plus, it is user-friendly and handy. You can access the app, anytime and anywhere.

Pros

I love how the punch cards can be integrated with our slack, our central communication platform. We can conveniently review our staff attendance in real-time without having to pull reports.

Cons

All of the features are relevant to our business processes. I couldn't think much of anything to improve.

Response from Jibble

Hi Ayish, thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear that Jibble made it easier for you.

Do get in touch with us at [email protected] to report your suggestions and concerns, and we would be glad to help.

Kevin
  • Industry: Program Development
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great TIme Sheet Solution!

Reviewed on 2/20/2020

Pros

My company uses Jibble for clocking in clocking out each day. I work from home, so a time sheet management program is crucial to facilitating my employment and accurate pay for hours worked. Jibble is great in it's simplicity, and the way it seamlessly incorporates extra features without becoming difficult for the user to navigate. Editing hours is also a great feature that has helped me in situations where I missed my clock in or clock out.

Cons

The only problem I had was having to take a picture to clock in via mobile phone. I understand, however, that this is a security feature.

Response from Jibble

Hi Kevin,

Your team has been with us for quite a while and it's awesome to know that this relationship keeps getting stronger.

We thank you for this honest review and it looks like your admin would like to see your smiles every day thus requiring your selfie to clock in. :D

Cheers,
Jibble Team

Bshara

Great software, needs a bit more features

Reviewed on 7/3/2022

Good experience, made our life easier and more organized

Pros

Ease of use, clarity and immediacy of reports

Cons

Lacks features like important a google calendar for holidays, option for sick days etc

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

Lacks ability to report in detail

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

Price
Twaha

One Stop Solution

Reviewed on 8/22/2022

Employee tracking, time management productivity increased many folds after using this software.Team was more aware of being liable to time they give to the company, un announced breaks were minimized.Focus was increased.

Pros

Easy to use interface along with its functionalities.The thing which i liked most was Geo fencing and roles and rights.It gives control to the management to control the environment to extent possible.Very simple idea executed extremely well.

Cons

Cherry on top would be, remote screen sharing/ live monitoring of employees as this feature could be very useful in remote sessions/WFH environment, kind of a mix like zoom ,jibble and skype maybe. instead of switching windows we get to have both features under same banner along with Chat option with employees either group chat or personal message.It would be great. these are suggestions not cons.

Response from Jibble

Twaha, thank you for taking the time to review Jibble!

Your suggestions were sent to the product team and are currently being studied.