Showing 88 reviews of 72

Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

3.8 /5 (72 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 88 reviews of 72
Jerry W.

Bare bones invoice software that works

Reviewed on 2020-06-11

Decent software

Pros

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Cons

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

Response from Invoice2go

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Herman B.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Invoice2go is great!

Reviewed on 2021-02-17

I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

Pros

I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

Cons

The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

David T.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 2020-01-31

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Pros

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Cons

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

Alan B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Invoice2go Customer Review

Reviewed on 2021-03-01

Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Cons

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

Scott F.

Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little...

Reviewed on 2017-11-08

Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Pros

Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

Cons

They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

Troy D.

Finally an app that saves me time and money

Reviewed on 2021-02-23

A+

Pros

Makes my company look and operate in a very professional manner, with out a lot of time and work.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this product

Simon C.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great for firing out PDF invoices

Reviewed on 2020-04-28

Pros

Easy to use interface with lots of options

Cons

Cost is a little high compared to competitors but overall happy

Sarah N.

Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!

Reviewed on 2020-03-23

Pros

I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk.

Cons

I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client.

I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.

Marcus K.
  • Industry: Accounting

Ruined a previously fabulous product

Reviewed on 2017-10-26

None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Cons

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Michael A.

just an awesome system for the person who is self employed

Reviewed on 2018-07-25

i do this software so easy to use and bill my clients and track my payments.

Pros

easy to use.
easy to track and send invoices.
easy to bill clients in a professional way.
great interface.

Cons

they could work on the creating invoices and it does tend to get a bit confusing at times.
the customer list also needs a bit more ease of access

Brenda S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 2018-12-06

Pros

Ease of use and being able to create and send invoices directly from my phone.

Cons

Limited ability to customize fields and search function could be improved.

Kenton K.

Reviewed on 2017-07-19

David M.
  • Industry: Farming

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Reviewed on 2020-03-06

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Pros

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Cons

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Elizabeth M.
  • Industry: Accounting

Was once a great app.........

Reviewed on 2020-11-18

Disappointing

Pros

This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago

Cons

2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE
Price increase makes the app very expensive now.

I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

Response from Invoice2go

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at [email protected] Thank you again!

Mulder S.

Invoice and Quote reliability.

Reviewed on 2021-02-22

Pros

It is easy to use and not too expensive. Auto notifications is very handy.

Cons

Some invoices and quotes does not reach my clients and I get no notification. I cc myself on all inapp. mail and get them but my clients do not always get the mails.

Keith P.

user

Reviewed on 2021-02-15

keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Pros

Product easy to use when on the road

Cons

Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of
Arrangement of past invoices seems odd
Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account.
Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

Serenity S.

So much more than invoicing

Reviewed on 2018-05-22

One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Pros

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Cons

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Debbie L.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

I have used this product for 10 years was excellent till going on internet and icloud

Reviewed on 2018-04-29

For 9 years it was excellent, not now!!

Pros

It was easy to navigate and use. I loved the templates. .It was reliable and I was able to create many subfolders for one year.

Cons

Since going onto internet and icloud and getting away from the computer desktop, it has become a nightmare. I lose invoices and have to recreate them which takes a lot of extra time!!!!

Brian H.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

Reviewed on 2017-02-01

The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue:
' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one.
' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers.
' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers.
'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it.
' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program.
' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw.
' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

Roni Q.

It is very helpful and easy to use

Reviewed on 2017-12-12

Pros

I like you are able to add custom logo and the clean simple format of it. It is easily to understand and get the job done

Cons

The only thing I can say I really did not like was the fact, that you are unable to change font, underline or bold. As well as size of font.

Michelle L.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Could be great for you

Reviewed on 2019-10-17

I wouldn't discredit this software, it is good. It just wasn't what I was looking for

Pros

This software could be great for others, I did love the concept of this software, it created invoices for my business,

Cons

I guess I was looking for more of an accounting software that did more for my business, other than create and track invoices. This could be a great software for someone who is looking for just that

• Industry: Telecommunications

Simple invoicing app with some nice reports

Reviewed on 2018-04-05

Pros

- Clean intuïtive interface
- On desktop AND mobile
- Reports are well thought out
- Paypal integration

Cons

You can't really go wrong with this app.