1,172 reviews

ClockShark

GPS Time Tracking for Construction and Field Service

4.7 /5 (1172 reviews) Write a Review!

1,172 reviews
Brionna N.
  • Industry: Utilities

My Review

Reviewed on 2021-02-10

It helps us track time on jobs more efficiently.

Pros

It takes the time out of handwriting & filing time sheets & time cards. It allows the employees to clock into a job & gps themselves directly to the address in one click. The time sheet reports make it a lot simpler to do payroll.

Cons

It seems slow all the time. I would like it to load faster. At least once a week it also freezes & we are constantly entering data & scheduling & rescheduling jobs. Freezing is a no go. This must be fixed.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Brionna, thanks for your review! Glad to hear you're finding ClockShark easy to use and that it's making payroll simple! I'm sorry for the troubles, the app should not be functioning in that wayI would recommend updating your app since there was a recent bug that would cause freezing under certain circumstances, but has since been addressed in the recent update. If you're ever experiencing issues like this please reach out to ClockShark Support so we can help troubleshoot the issue and get things back up and running for you! You can reach them any time at 800-828-0689 or by email at [email protected]!

Seth P.

New Subscriber

Reviewed on 2020-12-21

Great to start up. The sales rep that set me up with demo and over the phone demonstration and Q&A was more than helpful.

Pros

As the administrator it is much easier and more streamline than the previous time keeping software we use. Job costing and hours tracking are much more intuitive than Tsheets was.

Cons

Nothing was too difficult to integrate. I would say the one thing lacking (although maybe I have not figured it out) is being able to change employee timesheets and schedule on the mobile version.

Angel N.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

My Rewview

Reviewed on 2020-05-18

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Pros

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Cons

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Cliff C.
  • Industry: Food Production

Time Cards to Digital

Reviewed on 2020-11-22

The CONS mentioned above are mostly inconveniences, therefore our overall experience has been positive and that I foresee continuing to use the ClockShark system moving forward.

Pros

Who's working and immediate recognition of hours completed is Great! The ability for me to visit Vendors, Suppliers or Customers and still know what staff has arrived and when they arrived is extremely helpful.

Our weekly time sheet tabulation has been reduced by several hours. We also have some employees that are hired from a Temp Agency and ClockShark has simplified our weekly reporting to them.

Cons

Transitioning from the traditional time card system into ClockShark was a little more challenging that originally anticipated, but after a month of utilization our Staff are adopting and adapting.

It would be nice to have the flexibility to rename some activities, such as "Lunch" versus "Break". Our 30 minute lunch breaks are unpaid, while our 10 minute morning and afternoon breaks are paid. Staff inadvertently selects the wrong one which causes downstream work for Admin personnel.

We've chosen not to utilize the "Mobile" function as all of our hourly employees must report to the plant. It would be nice to deactivate the "Clock In" and "Clock Out" feature, but they do appreciate the ability to see schedules and other features.

I'm still unsure about ClockShark's billing. Our hourly staff turnover is relatively high and getting charged for a month of services for a person who left after three days seems costly. I've yet to contact ClockShark but in the past they have been very good to work with, so I'm hopeful there is a workaround that I'm not aware of as of yet.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Cliff!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! I'm happy to hear that the Who's working now page is helpful and we're saving you more time to dedicate to your business!

That is great feedback and I would be happy to let our product team know of your suggestions! If you run into any issues please reach out to Support at 1-800-828-0689 (or chat/email in) and we can help smooth over any inconveniences you run into! Thank you again for your review!

Sean R.

Ease of use at an easy price

Reviewed on 2020-06-04

Pros

I was trying to keep track of time for everyone with paper time sheets or emails--which, often fell to a low priority and daily tasks and actual time weren't be accounted for. In looking at various time tracking apps, I actually stumbled across ClockShark. Right from the beginning, it was intuitive and user friendly, and it was easy to add jobs and tasks on the fly from my phone, which then populated those tasks as something to choose on ANY job, which is super useful as a renovation contractor. Being a small company, I wear many hats in the office and on job sites--I do it all and do not have ANY office staff other than myself. Having a program that was so quick and easy to implement, as well as easy to manage daily as needed without spending a lot of time on the task, has made my life exceedingly less difficult.

Cons

I probably don't use the software to the fullest extent, so I am sure there is something that may come up later--but right now, adding users is a bit more of a pain than I would like.. but even then, that's pretty easy.

Response from ClockShark

Hello Sean,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that ClockShark took some of the stress away that you have as a small business owner. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Kaity M.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2020-06-17

Pros

This software is so easy to use! Trying to implement a new 'time sheet' process with sub contractors and employees can be incredibly difficult when they're used to doing something completely different. ClockShark has been a dream to implement and use. It has made my job processing payroll a hundred times easier. The schedule feature has made running our jobs smooth and easy to follow. We are really enjoying using the software!

Cons

The only issue we have had is miscommunications with support due to being charged for each 'employee'. Now that we understand completely all is well. We use sub contractors for the majority of our jobs, they do not use this software, but because we love the scheduling feature we had to enter each of our subs as an employee to be able to utilize them on the schedule- but only for our records. That was an issue for us, being charged for people to NOT use the software. However- it makes everything easier to be able to use the scheduling function that it is worth paying to be able to input our subs into the schedule.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Kaity,

Thank you for the review! So glad to hear that ClockShark has made your job easier and you are enjoying the many features we have to offer. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Alana H.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

Great software for running a business!

Reviewed on 2020-05-19

So far our experience with ClockShark has been great and we are continuing to grow and learn with the software. We are very new at using ClockShark but so far it has saved me a lot of time in regards to calculating payroll hours and tracking employee clock in and out times. The schedule also works great for us as we have multiple employees working at multiple warehouses. Overall it's been a great experience and customer service with ClockShark is always on point. Their team members are helpful and quick to answer any issues. I love the chat option available on ClockShark, you get immediate responses instead of having to call or email someone. (Great feature!)

Pros

This software is very easy to use and adjust to. It didn't take much time at all to get all of our employees set up with the ClockShark app and so far it has been a great experience and saving us lots of time with tracking employee hours.

Cons

Sometimes I notice the app will glitch a bit. For example, when I check to see Who's working now option under the app, it does not always show me the employees at their location even though they clocked in on time. I have tried syncing and then checking again, but same issue. When logged onto ClockShark on my desktop computer, I have no issues at all. Overall the app works great.

Response from ClockShark

Hello Alana,

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use, and has saved you lots of time. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Mireille G.

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2020-05-29

Great customer service, we did request changes to some modules.

Pros

Scheduling is intergrated with the timesheet module which makes our life alot simpler! Our workers don`t have to contact the office to see where they are going next. GPS makes it easier to track and we don`t need to request weekly timesheets now!

It was quite an improvement for our business!

Cons

Job creation button can only be found on the administrator side on the web version. Jonas software merging not currently available, so we have to manipulate the data for the extraction. Current paid time off summary table that show current status is not available for management to see all employees easily .

Response from ClockShark

Hello Mireille,

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that ClockShark has been able to improve your business with the many features we have to offer. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Trista B.

Plumbing Contractor Tested

Reviewed on 2020-12-01

We have liked the program very much. It has been very helpful in tracking our daily operations, from job to job, and between the employees. Overall it has helped us to be more accurate in tracking hours per employee for each job, so we have seen improvement in our time tracking for sure! Which also then helps in our invoicing to our customers.

Pros

It is easy to use and super quick with reporting and managing multiple employees.

Cons

I haven't found any thing to much wrong with the program. May the GPS is not always 100% accurate, but that feature is not a high priority for our company.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Trista!

Thank you so much for the positive review! It's great to know that out of all the solutions you've tried, you're sticking with us! Happy to hear that we're providing a simple but detailed product thats helping your business :)

If you decide to utilize the GPS, I encourage you to reach out to Support so we can help! The GPS should always be accurate and if you're running into issues, they are some device settings that can help with this.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Emily H.

• Customer Support Software

Still getting used to it

Reviewed on 2020-06-24

This system is new to us and even newer to me. I was not an admin right away so I have only been using this for 1 month as an admin and so far it has helped out business a TON! We have organized how our staff signs in and off during the day, requests time off, and how we pull reports on employee hours. It has been so helpful since we are not manually keeping track of everyone hours. Also their customer service has been very helpful, the desktop and app versions are very easy to use.

Pros

I like the notifications that it gives the administrators, the reports, calendar, time sheets, etc. Those are easy to use! I also like how some of my staff can log in through their phones and others in the office. This made it very easy when we were working remote during COVID.

Cons

I do not like how when you are logging in on a mobile phone, it drains the phone battery (to fix that you have to sign out every day after using the app). I also dislike how as an admin we can approve or not approve time off. I think it would be helpful to see the time they are requesting off in a calendar view with their scheduled work hours. As an employee it was difficult to request off. Otherwise, I have zero complaints nor have heard any other complaints.

Response from ClockShark

Hello Emily,

Thanks for the review! So glad to hear that you enjoy the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the reporting feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Farrah D.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing time tracking App, very user friendly!

Reviewed on 2017-10-30

We save time and money daily using the Clockshark App

Pros

We searched all over trying to find a user friendly software easy for all our employees to use. We're a general contractor and love the ease in tracking our employees time, job costing, and scheduling. No more paper time cards and reviewing jobs it's all very easy with the options to view any reports we may need. Even our "not so app savvy" employees have had zero issues using this app. I love that it's easy to review our by weekly payroll and the staff is extremely helpful with any questions I may have. The scheduling App is great for our business, the guys don't have to lose time finding there jobs in the morning the app has all the information needed to get started right away. We are saving time and money everyday with Clockshark I would recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy user friendly way to track employees.

Cons

I don't have much bad to say about this time tracking software. If I had to say anything it's be sometimes our employees don't clock in or out when they should if they disable the notifications on their phone there is not reminder sent.

Response from ClockShark

Hey, Farrah. Thank you for sharing about your ClockShark experience! I'm so happy that ClockShark is saving you time and money everyday. After all the research you did trying to find the perfect solution, it's great that ClockShark is that for you. So glad to hear that! :)

If there is anything we can do to help, Farrah, just let us know! Thank you for allowing ClockShark to support your business. -Morgan-

Jason C.

• Customer Support Software

Great Time Tracker that Synchs to QB Online, clients and time sheets synch with QB

Reviewed on 2016-11-02

Finally found an app that synchs with our QB online account, in the right ways! ClockShark works very well, and is worth the cost in my opinion. There are some small things that could be improved regarding being able to quickly clock in / out of a job (especially if you have a large list of clients) and maybe abbreviating the the process it takes to synch up in order to import a new client that you've entered into QB. Otherwise it works great. I run a design agency and use it to track my development/design time, but I'm aware it may have been originally built for workers and managers in the construction/engineering field with a small crew who travels around. It still works good for me. Admittedly, I have not tried a ton of time tracker software, (this may be the 3rd or 4th that I've tried), but this works well for me and seems to be the best so far. The biggest thing I needed was the ability to click a button and have the time sheets flow into the weekly time sheets in our QB Online account. It needed to do this with project, time, date, and notes all in tact... and this does just that. The reports in ClockShark are pretty robust as well. I don't often use them since QB has reports I need, but from what I've seen they can be very useful. The mobile responsiveness of the site works great as well so that you can decrease the size of your screen and leave the clock running in the corner while you work.

Pros

Synch timesheets to QB online account

Cons

How long it takes to scroll through long list of clients to clock into a job, or to Add Time. Also I don't like how long it takes to go through the 4-5 step process to synch clients when I've added one client to QB and need to import them into the ClockShark account in order to start using them to clock into a job for them.

Melissa S.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to navigate in, always someone to help with questions, keeps me so organized! Love this...

Reviewed on 2018-01-17

Pros

What I like most about Clockshark is that it's very straight forward. I work at a construction company and i love being able to go in see each persons time sheet with details about the job and all hours added up for both the week and day. Everyone caught on to it very fast and you can even add attachments to each job (pictures of jobsites)

Cons

So far I have not encountered anything bad with the software itself, however depending on what kind of phone the app is on it has a few glitches.

Response from ClockShark

Hi, Melissa :)

We're thrilled that you are enjoying the ease and straight-forwardness of ClockShark. It's great that you can quickly review the timesheets from the field on your computer. Easy, simple, elegant-that's what we strive for.

Thanks also for sharing about the glitches on the mobile app you have noticed. Our engineering team is preparing a release that will significantly improve the app's stability, so please let our Customer Success team know if you have any other concerns after the app updates. It sounds like you're comfortable reaching out to them with questions, and of course, they're always happy to help. :)

Thank you again for sharing your experience, Melissa! Have a wonderful rest of your day! We love having you on the ClockShark team.

Bobbett J.
  • Industry: Farming

Makes keeping time easier than doing it by hand

Reviewed on 2019-08-11

Pros

We've had no problems integrating this software App with our business. Our workers love using it, and it's much easier than a time clock or keeping paper records. Employees (freelance, mostly) just load the App onto their mobile device and 'clock in' when they begin and 'clock out' when they're done. All info is given to us and is sorted by payroll. We've been able to integrate it into our QuickBooks program to make doing the payroll very, very simple. Unless something easier comes along, we'll stick with ClockShark.

Cons

Nothing really, but each employee did have to load the App onto their own device in order to integrate with the system. It wasn't too much of a bother

Response from ClockShark

Hi Bobbett,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your workers love using ClockShark.

Mindy S.

• Customer Support Software

Clock Shark is simple to use but our company has found many uses for it.

Reviewed on 2017-07-12

per my review

Pros

What we like most is the GPS feature and unlimited task categories. If necessary we are able to show clients that the work was being performed at the time it was negotiated, and we can even show clients what exact tasks were being performed and when. We were even able to show a municipality that we delivered notices to residents on a certain street on a certain date to inform them of a street closure we were approved for.

Cons

What I like least is the inability to quickly scroll backward on the time sheets calendar to view record from past years. We have to scroll week by week back in time until we finally hit the year we want to view in time sheet format. We believe their should be an option to scroll by month or year or quarters.

Kari E.
  • Industry: Chemicals

New to Clock Shark

Reviewed on 2020-08-05

Overall experience is good. Program is easy to navigate. Customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

It has helped organize our work schedule tremendously. We are able to keep track of employee and customer scheduling with ease. Customer support is very attentive to any questions we may present.

Cons

I would like to be able to see, as a whole, every employee's schedule color coded on the same screen without having to look individually. It would also be nice if Quickbooks customer entries integrated into Clock Shark quicker. Last, adding a job on mobile is confusing when having to go through "clock-in" to enter. It makes more sense to enter a new job through schedule not time clock.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Kari!

Thank you for the great review! I'm glad to hear ClockShark is helping keep you organized! Support is always happy to hear from you.

That's great feedback! We appreciate your insight and I have submitted your suggestions to the developers for review. Reach out anytime, we're here to help!

Josh D.

Great Time Tracking App!

Reviewed on 2021-02-20

Pros

I like how easy it is to set this up with new employees! Within 5 minutes a new hire is signed up and ready to use!

Cons

Certain types of phones seem to have issues with random clock outs of app.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Josh! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear the implementation process was painless and saves you some time! We appreciate your feedback! As far as the random clock-outs-- we can help with that! It tends to be a super easy settings fix and only takes a few moments. I encourage you to reach out to support at 1-800-828-0689 or chat in from your mobile app. We're here to help!

Matthew P.
  • Industry: Farming

• Customer Support Software

Great Product I recommend it.

Reviewed on 2021-02-14

I am very pleased. It helps tracking hours and keeping employees honest and they haven't complained about using it. If there is a mistake made it's easy to correct and painless.

Pros

I like that we can switch from job to job. I own several businesses and many of the employees float between businesses so it is easy for them to keep track of hours and leave it in notes if there was a mistake. I also like the GPS I can tell if someone is trying to get a few hours over on me. Great product keep up the work!

Cons

I'm sure I can think of something but at the moment I'm pleased.

Jerry W.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely great initial experiences over the first week of usage

Reviewed on 2018-03-09

Ability to track our contractors time on the job and their location when logging in and out of the job. Accurate report of time instead of estimates. Ability to retrieve reports in almost any form you can desire. Live monitoring of contractors on the job and with the GPS function knowing where they are and where they have been when logged in. Nice audit capability. The mobile app doesn't have all the features of the web version but is excellent in it's design and ease of use as an "on-the-go" tracker.

Pros

I love the concept of the software. We are a small company trying to get a handle on contractor reporting their hours rather that a manual effort involving numerous emails and Excel inputs. We also needed a locating feature that gave us the ability to know where the contractor was when time logging in and out. The GPS tracking feature of ClockShark is exactly what we needed. The ability to know when and WHERE they were clocking in and out was paramount in our decision. The logical design of the software made it very easy to use with very little need of help. CloudShark does most everything we needed. All my contact with the support staff has been outstanding. Very quick response times and always friendly help. My last contact rep help me understand how to split an overnight shift between two days. She was great. Entire company seems oriented in helping the customer achieve the end result they are desiring.

Bevan H.

• Customer Support Software

Great time management package for smaller company

Reviewed on 2016-11-01

We went with ClockShark, after reviewing several time management and scheduling software packages, for several reasons. Cost was definitely a huge consideration but the ease of use and the communication with the developers were the biggest selling points. Roll-out was amazingly simple for a crew of 15 workers and the time to link jobs, employees and QuickBooks together was minimal. Cliff and his team continue to listen to their customers' suggestions and roll out new features on a regular basis. The reporting from ClockShark has allowed us to quickly diffuse billing issues and it's always fun to tell a GC that my guys have been onsite since 6:46am (based on a quick scan of the GPS clock-in) when they're too lazy to get out their trailer to see if their subs are there!

I have recommended (and will continue to recommend) ClockShark to all my fellow construction partners. You can't go wrong with their product.

Pros

GPS clock in
Ease of reporting
Interaction with QuickBooks online.

Cons

Group scheduling

Deborah W.

• Customer Support Software

Everyone should be using it

Reviewed on 2016-11-02

I can't imagine why everyone with staff in the field isn't using Clockshark. It is the easiest to use program of it's kind. Even the least tech employee on our staff is happy to have it. It is one touch - that's it, just click the button and you are logged in. Wait there's more...as the HR person, I also know where they are. It took about a week for everyone to get on board and realize I could "see them" and if they left the jobsite or clocked in from home, I knew it. It is one headache I don't have to deal with. The notes feature gives me a snapshot of a problem, late clock in's etc. I made a rule that they could have one log-in that had to be adjusted per pay-period and then a fee would be applied to any after that. They STOPPED forgetting to log in and out. It was magical...Now I can easily handle payroll and job costing with Clock Shark.

Pros

Ease of use. Reports are great and I can reformat from cvs.

Cons

I haven't had any problems. Anything that as come up, tech support is always ready and able to help.

David H.

• Customer Support Software

The team at ClockShark has been very responsive and helpful.

Reviewed on 2017-10-09

Simplification of payroll. The time to add employees hours to QuickBooks has been greatly reduced.

Pros

There has been much more accountability by employees. We used to have problems getting time sheets turned in at the end of the week and that has been eliminated. Sometimes employees would not put the correct job name on their time sheet or the correct times. ClockShark has eliminated most of those issues. Also, we do not have to transfer information from the paper time sheets into QuickBooks. ClockShark sends that information to QuickBooks for us with a few mouse clicks!

Cons

The think I like least is that I can only have the web connect software on one workstation . I would really like to add it to my laptop as well. I think this most likely is a QuickBooks limitation.

Response from ClockShark

Hey, David. Thanks so much for sharing your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. I love to hear that you've had a great experience with our Customer Service team. Increased employee accountability and decreased time processing payroll: this is really great.

Regarding the Web Connector for QuickBooks being installed on only one machine, that is our recommendation for customers, since having it on multiple machines can result in duplicate time exports. But it is possible. If you'd like, feel free to reach out to our customer success team @ 1.800.828.0689, or reply to my email and we can set some time aside to get it added to your other machines.

Thanks for being such a great part of the ClockShark team. Here to help if you need anything. -Morgan-

Kien H.

• Customer Support Software

Best GPS time attendance so far. Extremely happy with the website and service

Reviewed on 2017-11-08

Keeps track of where the employees are. We faced a serious issue of time theft last year. The time theft has been eliminated 99.9%.

Pros

The website is intuitive. The developers really did a fantastic job at creating this website. The mobile app is fantastic and shows who's working where. The GPS track pings a location every 15 minutes and shows the trail. This is fantastic.

Cons

Some settings need better flexibility. One feature I am patiently waiting for is the ability to change the duration of when someone fails to clock in, an alert is sent to the company. As of now it is set to 4 hours. I have recommended the developers to allow that to be edited to the company's preference. My company for example would like an alert after 30 minutes.

Response from ClockShark

Hi there, Kien. Thank you for sharing a review of ClockShark here on Capterra. As someone who is using ClockShark daily, your input is very appreciated. It's how we get better. Your suggestion for shrinking the window before the "Late In" alert from 4 hours to something customizable is a great idea. For some companies, instant notification is important so that staff can be shuffled around. This idea is posted on our Help Voting page, so I'll be sure to endorse that for you there, and we'll keep you posted on that status.

I'm thrilled to hear that in all other respects ClockShark is a great fit for your company. Your compliments about the website design will certainly be passed over to our engineering team. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, feel free to let us know, Kien. We're here to help! -Morgan-

Robert S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Time Tracking software

Reviewed on 2020-04-07

So far we have used it for the intent to save on payroll , most of the time we use it to justify time on customers jobs if they do not agree with the time we charged them , after showing them the tracing we do not have the problem anymore

Pros

When we first started with them they helped get set up and run quick , we have moved from a like software but were not happy with it , we are happy now

Cons

There are some limits that we cannot set for each person it's all or nothing , some of our guy work different hours and we cannot set up restrictions per employee , they are group set

Response from ClockShark

Hello Robert,

Thank you for the 5/5 star review. So glad to hear that you are happy with ClockShark! Thanks for bringing up the concern of not being able to set limits for each employee. Would you please reach out to our Customer Success Team at 800-828-0689 or by email at [email protected]? We'd love to help you with that.

Pat S.

save time, save money

Reviewed on 2020-07-07

Save time.
More accurate time sheets for crews & job costing
Self accountability.

Pros

It enables me to print a report for each job so that job costing is faster & easier. I don't have to decipher poor handwriting or ask crew where they were working. I can see lunch breaks, so can save 2.5 hours per man, per week (at least). That's 10 hours per man per month! And at our hourly rate that's a lot of money.

Cons

Now and again I get an out of bounds flag for a crew member and when checked it shows he's in Africa! Long way for a lunch break

Response from ClockShark

Hello Pat,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! We are so glad to hear that ClockShark is saving you both time and money. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.