ScheduleAnywhere

4.6/5

Lisa T.

Schedule anywhere

Reviewed on 2021-05-19

I have loved working in SA for 2 1/2 years....so much better than the old way we did scheduling!! staff love being able to view work schedule from their phone and it is very easy to submit trades.

Pros

admins can add information well into the future, no paper trail to keep track of like in past scheduling options at our facility, automatic opening of the timers, add and delete staff easily

easy for new staff to learn how to use, love being able to see the schedule on phone or work on from home

Cons

recently our facility blocked staff from viewing future information on the schedule...this has been a huge dissatifyer for staff because they can't view future trades, holiday/weekend assignments, details on who they can trade with or not. They can only view a finalized schedule or during the timer for BID sheet they can view that 6 weeks.

I would love to be able to alphabetize the staff names in the messages area because sometimes I need to look up past messages sent to staff. right now it is set up to organize by submission date and time...which is great most of the time. maybe look at adding a box to choose alphabetize if we need to find a specific person.

would like to see an option to copy the same explanation for the entire row for the 6 week view.

is there a way to count specific shifts a person has scheduled for a 6 week period? example Sally works 6 nights and 12 day shifts.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Hi Lisa: Thank you for the great review! So happy to hear that your staff love being able to view work schedules from their phones and find it very easy to submit trades. I'll have your customer support representative get in touch with you about some of your questions.

Thanks again! All the best, Jane

Stephanie P.

Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2021-05-13

the staff have been very helpful, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our contact is always able to answer our questions. The videos are extremely helpful.

Pros

ScheduleAnywhere is different in that it is intuitive for 90% of our staff! As the lead person learning about the product, if and how it would fit our 24/7 facility with 9 different departments and over a dozen different shift schedules. Quickly I learned this would be a perfect fit.
As with any new data base, it was a bit time consuming on the front end entering in information and making it truly fit our needs, once the data is there, there is an ease about manipulating, changing, copying information. ScheduleAnywhere does have an option of sending them data- we thought entering the data ourselves would allow us to better learn how to utilize the product.
The ease our staff have found the product.
We held off using the Requests for time off, yet our staff were sending requests right at the start.
Accessing it from any computer, phone or tablet with ease. From a manager perspective, accessing accurate and up to date info for our staff is crucial in healthcare.

Cons

Alphabetizing would be great for reports.
I have not used the manager reports as much as I thought as they are a bit cumbersome in extra data that I then need to delete from the excel spreadsheet.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Hi Stephanie: Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to hear that ScheduleAnywhere has been a game changer in addressing your scheduling needs! I'll share your feedback on manager reports with our product team. Thanks again! All the best, Jane

Jacob L.

schedule anywhere review

Reviewed on 2021-05-10

Pros

Trading shifts amongst each other- automatically with supervisor approval was convenient.

Cons

We have a large department of approximately 200 employees, and when balancing a schedule it would have been nice to see the coverage watch in every section of the schedule, so if that could always be at the bottom part of the screen even if you are at the top of the schedule, or middle or bottom.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Hi Jacob: Thank you for taking time to post a review. With ScheduleAnywhere, trading shifts amongst employees is easy and we're glad you find it convenient. I'll share your coverage watch feedback with our development team. Thanks again!

All the best, Jane

Lori B.

[email protected] Review

Reviewed on 2021-05-07

Pros

I like that everything is located in one place. It is relatively easy to add and delete employees from the schedule. I like that I am able to pull up my screen and see an entire 6 week schedule at a glance. It's great to be able to add in all the different types of shifts.

Cons

I wish I didn't have to go through so many clicks to change a shift in an employees schedule. I wish if when I clicked on a box in there schedule I could just click select shift and be able to select a new shift without having to first clear the shift.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Hi Lori: Thank you for taking time to provide a review. We are always looking for ways to enhance our solution. I'll share your feedback with our development team. Thanks again for being a ScheduleAnywhere customer! Best regards, Jane

Natasha S.

• Customer Support Software

Getting better all the time but room to improve

Reviewed on 2021-05-06

Pros

This software is easy to individualize to each specific unit, is intuitive, and has been easy for even the least technologically savvy staff to adapt.

Cons

I would love to see a mass message feature available to staff without making them managers of the actual schedule
OR
the ability to limit access of managers to a certain date range of the schedule

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Dear Natasha: Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that you and your team find ScheduleAnywhere easy to use. I'll share your mass message feedback need with our development team. Thanks again! Best, Jane

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Only one problem.

Reviewed on 2018-03-12

Please, add a way for time accrued/time requests off auditing (so employees know their leave balances and cannot put in for time off past their accrued current accrual balances).

Pros

Employees can view personal schedule in several length variations; ability to see availability of open vacation slots.

Cons

Schedule Anywhere needs an accrual (vacation, compensation time, sick etc.) self-audit capacity; because Schedule Anywhere lacks this capacity, our facility has DOWNGRADED to a 1990's scheduling software program that really lacks clarity and efficiency.

Tara M.

Like but...

Reviewed on 2021-05-06

Pros

Easy to use and organize the schedule. I love being able to get into the schedule anywhere I am at.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to put on extra shifts for employees to be able to see and pick up. Also, having the capability of picking when start time for a day is. App could use some revamping as well to be more friendly.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Hi Tara: Jane here from ScheduleAnywhere. Thank you for taking time to leave a review! We are so glad you find the software easy to use and love being able to access it anywhere.

We are always striving to be the best solution on the market and appreciate your feedback. Thanks again!

All the best, Jane

Tracy R.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The Heart of NYC Ferry

Reviewed on 2021-05-06

Pros

All the features the best on the market

Cons

Drop and drag shifts
right click for cut and paste
An UNDO Button.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Hi Tracy: Thank you for a great review! We love hearing that you feel we have "all the features the best on the market". I'll share your feedback with our development team on drop and drag and an undo button features. Thank you again! Best regards, Jane

Rachel B.

Hospital Pharmacy

Reviewed on 2021-05-06

Pros

We like the ability to create labeled shifts with set time tables. It makes assigning staff much easier.

Cons

The schedule views are not great. We would really like to see a month view compilation of who is working each day and their assigned shift.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Dear Rachel: Thank you for taking time to provide a review. We really appreciate it! I did want to share that ScheduleAnywhere offers several schedule view options: 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, 28-day or 42-day views. Each view can be customized to show only the information important to you.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Best regards, Jane

Jared T.

Scheduling made easy!

Reviewed on 2015-11-12

Schedule anywhere has made scheduling employees for our 24/7 communications center much easier. The schedule is now online and can be accessed by all of the employees when ever and where ever they are. Time off requests can easily be made online as well. I can now spend more time on more important things and less time figuring out the schedule. Thank you Schedule Anywhere!

Tim G.

Very useful

Reviewed on 2016-12-05

Love ScheduleAnywhere. We use it for every member of our organization. I like the ease of use, from both a user and an administrative standpoint. You can log into it remotely (via app or mobile web browser) and you can submit time off requests from anywhere.

Becky A.

• Customer Support Software

I like the ease of the whole program

Reviewed on 2015-12-11

I love the ability to message my staff and stay in contact with them at all times from anywhere. I wish that there were quick keys and also an undo button. My staff really enjoy that there is an APP that they can use to quickly review their schedule.

Paul B.

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to access and use

Reviewed on 2015-12-01

We have got along fine with using the program and now our employees can check their schedule anytime they wish by using their personal electronic device.

Ramon T.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 2018-12-24

Mike Y.

• Customer Support Software

Great scheduling tool for law enforcement and shift work

Reviewed on 2021-05-25

Our experience with this company has been excellent. From the initial demo of the product, through implementation, to continued support and regular follow-up just to see how things are going. It is a great program and does what it is designed for.

Pros

When I ran across this company from a magazine ad, I called them. I explained that I worked in law enforcement and we were searching for a scheduling solution, and they asked if we were working 8's or 12's (hour shifts), and what our cycle was. At that point, I knew I had finally found a company that understands the varied law enforcement schedules, which can be complicated. When I have had questions, I simply email the company and receive a quick response or phone call with the solution. Employees can use the app to request leave and their supervisor receives an immediate push notification on their phone. They can quickly ensure proper coverage There are also training video's that are short and to the point for both users and managers that can be accessed at any time.

Cons

I have not found many things that I don't like about this software. If anything, maybe the phone app could use a little work to make it more visually appealing.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Dear Mike: Thank you! We love hearing that your experience with ScheduleAnywhere has been excellent! We really appreciate your business. Best regards, Jane

Jackie S.

• Customer Support Software

First time users of scheduling software

Reviewed on 2021-05-25

So far we have enjoyed the ease of it. I would also like to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is so helpful and always available. He is very patient too, I have truly been grateful for his help with the program. I hope he is aware of the value he adds to your company.

Pros

Easy to navigate and train the users. There are still so many things we have not discovered yet I am sure. The other nice thing is there are multiple ways to do things.

Cons

There is no "back" or "undo" button, I would be interested in knowing if there is something like this I still haven't found yet?

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Dear Jackie: Thank you for the review and kind words about your sales executive! I'll be sure to pass your comments along to him. Thank you for being a ScheduleAnywhere customer. All the best, Jane

Steve E.

Improving efficiency with ScheduleAnywhere

Reviewed on 2021-05-25

Excellent product, customer service/sales is A+++

Pros

Real-time schedule, anytime, anywhere
Communicating schedule changes
Copy patterns and rotations
Accessibility

Cons

The phone app. It would be ideal if we could pull up the complete schedule on the app, not just the individual officer.

Amber H.

Supervisor

Reviewed on 2021-05-06

Pros

staff can see schedule on their phone and can enter their schedule/trades from home

Cons

Difficult for staff to trade shifts that overlap., example dayshift to a night shift. They still have to hand in a paper request.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Dear Amber: Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback. I'll share your comments with our development team.

All my best, Jane

Kristi M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 2020-05-19

I supervise over 75 staff so Schedule Anywhere is easy to use and see very quickly who is working where.

Pros

You can use Schedule Anywhere at work, home or on your phone. Easy to make changes and for staff to put in schedule requests.

Cons

On your phone it is a little more difficult to utilize all the functions. If you ar scheduled on multiple units it is hard to check that.

Easy to navigate scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2018-12-20

Pros

I love the mobile app version of Schedule Anywhere. It allows me to look at my schedule and my coworkers' schedules at the touch of a finger. It's extremely easy to use.

Cons

I wish this app would have an option to sync with Google Calendars. I use Google Calendar for all my personal events, and I wish I could upload my work events into my calendar - I currently enter them manually every month.

• Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used for 2+ years

Helping make moves!

Reviewed on 2018-09-25

Pros

Schedule Anywhere has been an assest to our programs and agency in whole. From an administrative perspective, extremely helpful and efficient.

Cons

From my perspective I do not have cons. I need results/reports and they are retrieved and produced in a snap.

Jonathan R.

• Customer Support Software

Makes our lives easier. Period.

Reviewed on 2016-06-08

Easy to use. Support is great. Training is wonderful.

Laurie V.

Love this product

Reviewed on 2021-07-22

Schedule Anywhere team has been wonderful to work with. They are quick to answer questions. They also listen to our suggestion on how to better their program and have made exceptional changes from our feedback.

Pros

Schedule Anywhere as really changed my scheduling job. I have been scheduling in an Emergency Department for 10 years, the last 3 yrs with Schedule Anywhere. I had been awesome to be able to see staff schedules across the system, if they work in other departments, and that staff have access to schedule from home! They can submit swaps, schedule request, and vacation request on their days off. I also love the ease of the coverage watches to assure my unit is properly staffed for each shift. The filter option is also very useful when staffing a large department.

Cons

I wish that staff could see explanations beyond the self scheduling dates. We use explanation to mark their assigned weekend/holidays and future trades. It is a nice visual for staff to be able to see and plan for the future. I also wish, as a manager, that I could edit Shifts/ requests from the Messages Inbox.

Kathryn N.

Schedule Anywhere use for Emergency Room Staffing/Scheduling

Reviewed on 2021-05-10

We went from paper scheduling to online scheduling with Schedule Anywhere so it has been a definite improvement. Like all software programs, I do feel like there is room for improvement.

Pros

I like the accessibility of being able to access the schedule from anywhere and submit changes/requests with just the use of my phone!

Cons

As a supervisor, I wish we could "hide" the schedule from staff when we are working/creating a schedule and then "post" it and make it visible to staff when we are done with it.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Dear Kathryn: Thank you for the review. We're happy to hear that you like the mobile app! Also, I wanted to share that you can work on a schedule privately until you're ready to post it. Once your schedule is complete, simply post it through a designated date. All employees with messaging preferences will instantly be notified via email and/or text message that the schedule is ready for viewing. We have a helpful video on our website under the resource section that has more information about posting schedules. Thanks again for being a ScheduleAnywhere customer! All the best, Jane

Wade H.

SA review

Reviewed on 2021-05-26

Good, thank you.

Pros

I like the audit feature and tracking where you can move your mouse over. This is critical for our union contract and ensures people aren't changing the schedule last minute and blaming the employee. I like the mobile app version as well.

Cons

I still can't really figure out how to use the feature to let me know when there is not sufficient coverage, or if too many people may be scheduled, etc.

Response from Atlas Business Solutions

Dear Wade: Thank you for providing a review of ScheduleAnywhere. We're happy to hear that you like the mobile app. You mentioned needing help with using the coverage watch feature. We have a helpful video on our website under the "resource" section that provides a nice overview that you may find helpful. I'll also ask your account manager to get in touch with you to go over how to use coverage watches effectively. Thanks again for your review. Best regards, Jane