eWay-CRM

Rupert
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

The Customizable CRM Platform That Meets Your Business Needs

Reviewed on 2023-04-29

My overall experience with setting up eWay-CRM for the client was highly favorable. The platform's installation and configuration were straightforward, and the wealth of customization options empowered me to adapt the platform to the client's unique requirements. Although certain advanced features might demand supplementary training or assistance, I believe eWay-CRM is an excellent option for any organization seeking a customizable and user-friendly CRM platform

Pros

Among the aspects I appreciated most when implementing eWay-CRM for a client was the seamless installation and configuration process. The platform's setup wizard proved to be user-friendly and intuitive, making the installation swift and hassle-free. Moreover, the integration with Microsoft Outlook facilitated the setup and customization of the client's email and calendar integration.Additionally, I found the extensive customization options offered by eWay-CRM to be truly commendable. The ability to adapt the platform to the distinct needs and workflows of the client was a significant advantage. Consequently, I managed to create tailor-made fields, views, and workflows that impeccably catered to the customer's specifications

Cons

In line with my experience utilizing the platform, I faced no substantial challenges or setbacks during the eWay-CRM setup for the client. Nonetheless, I observed that some of the more sophisticated customization options could be slightly intricate for non-technical users. As a result, it might necessitate some guidance or training to ensure these features are configured accurately and function as intended

Petra

• Customer Support Software

eWay - easy way to controll yout business

Reviewed on 2023-05-02

We are eWay as our CRM for everyone - KAM, project manager, advisors, administrative for training, director and me. Every day is used and is there is any problem, we need it to be fixed as soon as possible - without eWay we have no information.

Pros

Features and logic and improving. You can customize the SW as you need and if you know how, you can do it by yourself.

Cons

In the beginning the call from mobile phone was reported easily in the app "automaticaly" but this is no longer possible. This was nice for better reporting of time, how long you spent calling clinets. You can do it now manualy, but the added value is lost.

RAYNET CRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

The internal designet databes was no longer enough for our needs.

Because of Office 365 and Microsoft products, we choose eWay
Mike
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

eWay-CRM Review

Reviewed on 2023-03-12

Overall we receive value for money. The eWay-CRM provides us with the key things we need to assist us with sales management. There's a lot it doesn't offer, but when compared against alternative CRM's, eWay-CRM is cheaper.

Pros

I like how eWay-CRM has the ability to categorize organization's and contacts. This helps you to filter and refine groups for targeting on business development and email-shots.

Cons

I find it difficult to implement new updates from eWay-CRM. It appears that every time a new update comes out, it requires the support team to remotely go into the backend of our software and update. We also suffer a lot of bugs and crashes on a daily basis. These eventually get fixed, but it's been an ongoing problem from the beginning of the installation.

• Industry: Wholesale

eWay-CRM review

Reviewed on 2023-12-18

Pros

Integration with Outlook. Posibility to run CRM in the browser and phone app. Ease of use. Fast searching through databases.

Cons

Change in the pricing policy. It becomes too expensive for us.

Lukáš
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Great CRM directly integrated to Outlook

Reviewed on 2023-07-30

Solved contact management - data is shared in the company, in one place. Also solved storing important information client relevant - e.g. contracts, dates of effect of Power of Attorney etc.

Pros

All contacts in one place, integrated to Outlook, sync to Exchange so that contact info is accessed when searching for email address of a recipient. Also synced to Android contact list. And not just contacts but also companies as clients, suppliers as well. Super cool is adding tens of new data fields to contacts, companies, so we could scrapped multiple excel spreadsheets. Emails are automatically paired to contacts and companies - I can check emails of employees to clients, if I want to, even though I am not cc'd :-) And there are plenty more cool features I couldn't even imagine we needed :-)

Cons

Some sync issues occured - even to Outlook but mostly to cellphone when it can be messy, clunky and needed wiping of all synced data and resyncing completely. Also even though UI is friendly as Outlook can be, it took me a while to understand the logic and correct ways how to handle different things in the app.

Colin
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Exceptional value for money when comparing the features. Especially for the lifetime licence.

Reviewed on 2023-05-03

Great service, convenient and value for money.

Great service, convenient and value for money.

Pros

Extremely convenient despite the broad array of features.

Cons

I find some of the customizations a little challenging to achieve exactly what I was hoping for.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

was battling to find a central customizable system within our budget.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

The convenience, integration with outlook. Once all the features were considered on the other products, you need to be at the top tiers and then the price comparison isn't a comparison.
David
  • Industry: Public Safety

Exactly what is needed!

Reviewed on 2023-07-25

eWay CRM is exactly what i have been searching for! A simple, yet powerful add on to Microsoft exchange which is used everywhere. Currently, I am only using it for myself to manage my region. However, I hope to continue to promote the software as a company wide solution. I am excited to see how much better it will be when I can use eWay n collaboration with members of the sales team as well as corporate resources.

Pros

Seamless Exchange integration. Very intuitive which makes it easy to learn. Cell phone integration with ability to add notes after each call eliminates excuses.

Cons

Have not found any yet! Will be sure to update review if I encounter any negatives.

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Basic easy to use CRM in Outlook

Reviewed on 2023-03-22

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

Pros

Outlook integration and easy to use for Outlook users.

Cons

Mobile app - text only emails without attachements

Dynamics 365

price and outlook integration
Branko

Great tool for CRM

Reviewed on 2024-02-21

Pros

easy of use, clear orientation, possible customisation

Petr
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

It seems like a good choice

Reviewed on 2024-01-11

Pros

Outlook implementation and user-friendly interface

Cons

I don't know, I've been using this solution for a short time, but so far I haven't found a link to the business repository (Czech Republic) and retrieval of company data by ID number.

Marco
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Perfect and seamless Office integration

Reviewed on 2021-10-03

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Pros

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Cons

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Teamwork.com, Bitrix24 and Wrike

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

Response from eWay System

Hello Marco,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Zdenek
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Invest Your Time Right - eWay

Reviewed on 2021-10-18

in a word - an overview
With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

in a word - an overview
With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

Pros

The support of the eWay team is intensive
outlook user interface

Cons

editing documents before customization according to our requirements

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

I wanted one working environment, including email I wanted to get information quickly from CRM I wanted a system that would effectively return the time I spent sharing information

Customer support is 100% and transparent Effectively wasted time in my business

Response from eWay System

Hello Zdenek,

Michael
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

Reviewed on 2022-07-29

We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Pros

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement.
It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage).
eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each.
It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Cons

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful.
It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process.
Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

Cliff
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

eway-CRM solution elevate our customers experience and enhance our team collaboration.

Reviewed on 2023-07-17

My user experience has been absolutely stunning. This tool has greatly improved our customer relations and productivity in my organisation.

Pros

I really love and appreciate the seamless integrations with Microsoft Outlook and Office which enables us to access CRM functionalities directly within the Outlook interface, hence making it easy to track and manage our customer interactions without switching from one app to another. It offers customizable and scalable options which allows us to tailor this tool to our specific needs. It enables me to make things like custom fields, forms, workflows, and reports to align with unique business processes. Overall this tool accommodate the growth and evolving requirements of our business needs over time.Enhances team collaboration. We are able to collaborate effectively by sharing customer data, contact, task's and projects. Also we are abl to access real-time information, track progress, assign tasks, and communicate within this tool easily hence promoting collaboration and teamwork.

Cons

Some users in my organization especially those that are not tech-savvy or have limited experience with this tool find it a bit complex and difficult to navigate. Also the learning curve can be as well be steep which requires time and effort to fully understand everything.

Allen

• Customer Support Software

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

Reviewed on 2020-09-22

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Pros

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Cons

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Michal
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Rating 201 consulting

Reviewed on 2021-07-01

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Pros

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Cons

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Response from eWay System

Hello Michal,

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Jitka
  • Industry: Accounting Software

ORKAN review

Reviewed on 2023-03-21

Eway helped us organize the various activities of the company and allowed us to easily track the profitability of individual orders. We also have better control over the work of individual employees, as each one records their attendance on individual projects.

Pros

Compatibility with Outlook. The possibility of creating our own fields, the ability to manage the cost-effectiveness of projects and reports. Additionally, the ability to track communication between involved employees on a single order.

Cons

Interconnection of emails with projects/companies. In case the contact relates to multiple projects, the email will be assigned to all of them, even if it pertains to only one project. Linking emails to projects could be more user-friendly

Irving
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

eWay CRM the Great Outlook Integrator

Reviewed on 2023-01-20

Great for keeping notes and tracking information for customers and prospects, grouping user in categories, and attaching users to companies

Pros

Great ease of use and fantastic integration with Outlook, which is one the most important features for me. In fact change from another CRM for this very reason (the other CRM's integration with Outlook was always breaking on new updates).

Cons

Very few cons - one improvement, although not a big deal for me, would be if software would load quicker on startup. Once started its great.

Andre
  • Industry: Telecommunications

The best BCM replacement available

Reviewed on 2021-10-26

I was hesitant to use eWay since I had never heard of them, but I made the move with the free version to test it and then to the premium version almost immediately because it really fills the needs for my business. The before and after sales support are beyond excellent. I know this sounds like a paid review, but it isn't, the service is just excellent and I have recommended it to other small business owners I know.

Pros

I especially appreciate the direct integration in Outlook. I replaced the discontinued Microsoft BCM software with eWay CRM and had I known about it earlier I would have changed earlier. eWay CRM is far better in many ways.

Cons

I have not really encountered any real cons, but I really wish they would implement a timer in the call history journal to make things a bit easier when tracking calls. The current method is fine, but a timer would make eWay CRM just about perfect for me.

Response from eWay System

Hello André,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Edward
  • Industry: Machinery

eWay for Technical Sales

Reviewed on 2021-02-10

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Pros

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project.
We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Cons

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as:
- Date/Time stamp would be handy.
- Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Martina

The Best CRM!

Reviewed on 2021-09-28

Thanks to this tool, our sales have increased because we

Thanks to this tool, our sales have increased because we

Pros

eWay-CRM is a very user-friendly CRM tool. Thanks to eWay-CRM, we have an overview of all deals and we always know everything what we need to know about our customers. I really like the integration with Outlook. I appreciate the mobile application and integrations with other apps.

Cons

I think there is a lack of integration with Office 365 online.

Jospeh

• Customer Support Software

Awesome work for a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 2022-08-01

Keeping up with Hospital accounts and Hospital clinics and employees can be an information chase but not with e-way.
It has been great for doing the same on my manufacturing side of life as well.

Pros

I really needed a CRM/Business Contact Manager that is plugged in and could be available from the toolbar in Outlook. It is available on my android or iOS device and other PCs and Mac's.
The price is perfect for the product and not prohibitive.
The abilities are deep and very capable.

Cons

I have not found anything I have not liked. There are some features within e-Way that I do not have a need to use but nothing, I don't like.

Barrie
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Our experience with e-Way

Reviewed on 2021-02-23

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Pros

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Cons

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

Christopher

• Customer Support Software

Powerful and easy to use Outlook CRM for managing customer relationship and boosting productivi...

Reviewed on 2023-08-16

Great user experience.

Great user experience.

Pros

eWay-CRM is absolutely the best Outlook CRM that help us to manage all our customers information like emails and notes in one place this helps us to save time and be more efficient and effective in all our projects because all communication anybody can read and make smart decisions. It's a great tool because it integrates with emails, calendar, tasks and contacts. It's easy to use this tool as it has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI and it works like Outlook making more easy to use and understand. When it comes to projects management it keeps them under control.

Cons

My team have been more productive and effective. Boost our sales and automate all our business services to save time and cost.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

SD sped eway

Reviewed on 2023-04-06

Pros

I most like Connect to Economic system Pohoda

Cons

Miss - Eway Web Calendar, better mobile version /iPhone,iPad/

RAYNET CRM