Route4Me

Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Great Costumer Service

Reviewed on 2021-04-07

Pros

Salesforce Sales Cloud is a stable interface that functionality appeals to me. It's quick to navigate and communicate. The functionalities are in accordance with the structure and requirements of the work. We use chatters to help communicate within the group. We also identify and divide client's cases and submissions. This enables us to deliver better reporting . The syncing with third-party applications is very useful. Our phone system maintains track of all incoming and outgoing calls. And we are able to transfer chat conversations into specific files.

Cons

It can be difficult to find good support because it is so complicated. If you want to use Salesforce Service Cloud, finding good support who knows what they're doing in the initial setup is probably the most important challenge you'll face. Find a Salesforce Accredited Partner to maximise the chances of having good support. Using the different Salesforce Tools available to you will also assist you in implementing Salesforce.

Frank

• Customer Support Software

Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!

Reviewed on 2019-07-19

Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

Pros

The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

Cons

When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

The #1 factor for choosing Route4Me is the ability to route using pre-set ETA's.
Tim

• Customer Support Software

Good, not great. Have to pay for every little upgrade

Reviewed on 2020-12-05

Route for me does what I need it to do, though for more money than I would like to spend on it. Also, I feel like I was told we could do everything on the base plan and this was not the case. I have already updated our infrastructure to use this software so we are currently stuck with it. I’m pretty sure if they raise the price I will have to change.

Pros

The software is easy to implement on phones and generally easy to follow directions. Ideally you need another app (google maps or Waze) to accurately route uoy

Cons

For every problem you encounter you call the company. EVERY time they have a solution, but it will cost you. EVERY TIME. There is nothing in their basic package that covers what a fraction of people will need. Even when using two different routing apps, the Route4Me software will route you incorrectly. Thank goodness we keep phone numbers to each stop. Some of the analytics are unavailable, again, unless you pay fo them.

Alberto

Good tool

Reviewed on 2022-10-31

Good

Good

Pros

The way we add and conform the route.Clear view and contrasted colors.

Cons

Not always clear how to proceed. Do we need a tutorial....?

Edward

• Customer Support Software

Can’t program different colors on app

Reviewed on 2021-03-31

Not bad but see cons

Not bad but see cons

Pros

Easy to optimize a route, check route in map

Cons

On the app you can’t color code business, residential, pickups. Which to me is the heart to my route. Will not renew

George
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Market Leading Fleet Management Software with Unparalleled Support

Reviewed on 2023-05-11

Phenomenal. From initial scoping and sales through to day-to-day support and account management, they have helped us every step of the way.

Pros

Route optimisation is great, dashboarding is great, data capture is great, features on offer are endless - but well thought out rather than added as an afterthought. However, above all the support is second to none. I have never experienced the degree of responsiveness and aid that Route4Me provides to its customers, they are always available, and should anything critical go wrong, are able to remedy things almost immediately. I couldn't recommend them higher!

Cons

Most definitely a stretch, but if I had to choose, I would appreciate a larger database of traffic data for Australia as it pertains to ETAs - it might help to use existing databases rather than capture over time internally.

April
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Logistic solution

Reviewed on 2023-05-09

Helpful and efficient

Helpful and efficient

Pros

Customer service has been amazing. They are available by phone, chat or email. Response is quick and helpful. Loading new routes is fast and easy to navigate

Cons

Would like to be able to customize a route that is specific to our companies needs without having to manually optimize the route. It might be optimized for some industries but it doesn't always work the best for our usage.

Google Maps

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

The additional features
Kristen
  • Industry: Biotechnology

• Customer Support Software

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates...

Reviewed on 2017-10-03

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Pros

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Cons

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Route4me review

Reviewed on 2021-11-04

Route4Me had made it possible for us to continue home deliveries and not spend entire days of man power trying to figure it out with google maps or something. The customization has been key. The donation of the app for our non-profit for several months has been a blessing.

Pros

That we can easily and quickly create routes with multiple stops for our drivers and reduces wait times for our clients by being able to call ahead.

Cons

We need to maximize our volunteer power without burning them out, so we have to edit a lot to get the number of stops down an in an efficient patterns for our drivers.

George E
George E
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Route new day

Reviewed on 2018-10-11

end results are good. need manual on use.

end results are good. need manual on use.

Pros

unlimited use and can be seen on iPhone.

Cons

no manual on use of product. need more explanation on set up.

Stan

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Reviewed on 2019-08-14

Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Pros

Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses.
The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology.

Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Cons

Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Tim
  • Industry: Legal Services

Worth Over $100,000

Reviewed on 2020-10-31

The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

Pros

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Cons

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Jarrod
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Bad customer support

Reviewed on 2018-10-05

I will look for a routing service with greater customer support.

I will look for a routing service with greater customer support.

Pros

Product worked well and was able to upload (via Excel) and plan routes for my daily deliveries quite easily.

Cons

After 1.5 years of subscribing, I suddenly lost access to my account while I was out on my route. I was told it was because my google play account email did not sync with the route4me email. Not only did I lose major productivity on that day, I have spent over 6 hours trying to resolve the issue with Route4me and Google play customer support. Neither of them have been the least bit helpful. I have cancelled my account.

Sheila
  • Industry: Medical Practice

The Route 4me Way!

Reviewed on 2023-06-02

The staff is always responding immediately via chat which is excellent for my direct reports. [sensitive content hidden], is an amazing and knowledgeable account manager who is always available and helps me with everything!! I truly appreciate him.

Pros

Being able to create routes quickly for drivers . This system has cut our mappings of routes in half, giving my staff more time to focus on other tasks.

Cons

At times Receiving different answers from the route4me staff

jenna

• Customer Support Software

Often times does not load

Reviewed on 2020-01-19

Pros

Then when it comes in wanting to use it or needing to use it it doesn't load. You do everything in your power and ability to make it happen and it's just does not load. Often times this app just does not open up. When I contact customer support they are very very big and not really helpful. I used to love it when I used to be able to communicate with the owner directly of this app of course that was a few years ago before he went big and sold the company but it was a much more intimate experience on your issues were addressed immediately

Cons

When it doesn't load and you don't know what to do.

Sierra

Good for Realtors!

Reviewed on 2022-12-28

Overall I've had a good experience, and I'm glad to be using this product.

Overall I've had a good experience, and I'm glad to be using this product.

Pros

I like being able to see arrival times and departure times to stay on track with my clients. I also like to be able to print them a copy of our route, so they know what to expect.

Cons

I was initially frustrated by the time zone issue, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me fix it, so now I have no issues. I can use the software as intended without any issues.

Dani
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

Expensive with lots of additional costs

Reviewed on 2021-02-23

There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error)
Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

Pros

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

Cons

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

Moncy
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great Software

Reviewed on 2021-10-14

The software is great and has a lot of features that can be used for future as well when your fleet expands or even your requirements

Pros

The software helps assign boundaries which vehicles are supposed to avoid while scheduling the route and place new orders from customer site itself through app.

Cons

It actually servers all our purposes exactly and hard to comment anything least liked here.

Rosine
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Great time-saver that's easy to use

Reviewed on 2021-10-14

Pros

The route optimization feature has saved my organization so much time when it comes to planning routes for our home-bound deliveries. It has allowed us to organize our deliveries in a way that is easier and more manageable for our volunteer drivers.

Cons

Occasionally when using Route4Me, I will need to input the excel file twice because the app will miss a route due to an input. For example if I put 10 routes with a max of 10 deliveries on a route, it will give 10 routes with 9 deliveries on each route and another route for "Unrouted Destinations"

Mahmut

Route 4 Me System and Usage

Reviewed on 2021-10-13

We are creating thousands of routes daily and Route4Me helping us to faciliate our work.

Pros

We have used different features in past year such as "Maximum Number of Routes/Vehicles, Maximum Route Duration DD:HH:MM etc. " but the lataest "Maximum Stopp per Route" function did help us alot to find spesific adresses that are on the same route.

Cons

Not cons but would be great to mark those route and change a date for multiple routes in once instead of changing one by one.

Philip

Thank you Route4Me!

Reviewed on 2016-09-06

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home.

"GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me.

Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Pros

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Cons

Nothing.

Monika
  • Industry: Furniture

Very good product

Reviewed on 2023-05-02

Pros

It is very easy to use. I like the features after the last update

Cons

There us nothing I don't like about this product

Jose
  • Industry: Government Administration

• Customer Support Software

Display of the website and app

Reviewed on 2023-05-10

Pros

one of the things I like is how easy I can rearrange and move stops between routes.

Cons

i cannot stand the pop ups at the bottom of the screen(updates)they get on the way and there is no way to turn them off. the small map is difficult to see when you have more than 6 routes, it's almost gone when you are trying to move call between routes

Jeff

When I use it,it works

Reviewed on 2018-03-23

Pros

Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Cons

Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

Judith

User of Route4Me

Reviewed on 2020-07-28

its been a handy great tool to have

its been a handy great tool to have

Pros

puts my routes in order from closest to furthest

Cons

I am not techy it can be a little confusing but after a while I got it