Space Designer 3D

Cloud-based interior design & floor plan solution

4.5 /5 (27 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.2
4.2
4.1
4.6
Richard P.
Industry: Automotive

It is possible to create a 3D model for your floor plan.

Reviewed on 5/31/2018

Space Designer 3D allowed me to create my floor plan and modify it according to my will.

Pros

The software has a beautiful and modern interface. it is possible to create and visualize the project in 3D and it is also possible to access and edit the project from anywhere and at any time. The software allows you to add your floor plan draw to help you develop the project.

Cons

The tools are limited and the software doesn't have many kitchen furniture options. Each room needs to be built separately which takes longer to finish the project.

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your feedback, Richard. We will add new ways of creating kitchens, as well as new furniture. Stay in touch!

Chris A.
Industry: Management Consulting

Innovation Centre Design

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 6/9/2020

Pros

Space Designer 3D has been my primary tool for developing pre-architecture concepts for 20,000 to 50,000 sq.ft innovation centres (multi let office and R&D buildings with community space and facilities). Designs are easily and quickly developed and give my clients excellent 3D visualisation of what they could invest in before instructing professional architects and quantity surveyors. The inventory facility gives me good integration to the first business plan for constructing, fitting out and ultimately operating the building. Recntly I'v also ben using the software for community halls to illustrate grant applications with great success.

Cons

The process of glazing internal partitions is slow. It would be nice to be able to specify wall treatments that include glazing and not just colour.

Response from Asynth

Hello Chris, Thank you for your review, and do not hesitate to let us know if we can help you out. We'll take your comment in mind and try to make it better!

Steven L.

Decent program

Reviewed on 12/19/2016

I used the program to map out our office for a redesign. The software was relatively user-friendly and intuitive. I've never used any similar programs so I have nothing to compare it to, but I would recommend Space Designer 3D to someone wanting to create a simple floor plan.

Response from Asynth

We are glad to know that you found our programm friendly and intuitive. You rated the overall quality 3/5. We would be very thankful if you could give us your feedback on your experience with us and your opinion on what we could improve. Could you please send your contact information to [email protected] so that we could chat? Thank you.

Ismerai A.

omg, I love it!!!! it's very easy to use

Reviewed on 5/25/2018

It is very easy to use, the 3D camera is very fast, my clients collaborate with me in the fast design, avoiding that I lose time redesigning for them

Pros

-The 3D camera is very easy to use
-Placing things is very easy too, you just have to drag and drop
-The price is quite good, for what it offers
-You can contact the support very quickly, on their website, clicking on it ''help, and feedback'', in the lower right corner

Cons

-I must buy the license premiun to use custom product catalog.
-could improve the interior design

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your review Ismerai! We are glad that Space Designer 3D helps you and your clients collaborate more easily on your designs.

Ali N.

easy and friendly

Reviewed on 7/17/2018

get familiar with 3d design but this product could get better and by the time add more object and update this update materials by the time

Pros

easy to learn and use by few time practicing & by the time using the software would be easier than before , also its easy to see 3d at the time by good rendering speed and vast elements for use.

Cons

for walls and curve are had limitation, the price is another things because by such quality this price is not fare.

Response from Asynth

Hi Ali, and thank you for your feedback! We are working on a new way to draw walls, I am sure you will like it better. And thanks for the suggestion to add more objets and materials, the 3D team will be working on it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Amethyst C.
Industry: Real Estate

Loved it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

Pros

Easy to use and not breaking the bank. Space Designer 3D helped put what was in my mind onto a computer effortlessly. It helped with measurements, which then allowed me to not only visualize how I wanted the office designed but also the size of the furniture I should purchase. I would absolutely use Space Designer 3D again for future projects!!

Cons

The furniture is a bit limited and you can't change all the colors but it didn't hinder my design. Everything else was great!

Response from Asynth

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Amethyst. We are so glad that Space Designer 3D helped you with your design. We will try adding new furniture before your next project!

Bilal H.

Happy customer

Reviewed on 12/19/2016

It's been good using the product. Lacks some features but support is great and very easy to use. Good for starters

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your message Bilal, we are pleased to know that you are a "Happy Customer"! You mentionned that we missed some features, would you mind telling us more by sending us an email at [email protected]? We are looking forward to finding out your insights on how to improve your experience with us.

Industry: Apparel & Fashion
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

A best space designing software

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 9/25/2019

Softwares is used to design and develop 2D and 3D models

Pros

Space designer 3D is providing facility to develop 2D and 3D floor planes and can be accessed projects through mobile

Cons

A good software with advanced, developed tools for designing space but it requires more hardware performance to run.

Mathilde B.

Great for first ideas !!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016

Great service, very easy to use even if you're not used to using those kinds of softwares. Offers some really nice features, it's a good go to get a rough idea of your plans

Response from Asynth

Thank you, we are pleased to know that you were satisfied with the way your floor plan looked like on Space Designer 3D. We are looking forward to helping you visualize your floor plans again!

Great for design.

Reviewed on 1/9/2019

Pros

Recently had an interest in doing 3D design and I really like this program. It's easy to use and has a good tools. Lots to customize.

Cons

It feels very limiting. Not very many tools, but this is my only complaint. Other than that, great program.

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any suggestion on new tools we could include, please send us a message to [email protected]

Ben F.

Using Space Designer 3D to Digitally Build Wooden Furniture

Reviewed on 12/6/2016

I came across this software in my search to plan and build several pieces of wooden furniture. There was a slight learning curve but within an hour I was building the pieces with to scale lumber sizes. I was able to then explode the models and calculate buy and cut lists for the project. I was struggling with conceptualizing the structures using analog media. This software allowed me to not only build accurately but find and improve structural issue areas in the designs. Great software for my use.

Pros

Being able to visually analyze designs in 3D space.

Cons

Sometimes difficult get objects to move to the desired area and to snap objects to the target surface in complicated areas.

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your review.
We are pleased to know that Space Designer 3D helped you plan and build your wooden furniture.
Following your comment, our developers are improving objects snaps for the next version of the application so that it should be easier to target surface in complicated areas for your next project.

Eduardo N.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Helped me in undergrad

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 12/15/2016

Helped me a lot in my Engineering course, but in my opinion, it needs more "Joker" furniture, ones which you can change colors, textures etc..

Pros

Broad options for customization and easy to use interface

Cons

Variety of furniture and patterns

Response from Asynth

Hello Eduardo, and thank you for your review! We are pleased to know that you liked Space Designer 3D. Did you know that a mobile version was available, allowing you to visualize your projects anytime? You can also print to scale your floor plans to take them with you! I would love to show you how to do so, as well as discussing the "joker" options you mentioned. If you could send me an email at [email protected] it would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to talking to you.

Raj J.

Interesting product

Reviewed on 12/20/2016

I used this to design out a VR arcade we are building on hollywood blvd. Overall a good product. Wish there was a little more in the way of People and "retail" scenery. Would be nice if it would pair with Samsung VR and we could use it to walk around. Download the file and navigate.

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your review. We take good note of your suggestion for adding people and retail scenery. Regarding VR, you can already see your projects with Samsung VR or Google Cardboard. When using a smartphone, click on the "VR" logo to walk around your project in VR. If you want more explanation about it or a direct presentation, please send an email at [email protected]

Justin J.

Great product!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

I used this product to create a 3D floor plan for a test floor for a work project I was in charge of. The people in my group also working on the project were so impressed with what I was able to design in one night! The product was really easy to use and was exactly what I was looking for without having to spend a ton of money. Highly recommended!

Response from Asynth

Thank you so much for your great review, Justin! We are looking forward to helping you and your team again.

Anita E.

Very helpful for projects!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016

This was their perfect website for me when I had to complete a school project. Once I figured out how to use it, it was pretty easy. I only wish there was a little bit more instructions in English.

Response from Asynth

Hello Anita, thank you for your review. Adding more instructions in English is a great idea, we will start working on it right now.

Mike M.

Great product

Reviewed on 12/19/2016

Overall it was a very good product to use. I designed my basement in it and it made a quality floorplan for me to give to contractors.

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your review. Designing basements may be quite a challenge, so we are happy to know that Space Designer 3D helped you making your floor plan.

Industry: Graphic Design

It was just why I needed

Reviewed on 12/20/2018

Excellent

Pros

Friendly user app, you can do a lot of stuff with this, is not difficult to use and the best part is not complicated like others software so programs I use before

Cons

Is basic, not the most crazy options but is very good don’t get me wrong.

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to know that Space Designer 3D was just what you needed.

Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great way to get a real vision of what your building will look like

Reviewed on 3/26/2018

Pros

The customer service is great, and the software is really so great. It has made my job a million times more effective and enjoyable.

Cons

The graphics aren't extremely high tech, but it works very well and it is very much worth the price.

Response from Asynth

Thank you for this great feedback! Hopefully we can continue to make your job more effective and enjoyable.

Taha S.

Useful software

Reviewed on 7/19/2018

Pros

Space designer is very good software for making floor plans in 2D & 3D and shows to the client so that they can have a view of who's it looks after construction

Cons

It's a good software but with very limitation and not know too many peoples so if they make themselves more visible they can cater good amount of business

Response from Asynth

Hi Taha, and thank you for your feedback! We are glad to know that Space Designer 3D helped you with your clients. We are indeed at the beginning of our journey, so we are doing our best to get known by more people. Feel free to share the word around yourself! You didn't indicate if you would recommend us to your colleagues or friends. What can we do so you would like us better?

Joy K.
Company size: Self Employed

Okay, if you are only doing something REALLY basic

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 12/15/2016

I used this to try and map out the remodel of our house. I've been working with illustration programs for years, and but I found this program too difficult and clunky to work with. Just getting the walls drawn was a challenge, and the selection of cabinetry options was way too minimal. Of the few styles offered, none of them offered the same shapes or dimensions, so I couldn't even come close to depicting the kitchen layout we have in mind. I finally got tired of struggling with it and gave up.

Pros

It was an inexpensive option for playing with my house remodel.

Cons

Options for fixtures and cabinets is way too minimal and did not allow a decent representation of the intended design.

Response from Asynth

Hello Joy, we would like to apologize for the troubles you had drawing walls and designing your kitchen. We would like to hear more about the difficulties you had and make things right. If you could please send an email to [email protected] or call +33 4 42 90 96 09 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Abner H.
Industry: Media Production

Space Designer 3D

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 10/29/2019

It was really fun to use and didn’t take too much time to get the hang of.

Pros

It was surprisingly accessible. I came into it having only done one class on drafting in junior college and was able to figure it out easily.

Cons

It loaded a little slow on my laptop and nothing really made the start time faster even though I keep my laptop running pretty smooth. Not really a problem though.

Carolina Y.
Industry: Design

User of Space Designer 3D

Reviewed on 4/9/2019

Pros

I like the fat that you can create your own space and modify so you can get the idea of what would be good.

Cons

It has a lot of competition in the market.

Response from Asynth

Dear Carolina,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please tell us more about what you didn't like in our application, so we could improve? You only said that we had competition, but we would love to know what we could do to earn a 5-star review from you. You can reach out to us via email: [email protected]
Thanks!
- The Space Designer Team

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Industry: Graphic Design

Very powerful and easy to access building planner

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 12/28/2018

We loved this software. You can easily get engrossed in it and loose a couple of hours playing with the different features.

Pros

It's web based software is easy to use on any device and does not require any downloading. The designed spaces are easy to share and there are plenty of customisation options. It's also good that you can pay one off fees per floor plan rather then a monthly subscription.

Cons

The controls can take a bit of getting used to.

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your feedback! We will improve the controls so your experience can get even better than it is.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Radostin K.
Industry: Sporting Goods
Company size: Self Employed

Very simple app for arcitecturing

Reviewed on 6/5/2019

I like the app and it really helped me with the design of my new office

Pros

The software is really simple and you can learn really fast to work with it

Cons

It was a little hard at the begin to find the different elements

Response from Asynth

Thank you for your feedback Radostin!

Godfrey R.