RhinoFit

Customer Support Software
4.1/5

Superb Gym Software

Reviewed on 11/27/2018

super responsible customer service reps

Pros

Easy to use platform and the price is just amazing. They also recently added Door access entry which allows my business to run on its own.

Cons

I wish they could include a POS together with this software. This would allow me to just pay for one software fee than to pay for another software just to charge pos

Rositsa

Great Customer Management Software

Reviewed on 5/28/2019

One of my businesses has a monthly subscription agency based nature and it is easy to manage my customers' payments through RhinoFit.

Pros

I find RhinoFit to be very helpful and gives me great control over managing my customers. customer service is superb!

Cons

At first, can be confusing but once you fiddle around in it, you get used to it. It is not near as complicated as all other customer management software I have used in the past!

Keap

Reasons for Switching to RhinoFit

I chose Rhinofit because it is simpler to use and I don't need for my business all the bells and whistles that come with a high price tag of Infusioinnsot (formally) and now Keap

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Rositsa,

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you.

Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software!

We even have an automated way to refer:
Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website.

Bianca

Getting there!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

There are a few glitches, but it seems like you guys are working it out over time. I think it is much easier to use than other software from our end. I'd like to see some different reports available. For example, I'd like to see who has signed up for courses over the last 72 hours other than through new bills because my manager normally processes those. I'd like to be able to see which teachers are drawing the largest numbers of students or bringing in the most money. (I'd really like to see how much money each teacher pulls in per month.) My clients have complained that the user-interface on their side is not as user-friendly as they'd like and apparently on iPhones the schedule does not adapt to the window size. But overall I am happy with the purchase and will continue to use your service. It has been reliable in terms of the financial transactions and the staff has been friendly and helpful. Thanks!

Pros

It is fairly intuitive to use from the management end, it is priced appropriately, and I like the customer support.

Cons

There are a few glitches that need to be worked out. The reports need a little work.

Response from RhinoFit

Hey there Bianca!

We appreciate the feedback and your loyalty as a customer! To address some issues:
We have a report that shows "Attendance by class, time and day" this will let you measure the popularity/frequency of the instructors. We are planning on adding a Commission/Performance report for Staff members as well.
We are also working on getting more reports developed and continuously improving RhinoFIt!
For the class drop-ins, you should be using "Sign in Member" if the person is already in the database. When you start typing the name, it will search right away. Then, they will be recorded as attending the class just like you wish. Adding a drop-in is only for people that are not currently members or not currently in your database.
If you have any other questions, or want to go over any other requests, please feel free to give us a call at 1-866-858-0304 or email [email protected]
Elizabeth T.

Jose

Love this software.

Reviewed on 2/24/2020

Helps manage, and bill clients so i can focus on Training and not on administrative issues.

Pros

Easy to use, and customer service is great.

Cons

So far no complaints. So far no complaints

Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to RhinoFit

Because of the customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and always there to help when i needed assistance.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Jose,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We are happy to know that you are pleased with RhinoFit.

Thanks for your continued support!

Adrian

Streamline

Reviewed on 7/12/2019

Pros

I love how I am able to streamline the many different systems into one intuitive system

Cons

I wish there was a feature that would send out a mass text and make it individual like the email.

Oleksiy

Rhinofit Review

Reviewed on 7/27/2019

It's ok. I would continue to use it

Pros

Price is very good. It works very well for what I need it to do.

Cons

I'd like to see a better user interface in schedule mode when viewing on the mobile device. Sometimes classes blocks look very small and it's hard to use it intuitively. I'd like to see more automated email options. Like for when someone finished their trial to have an email going automatically. Implementations of contracts when new members sign up. Also, I would like to see the ability to post different workouts for different classes on the same day. For example, when people click on CrossFit class they can see what workout we doing that and then display different workout for when they click for CrossFit lite.

Zen Planner and Mindbody

Price
Corey

Daily operations

Reviewed on 3/25/2019

Rhinofit has been great for us, we moved from a mobile gym service to adding our own gym space about 2 years ago and having this system monitor and track everything and allow our clients to book in has been a game changer for us.

Pros

This software has helped us monitor our clients activities, accept and record client payments, allow our clients to book their classes, monitor reports and all other general day to day operations for our business. The pricing is also a great point of difference from other similar software available on the market.

Cons

We have problems with client payments from time to time with odd reasons for failed payments and it can be a real pain to try and track down the source of the problem. Personalisation of the app so it is more recognisable for our clients with our branding on it would be an awesome option to have available.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Corey,

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Good news! We have a new feature being released that will let you Batch handle failed and outstanding bills. This feature will help with the issue you may have when there is any API issues with your payment gateway.

Also, we do some offer CSS customization when integrating your Calendar, Membership Store, and Products. Please email us at [email protected] to explore those options.

Katie

RhinoFit 2.0

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

I thought 1.0 was way easier to navigate. Sure it looks nice and yes technology needs to keep moving ahead . However I feel like the usability got to complicated. Simple is better in my eyes. As an affiliate owner I now dread having to use the system. Where as the original I though was easy to guide through. I also feel that the customer service has really gone down hill. When there is a problem the responses are not super helpful. Also when the transition happened with 2.0 I believe that there should have been better communication. Sadly I am finding myself looking into different gym management software.

Cons

To complicated. To many tabs make day to day operations easier.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Katie,

Thank you for your feedback and continued relationship with RhinoFit.

Please let us know if you are still having issues navigating RhinoFit 2.0. If you would like, we can also do an orientation of the new system with you.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues that I can help resolve for you.

1 (866)-858-0304

Elizabeth T.

Harley

• Customer Support Software

i enjoy using rhinofit for my gym software

Reviewed on 5/23/2017

Pros

i really like the ability to control payments and memberships. It is also easy to access the whole system.

Cons

I don't have a crossfit gym, I own a powerlifting/strongman. so the wod style system and gym classes are not usefull to me. also it would be nice if rhinofit sold barcode scanners and key barcodes for memberships instead of me shopping third party

Response from RhinoFit

Thank you for your review on our strongman gym software. We thank you for being a loyal customer for years, and are happy that you enjoy using the software. We are constantly updating our software to accommodate different types of gyms and their needs. Our WOD system may be used as an announcement system if you don't offer "work out of the day". This announcement feature is useful for gyms that want to offer some static communication to gym attendees. We currently do not offer hardware such as barcode scanners but we do have a partner that offers our client's discounts on scanners and barcodes. To find out more information on our partner programs please visit www.rhinofit.ca/partners

Rhinofit review

Reviewed on 3/26/2019

Pros

It allows my members to book classes as well as scan in to my facility for open gym time during early and late hours.

Cons

The door access scanner does not always work so I have members that cannot get in at least once or twice per month. I have to drop everything and let them in if the unlock feature on the app doesn’t work for me either.
I wish I could add classes from the app to start at specific times like I can with appointments, but unfortunately it won’t let you change the class start time from 00:00 hours.
It would also be nice to have a feature that alerts you when a member scans into the facility so that can be monitored better as well without having to keep checking the “reports” throughout the day.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello, thanks for leaving your review of RhinoFit! We're happy to hear your feedback of the software and our 24-hour gym access system. Please contact our customer service so we can help resolve these issues: [email protected]

-Team RhinoFit

Larry

• Customer Support Software

Good service but some simple tweaks could make it SO much better.

Reviewed on 6/23/2019

Ok so far. But i find it difficult to select classes with the surface area being so small on the calendar.

Pros

Simple to use, good price. Easy to add members.

Cons

I dont like that there is no credit system.

Meaning that if a client books a session and does not show up there is no way of penalising them.

I think there should be a feature where we can mark that client as 'not attended' and in turn it then charges them one of their paid credits. So if a client has 12 credits per month and they dont show up they get charged a credit even if they havent used that class. Then if they do it 3 times in the space of a month it stops them from booking in so that they have to contact the admin staff to get back to using their credits.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Larry,

Thank you for your feedback!

If your members are on a single payment membership, it will give them a set number of classes. If they do not show up for a reservation, you can edit the number of classes they have left. We will add the feature request to have an automated option of freezing members from attending. Currently, you can do this but would have to view the report that shows when they reserve, but do not attend, and then put their membership on hold. This would restrict them from being able to attend.

Please give us a call if you have any additional questions.

Jennie
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 1/3/2020

Great overall experience. Everyone is very helpful if I have questions or need any kind of help.

Pros

It’s easy to use and implement. The rank system has been a great tool as well as the attendance tracking. I also have the ability to track my fitness client progress as well within the same software.

Cons

I don’t have anything that I like the least!

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Jennie,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying RhinoFit! If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to give us a call.

Claire

• Customer Support Software

Please make the Calendar easier to use

Reviewed on 1/31/2019

Over all it does manage our members well.

Pros

The overall functionality for running this software platform helps me run my business, the reports are useful for tracking and projections.

Cons

1. The Calendar is terrible. Once to create a class it appears on the given days but the button/icon/tab representing the class is so small your finger cannot select it easily or enlarge it.
2. The financial management of a client is also very difficult due to delays of several days between debits processing. Failed payments are also hard to dicifer unless you jump across to Ezi debit and clarify if the payment has been successful or not, again due to delays appearing in Rhinofit. Sometimes it will say pending it has intact been declined or processed and the customer knows before I do. This may be time differences in banks in the AUS and the platform in the USA?
3. I need to be able to create memberships using one email, as I have children who don't manage their membership their parents do, and one email address is no allowed for multiple members, meaning if siblings join only one gets the email.
4. In Communications I cannot see the group emails I have sent to customers, unless I send it to myself and they sometimes don't appear in the individual customers communication section either!

Response from RhinoFit

Hi Claire, thanks for your feedback about RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the functionality of the software has helped our your gym! For your other concerns, reach us at: [email protected] and we can resolve these issues for you!
-Team RhinoFit

Nancy

Overall good value

Reviewed on 7/25/2019

Pros

The price. With other services I felt like I would be paying g for features I didn’t want to use.

Cons

I wish I could pull up a list of members that haven’t checked in for a certain time period so I could reach out easily to those that might be MIA.

Mindbody

The value
Brandon

Terrible Service

Reviewed on 1/30/2020

I would not recommend this software to anyone. Pay the few dollars extra and get a better service.

Pros

The price is the only pro. But at the lowest price in the industry, you get exactly what you pay for. Low price = Low quality

Cons

This service is terrible. Let me illustrate:
- They offer no historical reports of any of your membership or incomes
- You can't look back at any months and see billing
- Very limited automated actions, so you have to manually check who's paying bills every month
- Customer service is atrocious. I've lost count how many times I called with a question and no one answered. The times someone did answer, the representative frequently had no solution to my issue.
- And worst of all, they prebill. I cancelled my subscription on the last day of my billing cycle, but they said that they had already run my card and could not / would not issue any refund.
Seriously, I've used Zen Planner, Wodify, and Push Press before. I'd recommend any of these at they higher price over Rhino.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Brandon,

We regret that you feel the way you do about our service and company. However, there are some inconsistencies in your review.

Unfortunately, we do not guarantee to provide support to business outside of the US or Canada and our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST. We do guarantee and ALWAYS meet our promise to answer the phone and provide support during these hours. The times we recorded you trying to reach us were outside of these hours.

Secondly, the reporting you are mentioning is in RhinoFit. On of any report, you can set the time frames to "all of time" or to a desired time frame in the past. Reports on overdue and failed bills are on the financial dashboard and on-demand. When a member is searched you can find this info easily, as well.

Lastly, we do not pre-bill like we have already expressed to you. We bill for service after 30 days of using the service and monthly after for the service used.

Matthew

• Customer Support Software

Finally someone got it right!

Reviewed on 4/26/2019

In ten years as a gym owner, we have used every major brand of Client Management Software. This transition has by far been the easiest and cleanest. If you want to make it even easier, take them up on their ridiculously inexpensive setup fee and just send your old database over. RhinoFit so far is proving to be an excellent portal for our memberships and retail while simple and easy to manage for the staff. (We do not use the athlete performance tracking features, full disclosure, nothing bad just happy with our current)

Pros

Menus are clear and intuitive. There is a real sense of sticking to what matters and eschewing the fluff and things that go ding. Customization might not be as high as some other systems, but fewer weeds as well. When we were setting up our account, I had Jury Duty and programmed all of our membership offerings on the phone app in just a couple of hours. Responses via e-mail and phone support have been timely and helpful.

Cons

Some of the supporting videos and help database are not completely up to date yet. but like I said above my questions were answered promptly and correctly

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for taking your time to review RhinoFit.

We are ecstatic that the software is meeting your business needs. We are continuously constructing new, useful information in our Knowledge Base. In addition, we have near-future plans to publish updated video tutorials.

Thanks again for your feedback and patronage!

Den
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Run away, one of the worst mistakes we made and terrible support

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Thought we were getting a nice backend here and it was nothing but alot of promise and no ability to deliver. From start charged us for a setup fee but never did it, then software is very buggy, adding symbols and digits on imported csv file formated in the way they suggest, They know it but do not address issue until its a mess. From there all down hill, payment information was lost many times, and they blamed the customer event thought we are able to show emails confirming account setup. These guys hear about pointing fingers at the customer instead of fixing issues. Calendars do not sync for you need to open up multiple to see what your gym doing, Trainers, group classes should all be able to see each other, App crashes as does web, and many clients unable to login, but again it was said by them our fault. even though Itunes and Play app stores report all the same issues we are seeing, and their 2.0 is a nice looking version that is just that , it is loaded with issues, so don't be sold on this . If Travis the original owner see this and how it was handled he would be highly disappointed. This really is Da Bomb as in bad

Pros

Not really anything

Cons

The list of issues is long , all I can say its not worth the trouble. CC data dumps, lost client data, uses some foreign country as default, imports get corrupted, clients side login unresponsive, calendars do not sync, they have bad support and little to no orientation, plus no support on set up , or in our situation they took the money didn't do the job we had to set all up after paying them. The interface on client side looks , feels and acts low tech and looks bad

Response from RhinoFit

Unfortunately, there were some issues between RhinoFit and this customer that we attempted to resolve to no avail. An orientation is recommended for every customer and it was declined in this case.
We did have to correct some of the account setup that was causing some issues. We do take responsibility for the features that were not working properly. We also upgraded since this client to RhinoFit 2.0 and have not had the issues described here.
We have an import feature and the CSV file has to be correctly formatted.
As for payments and information being lost, we are monitored and audited to be both NACHA and PCI compliant.
In this case, there were a lot of communication issues and everything the client had issues with were resolved.
In fact, we gave this client a 100% refund for all payments made to us.

John

Years of Great Service

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

Put simply, it works. We never have problems with receiving payments, tracking members (who check in), and making sure the membership/payment aspects of our operations is working.

Pros

It works. We've used RhinoFit for about 4 years now, and it works as it should, helps us keep our business running, and I love it.

Cons

Workout tracking is not really functional. I also wish our members could check in on their phone.

Response from RhinoFit

Hi John, thank you for sharing your review of RhinoFit! We're pleased to hear how it has been able to assist your facility. If you have any questions about workouts and tracking feel free to email us! [email protected]

-Team RhinoFit

Israel

• Customer Support Software

Good

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

Rhinofit is good, we like it very helpful but somehow there is always something that we don't understand or something that wasn't like what we wanted. But the good thing is, we always contact the customer service and they are pretty helpful to solve the problem.

Pros

Can access anything we need, the software has the records.

Cons

Is not that easy to understand for any other needed. like, let say we would like to set up a signature or email header on the system. But is kinda hassle where we have to contact the customer service.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Israel,

Thank you for your feedback!
DId you know from any page you can click on the Knowleddge Base on the menu and it will show you instructions pertaining to that page?
We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is suiting your needs. Like always, please do not hesitate to call, we are always here to pick up the phone!

Alex

Reviewed on 9/5/2018

I have been a customer of RhinoFit for a very long time... probably one of the originals. I enjoyed watching the software develop over the years.

Pros

The software is fine, it does what we need it to do.

Cons

Like virtually everything on earth, there is room for improvement. It I’m satisfied for the most part.

Response from RhinoFit

Hi Alex, thanks for your great review of RhinoFit and for being a longtime client of ours! We're so happy the software has helped you manage your CrossFit gym. We have some new software integrations coming in the next few months we think you will enjoy, so stay tuned!

Austin

Great starter

Reviewed on 7/25/2019

RhinoFit has given us a way to track is signed up for & coming to the gym.

Pros

The cost-to-benefit ratio is just too good to pass up, giving my company all that we need for a price we can afford.

Cons

There are some end-user features I feel are missing, primarily around membership management.

Wodify
Gabe

G20 Fitness

Reviewed on 8/30/2018

Most client interactions can be done through Rhino. Integration with Mailchimp is a big one

Pros

Value for money paid is great. The cost per transaction is very competitive. Member management and customer relationship management is seamless

Cons

Customer service may need some additional training to fully solve issues

Response from RhinoFit

Thanks for your great review of RhinoFit Gabe! We're happy you've seen the great value RhinoFit offers along with the many benefits the software includes.

james

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/28/2019

Very helpful staff. Simple and user friendly platform.

Pros

Ease of use, and I really like the Rhino.

Cons

It would be cool to link our workouts with the software, to keep customers interacting online.

Response from RhinoFit

Hi James!

Thank you for your feedback and continued support!

We do have the WOD tracking feature. If you need some help with it or have some suggestions for improvement, give us a call. We are always here to answer!

Thanks again!
Team RhinloFit

Dean
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Review for RHino

Reviewed on 7/27/2019

over all its good. Most of the time when I need help there is someone to answer customer service

Pros

I dont have to bill collect anymore..i can just set people up on auto pay

Cons

its not easy to tell who has paid me. I have to log in to my credit card account and merchant account and it doesnt always have my clients name on it who paid.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your feedback! We can assist you with some different reports that would be helpful to view your payments in RhinoFit.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Team RhinoFIt

Paxton

So simple!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2020

Makes my daily work simple and easy. Makes my members login simple and easy. Cant recommend Rhino Fit enough!

Pros

Easy to setup, they don't charge an arm and a leg. Has a set price per month, not like the other top brands that charge more as your membership increases!

Cons

Nothing! Everything about this software is fantastic. From the very start of setup they helped me out and got me up and running in no time.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Paxton,

Thank you for providing this feedback. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying RhinoFit. As always, we are here to help if you have any questions or concerns. Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00 pm.