Claritysoft CRM

User-friendly customer relationship management software

4.7/5
4.2/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Matthew B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

• Customer Support Software

Game changer for small business

Reviewed on 2021-03-22

Overall it has been all I could expect and more. The sales team continues to follow up and check in, The implementation/IT team is always quick to respond and has an answer or a work around for any problems that might arise. Great company that's done well by us for sure!

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to setup. The links all follow a logical order and the titles are customizable so it makes for easy training and setup with your team.

Cons

There are a few things with the calendar and a few windows that arent customizable but they are all in the works and have gotten better jsut in the few months we have been using the software!

Salesforce Service Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

The price was much more friendly for a small business and the features were still able to do exactly what I wanted to do. Made it an easy decision!
Marc M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great CRM for the money - feature rich

Reviewed on 2021-03-11

As a sales consultant, I customize or deeply a CRM very every client I work with. I have seen may=ny CRM's. Claritysoft is the best value for the money that I have found. Beyond that, their support is fantastic. The time to get help and the level of support make my job much easier. The add-on marketing module is a great tool also.

Pros

Ease of use and the capability for customization. The action plans and workflow functions are great for support a sales process.

Cons

There are a few areas that could be improved. 1. Multiple Pipelines are great – need to align sales stages by Pipeline name. The way the system is set up now, all of the sales stages are in one list. This works as long as you name each stage uniquely. For instance, if you have two pipelines, one called Installer, and one called distributors, and you have a stage called select targets, you can apply that stage to both pipelines. If you add an opportunity to the Installer pipeline and put it in stage Select Targets, it will show in both pipelines. This becomes confusing for the sales team because it shows in both places. Most CRM’s that have multiple pipelines take the Pipeline down to the Stage level. If you Have Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2, you create stages that are linked only to that Pipeline. This keeps them separate and doesn’t have any stages that would show on multiple pipelines. In the gatewaycomposites database, I created Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2; I put the Stage AAAA - stage in both and created two opportunities that should be in two different pipelines, this stage shows in both pipelines.
When you create an opportunity, you assign it to the Pipeline it belongs to, and then select the stage from that Pipeline.
2. Is it possible to have the notes from all of the contact records from an account shown at the account level? This would give an easy place to see a complete history of notes for an account. The same would be good for Closed activities.

Diane S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Claritysoft CRM

Reviewed on 2020-10-21

Really good and friendly. Love the team at Claritysoft. Very helpful!

Pros

It is user friendly; They upgrade regularly. Seeing the opportunities all together or by representative is super relevant. There is so much more you can do with this CRM; I am steel learning new features, etc.
The training webinar are very well done and accessable later if you could not be on the live class.
Also, the customer service is really good! Whenever you need to understand a feature or have something to be fixed, they are alway available.

Cons

Sometimes when I need to customize parts of Clarity to fit my business, it requires me to take some training classes, etc. But that is not a ''cons'' for Clarity; it is me not being patient enough ;)

Rena B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Great CRM! Glad we found it so we could leave Salesforce.com.

Reviewed on 2016-07-22

We just started the implementation process and have a fabulous experience.
Everyone at Claritysoft is helpful and responsive. In fact, I found a couple of tiny bugs but they were fixed within 24 hours of my reporting them.

I've learned a lot from watching the recorded training videos and attending the live training sessions.

Pros

It's combined the best features of Salesforce.com and ACT! to create an easy-to-use and fairly intuitive CRM experience. Customization is easy and straightforward. (In the interest of full disclosure, I have about 20 years of experience administering various CRM environments - starting with Goldmine in the early 90s, moving to ACT! in the late 90s, then Salesforce.com in 2005 - so I know what I'm looking at and know what I'm looking for.)

Cons

Currently, custom objects can be related to only Contacts and Accounts. It would be great if we could create relationships between custom objects and other standard objects.

I saw a demo that showed a revised organization of the Settings commands. This will be very helpful; the new design is much more intuitive (based on my experience using other CRM software). Please implement this as soon as you can.
The documentation could be more complete. What's there is great (like the instructions for setting up Outlook Sync with Live), but more information (like setting up custom objects) would be helpful.

Darlene S.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

SCS Claritysoft Review

Reviewed on 2020-06-12

We love this software because it's easy to use, you can customize and support is always available and quick to respond.

Pros

The most appealing feature of this product is being able to easily save emails to customer accounts.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to set recurring tasks and to be able to link specific tasks to outlook calendar ie: Just meetings/appointments (not tasks etc). It would also be nice to have a more effective way to link accounts to owners. You can use the relationships feature but it could be simplified

Arlene S.

• Customer Support Software

We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help.

Reviewed on 2018-05-03

Pros

We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

Cons

The only challenge is that it's really designed for business accounts with multiple contacts. Our accounts are mostly individual donors. Some of the essential information fields are unique to either accounts or contacts which creates some challenges that are no fault of Clarity Soft.

Heather F.

• Customer Support Software

Inexpensive, user friendly, but does not have the bells and whistles we need.

Reviewed on 2020-12-12

Pros

Inexpensive, user friendly, has built in marketing and tickets, settings are easy to manage, and setup was easy.

Cons

Does not have automation or integrations for platforms we use like constant contact, social media, website management etc. You have to use Zapier, which I do no like to use. Even that option does not have the best workarounds.

HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

cost - we are a start up business.

Response from Claritysoft

Hi Heather thank you for your feedback.
Clarity CRM's feature set is robust and thorough. But you are right, it doesn't do everything. However, the features we do offer consistently exceed the features offered by other CRM vendors at this price point. Additionally, by-and-large the features you mentioned don't tend to be offered by other CRM platforms at this value level. Clarity CRM is actually quite adept at integrating with other platforms and services. It is something we do on a regular basis for many of our customers with special requirements. Achieving the integration you want may be accomplished using Claritysoft's API technology. Contact our support department. They would be eager to explore integration options with you.

Jim H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Claritysoft cares about their customers!

Reviewed on 2021-02-19

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with everyone I have interacted with at Claritysoft. They care and are eager to help! That is a very refreshing experience. Also when you call you are speaking to folks in the U.S.

Pros

Claritysoft is an easy product to use. You can customize it to fit your business needs. You do not have to hire a third party company to make all the changes so your sales team can and will use the CRM.

Claritysoft is eager to help make your experience the best it can be. You are not just a number, but you are a valued customer and they treat you like that.

The CRM is laid out in a logical process which makes it easy to use.

Cons

This is not an aspect of the software but an issue when setting everything up at the beginning. There are a lot of technical things that need to be entered in order to have everything sync. If you are not technical I suggest you call Claritysoft's support line and they will walk you through it. Save yourself hours of frustration. Their support is excellent!

Camille D.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Claritysoft CRM - Extremely User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 2021-04-21

My overall experience with Claritysoft CRM has been nothing but positive, I started using the software in February and every time I open it up I learn something new, which is great. I have taught myself how to change the layout of my columns within certain fields, this is how easy this system is. You will have nothing but positive feedback from this software, it is so useful, the email system, when you link it to your Outlook Calendar is amazing as well. This software has so many tools, too many to list.

Pros

I liked the fact that the software was so user friendly, that I could use the software with only having minimal training, and yet still be able to maneuver around the site, changing data, etc. I would have to recommend this software to anyone who doesn't want to spend hours setting it up, and hours training, the software is so easy to use, set up, maneuver and change it that it is so worth it. Creating and running reports is a simple task in ClarityCRM as well.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about this software.

Jolene R.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Daily account updates

Reviewed on 2017-01-18

Very convenient to keep track of what accounts need from day to day . Helps keep track of who I need to contact, the subject of conversation or content of emails, and when I need to reach out. Have some trouble navigating to add or delete some things that are displayed. Overall I believe it is a good program.

Pros

Keeps track of daily activities

Cons

Hard time adding or deleting certain features

Marie W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

The most attentive support team! Genuine concern their product fits your specific needs.

Reviewed on 2018-04-10

Organized sales calls, accurate monthly reports, mobile app makes field work a breeze. User friendly, customized to our needs - all at an exceptionally low cost. ANY organization or company can afford this CRM.

Pros

Keeps sales goals organized; extremely user friendly; phone app makes working in the field a breeze. Customer support and customized reports are stellar!

Cons

I have NONE. The entire ClarifySoft Team is supportive with quick responses. The only con I have is that I didn't find this CRM sooner.

Eric H.
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Wow - this might be the right CRM system for you!

Reviewed on 2020-08-03

My experience has been OUTSTANDING! Our onboarding trainer Linda Woehler has been fantastic and helpful in every way!

Pros

I like it's ease of use the most. The ClaritySoft Live is the one for us!

Cons

After using it for 3 weeks now, I have yet to find anything I don't like about it!

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

The cost of Salesforce was simply too expensive for us.
Dani F.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

THIS WILL HELP YOU DO, WHAT YOU DO BETTER

Reviewed on 2021-04-21

Good experience overall.

Pros

The aesthetic design makes the software inviting, non-intimidating for users. It's very easy to customize as well.

Cons

My biggest issue is with the filters & tasks.

1. After each login, I have to reset my filters. I feel like if I set a filter, I want that filter for every login until I physically change it. I don't feel like I should have to set my filter each and every time, it's too redundant.

2. Tasks should automatically hide once they are marked complete. I don't feel like I should have to create and set a filter to hide them. They should be hidden until I want to see them again.

I also feel like the training didn't go over enough terminology...that's a big deal for me because our terms V the Claritysoft terms could have completely different meanings.

Bob S.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

April 2020 Claritysoft review

Reviewed on 2021-04-20

Pros

The ability to hit the ground running was a major factor in our decision to purchase Claritysoft. The intuitiveness of the software was very important.

Cons

There could be more printable reports built in to the out-of the box applicaton.

Brian M.

• Customer Support Software

Early stage stumbles and have come to love the product

Reviewed on 2015-07-13

We were searching for a CRM solution that was simple , yet sophisticated. We did not want our people to have to study the software for months. We also wanted something that would enable us to work in the field and office with ease. Clarity has performed well in these areas.

We also need tech support from time to time . Clarity has been spot-on with their support, professional, efficient and honest with us.

In the early stages of adoption we were frustrated with the integration of Clarity and our staff. We learned about the online version and never looked back . It has made such a difference with the collaboration betqween our sales reps and office staff that it now our go-to product .
After having used many CRM packages throughout my sales career I have been through all kinds of good and bad situations . Clarity is a Very Good solution.

Richard A.

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for small to medium businesses

Reviewed on 2016-12-05

Excellent "off the shelf" functionality, highly and easily customizable, very clean and usable user interface. Everything is one page, no scrolling and clicking around to find information.

Pros

Cons

Technical support can be a little dismissive.

Michele W.

ClaritySoft Is Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 2017-05-02

Pros

ClaritySoft makes it easy to set up and user their software. They are very helpful in answering any questions you may have throughout the whole process.

Cons

ClaritySoft does not offer some functionality that I think would be useful. Certain fields will not pull from Quotations to Sales, for instance, quote number. It is important for us to know the quote number through all phases of the sale.

Stephanie L.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool if it's the right fit.

Reviewed on 2018-03-01

Pros

Very easy to navigate the software. The customer support when first looking at the product is outstanding.

Cons

Once you have gotten past the initial stage of purchasing the product, the customer support drops significantly.

Response from David

Stephanie, we appreciate the time you took to submit a review of Claritysoft. Unfortunately, despite an exhaustive search of our client database, we are unable to locate your name as a Claritysoft user at any time. Because we strive to deliver an outstanding user experience it is imperative that we ensure all reviews are from actual customers who have experience with our solution. Perhaps you used Claritysoft under another name? Please let us know and allow us an opportunity to assist you with any challenges you have had. Claritysoft is committed to providing the best solution available. Thank you, we look forward to talking with you soon and ensuring your interactions with the software and our team are nothing less than exceptional.

Jill C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Just getting into it

Reviewed on 2018-02-15

great customer support and follow-up

Pros

Visual display. Linking to email, tasks and meetings. Like being able to add to drop down lists. Like being able to assign tasks to another team member.

Cons

Configuring is more challenging than I expected. But then I am trying to save money by doing it myself.

Nola P.

great CRM software

Reviewed on 2018-06-29

Pros

This software has great versatility in record keeping, reporting and lead conversion. I highly recommend this software.

Cons

There are some bugs within email blasts and crossing over from offline to live. however the technical support team is very helpful in dealing with these issues,

Mark A.

• Customer Support Software

Great Functionality with a simple interface and excellent usability

Reviewed on 2015-07-09

Claritysoft offers the functionality of big or popular packages with an easer interface and quick customization. This has enabled us to tailor the product to our exact market quickly and improve acceptance and use in the company. One absolute key that most companies miss is the ability to work when not connected. This is important for use in the field in the western US and has also has provided us with additional utilization of "Plane Time", resulting in more satisfaction among users. Give Claritysoft a careful look before you choose a CRM, full features and more at a competitive price

Carl J.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

CRM

Reviewed on 2019-12-31

Pros

Schedule appointments on calendar and able to email prospects

Cons

have not use it enough to base an opinion on what I don't like

Betsy H.

• Customer Support Software

CRM Software that actually gets used

Reviewed on 2017-01-05

We have had a great experience working with Claritysoft. The software is easy to use (which means that our staff is actually using it as we intended) and their support has been outstanding. They have a strong understanding of the user's needs and how to make it a quality experience.

Matthew j K.

• Customer Support Software

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Reviewed on 2019-08-12

Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated.
I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Pros

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize.
Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service!
Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

Cons

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live
As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

It was time for us to get into a real CRM product and build out workflow and we wanted to make sure we made the right decision.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Best of all worlds. Claritysoft has the full range of tools including marketing automation and Support desk functions. We aren't using all of the modules yet but will as we continue to scale.
Samantha T.

Clarity Soft Review

Reviewed on 2017-01-17

Overall this software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar and a good layout. It was not difficult to learn and the implementation process was faster than other programs I have used in the past. This software definitely will work for the right company, but has a very specific sales process that must be followed in order to get results. It is best used for company's that need a separate opportunity field from a quotation field. There are some options in the opportunities section that are not in the quotations field and vice versa, which makes entering in customer projects difficult.

One thing that was beneficial was the custom options field that allows the administrator to create custom fields without the assistance of Clarity Soft. I wish they would allow more fields and menu bars to be custom, but for the price, it is pretty versatile. Some of the best features of this program include the advanced search and offline program. The advanced search allows you to sort, export and run custom reports to help track ROI and manage customer projects. The offline version of Clarity Soft is also extremely helpful when our sales team is on the road traveling. This allows them to continue working when on a plane or in a car without the use of the internet.

A negative feature of the program is the lack of customization to the overall layout. Most features are set in place and you must work with that setup. Also, the program has a lot of glitches that need to be worked out internally. For example, we could enter in a field and it won't show up until a later time or an email didn't attach itself to the correct account. Most of the time we have to either hit the refresh button multiple times or even sign out of the program and sign back in for entries to show up. Also, it is confusing when you are working with the email part of the software because you must have the offline version open on your computer in order for it to save emails to Clarity Soft.

One thing that I would like to warn people when choosing this software is working with the Clarity Soft sales team. When we were first looking into the software they gave us a free trial to see how it would fit with our sales process and sales team. Once the trial ended they charged us for a year contract and the sales person said that she had no recollection of ever starting a trial with us. The sales person was extremely manipulative and very rude during the entire process. In the end, higher management apologized and fixed the issue for our company and since then there have not been any further issues. With that being said the technical support team has been very helpful answering any questions and assisting us with our training.

Pros

- Administrator able to change some custom fields
- Easy to use and easy to learn
- Advanced search is great for tracking ROI
- Good value for the price
- Good technical support

Cons

- Simple but limiting layout
- Glitches in software
- Difficult email integration
- Poor sales management

Response from Samantha

Hello Samantha,
Thank you for submitting your review of our CRM solution. Claritysoft CRM was developed to be highly customizable and empower users to tailor the interface to meet their specific requirements. Please contact our support and services team and allow us to explore the difficulties you've encounter in closer detail. We are eager to assist and help you overcome any challenges you are experiencing.
The customer experience is paramount to us at Claritysoft. It is truly the aspect of our business that all team members are driven by. Our sales staff hold prospective customers in the highest regard and always approach the sales process in a consultative and helpful manner. Your particular account rep at the time is no exception. It is truly frustrating when miscommunications occur and unintended impressions are given. But please rest assured, this account rep is of the highest character and would never intentionally mislead a customer or engage in behavior that would compromise her integrity or that of Claritysoft.