eTime Xpress

Employee scheduling software for better workforce management

4.7 /5 (18 reviews) Write a Review!

• Customer Support Software

This make creating shifts easy for your employees

Reviewed on 2018-08-01

The ability to create solid schedules for my employees

Pros

I am able to be flexible when changing scheules for employees. To create new schedules and monitor whos next on shift.

Cons

I wish I would use this more ofen for its full functionality. I also wish that there will be a fully functioning application to be available for mobile devices.

Response from Celayix

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We have upgraded our functionality since this review was left and mobile devices are able to utilize our software much more effectively than ever before. We take a lot of pride in our work, and take this kind of feedback seriously. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us!

Rob G.
  • Industry: Accounting Software
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Rob Gillespie

Reviewed on 2016-10-04

VP of Sales for Premier Computing, Inc. Have sold multiple Celayix solutions into our client base.

Pros

Ultra modern look and feel. Lots of additional "add-on" modules.

Cons

Integration to GP, but Premier has written a Scribe Insight integration, so the software is much more seamlessly integrated at this point.

Response from Celayix

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Rob! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so because it helps us to get better.

Whenever you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Solid, Dependable, Does Everything I Need & More

Reviewed on 2019-11-01

Pros

Great interface on desktop or mobile, with a really intuitive setup

Cons

More variety in colour scheme, dark mode, etc.

Response from Celayix

That's great to hear. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Melanie D.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Good product

Reviewed on 2020-03-10

Overall this is a good, reliable product that meets the needs of the users

Pros

I like that there are multiple features you can use, including setting availability and viewing your schedule. I also enjoy that you can enter your time off requests

Cons

One challenge is that this system does not have a way to convert between time zones. My company works across multiple time zones and I have to be careful to remember that the time on the schedule is not the same as the time zone in which I live

Response from Celayix

Thanks so much for the feedback, Melanie! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thought, and we're definitely going to pass along your thoughts to our dev team.

Let us know what else we might be able to do to earn a 5-star rating from you and we'll do everything we can. If you have any further questions or concerns, please never hesitate to let us know at [email protected] Thanks again!

Curtis P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Top Notch Scheduling

Reviewed on 2017-01-31

We transitioned from manual scheduling to Celayix software and it has been a valuable asset for workforce scheduling and management. Everything from staying on budget, finding replacement employees, real-time notifications, reducing overtime, real-time employee collaboration and great reporting capabilities. Celyaix is a must have!

Response from Celayix

Hi there Curtis!

Thanks for the feedback! Our purpose is to make scheduling easy so to see you having such a positive experience is music to our ears! Thanks again for the kind words!

Colleen C.

Schedulint Tool

Reviewed on 2016-10-18

Great scheduling tool for a large banquet operation in Las Vegas. With over 550 employees, the Celayix systemed proved extremely efficient and a big labor savings for our department. Don't know how we lived without it.

Response from Celayix

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Colleen, we really appreciate it!

Kellye D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best time tracking software I've used

Reviewed on 2020-01-10

Pros

It is easy to use and allows for users to edit their time as needed

Cons

Nothing I do not like about using it. It is very user friendly

Response from Celayix

Thank you very much, Kellye! We work really hard to make our software as effective and intuitive as possible, so feedback like this is really wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Charles F.

Good software

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

* Open shift schedule helps with filling shifts
* Great customer service, very fast to respond to emails

Cons

* Software has changed recently which lessens its value to our company
* Unable to track who made changes to schedule

Response from Celayix

Thank you for your feedback, Charles, we really do appreciate it!

We've made a number of changes to our software in the intervening time since your review and feel that it has become even more user friendly and effective. Let us know if you have any follow up concerns or thoughts and we'll be happy to address them.

Richard S.

• Customer Support Software

Helps manage my staff's schedule

Reviewed on 2016-10-19

I manage over thirty people in ten locations. Scheduling is very important to keep our locations open and serving the public. I produce monthly schedules and Celayix eTime express helps me put the schedule together and know we are covered at all locations. My staff appreciates knowing when they are working and keeping the schedule published a few weeks out. It is easy for them to use on Webx to check schedules and request time off. I get good feedback from the staff which helps avoid problems with scheduling.

Response from Celayix

This is great feedback for us, Richard, thank you!

We're always looking for ways to improve the experience for our users. So if you have any input on how we can make things better and turn all your ratings into 5-stars, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected]

Shanna R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Multiple Property Banquets

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

We use Celayix for all our extra shift booking for multiple properties in the city. The system is easy to use and the Customer Support team offers quick resolutions. I highly recommend them!

Response from Celayix

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Shanna! We're glad that you've enjoyed the software so much and appreciate you taking the time to share.

Brooke S.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

• Customer Support Software

Schedule online and use the app

Reviewed on 2016-10-31

The software and the support was amazing and easier than we thought it would be, the celayix team worked with us on helping get what we needed done. The best part was that they helped us make what we already had work with their system. The process of not having to change everything we had already in place was a great relief. We knew that there would be things that we would have to do differently and the fact that our employees didn't have to be trained a lot to use the system saved us on expense. We would recommend using celayix to anyone that wants to make things more efficient and accurate for what they already have or even if they want to start from scratch.

Pros

Its easy interface and great support.

Cons

Not having the full functions on the app yet.

Response from Celayix

Hi Brooke!

Thanks for the fantastic feedback! We pride ourselves on our all-star customer support team and our ability to integrate with other systems so getting this feedback is very reassuring. Thanks again for the kind comments!

Renee M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Solves so many problems.

Reviewed on 2016-10-19

We went from a paper system to eTime Xpress and are thrilled with the program. The implementation was easier than expected and the support from the team is excellent.

Pros

Easy to find people, their shifts and lots of information.

Cons

No official way to offer people ways to trade shifts. Log-in process is a bit cumbersome. Some of the areas won't let you archive things so the list gets really long.

Response from Celayix

Hi Renee, thanks for the great review!

Feedback like this is really important to us because it helps us to improve in ways that benefit our users the most. Some of the points you raise have been addressed in subsequent software updates since your review was made, but if there is anything else that you'd like help with, please contact us at [email protected] Thanks again!

Vickie H.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Celayix eTime Xpress and Web Xpress

Reviewed on 2016-10-12

We use this software to manage scheduling nearly 50 independent contractors in supporting our large client base with a number of different service types. We offer global support so we need to manage all time zones and their associated Daylight Savings Time changes so the integration with other calendars such as Outlook is a must! Our schedules are quite fluid and change often as our client's support needs change; we can schedule up to a year in advance or for the very next day! Our schedulers would be at loss without it! The functionality, search capabilities, filtering, and reporting are a must in our business!
The Celayix help staff is incredibly supportive, responsive and are a joy to work with.
We can't recommend this highly enough!

Pros

The filtering, search and reporting tools

Cons

It is so feature rich is is hard to know if we are using it to its fullest potential.

Response from Celayix

Wow, thank you so much Vickie! If the only way we're lacking is what you've said in the Con section, we consider that to be a huge feather in our cap.

If you ever do need help or guidance with any aspect of our software, please feel free to reach out to our team at [email protected] We'll be happy to assist you!

Anthony R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

6 Star Option Missing!

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

What more can I say about eTime xPress? It's the backbone of our business and allows us to schedule 10,000+ hour events in under 5 minutes. If you aren't using this software for scheduling you are doing your business a disservice. The Celayix customer support team is second to none and I've never had to wait in a long queue to speak to somebody. Great team, great product.

Pros

Ease of use, capability, customizable, great customer service

Cons

I wish we knew how to use every feature of this software, very robust.

Response from Celayix

Thank you, Anthony! It's great to get such positive feedback, and we're really thrilled that you're so happy with the software. If you or anyone else ever wants to know about any of the advanced functions of the software, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

Suleika M.

Celayix Software

Reviewed on 2016-10-21

We are a security company that has used Celayix for a few years now. Celayix has definitely improved our company scheduling procedures. It has a very helpful tool, Visual scheduler with this tool we can specifically assign hundreds of employees to different posts in a very organized matter. Another helpful tool are the various reports that can be produced after a schedule is created. So far Celayix has helped us enhance our scheduling procedures.

Response from Celayix

Hi Suleika!

Thanks so much for your feedback. We exist to simplify scheduling for organizations just like yours, so getting this kind of feedback makes us very happy indeed. We're delighted to hear eTime Xpress is working for you and if you ever need support or help just give us a call. Thanks again!

Claudia N.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Celayix Software Review

Reviewed on 2017-03-08

This software product has been a wonderful, cost effective program for my staffing company to capture employee time and attendance, generate billing for these hours worked, and compile several statistical reports needed for my industry. It is very user friendly and Celayix worked hard to develop my program to meet all my specific needs. If I have a question, their continued support is always quick, efficient, warm and friendly.

Pros

Meets all my needs

Cons

Can't think of a negative.

Response from Celayix

Hi Claudia!

Thanks for your great feedback! We are delighted to learn that we've met all your needs and if ever a problem does arise, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your kind words!

Sunny B.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Excellent Functionality and Makes Life Easier

Reviewed on 2016-09-21

The solution Celayix put together has been critical in our staff coordination over the past few years. What I love most is that I can manage remote employees without running around after them and wasting time. My employees like that they can easily share their availability and I can assign shifts accordingly.

Pros

Ease of use - saves time and money. Makes life easier for me and my employees

Cons

I'm not sure if I'm using it to its full potential.

Response from Celayix

Thanks for mention, Sunny!

We're glad we can help make life a little easier for you and your employees.

Take care and let us know if you ever need help with anything.

- The Celayix Team

Christopher M.
  • Industry: Philanthropy
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Robust Software, Innovative Design; Celayix Has You Covered

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

Museum Security is a very dynamic and evolving field and requires a scheduling and time management program that can keep up. With it's user friendly approach, above and beyond customer support and customization capabilities, Celayix has surpassed our expectations and is a welcome addition to our family here at The MoMA and we look forward to a lasting partnership as we envision their continued growth.

Pros

user friendly environment
customization capabilities

Response from Celayix

Hey Christopher!

Thanks for the lovely feedback! We're very excited to be your partnership and look forward to supporting you for years to come! Thanks again for the feedback!