5 /5
Paul M.
  • Industry: Utilities

CML

Reviewed on 2020-07-22

The package works well for my business and an extra bonus is the extremely efficient customer support.

Pros

This product covers the requirements of our business quickly and efficiently.

Cons

As we started with the standard package and have recently moved to the business package, I am unable to comment.

Laurie M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The Perfect Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2020-08-04

We have been able to have all of our instructional staff receive notifications, a master calendar to view, and double booking of instructors and rooms have stopped.
We also are currently working on building a lab material resource. I am confident that this will be advantageous to our instructional staff.

Pros

The ability to have an instant email be sent to a resource. Our resource is an instructor. They will not be double booked and they know when they are scheduled for a class immediately.

Cons

The report feature was very confusing. I did not understand the directions. I was able to talk with customer service and they helped me with the reports. Super easy once you understand the way they are generated.

Julie L.

No More Double Bookings!

Reviewed on 2021-02-16

We use it for planning training and consultancy on our calendar to fit in with our staffs timetables. We would be lost without it.

Pros

I love how easy it is to reschedule an event by dropping and dragging and this takes all the associated elements of the event with it.
It also lets me know if someone will be double booked on a date selected.
I can store lots of information in the events notes to remind trainers on additional topics to be covered attendees emails contact numbers etc...

Cons

I'm sure I don't make use of all the features but so far there's nothing I do not like about the software.

Randa M.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2020-07-10

Thus far fantastic. the potential for this software to give us the ability to enhance our business model is very evident.

Pros

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS FANTASTIC!! The software is easy to use once you start to use it. View; the visual ascetics of the product are wonderful when you customize it for your organization. So easy to schedule an event, add or deduct resources from it and the ability to build templates for reoccurring events. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the two of you have very fantastic with your support through our software selection phase and the effort that you have put into helping me to understand aspect of the software that evaded me has been fantastic. We are looking forward to many years of business with Scheduleit.

Cons

It takes some time to learn to customize reports....but again we are still learning

Ethel N.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

ScheduleIT is flexible for detailed (micro) scheduling of any type of project event

Reviewed on 2021-03-04

This solves the problem of stakeholder engagement around detailed training planning, this feeds into overall program planning and with the flexibility it can be suited to any project or any part of a project e.g. rostered staff, office staff training, deployment schedule etc. As long as you have an event and can assocaite that with resources (people, place, technology, materials etc) you can do detailed flexible (drag and drop) planning and take the output to Excel. You can also share content easily with stakeholders using Calendar view for engagement, approval, integrated demand planning etc. For me it is an all-in-one tool.

Pros

Flexibility to capture the data I need easily and this data is different for each client
I make most use of calendar views and filters for engagement of stakeholders around detailed weekly schedules for training rollout
Drag and drop allows for easy planning as part of stakeholder discussions

Cons

When capturing screen views / images of of calendars, you are unable to limit what you capture to a specifed date range e.g. 1st of month to last day of month, but I work around that with the captured image. I have not found any adverse stakeholde feedback on this but I have to do the work with the captured image to block out the unwanted dates.

Joshua N.

• Customer Support Software

We have found Schedule it to be perfectly suited to our needs and to be a robust scheduling...

Reviewed on 2017-03-03

We have found Schedule it to be perfectly suited to our needs,
and there are clearly additionally features of this robust scheduling
program that I have yet to explore. Simple to use yet full featured, and
with outstanding support.

Pros

Simply to use, great visually, and fast support.

Andy M.

Diary

Reviewed on 2020-11-25

We was apprehensive at first on going digital, but now we haven't back, an excellent and cost effective product.

Pros

An excellent and user friendly system, with good telephone support if needed.

Cons

There are no cons with this product, any issues were dealt with this swiftly.

Paul M.

Using Scheduleit in a Training Organisation

Reviewed on 2021-02-02

A great way to ensure that communication with tutors and other stakeholders is up to date and correct.

Pros

This web based app is an excellent way for us to keep track of Tutors, Training Rooms and resources. We use a variety of freelance tutors and run our courses in a variety of venues for lots of different clients. This tool allows the tutors to have an ICS calendar on their phones to keep track of their training schedule, which is great news when there are a lot of changes and requests. Schedulit also has great reporting features for us to run our invoices for completed courses, and to ensure that our tutors get paid correctly.

Cons

The only draw back is the relatively recent reduction in the number of ICS calendar files available. This reduces the amount of tutors we can sync with. Schedulit have also reduced the number of reports available, but both these features can be unlocked if paid for.

Response from Schedule It

Hello Paul, Thank you for great your review. We read your comments about reduced reports and ICS with some confusion as there has not been and never will be any reductions. Please contact our support team so they can help ensure you have full access.

Robyn B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 2021-01-21

We are very satisfied with the overall ease of the software and the customer service, all of our questions are replied to promptly and all problems that have popped up have always been solved.

Pros

What our office likes most about the software is its ease of use, it is not complicated to create resources, and the scheduling of the resources. The Software is very user friendly.

Cons

The least we like about the software is the cost of it.

Daniel F.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Effective Team Management

Reviewed on 2020-07-03

Overall the software has save us a considerable amount of time and given extended members of the team clear visibility of their timetable.

Pros

The software gives us a clear visual timeline of all our service engineers and resources. Changing the tasks is very easy with the drag and drop function which saves us a considerable amount of time over the old Excel planner we used to use.

Cons

The licences are NOT floating licences and are locked on a first come first served basis, Fully understand the requirement as a business model but when we have a large team and higher management will not invest in a licence for all users this can be problematic.