Milan P.
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

The e-way-CRM exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 2021-02-19

eWay-CRM works very well. We haven´t had any technical problems so far. What we realy like is customer support. Friendly but proffesional staff is always ready to help us, answer are question or make a customization of the product if we ask for it.

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use and adopt!
From the very fisrt day it's part of the MS Outlook like if it always was.
We realy like the record of to whom a specific lead is assigned. So every single sales representative knows wheather she/ he should contact potential customer or not.
Our sales cases are lasting long as we sell quite expensive EDM machines for tool shops in automotive or aerospace. So realy appreciate a record of document and comunication related to the one specific case. You can imagin what reputation demage could cause to send price proposal not reflecting what was already agreed!

Cons

We don' t use a marketing modul so far. At the begging (4 years ago) we supposed the marketing automation / emailing is a bit complicated. So we stayd stick on SW we were used to use. We hava heard that it´s not true anymore so we are going to check it and will see.

Karel S.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

eWay review

Reviewed on 2020-08-04

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Pros

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Cons

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Helleni M.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Super Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021-01-22

Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

Pros

I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Cons

Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!

Maurus B.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Reviewed on 2019-10-14

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pros

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Cons

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

One of the best CRM I ever used

Reviewed on 2020-11-02

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pros

customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

Cons

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

Eve J.
  • Industry: Sports

eWay as a replacement for Microsoft BCM

Reviewed on 2016-10-12

I did a lot of research looking for a replacement to the now-defunct Microsoft Business Contact Manager that our office had been using. Most of them were much more sales-driven and feature heavy than what I needed, not to mention astronomically expensive. For our small company with just 2 sales and support people, we needed something that allowed us to track not just our sales but also our existing customers and their support issues that wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg. What first struck me was the option to do a one-time buy and host the database on our server, which we were already doing. Having it integrated directly into Outlook was important to me as well, I didn't want to have to completely re-learn a new piece of software.

Now that we have been using eWay, I can tell you it was the best decision I have ever made. They were very patient with me as they transferred our old data into the new system and got it set up on our server. They made sure everything was right before we went live and spent a lot of time getting it just so. The transition itself went smoothly for us. Their support has been outstanding and their documentation and knowledge base are fabulous! We did a one hour training session via TeamViewer to help familiarize ourselves with the flow and the differences in how we could use it compared to BCM. That was all it took. I have been able to customize the forms and workflows myself with just a little help from the knowledge base. I am really enjoying using the software and I'm sure that I'll find other great features as I use it more. It looks like it has everything!

Thanks eWay, this has been a great experience for me and your people have been fantastic to work with.

Pros

Ease of use, integrated into Outlook, one time license fee.

Petr J.

• Customer Support Software

eWay review after several months of use

Reviewed on 2020-09-17

Pros

I like most how eWay is flexible, customizable. Integration process in our firm was quite easy with the help of eWay experts.

Cons

I would welcome if eWay was natively ready to connect to other system in order to share data, for example inventory managed in the accounting system, or if there was better support from eWay to do this connection via API.
Also mobile APP could be improved, such as better documents management, support of another modules (Goods, etc.).

Robert S.

Up with eWay

Reviewed on 2019-02-28

We service about 400 clients. In addition to demographic info (phone, address, etc) it keeps other relevant data points needed for on-site service.

Pros

The plug-in with Outlook makes the CRM easy to use and accessible as I am working in Outlook all the time. We use the iPhone version for our employees who are on the road. It is a 'goldilocks' solution ... not too big and not too small ... just the right size!

Cons

I have no negative comments ... support is responsive when needed and the software has been solid.

Dariusz K.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good integration with MS Outlook / Convenient emails management

Reviewed on 2021-02-10

I was looking for specific CRM features:
+ specific email management, that would allow me to group emails not only per contact but also per deal
+ full integration with MS Outlook to avoid running 2 databases
+ many contact categorization options (e.g. business type, status, cooperation stage)
+ MS Excel friendly data import/export ( I am heavy Excel user)
Actually, that was the only cost effective solution I found.

Pros

+ good integration with MS Outlook
+ very handy emails management
+ easy import / export from/to MS Excel
+ many customization options
+ good helpdesk
+ inbuilt emailing system

Cons

- due to many customization options it takes a while to set it up properly
- no integration with online version of MS Office (yet)

Dita M.

• Customer Support Software

We have a very good experience. We appreciate clear graphics, good functionality and customer...

Reviewed on 2017-06-01

We can focus on our customers - we keep in touch with them, we know their needs and we can react quickly to their requirements.

Pros

Product is complex. We like fast customer support and marketing module that allows us to pursue and monitor our mkg campaigns. With this product we are focused on our customers and their needs.

Cons

Not good synchronization of tasks created in Journal with Outlook - problems with notifications send to Outlook.

Dev D.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Experience with Eway has been simply great. Probably the best Outlook based sales tracking...

Reviewed on 2017-06-30

Pros

I was looking for a simple, easy & seamless prospect tracking system within Outlook. E-way surprisingly adds so much more functionalities that some of them I haven't even started exploring yet as it more than meets my needs, out of the box.

Yet, its email marketing functionalities & campaign tracking are nothing short of awesome! Much more than what I asked for, Eway is a very powerful sales management tool & if used effectively, can simplify prospecting & convert of leads much easily.

Cons

Not any that I am aware of but I guess being vastly more capable than a simple sales tracking system almost places this on par with other, more expensive packages.

It would be useful to have a How To or Help button on the function panel.

Peter F.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

More than pleased

Reviewed on 2019-09-27

I am really pleased with my e-way experience. Keep up the good Work!

Pros

It’s easy, adoptable and fits all users. For us as a small company it’s in the right pricerange and has all the features we need.
We use it most for to keep track of our customers and soon to be customers towards sales and marketing tasks.
And a big shout out for the technical support!! The responsetime is quick and proffessional and always bring the right answers.

Cons

No comment really! I’m all over pleased.

Radek Č.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

great tool for Outlook users

Reviewed on 2021-04-07

Pros

outlook integration (easy to implement for outlook users)
contacts, companies and leads management is great both for sales purposes as well as for statistics
email categorization
marketing campaigns work great there (both professional and classic emails)

Cons

mobile app works good and it is fast but email preview is limited and attachments are missing there
office 365 integration is missing - then document management would be much easier
sometimes search tool works slowly
task management might work better (e.g create task for multiple users)

Radim V.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Best Outlook implemented CRM

Reviewed on 2021-02-10

eWay CRM is integrated very well and stable into Outlook. This integration works even if outlook shares more addons - and that is really important nowadays.

Pros

The tracking of marketing and conversion to chances and projects is the core issue of my professional use. Especially the creation of own custom fields in each area and customization of forms is really helpful. In my opinion all necessary features are included - and more. Even the free version offers very good practicability and is a very good entry point the the software.

Cons

At the first glance, the surface looks a bit old school, but the amount of customization is the counterpart. So all in all not really a con.

Tomas Z.
  • Industry: Furniture

• Customer Support Software

Outlook users will like it.

Reviewed on 2017-09-05

CRM system. Central point of Notes about customers and Leads. Calendar planning and tasks integrated with Outlook.

Pros

- Outlook integration so easy creation of Leads, Contacts, Companies.
- Tasks integration
- can work offline
- mobile device support (Android and iPhone), synchronization of Contacts
- many Reports
- interconnection with ERP possible

Cons

- server needed or cloud solution
- sometimes errors must be repaired with support
- every station has to have little SQL instance (LocalDB or SQL Express)

Radek J.
  • Industry: Executive Office

eWay is cool

Reviewed on 2021-02-19

excellent support, understanding customer needs

Pros

Impactfull - plugin Outlook, Quick synchronization, Easy user setting

Cons

nothing, we have to pay for it?............

Dusan K.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Highly customizable CRM.

Reviewed on 2021-03-31

Pros

Outlook integration and customizable approach of EWay-CRM team.

Cons

I still miss the bulk change feature in lists without having to open each individual item. It will be great timesaver.

Jan D.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

DATA AUTOTRANS - coach company

Reviewed on 2020-08-27

Evidence of the business cases, company profiles with segmentation, contact details.

Pros

Quick response, outlook platform - not another separate software.

Cons

At the moment not aware of any difficulties while using this software. Perhaps paid massmailing campaigns.

Mike S.

• Customer Support Software

We migrated to eWay from Salesforce. EWay staff did this for us. Was smooth and efficient data...

Reviewed on 2017-06-08

We are running all our marketing and sales activity using the software. We have integrated campaigns and also are having 3rd party telemarketing teams use the software using Excel as a data template for sharing info. Excel seamlessly integrates with the software. Now we have better user adoption and we have cleaner / better managed account data.

Pros

It is totally integrated into Outlook. Makes for a simple and efficient user environment. Sales staff did not use Salesforce enough previously, but now we have better usage, and the product captures many things (emails for example) very easily.

Joel S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Rating as user

Reviewed on 2021-04-06

Pros

very simple operation.
Good overview of conversations

Cons

When searching for contacts via companies, telephone numbers and e-mails cannot be copied directly.

Amr M.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

• Customer Support Software

Finally after a long exhaustive search!

Reviewed on 2017-04-07

My opinion after months of practical use: Nothing short of excellent. Especially the customer service: real people with relevant answers to all our questions. Previously I had looked at almost everything in the market for months and tried many products for many more. I was finally lucky to have stumbled upon E-way CRM. It's the best kept secret in this software space. Other than the customized sales process that takes time to understand your needs, the software is option rich as well as being a breeze to use and gets the job done. Its given me peace of mind, thanks to the E-way CRM team.

Pros

Customized purchasing, responsive, professional and friendly.
Ease of use and down to earth practicality.
Value for money.

Cons

Reporting module does the job, however, I do expect it to be more customizable in next editions.
I am looking forward to more from the mobile app for on the go usage.

Adam Ř.
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Reliable and easy to use

Reviewed on 2021-04-01

Pros

Intuitive interface, minimalistic design, reliable.

Cons

I cant think of anything, sporadicaly there were syncing errors but were always quickly resolved.

Allan N.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

eWay-CRM has allowed us to automate a lot of our sales processes and simplified the order...

Reviewed on 2017-06-02

We have vastly improved our sales per lead ratio

Pros

Flexibility, almost everything can be customised. We can re-design the lead forms to have the fields we want to be visible.

Eva A.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

EVA´s review

Reviewed on 2021-03-08

eWay is too helpfull for me in my work.

Pros

Really love i can connect my email with task, and eWay telling me when i sould do it. So i dont have to remeber everythnig!

Cons

I have no idea, actually i really like this software, so i have nothing what i can say "like least about".

Petr S.

• Customer Support Software

Simple but effective CRM for organizing contacts and projects.

Reviewed on 2017-06-27

Pros

- Integrated in Outlook - no need to learn a new working environment.
- Easy to use, no unnecessary functions, does well what it was designed for.
- Customizability of fields and forms layout.
- Works offline.

Cons

- We're missing greater customizability, especially the lack of possibility to create custom modules - additional to projects, leads, companies, etc.
- Upgrade process sometimes fails and the software must be reinstalled.