Leadfeeder

4.5/5

94 Software options

Anthony M.

• Customer Support Software

Our secret sales weapon!!

Reviewed on 2019-07-25

Pros

Leadfeeder provides accurate data of visitors to our site. I really enjoy understanding the user's behavior across all of our content. The Hubspot integration is vital for our sales team. I usually start with reaching out on LinkedIn to leadership at the prospects we see.

Cons

Can't think of anything!! Keep on improving what you already have.

Abhisek P.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Very helpful in tracking inbound website visitors and timely reaching out

Reviewed on 2021-09-03

Very satisfied with visit quality and leads quality.

Pros

Most impactful feature was the ability to customize website visitors and leads according to our ideal customer profile and according to the pages they have viewed. The product was easy to use and integrable with Salesforce and many other platforms.

Cons

If the visit is on a single page, dwell time is considered 0 - so if that can be improved, wherein we know how long a page was visited if the visit was only on a single page, that would be helpful

• Customer Support Software

Great addition to Marketing Stack - identify effectiveness of campaigns and sources

Reviewed on 2018-11-23

Pros

We brought LeadFeeder into our stack to identify effectiveness of our ABM campaigns. We wanted to know how effective our campaigns were at attracting new verticals and geo's from our in-target companies and LeadFeeder accomplishes this seamlessly. Bonus points for ease of integration.

Cons

LeadFeeder can be overwhelming with the amount of emails that are automatically sent. We've created tonnes of feeds for varying purposes; if you're not careful, you can end up with 20 emails every morning updating you on the feeds. That said, this is easily configured and turned off.

Ashley S.

• Customer Support Software

A great complement to existing sales processes

Reviewed on 2017-09-21

Competitive data, lead and opportunity insights.

Pros

- Great for sales prospecting
- Provides fairly accurate information
- Shows when and where opportunities visit your site
- Great for customer success as you can be proactive when existing clients visit your website
- Ability to push to Salesforce
- Very responsive customer support

Cons

- Some data is not accurate
- Does not include Google keywords
- Not having the ability to exclude certain pages from your lead total. We have a huge amount of visitors to our site that are not leads. Unfortunately, we have to individually hide them so that they don't count towards our monthly total. It is a very frustrating process.

Gabby H.

Good!

Reviewed on 2020-01-13

It is great to know what exact pages people have been to and how I need to follow up with them.

Pros

So far, lead feeder has shown a major impact on how we track and engage who is present on our website and integrates well with other software.

Cons

Lead Feeder does not easily let you filter categories as much as I would like it to. It does have a lot of other great features though.

Harri L.

• Customer Support Software

Leadfeeder has been a great help to identify the companies which visit our website.

Reviewed on 2018-01-02

Pros

It lists the most relevants visits and gives the visitor's company info straight away (revenue, website, etc).

Cons

On the right corner of the UI there's a conversation with leadfeeder chat, which is maybe too active for my taste.

Alexis C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Simple way to obtain a contact list

Reviewed on 2020-11-07

Pros

I love that I can see who comes to my site and how often. It’s a great way to contact without cold calling!

Cons

Clearly some of the leads ended up on my site by accident.

Koji I.

Loved it, used it, quit

Reviewed on 2017-04-04

I liked the ease of use. We use google analytics extensively, but Leedfeeder provided a quick glance, and it was great that we could see who of importance was visiting our site and how they were using it.

We stopped using it because we deal with enterprise-type sales, and we weren't able to do anything actionable with the information. We really need to know which individual we need to reach out to, and that's difficult only knowing that large companies are visiting your website.

Response from Leadfeeder

Thanks for your review Koji!

Glenn A.

• Customer Support Software

Really impressed and it was a no-brainer to go on from the trial to a subscription!

Reviewed on 2017-09-21

Pros

The information which ones, when and how that visits our website is extremely valuable to us. I also like the ease of use as well as the GUI. Integration with Pipedrive is also very smooth.

Remco V.

Reviewed on 2017-04-18

Matt L.

• Customer Support Software

Really cool tool to make more sense of traffic

Reviewed on 2017-04-17

I really liked using Leadfeeder during my trial as the tool provided some really good insight into how companies were interacting with our web properties. A cool aspect of tying activity to a company rather an individual is that you could get a better snapshot of a company's interest.

Super easy to use solution.
Wasn't able to justify the cost during the trial as we hadn't setup our outbound sales. Interesting tool to make better sense of traffic, excited to see where it goes.

Pros

Really easy to use.
Can quickly provide some insights.
Great filtering.

Cons

Cost

Michal F.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

• Customer Support Software

Great tool that delivers its promise.

Reviewed on 2017-09-26

Very valuable data about our potential clients as well as good quality leads.

Pros

The thing that i like most about the tool is its business value. I can get really valuable leads. and then convert them with bigger % of success. It also gives me very valuable data about my potential customers.

Cons

The design could be better as for now it seems to be little bit old school. As fair as Leadfeeder will deliver its promise it can have the the ugliest design ever :)

Michael S.

• Customer Support Software

a helpful bunch of software & people :-)

Reviewed on 2017-03-31

leadfeeder easily becomes a part of your sales routine once you got all the initial tweaking and filtering done.
the sales and support team are very kind and helpful and never pushy.

Response from Leadfeeder

Hi Michael,

great to hear you like not only our product but also us! We try our best! Thanks for the review.

Robert B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Leadfeeder Review

Reviewed on 2020-10-09

The tool is powerful and the team is very responsive in terms of set up & support

Pros

Was able to easily and quickly set up a leadfeeder to salesforce sync. The salesforce activity reports availble are really solid.

Cons

we do not use the lead object as a company but were able to create contacts instead as a default action.

Mark C.

Hive feedback

Reviewed on 2017-04-07

Leadfeeder provides valuable intelligence on who is looking at your site, coupled with Linked In it can help support conversations and introductions into companies you may not of been aware of visiting your company site.

Furqan A.

Leadfeeder

Reviewed on 2017-04-04

Great platform and very good insights to be gained, make sure to get the right account based on the number of hits you expect for your site.

Response from Leadfeeder

Hi Furqan,

thanks for your review!

Tom R.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for providing visibility

Reviewed on 2016-09-23

This tool is great for providing visibility on who is visiting your site. This can then be used to identify and approach potential customers.

Response from Leadfeeder

Thanks for the feedback and for being a Leadfeeder user! We look forward to continue improving our product and service. Did you know we recently added more support and provide personal trainings? We also have more integrations and updates coming up as well!

Debra F.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Helpful with your analytics when you are lost

Reviewed on 2019-01-16

Pros

With everything revolving around analytics its nice to find help with this especially in the field of sales.

Cons

Well it sure was not the software, it was me the user, LOL!

Dinakar S.

• Customer Support Software

The bridge between cold and warm leads

Reviewed on 2021-09-25

When we're cold emailing we are dealing with a cold audience who have never heard of us. When we're sending emails to our existing users/email subscribers, there's a chance we may send too many emails and annoy them.

But Leadfeeder is the sweet spot in between. The leads are not cold because they visited our product. They're technically not warm because they haven't reached out to us. We can take the next step to initiate conversation and hear what their needs are to help them make better decisions.

Pros

Leadfeeder overall is easy to use. Integrating with our site was easy too. It was just a few lines of code our developers had to add. We did it in less than 5 minutes.

Bing to find who's visiting our product and then reaching out them has been so impactful for us. Some people simply leave because their questions and concerns weren't answered. Leadfeeder is our second chance to make a good impression.

Cons

Prospecting tools are not important (because we use seperate tools for that) but still, that could be improved. For instance, based on the leads we get, Leadfeeder can show us similar companies/leads that are similar to the current leads' parameters. This will help us find more potential customers for our business. Due to the similarity they'll more likely be interested in our work.

Gayla W.

• Customer Support Software

We use Leadfeeder to see who's been visiting out site.

Reviewed on 2018-05-22

Pros

I didn't set it up and I'm not an admin but, as a member of the marketing team, I get an email that tells me who visited the site. It's simple to use and happens automatically.

Cons

It could be the plan level or the way we have it configured but all it tells me is the company that visited. It would be helpful if there was other firmographic and behavioral data included about the visitor: job title, how long they stayed on the site, pages visited, etc. Our careers page gets a lot of traffic so we want to weed those visitors out of our marketing efforts.

Karen C.

• Customer Support Software

Beyond traditional analytics - the best tool to see which content is

Reviewed on 2020-09-18

Pros

Leadfeeder lets you see the specific pages that companies visited. This has been proven extremely valuable to our team who can now gauge which type of content is performing the best. We can track user/company behavior as they move through our website. We can also see for how long they stayed on a certain page and where they came from (direct, referral, google, etc.).

Cons

Pricing gets a little tricky when you have multiple domains under just one company. Additionally, due to a change in Google Analytics’ privacy policy there were some changes to Leadfeeder too.

Visitor Queue

Reasons for Switching to Leadfeeder

The alternative did not provide enough insights on the specific pages being visited.

• Customer Support Software

Thanks to Leadfeeder I am aware who visits my website, which pages and for how long.

Reviewed on 2017-11-09

Great insight about the kind of organisations and individuals who visit my website, and excellent feedback on the content of my website as they show which pages were visited and for how long.

Pros

Leadfeeder shows me which pages on my website were visited, how long, plus the lead contact of the visitor. I am so pleased with this service as it gives me valuable feedback on my content and the kind of organisations and individuals who are interested in my products and services. I have done a lot of research on monitoring softwares before I came across Leadfeeder and was pleasant surprised that they are so much more advanced than similar other softwares. I strongly recommend Leadfeeder as the best monitoring software on the market. They also have a very friendly and competent customer service. In total, Leadfeeder are the best business partners my company has had as they have added exceptional value to my business.

Pekka H.
  • Industry: Events Services

My daily source of sales leads

Reviewed on 2020-04-24

Leadfeeder helps me and my sales team to follow on hot leads and it detects new prospects. I can also see the impacts from our marketing activities as traffic amounts

Pros

I like the simplicity and that data is also automatically updated to relevant CRM accounts in our Pipedrive

Cons

If you want to keep the cost down and the clarity up you must constantly hide non relevant companies from showing up in your lead feed. Well, it is needed only once per company, but if you have a big prospect base and you do not clean up, then the tool becomes more or less useless

William C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for seeing who was on your website

Reviewed on 2018-12-15

Tracking who visits my website

Pros

Very easy integration into website. Easy reporting. Tons of offers for customer support.

Cons

Somewhat pricey for small companies that get a lot of visitors but are only concerned with a few of them.

See who is visiting your website

Reviewed on 2020-08-23

Unfortunately, shortly after we rolled this out, covid-19 hit and everyone started working from home. This makes LeadFeeder a bit obsolete for us.

Pros

With a simple snippet of code, you can unlock the businesses that are visiting your website even when they don't fill out a contact form. This tool gives you good data in an easy to use dashboard that also provides extra insights into those companies. Great tool for your sales team or just for better understanding who is reading your content.

There are nice filtering options available to prevent unwanted data from entering your reports.

Cons

As with any of these reverse IP lookup type tools, you don't ever find out exactly who is visiting your website.