Salesflare

Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Jakob T.

• Customer Support Software

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

Reviewed on 2020-01-02

Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Pros

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Cons

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

At that time Pipedrive had been standing still for a while from a features perspective and the mobile experience wasn't really robust on Android. Salesflare - with its seamless Google integration quietly works in the background and provided a strong alternative to our prior system.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

Each of those other offering have their own sets of strengths of weaknesses. At the end Salesflare simply was a near-perfect match with what we needed at a cost that more than matched the offering.

Easiest to use CRM

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Pros

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Cons

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Zoho CRM, HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

Ease of use - instant tracking and clean interface. Some of these tech products (Zoho especially) feel like they are designed by engineers with no clue to graphic user interface. I appreciate the minimalist interface with the high functionality.

Response from Salesflare

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael V.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Not sure what to do without it really

Reviewed on 2019-12-19

We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Pros

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Cons

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

Kevin M.

The only CRM I trust

Reviewed on 2019-12-06

I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Pros

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Cons

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Lancelot R.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great for student management

Reviewed on 2020-08-18

We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Pros

The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Cons

the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

Bitrix24, Trello and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

The customer support was excellent and implementation was almost intuitive. The user interface was also much easier to manage.
Mike I.
  • Industry: Music

Easiest CRM to use

Reviewed on 2021-04-11

Pros

I love how easy they make it to organize your contacts. It's simple and straight to the point. Not a ton of unnecessary options like other CRMS

Cons

I wish the email workflows could be a little better.

Kimberly C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Love this product and ease of use

Reviewed on 2020-07-22

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Pros

Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Cons

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Michael C.

• Customer Support Software

CRM without loosing brain cells

Reviewed on 2020-07-29

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Pros

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour.

I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Cons

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

Vassilis S.

Easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 2018-03-15

Pros

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Cons

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

John V.
  • Industry: Human Resources

New features added often

Reviewed on 2018-09-27

Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Pros

SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

Response from Salesflare

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

• Industry: Sports

Easy To Use And Does The Job

Reviewed on 2020-07-15

I've had a great experience with Salesflare. It's worth at least a free trial!

Pros

I like the task list, it easily allows me to see a complete picture of my prospecting for the day. I also like the ability to easily change my pipeline.

I also like the ability to easily take notes and forecast sales based on my pipeline activity.

Cons

I would like to be able to prioritize my pipeline and easily change the order of my prospecting, which is possible, it just takes a little more thought.

Beven S.

Salesflare the BEST CRM

Reviewed on 2018-09-21

I've used a few CRM's and most of them you need a month of study and Youtube searches just to get stuck. Not with Salesflare, no these guys knew what a CRM should be and do and then they made it idiot proof for simpletons like me to get on top of my pipeline everyday.

I give them 10/10

Pros

They made something complicated very simple, for me it's all pros!!!

Cons

I have no cons that I can mention.thanks for making the tool.

Justin H.

• Customer Support Software

Salesflare is simple and clear

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

I use a high end CRM that has it's own opportunity management system. However, I found it clunky to use, and I turned to Salesflare because it was so visually easy to look at. And, that has made a huge difference. Combined with intelligent contact and company data lookup assistance, it makes it really easy to track where everyone is in the sales process.

Pros

Salesflare makes it easily to look at open sales opportunities in a single glance and decide what is most important to move people forward.

Cons

I haven't really run into any big trouble with Salesflare - I think tighter integration with my primary CRM would make a big difference, but I haven't actually taken the time to look into whether that is already possible or not, so can't say it is a weakness of Salesflare.

• Industry: Import & Export

Great product but price is not cheap

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

It's a tool that fit my needs of sales management it's simple and efficient.

Pros

It's an easy-to-use CRM, you have status for your management and you can drag and drop clients from one situation to another, etc.
It's integrated to the Gmail through a sidebar what makes things faster!

Cons

Price is high, could be 9 dollars year so small business could afford to pay for the tool and use it!

Response from Salesflare

Hello there! We understand cheaper is always more interesting, but CRMs are relatively underpriced already vs other software... plus you get a ton in return when using Salesflare specifically. If we don't boost your sales results by at least x10 the price of the software, then something is going wrong! :)

Mitch S.

It's Good

Reviewed on 2018-09-13

I have a digital marketing company. I like that the suggested tasks are automated based on emails I receive. Makes it easy and seems to be pretty accurate.

Pros

That I have a lifetime subscription and it does what I need it to do.

Cons

It doesn't have any built-in lead capture forms or a chatbot or anything easy and integrated.

Mohit J.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

• Customer Support Software

Great sales funnel and CRM tool

Reviewed on 2018-09-13

We use it as a goto software for sales CRM inside our organization

Pros

Kanban style board for managing the status of leads and also the integration with landingi works great. The landingi forms on submit directly sends leads to salesflare.

Cons

There is very limited capability to do drip campaigns.

Great CRM!

Reviewed on 2018-09-14

I love having a system online that I can run my prospects through and keep track of wins and losses. I also love that it's becoming more and more connectable to other services over time. I haven't had to tap into the Salesflare support very often, but when I do, they're ready to help right away ... love that!

Pros

Customizable sales funnel that can evolve as my company does.

Cons

That it's not yet connected to all the other services that I use (but it will be at some point :).

• Industry: Media Production

A great starter software

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

It's a great starting software with no bloated features and straigh to the point usability.

Pros

Salesflare's ease of use is it's strongest feature.

Cons

The simplicity may be a double edge sword as it lacks some features other bigger CRMs have.

• Used for 6-12 months

A CRM that is headed in the right direction

Reviewed on 2019-08-30

Salesflare integrates well with whatever email you are using. I like the side bar information panel.

Pros

This CRM is really made well for small businesses. It pulls in all your contact data from online sources and integrates it into your contact files.

Cons

This is an online web application. There is a mobile version and everything syncs well. The only thing i don't like it that it does not integrate with IFTTT.

Response from Salesflare

Hey! I see you're liking Salesflare and gave us 3 stars just for the lack of IFTTT integration. Our customers usually use Zapier or Integromat, which do the same, but more for business instead of consumer use. I hope that helps you to have a 5 star experience!

May A.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Used for 6-12 months

Salesfare SUCCESS :)

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

The Kanban/cards approach. I like the color coding and how I can move around my cards.

Cons

Nothing right now. They are constantly improving and also asking for our feedback, which I thoroughly appreciate.

Alexander C.

New style of CRM

Reviewed on 2017-01-11

I love the amount of time Salesflare gives me to really focus on what matters! Selling and supporting our customers and partners!

Pros

The synchronisation with the digital signature and other contact details.

Cons

'Reading' of all the e-mails in gmail, not only from one domain.

Bes M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very efective CRM

Reviewed on 2019-01-25

I have been using salesflare, to follow up the opportunities and it is great with the reminders for follow ups.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to scarp information from web about contacts.

Cons

No Cons that I can think about right now.

Jeroni V.

Reviewed on 2018-08-01

Joshua B.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Handy for addressbook

Reviewed on 2020-02-06

Pros

keeps track of interactions and automatically fills in addressbook

Cons

I couldn't work out how to setup webform integration

Cal T.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

CRM for Sales

Reviewed on 2018-09-26

Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Cons

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.