Jibble

Meet the new standard in employee time tracking.

4.8/5

Mark
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent and Easy to use

Reviewed on 2020-11-02

Very simple to set up for admin, quick and easy set up and use for it's users. Overall, it's a very easy to use tool which gives you peace of mind that your employees are on site for health & safety reasons and it logs employee hours for payroll.

Pros

Very simple for employees to use and set up themselves.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't log when an employee is in a bad internet signal area. (There is an off-line mode but that requires turning on and off which can be complicated for some users, especially elderly users)

Response from Jibble

Jibble's ease of use is King!

For the offline mode, it is best that you turn off the wifi and data when you have poor internet so the app won't keep trying on connecting online. Improvements on the offline mode will come out in the coming months so another good stuff to look forward to.

Adnan
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Review of jibble

Reviewed on 2023-12-22

Pros

Time tracking and Time off module both are good.

Cons

In the app when you are checking out in jibble time field is disable so you cannot change the time even when you forgot to checkout.

Ivana

Jibble for work

Reviewed on 2023-10-09

It's okay but i really would like to clock in and clock out through my ipad, would be way easier

Pros

The overview is easy and you can clock in and clock out easily

Cons

You can't clock in on your other devices besides the computer.

Divaldo
Divaldo
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Best software for attendance tracking

Reviewed on 2023-10-20

My team's transition was quite smooth, unlike other tools we used previously. The mobile attendance app is excellent and combined with the geolocation and login metering are excellent.

Pros

The different attendance control features such as access via computer, via mobile phone, definition of login perimeter, activity tracking are some of the features that made me marvel at the solution.

Cons

I don't have any negative points/aspects to consider.

Hernán
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Jibble is super heplful

Reviewed on 2024-01-22

Great system to tracking time of emplyes.

Great system to tracking time of emplyes.

Pros

Time tracking, activities and payroll are the best

Cons

Licenced, the price, members restrictions.

jennifer
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Very useful

Reviewed on 2024-01-08

Pros

It is so easy to use and i can calculate my logging time in seconds

Cons

I do not have cons I like everything about jibble

Mohamed

Best Clock in App Ever

Reviewed on 2023-12-17

Pros

Clock in and Time Tracking for my employes

Cons

Lot of unused options like payroll and time sheets

John Paul
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

A good Time and Attendance tracker.

Reviewed on 2024-01-11

Overall Jibble has been a good way for us to track our on-site employees and even our office teams. It's easy to use and implement.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. The Kiosk feature is what sold us. Having the ability to use one device to log in on-site is so convenient. GPS tracking also helps with proper employee management and security.

Cons

I wish the GPD fencing could go smaller tho. It's very niche but a smaller GPS fencing area would be great.

Stephanie
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

This is amazing working with Jibble

Reviewed on 2024-02-12

It has been nice. I my previous company I was working more than 8 hours per day and with jibble I am working the necessary. So I can enjoy the rest of my day with my family.

Pros

I can work just the hours that is necessary, I can take care how much I will receive and I can see if my colleagues is working or not.

Cons

This is amazing. The idea is incredible and I love that my company is working with.

Marites

Advantages in using Jibble

Reviewed on 2024-01-25

I am happy in using jibble. I personally would like to use it more and am willing to explore its other features if necessary.

Pros

Jibble helps me is capturing my daily logs and keeps track of my work habits. I dont need to worry about informing my superior on my log in & log out time since it is easily captured.

Cons

Sometimes I need to refresh it to capture my real time log.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time...

Reviewed on 2020-08-11

We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move.

I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019.
As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Pros

Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus.
We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Cons

A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain.

Integrations are becoming better.

TimeCamp, monday.com and Bitrix24

TimeCamp

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

Ease of use and control of user policies across platforms (app, web, desktop). Simple activity and time management for remote teams in different locations/time zones. Value for your money and billing only for active users.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jonathan,

Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams.

The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

-Jibble Team

Srikanth Reddy

• Customer Support Software

A must have for remove work management

Reviewed on 2023-06-30

Pros

Jibble is easy to setup and integrate with both Slack and MS Teams. Tracking time is a lot easier while doing the work as opposed to filling a timesheet as an afterthought which is both time-consuming and frustrating. Leave and TIme-off management has made it easier to keep track of preplanned leaves. Jibble has simplified our payroll process as we share the timesheets directly to our finance team for salary processing. Overall, Jibble is one such tool which has become irreplicable in our day to day operations.

Cons

While the features in the free version are generous and sufficient for most startups, the upgrades costs are high. Apart, from that Jibble's features work great for our daily time management.

Quidlo Timesheets, Keka and Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

Easy to deploy, simple pricing and integration with Slack and MS Teams.
Patricia
  • Industry: Media Production

Jibble with ease

Reviewed on 2022-04-09

Jibble allows my crew to clock in remotely, which has allowed me to move them out of the office and take my entire department remote. Thank you Jibble.

Pros

Jibble has made it easy for my team to clock in and out and for me to easily manage their time. It was easy to set up and has been easy to use.

Cons

At the moment, Jibble offers the options I need.

Response from Jibble

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always glad to hear you enjoy using Jibble!

Mary

Great Tool for Remote Employees

Reviewed on 2021-04-06

My experience with Jibble has been very positive. I love the automated reports that show who on my team is logged in, the reminders when you have been logged in for a certain number of hours each day, and the weekly team recap. The latter makes it really easy to confirm hours for the payroll team,

Pros

Jibble has been great at tracking time for remote employees. We began working from home over a year ago and needed a solution to replace the typical timeclock system that we used in the office. After trying several others, Jibble turned out to be the ideal fit for our needs. The thing we like most is that it integrates with Slack. My team is in Slack all day and it makes it very easy to clock in and out each day by going to the Jibble Channel in Slack. It's super convenient.

Cons

It was a little challenging to get the Slack integration done in the beginning. While there were instructions, it wasn't working for us in the beginning. Persistence paid off and once we had it set up, we have had a great experience since then.

Response from Jibble

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the review! A bit of hiccup on the Slack integration though it is the easiest one to integrate. I'm glad though that everything went smooth after. :)

- Jibble Team

Jessekiel

• Customer Support Software

A great tool for clocking in and out for employees online

Reviewed on 2023-05-17

Jibble is the first time tracking tool I've ever used in a company and it was a great experience.

Pros

Has a simple but practical interface so that you can achieve your goals with their features like clocking in/out and tracked hours based on days, months etc. Also, the clocking options are now much more intuitive since I don't get easily misclick the wrong timing option (like accidentally clicking time in before when I meant to time out). More with this feature, I am able to edit the time I wanted to clock or time tracked.

Cons

I wish there is an option to disable face recognition and capture in the app version and have it direct clocking in/out as same with the website. Also it would be nice to have a notification to remind the users to take a lunch break within the usual break time and usual shift schedules so we won't forget to clock in/out

Jennifer

Construction Site Must Have

Reviewed on 2023-10-10

Great service. Great functions. We will continue to use Jibble as it is cost effective for our construction company and fits in the budget of a family owned business.

Pros

Jibble is easy to use for both the company and employee. Sending out the email invite is quick and simple. Leaving comments by the employees is helpful when clocking in. We like that it keeps storage of the previous data for use later.

Cons

Site is not user friendly. As a new client it is difficult to understand and navigate. Support is great at showing you how to use the site.

QuickBooks Time and Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

Price and ease of function.
Rajdeep

Great software to track timings with excellent Slack integration

Reviewed on 2022-09-29

Pros

Its deep integration with Slack helps a lot as we use Slack as our primary communication channel at our workplace. Employees can directly Clock-in and Clock-out from Slack itself and every time someone clocks-in others get a notification in the Jibble channel and they know that particular person is now available to connect.

Cons

We also require a leave tracking system, but Jibble has a half-baked feature for this. It would be great if we get more features like leave approval from admin, settings to control visibility of upcoming leaves of other colleagues.

Response from Jibble

Thank you for taking the time to review Jibble, Rajdeep!

The second phase of the leave management is coming soon, and here are the highlights of that phase:

1. Members to submit time off to their manager.

2. Managers to approve or reject submitted time off.

3. Managers to set accruals for each time off policy.

4. Members to view their leave balance for each time off policy.

Please keep an eye out for the progress on the release of this feature by visiting our product updates portal here:

Great for small business time management

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

Pros

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Cons

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Response from Jibble

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

- Jibble Team

Fatima
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Jibble experience

Reviewed on 2019-08-16

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pros

I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking.
With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Cons

The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.
So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

Response from Jibble

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management.

It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received

- Jibble Team

Luis
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Very useful

Reviewed on 2020-04-12

Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

Pros

It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

Cons

It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent.
Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

Response from Jibble

Hi Luis,

Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient.

Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available.

- Jibble Team

Dale
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 2021-01-12

Pros

Usability and functionality was very easy to pick up and therefore implement. Dashboards etc felt much more modern and less antiquated than a lot of other softwares (time station etc).

Cons

The ability to jibble in twice. Being able to jibble in, when already clocked in is a feature that should be sorted. I would also say (and not sure if this is a feature), but being able to automate a push text or message to employees that are clocked in to say don't forget to clock out at a certain time would help alleviate issues as well.

Time Tracker, ClockIt and TimeStation

Response from Jibble

Hi Dale,

We appreciate the feedback.

If you are on a paid plan, you can restrict members to clock out first before they could clock in again. This is the answer to your first concern. For the notifications, users can get notified via pushed notifs on mobile or via email if they already reached set working hours to remind them if they forgot to clock out or if they are still working and going to an OT.

- Jibble Team

Prarthana

• Customer Support Software

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

Reviewed on 2017-12-12

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pros

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Cons

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Response from Jibble

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Alta
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Jibble saving time and money

Reviewed on 2021-03-12

Payroll is much easier and less stressful due to accurate and consistent calculation of hours worked. The support for clocking at various locations is definitely excellent.

Pros

Employees can clock in/out (self-service), anywhere (using geolocation) , anytime (using the mobile app or the kiosk feature) ensuring accuracy and consistency with the calculation of hours worked. The facial recognition prevents buddy-clocking .
No more time wasted on working through clock cards and employees disputing their hours.

Cons

Not all employees have access to smart phones or Google services are no longer supported on Huawei smart phones which limits the use of clocking in using location services.
The calculation of hours worked based on fixed breaks is not always correct especially where a break is not applicable on certain days e.g. on Fridays employees leave earlier and not have a lunch break.

Response from Jibble

Hi Alta,

Thanks for the review! Please reach to our support team by sending an email to [email protected] to align with your requirements about the breaks.

Great to see how happy you are with our Support even after the purchase. We're always here to help you out.

- Jibble Team

Karen

We love Jibble

Reviewed on 2019-08-07

Pros

We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Cons

The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

Response from Jibble

Hi Karen,

We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team.

We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback!

- Jibble team

Mina Mehanny

good experience with Jibble

Reviewed on 2023-08-24

I love the way it helped me track my working hours and see the breakdown of the different tasks. Made me more organized.

Pros

shifting between a task and another without needing to pause the timer

Cons

that the manual entry of time is confusing a bit