Route4Me

4.4/5

Colin

I bet it does more

Reviewed on 9/11/2019

I’ve been able to increase productivity.

Pros

It’s easy to use and for the most part accurate. Easy to make on the fly adjustments.

Cons

Occasionally inaccurate in its routing.

Robert
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

Pros

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

Cons

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

MyRouteOnline

Reasons for Choosing Route4Me

Primarily price. At the time MyRouteOnline charged by address routed, and it wasn't cost effective for the number of addresses we would be planning routes for.

MyRouteOnline

Reasons for Switching to Route4Me

Ron
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Reviewed on 4/6/2019

Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Pros

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Cons

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

Christina
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Customer Service

Reviewed on 8/24/2021

Route4Me was wonderful when they offered the low price subscription for the desktop version. But since their updating to the new prices I've still been able to use the mobile app and low cost subscription just as well. It's the most affordable for the most amount of stops and in general does a great job optimizing.

Support is amazing. Always available when I've reached out and always provided great info. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the support techs and was just amazing. Highly recommend to get him because he tries so hard to resolve the issue you have.

Pros

Multiple Routes and easily editing stops and adding notes.

Cons

Bring back a subscription to just mobile and desktop without costing $199 a month.

Edward
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Can’t program different colors on app

Reviewed on 3/31/2021

Not bad but see cons

Pros

Easy to optimize a route, check route in map

Cons

On the app you can’t color code business, residential, pickups. Which to me is the heart to my route. Will not renew

Stacy

• Customer Support Software

I couldn’t live without this routing program

Reviewed on 4/1/2022

I really like this routing program. I wish it would integrate with our field service program

Pros

I really like that this route‘s the most efficient way to go from one stop to the next on my daily routes and if I run into a problem customer support is very quick to correct a problem on the map

Cons

Sometimes I can’t get a job to show up on the route where it supposed to. When I need to rearrange the jobs it will throw one job way out in left field so to speak and all but ignore it. And then I have to report it as a problem on the map so customer service can fix it for me

Denis
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

• Customer Support Software

Good application from good team

Reviewed on 9/21/2022

This company help our volunteer, social organization in Ukraine work better in delivery provisions. I am personally glad to use it and speak with such good people

Pros

Easy of using software, a lot of features and most valuable thing for me is good support service. I had a few specific situation from errors to idea to integrations and support team helps every time. I don’t see such things before. Thanks to all of them

Cons

Not a lot, maybe some features with statistics not work well for me

christain
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

My experience with route 4 ME

Reviewed on 7/29/2022

my team works great on it, I honestly cant complain.

Pros

the best part of the product is the uploading the CSV files.

Cons

I believe the pay is too high i should be able to get a discount

Robert
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for any company

Reviewed on 6/27/2022

Overall a great experience with how much better I'm able to compete my routes

Pros

Makes route driving and all that is involved very easy and convenient.

Cons

There are no drawbacks as far as I have been able to tell during my use.

George E
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Route new day

Reviewed on 10/11/2018

end results are good. need manual on use.

Pros

unlimited use and can be seen on iPhone.

Cons

no manual on use of product. need more explanation on set up.

Steven
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Time & Miney Savings

Reviewed on 10/29/2019

Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Pros

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Cons

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Dani
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

Expensive with lots of additional costs

Reviewed on 2/23/2021

There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error)
Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

Pros

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

Cons

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

Rosine
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Great time-saver that's easy to use

Reviewed on 10/14/2021

Pros

The route optimization feature has saved my organization so much time when it comes to planning routes for our home-bound deliveries. It has allowed us to organize our deliveries in a way that is easier and more manageable for our volunteer drivers.

Cons

Occasionally when using Route4Me, I will need to input the excel file twice because the app will miss a route due to an input. For example if I put 10 routes with a max of 10 deliveries on a route, it will give 10 routes with 9 deliveries on each route and another route for "Unrouted Destinations"

Frank
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great app BUT

Reviewed on 10/24/2018

I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

Pros

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

Cons

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

Sam
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Daily Trips

Reviewed on 5/6/2019

Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Pros

Software works great. I easily enter my address.

Cons

I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

Matteo

• Customer Support Software

The perfect tool to complete fleet management

Reviewed on 10/12/2021

Absolutely no problems: a lot of functionalities who can match any customers needs.

Pros

Very easy to use with a fantastic interface, who doesn't require any kind of training. Platform speed is very high and API availability make Route4Me the standard de facto about route planning systems.

Cons

Not so easy to find marketing information on the web site, but European office supported us by phone very well.

Shaun D

• Customer Support Software

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Reviewed on 4/25/2018

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Pros

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Cons

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

Judith

User of Route4Me

Reviewed on 7/28/2020

its been a handy great tool to have

Pros

puts my routes in order from closest to furthest

Cons

I am not techy it can be a little confusing but after a while I got it

Kyle
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features

Reviewed on 12/20/2017

Pros

Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Cons

Unfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.

Fardousi

Success Story: Covid 19 Food Delivery Program

Reviewed on 10/8/2021

Route4Me really helped us build our delivery program from the ground up. During the height of Covid, many of our older and immune-compromised clients were not able to make the trip to our food pantry. As a result, they were going hungry and were helpless. We initiated this program to help those clients but had no way to make it efficient for our volunteers. When we came across Route4Me, it really was a Hallelujah moment because we could finally implement our idea. Today we are still delivering to our most vulnerable clients and we truly owe it to our volunteers and, most importantly, Route4Me

Pros

My favorite part about Route4Me is the re-optimization routes option. I can easily add new addresses in case I missed any before and click that button and it will reconfigure to the best route possible.

Cons

Trying to print routes is cumbersome. There are multiple options which are mostly unhelpful and most of the time, the print outs do not include the notes that our drivers might have added from before.

Thomas
  • Industry: Wholesale

Best planner I've tried

Reviewed on 8/10/2019

Pros

My routes are different every day. Route4Me plans the best way each time. Only once in the last 3 months did I change the order of delivery.

Cons

I would like for the software to be programed for my state only. When I'm adding an address, it comes up with similar addresses in other states.

Dinky

• Customer Support Software

Great fleet management features!

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

Pros

Great fleet management features! I use it every day. The customer support is very accommodating.

Cons

Pricing per feature/function. The price should cover the overall management

Art

Operations Manager

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Our experience has been terrific. We manage the delivery of pantry foods to over 1000 households per week for several different food pantries. Packing and delivery is performed by volunteers. Our routes vary each week depending on the number of volunteers available. Route4Me delivers week after week.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of replanning / re-optimizing routes

Cons

There are very few software products I can say this about but there is nothing that I do not like about Route4ME

Don

CCS Route4Me

Reviewed on 10/6/2021

When COVID hit we needed to get food to home bound clients. This provied a way for us to manage that. Now we also are able to add people who don't have transportation to come to the food bank.

Pros

The ease of route building and changing an existing one either adding or cutting stops. How easy it is to train mobile users. We use spreadsheets so its very easy to build routes. The Mobile App & Desktop program are great. The chat support is so quick to respond and answer my sometimes dumb questions.

Cons

The only thing I would like ffor the mobile app to show the percentage complete on the route main screen like it does on the desktop. Nothing else I love it.

sean
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Has been a great routing software for me and my team

Reviewed on 4/27/2019

Pros

Can pull customer information and either download or copy and past information.

Cons

wish I could set times for stops and total time for the day