Claritysoft CRM

User-friendly customer relationship management software

4.4 /5 (86 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.6
4.2
4.5
4.7
Dan K.
Industry: Media Production
Company size: Self Employed

First time CRM user likes Claritysoft!

Reviewed on 2020-11-16

Excellent!

Pros

I like having so much critical information kept in one place. As my business grows, I needed a better way to track my accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities. Claritysoft has been extremely helpful in this regard.

Cons

I think the mobile functionality could be improved. And I think customized reporting could be made easier to use.

David C.
Industry: Banking

Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!

Reviewed on 2020-07-07

I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

Pros

There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

Cons

The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

Chris E.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

Reviewed on 2020-07-13

It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Pros

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's.

My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

Cons

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

Douglas J.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

A Good Product, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020-06-18

It is easy for multiple people to use and enter/update data.

Pros

I was impressed with it's clear layout. It was easy to set up and use on a daily basis.

Cons

This is not an exact fit for out needs, but was close enough and the customer support is great. It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup. Both the caller and the business site end up in the same list of accounts. We can use filters, but it seems having different terms and lists would be good.

Response from Claritysoft

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Regarding your need to distinguish between caller and business accounts, Clarity CRM offers a feature called Custom Record Types which allows you to create multiple types of records within a given module. This functionality should meet your need to differentiate between caller and business accounts within the accounts module. In addition, you can customize the screen layout of each record type to reflect specific details. Custom Record Types are available in Clarity CRM Enterprise. For additional details, please contact your account manager.

Mark S.
Industry: Legal Services

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point.

We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team.

We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet.

Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings.

The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around".

As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

Cons

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies).

Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

John V.
Industry: Management Consulting

Outstanding Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020-08-18

Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

Pros

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Cons

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Andrea H.

Easy to use, lots of good characteristics. Great support team!

Reviewed on 2018-03-27

Pros

Ability to list accounts, vendors and partners, sorting functions, enter attachments, keep track of all communication.

Cons

Slowness of capturing my email communication. Software is set up for sales, I use it for account management and therefore do not use all the features

Response from Claritysoft

Hello Andrea, thank you for taking time to post a review of Claritysoft. If you are struggling with your email or creating work flows more aligned with account management please reach out to our support team for assistance. We use Claritysoft to manage all of our customer data after the sales process, it's highly flexible and easy to customize to your unique environment. Give us a call for assistance.

Jeff H.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 2020-11-17

Almost instant service. Everyone is pleasant and genuine. No complaints and they are able to offer suggestions to assist with staff implementation.

Pros

I really like the training, technical support and quotation module. I like that we can set it up and customize the way we want it. I also liked that is was simple to get a fair price from Clarity and not some drawn out process with a large price tag.

Cons

I would like to see the drip marketing and mobile task integration - It is coming.

Desirae S.
Industry: Farming

Claritysoft

Reviewed on 2017-04-20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall this is a nice product for a company that wants to go from the shelf to up and running quickly, and that doesn't have a tech savvy team to take on the more challenging but full featured customizations that some other CRMs offer.

Pros

What I like best about this product is its ease of use upfront and the offering of monthly training. Ease of use increases user adoption. Some other features that are nice are:
Some flexibility in customizations
Advanced search option

Cons

The things I liked least about this product are as follows:
While the product offers some easy and simply customization options, they can also be very limiting.
Difficult email integration

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Gail P.

I have been with Claritysoft for a couple of years now, and I am very happy with the Databases

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Pros

Easy to learn and use, and customize Claritysoft has excellent support in helping in all areas of use.

Cons

As of yet I need an outside App to connect with our Quickbooks, but can be done with the Zapier App.

Rhonda R.

Excellent customer support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our org

Reviewed on 2018-05-04

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize to our needs!
Excellent customer service support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our organization and what we are trying to accomplish using the software.

Cons

Setting up customized reports. Each organization is different and we had reporting requests that took longer than expected to customize.

Kyle T.
Industry: Music

Easy to use and navigate

Reviewed on 2019-08-20

Pros

Simple easy to use interface, customization on your home screen.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative, it's been an overall positive experience so far!

David C.

I like the software very much. It has helped with organizing my schedule and tasks.

Reviewed on 2015-06-24

The operation and and function of the software makes sense to me, so it was reasonably easy to implement. The training that we received at the time of the purchase was very good and I don't think we have used all of the training we purchased. Any questions that I have asked have been answered quickly and thoroughly.

The operation of the software has benefited our company by providing a central location for customer information for all users to view.

Heather C.
Industry: Construction

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

Reviewed on 2020-08-31

Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

Pros

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

Cons

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Nicole L.
Industry: Insurance

Great CRM

Reviewed on 2020-07-02

They are awesome to work with, take time to help you get up and running. If you need support after going live, they are on top of any requests/issues you have! You will not be disappointed with this software!

Pros

I love how easy to use and set up this system is. We were in a crutch and got it up and running in less than 2 weeks. Importing data from spreadsheets is so easy. Tried Salesforce but for a small business, it just was not for us.

Cons

To be honest, there is nothing I don't like about this so far!

Darcel M.
Industry: Insurance

Customer data is safe and we know what, who and where.

Reviewed on 2020-06-19

Supported well with great, timely and knowledgeable customer service. Priced right for an easily customizable CRM. Gives us the peace of mind that our data is secure, yet accessible from any platform.

Pros

We needed a safe place to keep client data and be able to analyze data for sales decisions going forward. We tried another company and were just frustrated until we found Claritysoft. They have great customer service, and we have customized with ease. We were up and running in a matter of days. We feel confident that out data is safe and secure, yet available from any platform being used in our insurance sales process.

Cons

In the sale of insurance we receive commissions. We would like to be able to go into a contact, list the sale as placed and paid. Post the commission amount from a drop down list of sources. Amounts would vary.

Response from Claritysoft

Hi Darcel,

Thank you for your feedback! Your review is greatly appreciated.

If I correctly understand what you wish to accomplish with varied commission rates for different sources, you may be able to accomplish this by utilizing calculated custom fields. For additional details, please contact our support team.

Kristin H.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Useful to track my activities

Reviewed on 2020-09-17

Overall, I like working with Claritysoft and would recommend it. Better than most other database programs I had to use in the past. Excel reports should be easier to create.

Pros

It is pretty intuitive and easy to learn. We had a great coach helping us with onboarding in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I love the ability to upload data from Excel and getting reminders for my to-do items. It helps me stay on track and know what my next step is.

Cons

I would like for the Claritysoft calendar to sync with my Outlook but maybe I just have not linked them correctly yet.
I would like to be automatically reminded of my tasks instead of having to manually select that.
Sending emails to several people is a little tedious.
Excel reports are complicated to create.

Response from Claritysoft

Hello Kristin, thank you for your review.
Regarding integration with Outlook, Clarity CRM actually has very good integration with Outlook, including 2 different Outlook plugins that integrate directly into your Outlook application. Choose the one that fits your needs and download it from this page: https://help.claritysoft.com/download-center

As for task reminders and emailing multiple recipients, these should be easily accomplished with our platform. Contact our support team, they may be able to suggest a more effective method for accomplishing these tasks, as well as give you some suggestions for creating and working with Excel reports. Our Knowledge Base and YouTube page have some great tutorial information on Excel reports, as well.

Joshua D.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!

Reviewed on 2017-07-13

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Pros

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

Dana L.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A ll inclusive system

Reviewed on 2017-01-05

I was introduced to Clarity soft CRM in 4 years ago. The support I received from technical support was very helpful since I had no prior experience in using a CRM.
Clarity soft also offers monthly training sessions and if you can't attend you are able to listen at a time when more convenient.

I would recommend this system to any business that is wanting to be organized and detailed in keeping track of potential clients and existing customers.

Pros

all inclusive functions of operation

Cons

a bit on the costly side for small businesses

Jared T.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Providing clarity to your business process

Reviewed on 2017-01-05

We have been using ClaritySoft since January 2013 and couldn't be happier with the software. Both online and offline versions work well with our business, and Clarity is quick to rectify any issues with its great support team.

I would recommend ClaritySoft to any business looking to track sales activity quickly and effectively.

Pros

I like the ease of use and value for money.

Cons

The offline version syncing with the server can sometimes be a little bit slow.

Brenda R.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Very small business glad we went with Claritysoft

Reviewed on 2019-04-18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We’ve been slowly integrating it into our workflow for about three months now. We hadn’t used this type of software before and were tempted to go with a cheaper or free version. But the programs we researched did not have the features we needed and seemed very clunky to use. We are working out synchronization issues with Outlook (trying to eliminate duplication of reminders, contacts, etc). It has really helped us figure out our marketing goals. Now we have content developed and are testing our first email campaign. The support team is fantastic!

Pros

The live training was crucial. Not because the software is difficult to use, but because we saved so much time with Claritysoft walked us through the process. We also discovered ways of using it that we hadn’t thought of yet. The graphics and general user interface design were very important to us and Claritysoft scored high is this area. It's customizable and fun.

Cons

Apparently there is no way to set recurring meetings. This is a major flaw.

Sheila B.
Industry: Wireless

Great tracking

Reviewed on 2019-08-30

Pros

Ease of use, good reporting, user friendly interface

Cons

Not sure I have any comments to enter in this box but seems mandatory

Bill K.
Industry: Construction

Clarity works

Reviewed on 2020-06-11

Pros

Keeps me informed on what is going on in the company

Cons

nothing. it does all that I need to help my company

Megan S.
Industry: Medical Practice

Seems Like a Great Product

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2017-07-11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Customer Service was very helpful and gave they gave a 30 min demo that was very informative.

Pros

Even though I was using a trial, it was very user friendly and had some great features. Had a great ease of use.

Cons

Since we are part of a Senior Care Community, we need a program that is HIPAA compliant, and that was the only con we had.

Cathleen M.

Claritysoft review for medium size manufacturer

Reviewed on 2017-01-05

We compared Claritysoft to Zoho, Sales Force, and a few other smaller CRM systems. Claritysoft was chosen for the following reasons: ease of customization; USA based tech support, intuitive interface, easy reporting, & affordability. We've been using Claritysoft about 15 months (25 users), and it has met most of our expectations. When there is a problem, the support staff is always helpful and friendly, plus you don't get stuff in voice mail hell - just press 2 for tech support!