OptimoRoute

Get routes that just work

4.4/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

Mark

Simply the BEST

Reviewed on 2019-04-16

So you might have guessed I'm a little impressed with this software. I have been using route4me mobile for the last 3 weeks and it was adequate, but lacked. You CANNOT upload an address it does not recognize and as I previously mentioned "geotag". This simple ability, not to mention their generous 30 day trial (not 3) and the fair pricing led me to purchase a years subscription before I even used the software live on my route. I had a question about some routing so I emailed support on a Sunday and had a response within the hour.
If you are on the fence about routing software, belive me this is the one. Don't even try anything else, unless you like giant pains in your butt or losing your hair from frustration!

Pros

First and foremost what I like the best is the pricing. I know that seems like a shallow response but I have not been able to find a comparable route planner that realizes I am only one person, not a fleet, and offers me a reasonable price for their service. Other benefits are the address matching function, it is much better than the programs I have been using. Better yet, if the program does not recognize an address in my upload lists it will proc a geotag I can move to where I want the address located. I work in a rural area and this is probably the most amazing ability I have found. Want it to be better?? It saves the name of the location in your active address book and will pull it up the next time eliminating future corrections. The fact that the computational process is all done on their servers means I can run the webservice on a very basic machine I feel safe leaving in my vehicle for this service. The mobile phone app is so simple, yet elegant in its design it boggles my mind. No heavy features to get in the way just simple functionality. The GPS tracking in real time is also quite accurate. The fact I can just push a route to my mobile from the Web service is outstanding. There are a host of other commonalities that this shares with other services like "in delivery" and "complete" functions.

Cons

OK, so I cannot ramble on about the service and not have something a little clunky about it so here it is... updating "live" delivery lists is a bit un-possible, I say un-possible because it is not impossible but the work around is a little bit of a PITA. The inability to have more than one "depot" at a time is a personally unique challenge seeing as I do an in and out run, but I just do my afternoon in reverse.... hardly the end of the world. That's the worst I have to say about it =)

Response from OptimoRoute

Hey, Mark. It's great to hear we checked so many of your boxes right off the bat. Email us at [email protected] so we can help make the "un-possible" a bit easier!

Alfredo
  • Industry: Environmental Services

OptimoRoute transformed out business

Reviewed on 2022-09-09

It's been a pleasure using OptimoRoute. The pricing is very fair, especially compared to some of the other services out there. I'm so grateful OptimoRoute is affordable for a small business like ours. Their customer service has always been quick to reply. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], specifically, has been very friendly and helpful. They clearly know their platform very well which isn't always the case with customer service reps.

Pros

Our company maintains beehives in backyards. Prior to finding OptimoRoute, I spent hours in front of Google Maps manually planning our routes. I thought it would be impossible to find a platform that would let me add such a huge number of variables. I can tell OptimoRoute a date range that we want to go back to our hives, what days the customer prefers we be there, and where our beekeepers reside so that the routes are efficient as possible. What used to take hours now takes 15-20 minutes! Other things I love: customizable emails and texts, the driver app, custom fields.

Cons

I wish there was a calendar feature. A Google Calendar sync would be amazing. The timeline features make it difficult to see the week or day at a glance. The ETAs in the automatic texts are sometimes off by an hour or more.

Jobber

Reasons for Choosing OptimoRoute

Square didn't offer route planning and the texts/emails it sends to customers cannot be customized at all. OptimoRoute is a game changer.

Square Appointments

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks so much, Alfredo! We love hearing how OptimoRoute has saved you time and made several aspects of your planning and business easier.

We pride ourselves on our customer service, so we are so glad you've had a great experience. Do continue to reach out when you need anything - whatever you need!

Eric
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good Set Up/Needs Updates

Pretty good.

Pros

I like that I'm able to move addresses Geo-Location to accommodate for alleys or driveways that are on a different street (aka, service spot is different than actual address spot). I like the functionality of the software, uploading routs etc. It's pretty simple to use!

Cons

The maps are outdated, and I almost ALWAYS have to fix the route. It marks roads that are not roads, are blocked off, or it will label a creek or wash (Arizona) as a road.

Route4Me

Reasons for Choosing OptimoRoute

It was easier to upload and make changes to my route.

Routific

Reasons for Switching to OptimoRoute

Route4Me is way to expensive, and it wasn't that great anyway.
Ludens
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Brandwise

Reviewed on 2022-09-12

Very pleased. Its user friendly and logical, also great to look back at history routeplanning.

Pros

Easy and logical product. Well thought out. Great help when first starting off. Later state of using, the help was no longer required all is going well.

Cons

We are not able to plan with multiple depots within the country. We use over 40 different depot/shugards. It would be brilliant if we could add them to the routes.

eLogii and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to OptimoRoute

We have grown to much to keep using Excel. eLogii is a (much) cheaper alternative but they are still developing and currently cannot provide the same results and requirements that we need to conduct our business.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Ludens,

We're so glad OptimoRoute works well for you and was easy to incorporate in your business.

We understand the need for multiple depots. It's feedback like yours that continues to inform new development. Stay tuned and keep in touch about your routing needs! We've got great stuff coming.

JONATHAN

Invaluable product

Reviewed on 2019-12-02

Routing improved and streamlined, bottom line increased, product pays for itself many times over. I have tried a number of routing software applications and optimoroute is the top choice you can make. Reliable and easy to learn you will question why you ever did without it.

Pros

I need to route two different work crews all over northern Illinois, usually 150+ miles per crew per day. In the past each crew chief would use a Garmin GPS to manually route up to 15 service visits per day but since using optimoroute we have increased work time and decreased travel time plus saved 15% yearly on fuel costs per crew truck. This product pays for itself immediately and will increase your bottom line! The customer service is first rate and I always received an answer from the team at optimal the same day and enjoyed a solution within 24 hours, The program itself is user-friendly and easy to master.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, I could find no negatives using this software, dealing with the company and the people there

Response from OptimoRoute

Hello Jonathan, it's awesome that you're experiencing so many benefits of using OptimoRoute - that's what drives us! Keep an eye out for new features and upgrades coming out in the very near future...

Georgi

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021-12-30

I am running transport company in UK.
My experience is from 2013 till now.
OptimoRoute is really great product.

Most important. They are working on the product to be updated.

Pros

Easy to use.
Great customer support.
No mad price for the product compared with other on the market.

Cons

Noting to write here.
With this Customer service you can sort all your problems.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing OptimoRoute

More options to manage my business. Simple easy and strait is the OptimoRout .

Reasons for Switching to OptimoRoute

Easy to work with OptimoRout. I do have around 156 questions (how it works, Why they are have particular options like future, and many more). I have some doubt for OptimoRoute is the right Choice for me. Unfortunately after 1 conversation and one Video tutorial with really skilled mentor. I have no doubt for my choice "OptimoRoute". Many thanks for the Great Customer support. Lady with name Zrinka is this Great person. Personal Many Thanks to Zrinka.
Dan
  • Industry: Hospitality

Works well for us!

Reviewed on 2020-10-23

Overall, happy with what it does for us.

Pros

Having the ability to have multiple drivers available to plan routes is super nice. The core functionality of planning the route for optimal efficiency is what I really appreciate.

Cons

It's a bit dated in how it works, could use a bit of a refresh to be a bit more intuitive.

Steven
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Positive but needs improvement

Reviewed on 2020-10-31

Really good on a basic level, routes are effective and reporting is adequate however requires a separate maintenance management tool so doesn't resolve some issues that could easily be managed in the app with some accounting integration.
Recommended for small business who are just looking for a route optimisation tool.

Pros

Very easy to deploy and use.
Simple integration into existing hardware.

Cons

The mapping that Optimoroute uses is different to google maps therefore produces different travel times.
No option to avoid tolls for routing. Believe it would be better to have the routing tool imbedded in the app. Also some reporting could be looked at as it does not appear to be correct. Also if hardware is attached to a vehicle the driver cannot sign on and off, and you can only track the truck not the individual.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Steven,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear you were satisfied with our pick up and drop off features.

Thanks for letting us know about your concerns and issues. You can contact us at [email protected] so we can hear more about the specifics of your case and improve your experience.

We're constantly working on improving our route optimization software and you can keep track of news about new features on our socials, so be sure to follow us!

Aly
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Customer Review

Reviewed on 2022-09-14

I still feel like I’m not getting my needs met with the type of industry that I am in. I often find myself still needing to manually Plan routes. Which leads me to another point that the manual route planning feature has been a lifesaver. Right now it’s not meeting all of my needs but it does the basics

Pros

OptimoRoute Is fairly easy to use once you are trained on the software. Initial training on the software was really good, For the most part it is user-friendly.

Cons

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Aly,

Thanks so much for the review and feedback.

We are in the process of adding improvements to manual planning itself, so we are excited to hear how it works for you.

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] We'd be happy to look at your workflow to see if we can make your planning even easier without manual planning.

• Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Amazing product with great custoemr support

Reviewed on 2022-09-26

Amazing product. Very flexible design and allows us to customize very easily.

Pros

Route Optimization. Driver APP, Driver on the way text. Automated assignment of drivers

Cons

Wish the software has the capability of handling multiple timezone within one account, We had to create multiple accounts for different timezone

Pablo
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

• Customer Support Software

Worth more than the subscription price

Reviewed on 2019-02-07

I'm doing snow removal from a set of static locations. I am completely unfamiliar with all the streets and these locations. OptimoRoute is my wingman. It reduces my overall driving time, which translates to fuel and maintenance reduction costs.

Pros

I am a recently retired computer geek. I have done a lot of work solving problems for clients. In my retirement I decided, among other things, to drive a snow plow. :)

I was handed a textual description of my route and told to get started. With my background (Computer Science degree), I realized that optimizing the route is a typical 'Traveling Salesman' problem. It is *extremely* difficult to solve.

Before my retirement, one of the many things I would do is analyze software solutions for customers. I employed the same technique to find 'delivery route optimization' packages. I looked at many and found OptimoRoute to be 'best of class.'

o I can easily import a set of 'orders' (stops in my case).
o I can pre-assign the 'orders' to drivers and do it quickly.
o Based on my knowledge of the route, I can fine-tune the optimized route.
o The Android is map-agonistic. It uses my device's default mapping tool. In my case, due to lack of coverage and no data, I use Google Maps in Offline mode.
o Once a route is created, I do not have to re-gen it, I can copy it from day to day. This way a driver can memorize the route.
o The Support staff will actually call you to help you out. I don't think this is sustainable though. ;) Yet, this is pretty amazing.
o The pricing is extremely reasonable for a small (or even large) business.
o They're smart to push the optimization (which is seriously CPU intensive) to a server. As an engineer, this is an at-scale solution.

Cons

With any complicated software, there will always be room for improvement:

o The Online Help has some outdated examples, typos and is trailing the current feature-set. I don't think it's a big deal because they make it up with the stellar Support. But it will need to be addressed.
o The Android app should be enhanced so it can work in Nougat+ split-screen mode: Google Maps in one half of the screen / Android app in the other
o The text box when opening up a Support call does not resize - yeah, a minor issue but hey, if I'm picking on this minor issue, we know the software doesn't have major problems right???

Response from OptimoRoute

Hey Pablo! Love being your wingman! We so appreciate the feedback and we're super glad to hear your transition to professional snowplow driver that much easier!

James
  • Industry: Chemicals

Small company using sofware

Reviewed on 2018-12-11

All in all it is a positive experience with Optimo Route. I know some of the options I would like to see could be accomplished through their web api, but we prefer out of the box solutions. If you are looking for a simple cost effective scheduling software this is a great start. I do change the route that is automatic many times and I am ok with that.

Pros

We signed up with Optimo Route early on when they came out, price point is good when you have a small fleet. We utilize it with a rotating of 2 drivers at a time with 7-12 stops each. I use it mainly for the fact that I can send the route to the guys via app & e-mail.
*Easy to set up
*Easy to use once you get the hang of it
*Great customer service on getting locations set up. We only use locations for our customers not customers. Most of our customers have a single location that we go to.
*Some customization via custom fields (We transport chemicals and I wanted a way to put down which chemicals we transport. While I don't have a great way to do this I did do a work around to get it to work.
*Mobile app for drivers
*Online only which is fine with me
*Live tracking of trucks - this feature works maybe 80% allot in my assumption has to do with network and users device quality. I use it to see how my guys are doing on their route and to get an idea when they will be back or if they are meeting someone else.

Cons

*Don't have a monthly calendar view or RSS feed - this is nearly a deal breaker for us. I would like to be able to share the schedule with my sales people via a calendar where they can view future deliveries.
*They have a Depot showing up but it is unusable in the scheduling. Working with OptimoRoute we did come up with a work around. Minor inconvenience.
*Routing doesn't allow you to take in account for Hazmat routes. (Not a deal breaker for us as my drivers know the routes and use it primarily for order of stops, and will drive the correct route if needing a hazmat route.
*No mobile website or app for schedulers, only use on a tablet or mobile phone if you want to lose your hair.

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks James! It's great to hear what works and your wish list. If you have a moment, drop us a line at [email protected] and let us know what's missing from using Custom Fields for your Products.
Perhaps we can recommend something that would suit you better. What's more we have some new functionality with our Weekly (and Monthly) planning feature that might get you some of the visibility you were looking for. Happy to discuss.
Lastly, we expect that some upcoming improvements will make planning with a tablet a bit easier! Thanks again for being with us so long. Stay tuned...

Monica
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

Well-Designed Flexible Routing System that is a Joy to Use!

Reviewed on 2019-09-24

The OptimoRoute system is suitable for our small company and will easily expand with our business as we grow. We have been impressed by the system's flexibility with access to a mobile application. The customer service at initial setup was excellent and I haven't needed it since! I am also encouraged that new and valuable features have been added since we began using OptimoRoute, which reflects dedication to continuous improvement in the product.

Pros

Ease of use, specifically the ability to copy customer orders/routes as well as upload them using Excel.
Flexibility of routing settings, planning and desktop/mobile application display.
The accompanying mobile application is exceptionally stable and easy to use for our technicians.
Live service schedule with status.
Email notification of arrival feature will be useful for customer communication.

Cons

Wish List -
We need additional custom fields to be able to display multiple services within the mobile application (only 5, could use 10).
Mobile application does not capture actual start time when technician starts the day by logging in On Duty, which could assist in timekeeping and reduce the need for an additional service.
Must log in to send routes to the mobile application daily rather than being able to schedule to send weekly.
Currently there is no customer signature capture through the mobile application.
Would like to see analytics reports with more detail/display choices instead of basic bar graphs and be able to export all reports.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Monica,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your OptimoRoute experience! We're glad that you've found a lot to love about our route optimization software. In particular, it's great that you feel you've found a planning solution that will grow with your company.
We want to ensure you're getting the most out of OptimoRoute. Please contact our support team at [email protected] and we'll go over solutions to the issues you've experienced.
And - we're working on signature capture, it's almost here!

Dan

• Customer Support Software

Valuable asset for my company

Reviewed on 2019-09-08

We are a service company and use OptimoRoute on a daily basis to plan and execute runs for our service vehicles. Benefits we have gained are: Enhanced visibility and more accurate planning of daily runs. Ability to provide more accurate ETAs and more easily plan jobs with specific time window requirements. Cost savings from more efficient runs.

Pros

The software is easy to use, easy to set up for use with out existing software, the route planning is very reliable - cost savings from efficient route mapping, Reliable - have had no interruptions to use or crashes, support team is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Software update notifications - I can't recall seeing any emails or notifications within the software to advise the user when there have been new features or improvements made to the software. I've noticed some changes such as the option to send routes at a specific time instead of straight away. It would be good to be given a list of patch/update changes to see if there is something new available that might be useful.

Response from OptimoRoute

G'day Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your company's experience with OptimoRoute. Fantastic to read about the savings and efficiency gains that our route optimization is giving you!
We're working on adding notifications within our software. In the meantime - keep an eye out for our emails and social media updates, where we tell our customers about new features.

Best, Pete

Ann

• Customer Support Software

Great choice for growing companies

Reviewed on 2019-09-20

We have very busy scheduled and demanding customers. Using routing software has made the job a lot easier and saves us hours of time each week since we no longer live in spreadsheets.

Pros

OptimoRoute is really easy to get started on. The interface makes sense and people on our team were able to figure it out and begin using it very quickly. It has really streamlined our processes and allows us to make changes to our busy routes on the fly. For the cost, it includes a multitude of constraints and optimization/planning tools. It's great that it's able to distribute orders based on truck size and driver skills.

Since the monthly payment is based on the amount of drivers, the software will grow with us and that's exactly what we needed.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing that I hope will be added soon. There is no easy way to set up customer notifications that we've been able to find, though customer notifications are listed as a feature.

Adding the ability for drivers to add a note along with their order status update would be indispensable.

The ability to save multiple depots and create one-way routes between them would make the software more usable for companies like ours who are growing extremely rapidly and have multiple locations.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Ann,
Thanks for taking the time to share your impressions of OptimoRoute. We're glad that you've recognized us as a route optimization tool that will grow with your business, because that's exactly the kind of software we aim to be!

Please drop us a line at [email protected], we'll be happy to go over the issues you've come across and we'll find a way to improve your experience.

Claude
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Daily Route Planning

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

My general comment here is we are very happy with the product, the learning curve has been a little difficult for me personally but Optimo has been there EVERYTIME I needed help and that SPEAKS FOR ITSELF in my opinion.

Pros

EXCELLENT Support! We have some very specific needs for Route Planning (DAILY/WEEKLY) Optimo has handled our needs with some tweaking by their excellent support! We are satisfied with it performance and Driver's ease of use.

Cons

Learning Curve has been a little difficult but the support for it has been excellent even over the weekends! So I can't say enough about how impressed I am with that aspect of their product, even through the Covid crisis the support has been there for us.

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks for your feedback - small businesses rock! It's a pleasure helping customers make OptimoRoute work for them in the best possible way. We're here for you!

Coby
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Amazing software!

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

We service individual trash cans that are clustered in specific neighborhoods. I can get the lat/long off of Google Maps one time and enter them in an Xcel spreadsheet and then just import everything into Optimoroute and let it figure out the fastest routing instantly among multiple employees who have different scheduling constraints. The app doesn't slow my people down and It handles stops that are very close together. My stops don't have a specific address usually so the lat/long feature really helps. I already have GPS tracking in my truck, but if I did not I would use the live map feature as well because it works really well.

Pros

This software has solved my routing problems and greatly increased employee productivity. It's very easy to set up the routes and transmit them to employees on a daily basis. The app works great and is very fast and easy to use. The price of the software is reasonable and pays for itself with the increases in productivity. It has made my job so much easier.

Cons

We sometimes start and stop from different locations and I would like to see it easier to set start/stop points for commonly used locations. I would like to see some ability for the driver to make stop specific notes when necessary. I would also like to see the route timing schedule adjust to when the driver specifically starts their route so they know if they are on time. If they have to start a little early or a little late then the scheduled times are not as useful.

Matt
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great Routing Software

Reviewed on 2019-09-20

The customer service has been great. We initially had an issue that we needed solved with same side of street service an no u-turns. OptimoRoute was able to add this functionality pretty quickly so that we could see it in action before making a full buying decision.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. It has the ability to scale with the size of your organization. We were drawn to it because of the ability to assign "skills" to drivers. This allowed up to split up our fleet according to their specialty.

Cons

The price. It is on the higher end of routing software that we looked at, but with the included features and excellent customer service, it has worked out well for us.

RouteSavvy

Reasons for Choosing OptimoRoute

CompassLogistics was on its way to not being supported anymore.

Features and customer service

Response from OptimoRoute

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate the feedback!
It's great to hear that OptimoRoute is helping manage your fleet's constraints. Most customers see ROI within weeks or sometimes days of use - so we're glad you're experiencing the value that our route optimization software brings. We're proud of our features that suit a diverse range of workflows. Stay tuned for new features, because we're continuously working on giving our customers the best product possible.

Best, Cathy

Tim
  • Industry: Food Production

OptimoRoute gets the job done.

Reviewed on 2020-10-30

Overall, we are satisfied with the features and ease of use for OptimoRoute and have used it for 6+ months.

Pros

As a logistics manager for a food company, we were looking for ways to increase our reach beyond grocery stores when coronavirus started, so we started a local home delivery business. We tried out a few route managing apps before settling on OptimoRoute and we've had no reason to change.

OptimoRoute's app was by far the simplest for our drivers to use. I also really like the ease of manual scheduling delivery points after I've already created a route. It's simple and intuitive and I can even make changes to routes that the driver is on and it will send the updates right to the driver's app.

Cons

One downside, is that it can be difficult to plan multiple routes at once for multiple drivers in the same city by only using the automatic route generator. I found that often I have to make minor adjustments to the suggested routes in order to optimize the plan.

Tony
  • Industry: Food Production

Optimo Review

Reviewed on 2020-11-09

Overall a good product to conduct simple multi drop optimisation. Limited reporting available and limited ability for anything strategic. As our business had no optimisation capability it has proven to be very valuable especially in these times when costs and efficiency are paramount.

Pros

The software is very easy to implement and use. The mobile tracking element simple and effective and we had no problems with any drivers using it. The optimisation process is very fast which allows the user to create several possible what-if scenarios.

Cons

The location database is difficult to manage as it appeasr to add an entry everytime there is a slight change which leads to multiple entries for each location in the gazetteer. If you accidently copy or delete orders there is no "undo" button which can be disasterous when working to a tight schedule. We are unable to plan strategically as in our case I would need to create a large one-off schedule that would require me to add the number of drivers and add cost. As I only need to add drivers as a one-off this make it not cost effective to pay for a months worth of extra drivers. Operationally this biggest problem is hours worked does not include implant and explant that would apply to any driver. I cannot therefore use the system report to calculate hours as I am unable to add time for vehicle check, refuel debrief etc.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for OptimoRoute's route optimization software - we really appreciate it!

Also, thanks for letting us know about your concerns and issues, drop us a line at [email protected] so we can hear more about the specifics of your case and improve your experience. Our team would be happy to help find solutions suitable for your company's needs.

We're working on improving our software daily and we'll also be adding new features soon.

Hope you'll be able to reap the full benefits of our software with the help of our team!

Cathy

Esceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

The benefits from the program has been significant to help us grow a new program within our organization. We are able to deliver to food sacks to homebound seniors because of you fabulous route optimization process.

Pros

The mapping of the route is very helpful and the most impactful. I love that it takes the guess work out. When a route needs to be adjusted it is with ease. The ability to divide the route between drivers based on time, percentage and miles is a huge plus.

Cons

I wish that it would interact with our Pantry Program and GPS systems. That would be a dream and would ease redundancy. I would love to see a place to add photos, customer sign off of delivery and time card feature would be amazing!

Verizon Connect, Routific and Badger Maps

Reasons for Switching to OptimoRoute

The ability to import customers, pricing, mapping, and the ability to send the route to our drivers phones.

Response from OptimoRoute

Thanks for your review! Great to see that OptimoRoute is helping your business grow, we love this kind of feedback. Stay tuned for our next big feature release - we think you'll be thrilled!

Hana
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

EASY TO USE, ACCURATE AND EFFECTIVE!

Reviewed on 2021-02-02

Distribution of corporate presents can be very challenging especially during Christmas/post-earthquake/COVID 19 times. In the year of 2020, we as a company have done it 2 times, so in order for me to best explain the efficiency of Optimoroute, I will just compare 2 exactly same processes with and without the use of Optimoroute.
MARCH 2020 VS DECEMBER 2020
OPTIMOROUTE NO YES
NUMBER OF PRESENTS 300 300
TEAM MEMBERS 7 1
NUMBER OF DRIVERS 3 3
DELIVERING DAYS 7 3

As you can see from the comparison above, not only have we saved the costs for drivers by decreasing the number of days needed for delivery, but also, having only one member of our team involved in the whole process, we have freed 7 working days of our 6 employees so that their time can be used in a more efficient manner.

Optimoroute saved our money and time by simplifying and efficiently managing process that used to be time and energy consuming.

Pros

For the use of Optimoroute software no special technical knowledge is needed, other than the simplest knowledge of excel. The best thing is, after you import all the data, choose number of drivers and optimize the route, you are able to print routes for each driver, but even better, you can import the routes into their Google maps so the only thing left for them to do is drive!

Cons

I didn't find any downsides of OptimoRoute software.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hi Hana,

We appreciate the fact that you took the time to review OptimoRoute - thanks!
It's awesome that you managed to save time and money with our route optimization software and that you found it easy to use!

If you'll be in the need of any additional assistance in the future, you can always drop us a line at [email protected] - our team would be more than happy to help you out with anything you need.

In the meantime, be sure to follow us on social media for updates about new features!

Christopher
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Plenty of features, some functions not as straight forward as I would like

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

I appreciate the Live feature and routes. It's not as good at predicting the route as other programs I have used in the past but it's not bad.

Pros

I appreciate how easy it is to import my locations and custom fields into the web app.

Cons

Making changes to a plan already dispatched and replotting a new route based on those modifications don't seem straight forward. Also, some functions require repeated actions when it would be nice to consolidate. Example, If you select 4 locations and try to edit them all, if you unselect them from the edit screen, you can't do anything else. You have to go back to the edit screen after unselecting them from the route and then put them on another driver.

WorkWave Route Manager

Cost and features.

WorkWave Route Manager

Cost and features.
Cathy

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019-09-12

Based on the basics of what I need to accomplish with the program, it works great! I am very happy with it and would recommend it if ever asked

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and routes are created quickly. I like the fact that you can have more than one vehicle routed at a time and that you can export the route to the driver if need be.

I like that you can have more than 21 stops per vehicle without having to create a new route.

I have not utilized the program to its full capacity as of yet.

Cons

That when you add an address and you want to copy and paste it into the name field it it tends to default back to the location section causing you to enter the location twice on the line.

That you actually have to download the trip info to retrieve times etc.

That sometimes it give you wacky driving times and if you reference the two driving destinations with google maps, you get different times. Although, traffic may be the indicator here.. not sure.

Response from OptimoRoute

Hello Cathy,

Thanks for leaving a review about OptimoRoute, and for letting us know what has impressed you and concerned you. It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use and the powerful capability of our route optimization software.

Please be in touch at [email protected] - let's find a solution together to these issues that have been troubling you.

Sobe
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Must have product for any startup who delivers product

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

Extremely satisfied with the price value of the product. This is a must-have for any serious startup that doest their own product delivery as well. You can manage costs more effectively and set up your own delivery team as well in your home city and area.

Pros

Easy to use and set up and very easy to use. The driver end is extremely easy to use. Instantaneous feedback on driver position and delivery status. Importing orders are easy. Scalability is great so you can manage cost as well effectively.

Cons

More support videos needed. Would be good to have more consistent product updates with new features. Similar street names sometimes put to wrong zip codes, and cities.