Anthony M.

• Customer Support Software

Our secret sales weapon!!

Reviewed on 2019-07-25

Pros

Leadfeeder provides accurate data of visitors to our site. I really enjoy understanding the user's behavior across all of our content. The Hubspot integration is vital for our sales team. I usually start with reaching out on LinkedIn to leadership at the prospects we see.

Cons

Can't think of anything!! Keep on improving what you already have.

• Customer Support Software

Great addition to Marketing Stack - identify effectiveness of campaigns and sources

Reviewed on 2018-11-23

Pros

We brought LeadFeeder into our stack to identify effectiveness of our ABM campaigns. We wanted to know how effective our campaigns were at attracting new verticals and geo's from our in-target companies and LeadFeeder accomplishes this seamlessly. Bonus points for ease of integration.

Cons

LeadFeeder can be overwhelming with the amount of emails that are automatically sent. We've created tonnes of feeds for varying purposes; if you're not careful, you can end up with 20 emails every morning updating you on the feeds. That said, this is easily configured and turned off.

Ashley S.

• Customer Support Software

A great complement to existing sales processes

Reviewed on 2017-09-21

Competitive data, lead and opportunity insights.

Pros

- Great for sales prospecting
- Provides fairly accurate information
- Shows when and where opportunities visit your site
- Great for customer success as you can be proactive when existing clients visit your website
- Ability to push to Salesforce
- Very responsive customer support

Cons

- Some data is not accurate
- Does not include Google keywords
- Not having the ability to exclude certain pages from your lead total. We have a huge amount of visitors to our site that are not leads. Unfortunately, we have to individually hide them so that they don't count towards our monthly total. It is a very frustrating process.

Gabby H.

Good!

Reviewed on 2020-01-13

It is great to know what exact pages people have been to and how I need to follow up with them.

Pros

So far, lead feeder has shown a major impact on how we track and engage who is present on our website and integrates well with other software.

Cons

Lead Feeder does not easily let you filter categories as much as I would like it to. It does have a lot of other great features though.

Harri L.

• Customer Support Software

Leadfeeder has been a great help to identify the companies which visit our website.

Reviewed on 2018-01-02

Pros

It lists the most relevants visits and gives the visitor's company info straight away (revenue, website, etc).

Cons

On the right corner of the UI there's a conversation with leadfeeder chat, which is maybe too active for my taste.

Alexis C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Simple way to obtain a contact list

Reviewed on 2020-11-07

Pros

I love that I can see who comes to my site and how often. It’s a great way to contact without cold calling!

Cons

Clearly some of the leads ended up on my site by accident.

Koji I.

Loved it, used it, quit

Reviewed on 2017-04-04

I liked the ease of use. We use google analytics extensively, but Leedfeeder provided a quick glance, and it was great that we could see who of importance was visiting our site and how they were using it.

We stopped using it because we deal with enterprise-type sales, and we weren't able to do anything actionable with the information. We really need to know which individual we need to reach out to, and that's difficult only knowing that large companies are visiting your website.

Response from Leadfeeder

Thanks for your review Koji!

Glenn A.

• Customer Support Software

Really impressed and it was a no-brainer to go on from the trial to a subscription!

Reviewed on 2017-09-21

Pros

The information which ones, when and how that visits our website is extremely valuable to us. I also like the ease of use as well as the GUI. Integration with Pipedrive is also very smooth.

Remco V.

Reviewed on 2017-04-18

Matt L.

• Customer Support Software

Really cool tool to make more sense of traffic

Reviewed on 2017-04-17

I really liked using Leadfeeder during my trial as the tool provided some really good insight into how companies were interacting with our web properties. A cool aspect of tying activity to a company rather an individual is that you could get a better snapshot of a company's interest.

Super easy to use solution.
Wasn't able to justify the cost during the trial as we hadn't setup our outbound sales. Interesting tool to make better sense of traffic, excited to see where it goes.

Pros

Really easy to use.
Can quickly provide some insights.
Great filtering.

Cons

Cost

Michal F.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

• Customer Support Software

Great tool that delivers its promise.

Reviewed on 2017-09-26

Very valuable data about our potential clients as well as good quality leads.

Pros

The thing that i like most about the tool is its business value. I can get really valuable leads. and then convert them with bigger % of success. It also gives me very valuable data about my potential customers.

Cons

The design could be better as for now it seems to be little bit old school. As fair as Leadfeeder will deliver its promise it can have the the ugliest design ever :)

Michael S.

• Customer Support Software

a helpful bunch of software & people :-)

Reviewed on 2017-03-31

leadfeeder easily becomes a part of your sales routine once you got all the initial tweaking and filtering done.
the sales and support team are very kind and helpful and never pushy.

Response from Leadfeeder

Hi Michael,

great to hear you like not only our product but also us! We try our best! Thanks for the review.

Robert B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Leadfeeder Review

Reviewed on 2020-10-09

The tool is powerful and the team is very responsive in terms of set up & support

Pros

Was able to easily and quickly set up a leadfeeder to salesforce sync. The salesforce activity reports availble are really solid.

Cons

we do not use the lead object as a company but were able to create contacts instead as a default action.

Mark C.

Hive feedback

Reviewed on 2017-04-07

Leadfeeder provides valuable intelligence on who is looking at your site, coupled with Linked In it can help support conversations and introductions into companies you may not of been aware of visiting your company site.

Furqan A.

Leadfeeder

Reviewed on 2017-04-04

Great platform and very good insights to be gained, make sure to get the right account based on the number of hits you expect for your site.

Response from Leadfeeder

Hi Furqan,

thanks for your review!

Tom R.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for providing visibility

Reviewed on 2016-09-23

This tool is great for providing visibility on who is visiting your site. This can then be used to identify and approach potential customers.

Response from Leadfeeder

Thanks for the feedback and for being a Leadfeeder user! We look forward to continue improving our product and service. Did you know we recently added more support and provide personal trainings? We also have more integrations and updates coming up as well!

Debra F.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Helpful with your analytics when you are lost

Reviewed on 2019-01-16

Pros

With everything revolving around analytics its nice to find help with this especially in the field of sales.

Cons

Well it sure was not the software, it was me the user, LOL!

Great for lead gen

Reviewed on 2019-11-13

Very interesting, smaller companies have bad data but overall pretty cool.

Pros

Leadfeeder is a super interesting option for tracking actual leads that visit your website. They try to provide as much contact information as well as visit details which is helpful for actioning.

Cons

It can be a fine line to leveraging Leadfeeder and creeping people out. It would be a challenge to use for cold leads but amazing for nurturing the sales funnel.

Sharjeel S.

• Customer Support Software

Great product, does what it is meant to do "Generate Leads"

Reviewed on 2018-07-19

Visibility on website traffic has been the best value add for us.

Pros

The platform is very easy with cool UI and UX. The tracking is pretty bang on and notification emails work perfectly.

Cons

Integrations with multiple CRMs and Chatbots is something the team should start working on. They have intermediary system Zapier for it but ideally it should not be required

Clive R.

Non-profit experience

Reviewed on 2017-04-04

IT is a pretty good product, but we don't make any money from it and because a lot of firms interact with us we are cut off about the 10th of the month already. There is absolutely no point in us paying more fro the service as we make no money from it, but I wish I could see all, not just 1/3 of the firms visiting us. Because the information is mainly firms i.e. Microsoft. There is absolutely no way to get to an individual. For that reason it is useless as a sales tool. So as a user experience/tracking tool it is bordering on too expensive. Most people coming to our website are looking for information, not really to buy something. BUT I appreciate Leadfeeder as a limited use tool.

Pros

YOu can see who (firms) are coming to your site.

Cons

You can't connect to the person who came. We sell to people, not firms. Therefore it is NOT a LEADFEEDER. IT is a customer path tracking tool.

Response from Leadfeeder

Hi Clive, we are sad we couldn't help you better. :( Still, thanks a lot for your positive review!

Sophie G.

Nice web tracking application

Reviewed on 2017-04-05

I've tried 3 or 4 web tracking applications over the past years and finally selected Leadfeeder for our team for many reasons: ease of use, modern & pleasant design, useful and easy-to-set-up functionality (sorting and filtering features), quality / richness of the IP address database in many countries of interest to us (while many platforms are US centric). I didn't rate the customer support (see above) as I never had to contact them as the platform is of intuitive ease-of-use and as the application has always worked perfectly well for the year or so we've been using it.

Pros

See my previous comments: ease of use, reliability, database quality, rich functionality, nice & clean design.

Cons

Nothing.

Response from Leadfeeder

Thanks for your review Sophie! Let me assure you that we won't fail you with the support either, in case you might need it at some point. :)

Kaileena S.

Leadfeeder Review

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

Very positive and helpful in prospecting accounts.

Pros

I like being able to see who has been visiting our website so we can prospect smarter. The look and feel of the app is easy to understand as well. I like being able to create tags and add them so you can work through the list faster.

Cons

I don't like that it will show the same website hit multiple times, I wish they filed all hits from the same domain under one showing and just show how many times or people viewed it from that domain under that hit. There are a lot of duplicates which takes longer to go through the list that way.

Carol L.
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

An excellent tool for B2B companies to see leads who visit their website!

Reviewed on 2016-09-13

Even though my digital news service website isn't exactly a B2B company, we used Leadfeeder to track companies who were visiting our website for potential sponsor and ad revenue opportunities. The platform was so easy to use and it literally took under 2 minutes to get started without any technical background needed. Then once on, the onboarding tutorial was great. Their live chat support is also a big plus.

Pros

Custom feeds, custom notifications, LinkedIn integration, Mailchimp integration

Cons

I look forward to when they enrich their data even more and have more integrations, which I know is coming very soon.

• Customer Support Software

This is the future of marketing

Reviewed on 2018-03-30

Pros

It's not often that I get blown away by a software tool. I think my reaction was, "you can do that?!"

This software basically gives me the list of people that are coming to my site and tells me who they are based on their ip.

I've been using this to get our salesteam more engaged and the result is fanstatic

Cons

You really need to integrate with some data enrichment software so I can automatically email the folks or connect with people that are coming to my site. THAT would be something.

Antonio pedro faria C.

Very Useful for Biz Dev

Reviewed on 2019-09-14

I wanted to better understand my website audience. It allowed me to do that.

Pros

I began using this software after searching for ways to capitalise website traffic. It allowed me to better understand my audience, and give my sales team better leads.

Cons

The trial version is very limited but that is to be expected given the quality of the service as a whole.