Salesflare

Intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses

4.7 /5 (119 reviews) Write a Review!

Dominique D.

• Customer Support Software

The CRM for the rest of us

Reviewed on 2020-07-23

The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Pros

Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Cons

No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

Ayman A.

• Customer Support Software

It's a must for freelancers

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Pros

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Cons

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

Damian R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Great sales pipeline management tool

Reviewed on 2018-12-13

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Pros

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Cons

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Rose D.
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

My favorite CRM so far

Reviewed on 2020-07-08

When we brought Salesflare on board, we were running off dozens of spreadsheets and it was unbelievably cumbersome. Our office was a group of 50-somethings who did things old-school. Then they hired me, and I dragged my favorite software with me, and made converts of them all. Do I hear an AMEN?

Pros

I know I'm not using Salesflare to it's full capability - I'm still learning about all the features and integrations and how best to use them for our business. But it's easy to use "out of the box" without a ton of training to make it (me) functional. The more I use it, the better I like it.

Cons

Sorting customers using filters is pretty awkward. If there's a way to make this easier, I'd love it even more.

Michael N.

• Customer Support Software

Great CRM for small businesses that need to close deals.

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

It's great! It suits my needs as my business setup is simple. When we get larger then we may need to change but even so, we probably won't.

Pros

I like the support and constant updates to the software. The android app is great as well

Cons

I don't have any faults that I can think off because you can always want something new and lose sight of what a CRM is meant for which is to keep you organised.

Craig M.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent sales pipe line software

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Pros

As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Cons

There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Ben B.
  • Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

Best value for money CRM.

Reviewed on 2020-07-08

I'm still using SalesFlare and won't be moving, need I say more.

Pros

Clear and simple functionality, to do the basics right with additional features.

Cons

There is little to unlike about SalesFlare, and this CRM was the most intuitive.

Jt B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great CRM and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

I started using it about 1.5 years ago, I would have to say its has been great as it helps me manage my sales funned and accounts.

Pros

Salesflare has done a great job developing and optimizing the software. The recent updates/revisions that have been released have made it a tool that I cannot run my business without.

Cons

Some of the way the information can be shared has clunky - perhaps I need to take some time and learn more of the functionality.

Gourav M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

An incredible CRM

Reviewed on 2019-01-17

We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

Pros

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Cons

We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Dries H.

• Customer Support Software

A crm that is actually easy and useful

Reviewed on 2020-07-22

Me & my team love using salesflare to manage the pipelines. The one tool that we acutally keep using as time goes by

Pros

The automated data entry, a lot of integrations and the clear overview of the pipelines

Cons

It could use a quotation / invoicing module

Craige hardel -.

• Customer Support Software

Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's...

Reviewed on 2018-04-13

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences

Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Pros

Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses

Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances

Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Cons

There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app

Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off

Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

Jonathan D.
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

The tape that holds my connections together.

Reviewed on 2018-04-10

Pros

There is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others.
'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week.
Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing.
All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.

Gilles D.

• Customer Support Software

A CRM you don't actually have to use - and I mean that in a good way

Reviewed on 2018-08-06

Pros

Salesflare is kind of an anti-CRM. It rocks so much internal automation (data enrichment, data input, tasks, follow-ups), seamlessly connects with your Gmail through a smart sidebar and is easy to integrate with whatever other sales tools you might be using that you end up spending a lot less time actually using it. It takes care of the tedious robot work so you have more time and mental space to focus on building better relationships. It's design and UI is everything you would expect from apps in this age: intuitive, visual and easy.

Cons

I would like to see Salesflare take some steps towards closer integration with LinkedIn, though that is more up to LinkedIn and them opening up their data infrastructure than it is about Salesflare.

Andres G.

• Customer Support Software

Use it to control my customer pipeline and follow up, contacts automation

Reviewed on 2018-04-03

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how automated the contact synchronization happens, social profiles auto population is another one of its nice features. Has all the features we need on a our CRM and also very affordable

Cons

Haven't encounter many cons for SalesFlare, though I have to admit this was our first experience with such tool, but over all we are pretty happy with it.

Stapho T.

• Customer Support Software

Couldn't be a bigger fan, always trying to get more people using it

Reviewed on 2020-07-09

Great, love the product and the people.

Pros

How easy data enrichment is. I've been on the back-end of 15-20k a year setups with other CRM's, and they didn't even come close in terms of enrichment.

Cons

That most of my friends are already locked in deep in other CRMs, making it difficult for them to make the shift to the superior Salesflare.

Ari eko P.

• Customer Support Software

simple and do that CRM must do

Reviewed on 2018-07-30

great for solopreneur, salesflare stable and have everything that will help our sales proccess

Pros

i very like salesflare because its simplicity also they have great user interface and great user experience, have many functionality that CRM must have, also have strong and solid support.

Cons

salesflare is simple and very good for solopreneur, if i want to invite teammate and the pricing is become pricey than salesflare alternative,

Steff P.

Must-have for your business

Reviewed on 2018-09-13

Absolutely wonderful. Great software.
Would definitely recommend.

Pros

The completeness, the versatility, the ease of use.

Cons

Maybe they should introduce timesheets..

Quinn E.

• Customer Support Software

Flexible tool for a growing sales team

Reviewed on 2017-01-11

Great experience with how easy it has been to integrate SalesFlare with our team members. Our users are left with more free time to focus on sales.

Pros

Great experience with how easy it has been to integrate SalesFlare with our team members. Users are on boarded quickly and not bogged down by copious amount of data entry or management. Our users are left with more free time to focus on sales.

Communication history is easy to track and our users can do the majority of what they need to do right from their gmail with the chrome extension.

Cons

Would like the ability to add more data customization for more robust analytics.

Vincenzo S.

• Customer Support Software

Great, yet simple and affordable CRM

Reviewed on 2017-01-11

Salesflare has helped me out a lot. No more procrastination on keeping up with sales leads, which used to be a real pain. Everything is easier smoother and more effective.

Pros

One of the most intuitive and kick ass sales management tools I've ever come across. Super simple to pick up, everyone of the team was going with it in no time.

Cons

The plugin for Gmail works only in Chrome.

Connor W.

Cheaper than Salesforce and makes CRM easy

Reviewed on 2019-04-11

Pros

Super easy and fast to track new cold prospects and find their information without so much data entry.

Cons

Setting up the flows can be a bit confusing, opening a client on the pipeline opens a small side panel and you have to click twice to read the details. Would love to see it open and stay in the pipeline view so I can click back and forth.

Davide C.

• Customer Support Software

SalesFlare: fast forward CRM for start-ups

Reviewed on 2018-11-21

A fantastic product, easy to setup and use, very flexible to manage pipelines in small Teams.

Pros

Intuitive UX/UI - competitive value for money - APP seamlessly integrated to immediately update opportunity status / actions after meeting with prospect / customer - customer success replies in semi-real time

Cons

One DB crash with few hours downtime (then fully recovered with no data loss)

• Customer Support Software

Best CRM and always up to date

Reviewed on 2019-07-31

Pros

Simple and a huge timesaver for managing my clients and salesfunnels.

Cons

There is no permission setting for adding my V.A

Paulo A.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Reviewed on 2019-02-18

Gary L.

Amazing platform

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

I will recommend it to my clients

Pros

Ease of use, price is very affordable, customer service was impeccable

Cons

There is nothing that I disliked aboutthe platform

Janosch F.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Pros

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.