Glue Up

4.6/5

Edward O.

Modern Cloud Software for Membership Driven Organizations

Reviewed on 2019-07-18

My overall experience has been extremely pleasing and time saving. Time is of the essence and we need to work fast in today's business environment, Eventbank allows me to save time and get things done much quicker due to the fact that many features of running a day-to-day business are built into one portal.

Pros

Many great features under one umbrella. From CRM, Event Management, Social Engagement, Email Marketing Campaigns, Invoicing, Membership Management & Financing, this software enables you run your business effectively and efficiently. Additionally, Eventbank designs and maintains our primary website which provides members and users with a high end look and feel.

Cons

My dislikes are minor (i.e. more member to member engagement features)

Wild Apricot

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

I needed something that combined email marketing, event management, CRM, Finance and Membership Management into one system. After much research of other membership management software programs, I found Eventbank to be the best of all.

ChamberMaster

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

Eventbank was the most professional looking software that I found.
Erin O.
  • Industry: Events Services

Supporting our business well overall

Reviewed on 2021-02-09

Pros

GlueUp is supporting us in the growth of our business, through its integrated CRM solutions. The event management software facilitates end-to-end management of our events and workshops and gives us the ability to offer our members tailored and interactive user functions. As a small and growing business, we also appreciate the one-on-one service offered by our account manager – as personalised service is what we’re all about.

Cons

Automated email functionality could be improved, for example: emails welcoming new members.

Antonette M.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Solid Chamber Management Software

Reviewed on 2019-08-27

Overall, the experience with EventBank has been largely positive and we hope that EventBank continues to listen to customer feedback and comments in order to facilitate continuous product development.

Pros

The software focuses on providing many of the functions that a chamber of commerce requires, especially for events management and CRM.

Cons

While EventBank provides for many of the chamber's needs, one of the challenges has been certain levels of customization, such as for the finance module, in order to comply with local laws.

ChamberMaster

Outdated software

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

Best offer vs software capability
Manzar M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Intuitive design, speedy sign up and onboarding

Reviewed on 2021-05-14

I am solving a problem or managing and automating events without getting overwhelmed. This software has helped me in getting things done, especially the digital side of things for managing events for my clients, without any headaches.

Pros

Their backend interface is quite intuitive. You just learn it on your own which saves time in managing and automating tasks. I run an event management company with focus on wedding events, and I know how easy it is to set up an upcoming events page, then promoting that event, then managing resigtratoions, then getting feedback on how everything turned out. especially in the wake of Covid 19, Glue up software has really helped me in managing my events coronavirus free

Cons

some of the SEO related features at the backend are not really needed especially meta keywords. they can consider removing those features adding more features that are needed In 2021.

Thilaga S.

User-Friendly

Reviewed on 2019-10-18

I am very happy as it functions as one stop centre for both event and membership management.

Pros

I have been using the EventBank software for almost 1 year above. At first, to be honest, I hesitated to switch to EventBank from the previous software (the feel to stay in the comfort zone even though it wasn't).

Reluctantly, I chose EventBank due to recommendations from my employer and they proved I was wrong. EventBank made my life easier. There few points I would like to state here to justify my statement.

EventBank is user-friendly. Any software be it advanced or more advanced, but if it not user-friendly, it will not be useful for the users. But EventBank's features are simple, not complicated and easy to understand.

EventBank is an online event management software focused on customer reviews on events and membership management with excellent financial details as well. It includes review monitoring, review generation, review marketing, social publishing, social engagement and many more.

Apart from that, EventBank has its own brilliant and respectable technical team. I would like to mention here about representative who has been super supportive throughout the months I have been using this software.

Cons

The least that I liked about this software is there should be linked with the respective organization's banks.

Aisling M.

• Customer Support Software

Good vision, good care of customers, good product

Reviewed on 2017-03-08

I have been using EventBank for over 1 year. I appreciate that they listen to customers and release updates in line with suggestions they have received. Their support team has an incredibly fast response time, and always has a great answer or solution to my problem.

UX is great - very simple interface and easy to understand. Love that it's trilingual. There are a lot of great little features you can discover if you take time to really explore the tool.

Still waiting on more HTML capabilities - this tool is great for teams without web design experience as it's incredibly easy to make a very professional looking event page, eDM campaigns, and easy to receive and track money. However, I wouldn't mind some more sophisticated tools for my own personal reasons. This update is meant to be released soon, and I look forward to it.

All in all, I would recommend EventBank to my next organization as an events and mailing list management tool.

Pros

UX, Ease of use

Cons

No HTML functions

Williams N.

• Customer Support Software

A happy upgrade - an even better improvement

Reviewed on 2019-01-22

Pros

One of the most refreshing elements of Eventbank is its interface. A large step up from our previous CRM and Event Management systems, Eventbank has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate - either through exploring by yourself or through the help of their tutorial videos. Furthermore, in the CRM module, individual contacts and companies are seperated for easy access, and the Member companies are contained in another module of the CRM.

The events module is easy to use, creating events within minutes with direct connectability to the campaigns module.

The in-built support mechanism is a handy tool in Eventbank which allows you to ask for support in a convenient manner without having to email the support team directly. Eventbank support team reply very quickly, aiming to resolve any issue we have had as soon as possible.

Cons

Some of the features unfortunately we have been unable to use due to legal requirements in our jurisdiction - including to our chagrin, the invoicing feature. While it is near impossible to find software that is going to meet exactly every need of every organisation without creating a custom-made solution, Eventbank is open to suggestions and their team have been very supportive and happy to take on board any suggestions or needs that we have had.

Mateusz J.

AmCham Poland

Reviewed on 2020-04-14

Pros

- ease of use
- designed for events (event are not an add-on)
- flexibility

Cons

Membership section needs to more be clear as for member only organizations like we are. Bit more flexibility in renewing/cancelling memberships

Response from EventBank

Thank you, Mateusz! We are delighted to hear about your great experience using our all-in-one software.

Papatsorn K.

• Customer Support Software

As a chamber of commerce, EventBank really helps us moving forward, especially with its...

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

Pros

Easy to use. It links CRM with event managment, membership and broadcast platform, making members tracking become easier and lessen double tasks in the past when the mentioned 3 platform are seperate softwares.

Cons

There are too many notifications sending out when adjustment/update has been made. We prefer to disturb our members as little as possible.

Alberto S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Long way to go

Reviewed on 2019-11-13

Pros

The one and only positive thing I'd like to stress is just the event management system, being it their core business, though pretty limited alone.

Cons

– Really fuzzy servers: editing and creating things on the platform is painstakingly slow and often the user can lose all the work done.
– Newsletter editing features are very, very terrible. Please, avoid altogether if you plan to manage a newsletter also.

Jenneffer C.
  • Industry: Research

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 2019-10-05

Our company is delighted to share that we made the right choice in switching to the Event Management Software.

Pros

It made the work convenient and well organized, as well as enables the user to track target opportunities.

Cons

I don’t think there’s something I like least as everything is useful.

Wen kong C.

• Customer Support Software

Event bank does events and more

Reviewed on 2019-10-03

Easily manage our membership database and events. This is how it shd be!

Pros

Easy to use, feature rich. More than enough to handle most events

Cons

Membership renewal can only be set up as events, which is not the most convenient way

Stephanie rose M.
  • Used for 1+ year

EventBank Review

Reviewed on 2019-11-26

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate and has many templates to chose from.

Cons

We would appreciate if it can also provide for printing of certificates of attendees and can be integrated with our Accounting System.

Response from EventBank

Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to submit this review. It's much appreciated! I am happy to inform you that CPD Credits and Certification are currently in the development and should become available in your EventBank platform in January or February 2020 :) Wish you and whole BAIPHIL great December and thanks again for expressing your opinion. Oliver

Carol C.
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

EventBank is super helpful for our event. We would like to work with EventBank again in the...

Reviewed on 2017-09-12

Pros

The process is smooth and easy to follow. Convinence for customers from everywhere. Check in process also easy.

Cons

There are some points may improve, 1. which coupons customers used, if we can track more details 2. some times people dont receive confirmation emails (not big deals) maybe its their email server problem 3. the wechat payment method didnt direct to wechat, just a qr code bit confuse

Petros D.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to set up, excellent customer service. Highly recommended for events/CRM strategy and...

Reviewed on 2018-07-26

Pros

Incredibly easy to use, both for our admin who created the event online but also for our staff at the check-in desk on the day of the event. Seamless and customizable excel sheets for attendees information makes CRM simple and enjoyable. Excellent user support and customer service- EventBank team members supported throughout the process of setting up the event, polite and helpful. Can't wait to use it again!

Cons

Nothing negative to say! This was our free trial, looking forward to using the software again in future events.

Ricky A.
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

I need an app last minute to check people into our event.

Reviewed on 2018-05-30

Pros

Super easy to use and easy to track everyone who RSVP'ed and attended. This program also looked really professional and had a few options to make my job easier.

Cons

Couldn't find any issues!

Marcel E.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Simply idiot proof and ready to deploy without too much hassle

Reviewed on 2019-10-16

We are very pleased with simplicity of it. We rarely spend time training as most users simply "get it". Its simple and fast out-of-the-box solution . We now have 4 accounts running this software

Pros

I can create an event in 10 minutes , have the webpage out and create collateral. I can update anything all the way to the delegate app onsite in a few simple steps.
We moved a few hundred members into the cloud which was relatively simple, and memebrs love the ease with the member app and the profile.
Payment option are localized based on country
I can assign navigation languages etc.
I can assign a client to administer a section of the membership or a specific event.

Cons

Multi currency management is not very friendly.
During setup. I cannot correct some historical items
Some limitations with regards to registration setup for multiple events segments such as dinners post tours that needs to be overcome

Van mclean R.

GlueUp for NGOs

Reviewed on 2021-04-22

Pros

Dealing with database management and marketing automation as part of my oversight, GlueUp serves its purpose and offers a more comprehensive and sophisticated features as compared to other CRM softwar however this may still be improved. GlueUp management is very much open to working with its clients to improve the overall system. GlueUp is the only CRM I know with events and membership management at one.

Cons

The pricing might be a bit steep for some companies/NGOs. The marketing automation may still be improved like providing a more customizable feature. For database management, GlueUp must devise a function where it will notify the administrator/user of the duplicated email addresses.

Act!

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

GlueUp combines membership and events management which is vital to our operations.

Mailchimp and Act!
Heston R.

• Customer Support Software

Privacy issues, Failed delivery and refusal to refund any of our US$34,105 - stealing from a...

Reviewed on 2021-09-29

The delays and issues piled up to the point that we had to delay our entire project by nearly a month, incurring additional costs from our website developers due to the work required to meet the Glue Up integration requirements, and then be again changes once realised that the Glue Up product was not what was originally discussed as most compatible for our user needs and membership base.
We requested to exit from our agreement, and only then were we finally contacted by Glue Up representatives from Mainland USA. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] immediately identified that the team they had us assigned to were not capable fo the task "and should never have been assigned our account". We discussed and sought to rectify the issues with further conversations, however the damage to the trust of my staff and the realised differences in discussions from sale to execution we too great, so we continued to request to exit from our agreement with the 30 days period as required.
Since this time, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have rarely returned email let alone avoided our meeting calls. They have refused to refund any of our money, despite agreeing that there was at least US$20,000 of what we paid for not yet incurred or consumed by Glue Up in the process to date. They offered to provide a US$20,000 "Credit" to our organisation, refusing to any actual refund of our money paid up front. We are now literally held hostage, with no more replies, and no refund still. This is the way they deal with a Charity...

Pros

The promises made in the sales process - that were not followed through with in the delivery, or terrible customer service. Let alone the privacy concerns and now refusal to refund for services not embarked upon or delivered. Absolutely disgusted and disappointed in this unethical and unprofessional conduct. We would never recommend Glue Up based on our experiences over these last 3 months still without resolution and now theft of our charity funds.

Cons

We are an Australian Veteran Health & Welfare support Charity. From the outset, myself & my team engaged in a very competent & supportive sales process with a representative located in Bali. We were required to pay US$34,105,000 up front prior to then being turned over to a team based in mainland China. From there we encountered a continuous stream of issues including language barriers, incomplete tasks requiring constant email chains to follow up verbal conversations that appeared to expire on completion of calls. We additionally had very real privacy concerns given we requested and were sold on a product that would be responsible for supporting our membership base of over 30,000 Australian Veterans.
The delays & issues piled up to the point that we had to delay our entire project by nearly a month, incurring additional costs from our website developers due to the work required to meet the Glue Up integration requirements, and then be again changes once realised that the Glue Up product was not what was originally discussed as most compatible for our user needs and membership base.

Brecht T.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent All-in-One Platform to manage Events, Memberships, CRM, Email Marketing and Finance

Reviewed on 2017-10-18

Pros

As an active Chamber of Commerce, we were looking for something that would enable us (and improve) to manage our events, members, email campaigns, CRM, collect payments and be user-friendly at the same time. We wanted to replace several out-dated technologies and instead use one software for our internal operations.

It also happened that at the same time we were looking for a new website solution and EventBank was in the process of launching a new solution for Chambers of Commerce. This resulted in a new (mobile compatible) website that was delivered within 4 days against a competitive price and at the same time easy to use and manage.

The support we received all our three chapters across China was very well starting with personal kick-off calls, following online webinars and a good FAQ section. Once you have a look at the platform everything becomes easy. Best part for me as Deputy General Manager is easy set-up of roles & permissions to manage and restrict access to certain pages for temporary staff and some of our interns. Also, our members can now update their information and manage their own profiles. Creating Events has never been easier with Members now being able to sign up online and pay for the event using their preferred method.

Personally, I am also a fan of the EventBank Manager mobile app. Easy to monitor sign ups for events, membership renewals, email campaigns and check in attendees on spot.

Cons

EventBank's all-in-one platform has few shortcomings that I can think about and it has meet our expectations. We are looking forward to the new products features that are being released in the (near) future.

Andrea R.

• Customer Support Software

EventBank as a great software for event management

Reviewed on 2019-02-27

We didn't use it as Membership Management Software

Pros

Very intuitive to use. Offers many automatic functions like ticket sale, payment and confirmation, as well as email reminders to participants. Offers diverse design templates and functionalities that can be customised. Great customer service. Served us not only for organising the event but also for promoting the event through detailed event descriptions, speaker bios, sponsor page. Offers an app for both event managers as well as participants. Very easy to track and manage ticket sales and registration lists.

Cons

We used EventBank with an umbrella page for a complex series of 11 events in 8 days and 8 different venues. The complexity tested the limits of the software in terms of flexibility and customization. Not possible to show more than one venue. Also, not possible to link iCalendar to specific event but only to entire 8 days nor to disable this function. However, this degree of complexity is certainly an exception for events managed by EventBank software.

Steven P.

Eventbank- great for Membership organizations

Reviewed on 2017-03-15

A reasonably new but with great ideas and a really responsive support team. What I have really liked is that fact that if the system does not already have what you need they are very good at developing new features going forward. For me it is the best I have seen for chamber use

Pros

It is the best one I have seen for chambers, combining membership and event tracking

Cons

It is new so some of the stuff is not 100% fully worked out yet; but they are updating all the time and it gets better every week

Anna R.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Great tool for Chambers of Commerce

Reviewed on 2018-10-03

Our Chamber has been using Eventbank for almost 2 years now and we are able to provide a much more professional service to our Members and to keep better track of new leads and our guests. We are overall very satisfied with the service.

Pros

It is an all-in-one software: Events Management, Membership Management, Database recording

Cons

Automatic messaging should be more customizable.

Evander W.

• Customer Support Software

Data-based. Functional. Fast. Ads easy to be published. First choice for setting RSVP of...

Reviewed on 2017-11-10

Easy to use. I have got the connection with prospective members and thus i can better build cooperation with them.

Pros

I mainly use EventBank to set up events registration whenever my organization organises any external/sometimes internal events. So, my comments in this survey are all based on my experience on this feature, I know there are many other features including CRM etc though.

It's pretty easy to use EventBank to promote events via mailings and set up RSVP. Also, I have found it convenient to check in guests onsite to verify their registration. Also, the EventBank supports several languages and meanwhile it works fast in China, unlike some international survey apps working slowly in China or Chinese apps without an English version.

Cons

Sometimes, I get confused about the two EventBank websites -.com and .cn because they both have English home pages while my administrator account is only valid in one website. So, upon logging in a new device on which where the right website is not saved as a bookmark, I have to try both sites to log in successfully.

I think it would be even better if there are more styles to choose from in the publishing events page?

Alessia M.

Easy Chamber of Commerce management

Reviewed on 2021-07-28

Pros

I like different features:
1. Members & Membership Management (renewal process is easy and time saving)
2. Events managment: easy, simple, intuitive, time saving, customizable.
3. Finance: autogenerate invoices and can be integrate with Quickbooks
4. Database and email campaign - easy to manage and time saving

Cons

I like most features and generally is very user-friendly. The APP is good to have but seems slower than accessing from the desktop. Overall there is nothing I really don't like or that is creating me a problem in managing the Chamber.