4.6
Josef S.
Industry: Food Production

Ready-made campaigns

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

With Sociamonial campaigns we attract many more customers to our e-commerce store and get more sales.

Pros

I like that I can setup marketing campaigns in minutes due to many ready-made campaigns for example sweepstake, photocontests, referral, engagement, coupon e.t.c. I was looking for software that supports foreign languages but only Sociamonials can be translated by users to any language. Edit Language feature, which allows you to translate your campaigns into virtually any language and then customize it with ease. You can also use this feature to change the wording of buttons, alerts, email notifications, etc. even if it still in the English language. The founder really knows his stuff, and the support has been great.

Cons

Design and editing of templates could be improved.

Sriranga R.
Industry: Internet

A good Social Media Management Tool with few unique features

Reviewed on 7/17/2019

Sociamonials has so many features that help small businesses to manage multiple channels with ease, which can be customized for each channel and track the results with analytics. We had used other tools before, but none have had the analytics of this level. Definitely recommended.

Pros

Integrating user-generated content.
Analytics Report.
Adding video testimonials as social proof.
Within the minimal time, I was able to create campaigns.

Cons

Need more design templates.
Templates need a bit modern look. Many of them look outdated.
Navigation could be a bit more user-friendly.

Jorge edel A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

good product but could be better

Reviewed on 9/18/2019

Nice decent social media scheduler with nice amount of accounts available for the price compared to top dogs.

Pros

I like how it's much more flexible to have accounts than other social media schedulers out there. It also has a nice contest creator for better engagement and user capture.

Cons

UI needs an upgrade because it looks kinda old. Also I wich they also add POLLS to the contest. It would be an amazing way to capture leads and information about what people want

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Angela B.
Industry: Education Management

Sociamonials has some great product features

Reviewed on 6/25/2020

The introduction and training has been great. The company is responsive and helpful and wants to ensure a good customer experience.

Pros

I was looking for a social media platform to streamline our marketing. Sociamonials is great tool with the ability to post on several sites. You can preview and customize each site. You can schedule and track posts based on specific categories. You can also produce campaigns.

Cons

It is an intricate tool so it does take some learning and it is important to learn correctly to get the most out of the software with regards to analytics and tracking.

James B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Socialmonials, the social marketing platform your business will LOVE!

Reviewed on 7/19/2019

I am managing contests and sweepstakes campaigns, and measuring the effectiveness of them.

Pros

Socialmonials is an all in one social media marketing platform that makes managing contests and sweepstakes easy for your business to track, and find out what is giving you the best bang for your buck.
Then it's easy to see what generates engagement from your posts and social networks, and hopefully helps you acquire new customers, clients or patients.

Cons

As a marketer, sometimes software can be a bit hard to implement with so many options and features.
Socialmonials users have to have a general knowledge of setting up a social marketing platform, and businesses who use this platform should have a social media person who has some experience. As long as social media professionals use this platform, it is great.

Kimberly E.
Industry: Publishing

Sociamonials IDEAL for Social Media Marketers

Reviewed on 8/3/2020

Great! For my business, it allows me to help other creatives to focus on doing what they do--author a book and not have to perform the ever daunting task of keeping up with multi-social media platforms to access fans.

Pros

It provides access to all social media desired, including the harder to access via other apps--Instagram.

Cons

Can it be that it does too much? Like most SAAS the apps evolve. Not that I am complaining as an LTD supporter. But that is the only con.

Jared M.

SUPER useful for organization

Reviewed on 12/7/2019

SUPER useful tool though kind of slow with a ton of new users. Saved our team and myself personally, a ton of time.

Pros

As a main focus on social media marketing and other automation/digital marketing, this has done wonders for organizing our digital plans. And scheduling!

Cons

Occasionally slow load times on the platform. I think it was a large increase of new users and they may add more infrastructure to help speed it back up.

Matthias F.

Almost Too Much

Reviewed on 7/16/2019

We try to keep our costs low for our clients overall and now that every other agency on the block are starting to utilize their own dashboards it turned into a situation where I need to step up and do the same or I just don't have enough flash.

While I already use another program for staying on task with alternative gameplan choices, I didn't like the fact that I kept just exporting the social media calendar and leaving out there like a dead fish for them to look at.

Since they recently integrated an Agency dashboard, it has made it incredibly easy for me to send the agency sign in out to different clients so they can view and modify their own posts and they've been generous enough to let us White Label the whole process so it can scratch the itch I have of a more powerful Social Media scheduler by combining that with an in-platform lead generator and an agency dashboard that covers that whole process.

Pros

This software is so good at feeding into itself. I've got a few different programs that let me program posts to go out in advance, connect with my various social media profiles and all that and most of them go in the direction of integrating with content, generating posts, and also having in-product schedulers so that you can keep the creative process in one area.

But SociaMonials goes in a different direction than that. Instead of creating a platform in which you can create content for posting, it has created a platform with which you can keep leads all in one place. Their campaign utilizations are a great way to capture leads.

So instead of having a platform that can help you generate the content. It creates a platform that can help you turn your social media into an all-in-one lead generation area.

Often I will force users to Landing Pages that I've built through either the website or other software, but this instead let's me keep that all together which is a powerful alternative.

Cons

The design is a little minimalistic which made it intimidating at first. The platform itself isn't going to hold your hand and show you how to use it, but if you bite the bullet, make some dummy campaigns and posts and play around with the platform you can overcome that jump.

Additionally, sometimes it just gets to be a little bit busy to look at visually if you are just trying to jump in and tweak some information.

Beverley T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great tool for social media management

Reviewed on 12/5/2019

I was looking for a tool that was more affordable and practical than my previous social media management tool and this was it. The team is very responsive if you need help and they are friendly!

Pros

It feels like Sociamonials was created by social media marketing people. Often times you come across tools for social media and you're left wondering if the people who developed it actually have ever managed social media accounts! Sociamonials is very streamlined and I have really enjoyed using it on a daily basis. I like the fact that they offer custom pages to direct traffic to and make contests very easy to organize.

Cons

They're still growing but I wish there was a way to filter/group profiles together. Currently I am using "Categories" to organize the scheduling times, but when writing the actual posts, it'd be nice if I didn't have to see every single page I manage. Also would love if they offered a "Unselect all" when it comes to managing/adding accounts. It's a pain to uncheck everything manually when you have a lot of accounts to manage.

Mikkel T.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Brand New To The Software But So Far WOW

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

Pros

I have tried to use other software to manage all our social profiles but the layout is terrible. The stuff I want is hidden in the back and out of the way. With Sociamonials the good stuff is all upfront and the layout is easy to use.

Cons

So far I have not found any downside, I need to do some more tests on it, but so far two thumbs up.

Katharine C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Sociamonials for Social Media Posting and More!

Reviewed on 5/1/2019

I've tried a lot of posting tools and, by far, this one has been my favorite with features I just haven't seen on other tools. The customer support has also been very good -- with responses being either within minutes (chat) or, at least, within a day. I'm looking forward to using all the functionality and taking optimal advantage of everything it has to offer!

Pros

My agency had been using Hootsuite and just switched a few weeks ago to Sociamonials. In general, the interface is easier and more intuitive. Posting to social media platforms is quick and I like that there is a visual so you can see what the posting will look like. Reporting is well laid out and easy to comprehend. (It would be nice to be able to also tie reporting to demographics!) It is also less cumbersome to view the queue, sent, schedule, etc. than it is in Hootsuite. We are using shared accounts for multiple clients, which isn't ideal (but more cost effective). It does take some trial and error in order to benefit from all the features in the platform. For example, when posting to a Category, with multiple accounts you don't want to just post to "article post", you would want to create a more specific Category such as "Name of Organization - article post" so you can differentiate between clients. Lastly, I love that there are other features integrated into the tool including campaigns and share buttons. It is also great that I can tie certain accounts to specific Social Media Managers, instead of everyone seeing everything.

Cons

Our account has 30 profiles, which is GREAT since for most of our clients we only need 5 profiles: FB, TW, LI, IG, YouTube. So, it "invites" using it for multiple clients, yet everything is structured that it's not conducive to multiple clients. For example, it's harder to see reporting for just ONE of the clients, since all the data is based on the whole account, not just one client. That said, with some manipulation (i.e., you can create different tracking categories by client name), you can then benefit from the various features.

Response from Sociamonials

Thanks for the review!

Sheila B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

I ♥ Sociamonials!

Reviewed on 11/25/2019

Socialmonials saves me so much time in my health coaching business. I am able to take a little time each week to create posts and schedule them on the days and dates on which I want them to run. Being able to use the evergreen features saves so much time as well!

Pros

This software is so easy to set up and use. It took me minutes to set up my account, schedule my social media posts, and get them going! The reporting feature is fantastic as I can pull specific reports on post engagement. The Optimal Publishing time report is my absolute favorite feature as I can reschedule my posts for maximum engagement!

Cons

Nothing so far! I have yet to find something I dislike about this software!

Jane R.
Industry: Public Relations & Communications
Company size: Self Employed

Brilliant way to keep social feeds populated

Reviewed on 7/17/2019

Sociamonials has allowed me to automate some of my content for a couple of clients. This means I can be quicker when creating and posting content for them and not have to rely on live posting for stock or evergreen content. I've not tried the competitions/campaigns functionality, so I'm probably not using the system to its full capabilities.

Pros

I like the fact that, as a business user, I am able to have lots of profiles on the system and that I can sort them and my posts into categories. I like the fact there is a queue for evergreen content too, so I can upload something once and know it will be used again at a later date. The fact that I can also post to several networks at once and vary the post for each network before I publish is really handy too. The helpdesk is great, they respond really quickly, even given I'm in the UK and they're in the US.

Cons

There have been a few glitches but that's because the system is still fairly new and they have tried to resolve them quickly. I'd like the app to have more functionality (currently it's limited to sending through Instagram scheduled posts). It would be handy to be able to create and schedule other posts from the app as well as the web version. It'd also be handy to be able to bulk upload and for the publish screen not to be the default after most actions - it'd be helpful to go back to the screen you were last looking at.

Shoan S.

Ease of use 10+ Customer Service - 5 Star Application

Reviewed on 11/24/2019

Pros

This is solid software, really easy to use. It is intuitive and barely even needs a manual to understand how to build campaigns right out the gate.

I have generated thousands of leads almost overnight with my first go at using the software. The best part about this software is it appears to be more of a fun game for the prospects than a lead capture. People opt-in because of the gamification and stay for the rewards. It generates referrals like mad money and is a never-ending stream of leads, referrals and future strategic alliances.

Cons

There is a video trick that uses older technology, however, customer service showed me how to over-ride the issue with a simple hack that actually made it a more powerful program and convert at a higher level.

Jason G.
Industry: Real Estate

Great Addition to our Company

Reviewed on 8/2/2019

Took ,me a while to commit to this but once I did - everything has been flawless. Easy to get all team members on board.

Pros

Ease of use and linking all relevant Social Media Channels.

Cons

Like all of it but dropping Instagram posts to the Sociamonials App is a bit wonky but I will work it out

Lindsay P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Wonderful Platform for Managing Numerous Accounts!

Reviewed on 7/16/2019

Pros

The interface is user friendly and easy to use. There are numerous options and capabilities to customize posting for yourself and your clients. The agency dashboard allows for a highly upgraded experience for your high-end clients as well. They work hard to add new features and continue to upgrade the platform.

Cons

It does not allow for automatic posting to Instagram and you are not able to schedule Instagram posts in a grid view or save hashtag lists. It becomes problematic if you have a great deal of clients that require Instagram posting and need a specific aesthetic for their feeds. Aside from upgrading the Instagram features, we love the platform!

Dana T.
Industry: Retail

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/25/2019

Overall, it's quite helpful. I am a fan of the platform (easy to use) and it's super convenient for me to post when I want to do so and have it show up when I need it to most. It's fantastic!

Pros

I love that this software is a once and done solution to posting on my FB page. I like to set up posts on my time frame and Sociamonials helps me do that! I have lots of customization and it's one of my favorite things!

Cons

I didn't like that it tags each post with their name - socialpost each time. I asked about removing it since it seems a bit disingenuous and less spontaneous - but it wasn't possible according to the IT Team.

Carma S.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed on 7/16/2019

Pros

Socialmonials is the second social media management software I've purchased. The first one was a hot mess that often left my posts unposted or posted so late that they were no longer relevant.

Socialmonials is easy to use. The few glitches I've experienced were easily solved. If something doesn't post, you get an email letting you know so you can deal with it in a timely manner.

On top of all that, it is totally affordable! I've looked into other social media managers and just couldn't justify the cost for what I was getting. I'm so glad I heard about Socialmonials and invested in it for my business!

Cons

If I'm not careful, the posts will have double links, which looks weird.

Whitney L.

Great software

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 7/16/2019

It is great to be able to crosspost across social platforms so easily. And scheduling for Instagram! Love that. It has definitely saved some time managing so many different platforms for so many businesses.

Pros

There are numerous functions that you can do within Sociamonials. Very useful for my Marketing/PR business, especially handling multiple accounts.

Cons

Learning how to set up all of the campaigns and features. I basically only use it for social posting because the other aspects started getting confusing. It was a challenge to get my employees logged into their own accounts. I had to give up and just give them my password. And it keeps logging me out of my social accounts so it's a bit annoying to have to keep going back and resyncing my social accounts.

Hugo O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great for contests & landing pages

Reviewed on 7/16/2019

If you're looking for a tool that allows you to automate social media contests and sweepstakes, this is the tool you're looking for. It allows your company to keep track of anyone who ever entered your contests and start finding out fans and influencers. The analytics are really good for this.

While you can automate and schedule content - you don't have content templates and a built-in editor, which for me are super important to save time and make this a portable tool that can work with any device regardless of the software installed in it. This is something I've found it's really important in other tools. We use other social media management tools just because of the templates and built-in editor.

Pros

As a social media tool for contests/sweepstakes is really good. It comes with templates and a built-in editor for them. It's something you can't do with most of the other social media management tools. The analytics you can get with this tool are really good as well.

Cons

When it comes to creating content for social networks - it lacks a content editor and most importantly templates. You can just upload the content you make and type the text. That's it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Romolo L.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Socialmonials Review

Reviewed on 7/16/2019

My overall experience, with the tool and support, has been very positive, one more reason to add this tool to your arsenal for better marketing.

Pros

The tool is fully rounded and includes a lot more than you think, and that's because apart from giving you the ability to post, it has a great analytics platform that allows you to measure your social media effort. The plans provided are amongst the most affordable on the net and the functions amongst the best. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who wants to power up their social media efforts.

Cons

No real con but you must learn how to use all of the available functions before being able to use all of the options provided.

Lisa C.
Industry: Retail

Ease of use helps me focus on business not learning curve

Reviewed on 7/16/2019

Pros

It's logical, intuitive. Every time I clicked on something, as I was learning the software, it just worked. I have yet to use all the benefits of this software, but am actually looking forward to it! I have added Socialmonials into our social/marketing process. Lots of social softwares do the trick, but they can easily get more complicated than needed and that defeats the purpose. They also have servers go down and scheduled posts don't post. Socialmonials has the social channels I need and helps me reach them.

Cons

I am still using Tailwind for all of our Instagram posts since it schedules automatically. I also use Tailwind for Pinterest. I use Socialmonials for Facebook, Linked in and Twitter. I'd still LOVE to have them all in one place, but need the automatic posting for IG

Anick G.

Good Software

Reviewed on 11/24/2019

Good product and great support!

Pros

A lot for your money, and great support

Cons

Sometimes it is not working, failing to post publications

Viktor N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great reporting for social media publishing

Reviewed on 7/16/2019

Sociamonials works great, and we've enjoyed using it so far for social media publishing and reporting. We are currently working on integrating conversion tracking into our platform's sign up process to see how social and campaigns drive revenue. Once we launch our new platform, we're planning to launch some campaigns this fall.

Pros

We've been using social media publishing tools more than campaigns (due to going through internal changes), and I find reporting capabilities very insightful and gives us a great overview of user engagement on various social platforms where we share. They also make it easy to publish to Instagram.

Cons

The only thing that's missing is an easier way to add content to the publishing queue. Right now you have to be on the website to create posts to go out to social media platforms. It would be very helpful if there was something similar to Buffer, so we can add content quickly on smartphone or desktop. That's the only annoying thing.

Jose luis B.

Good Social media Tool

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

It´s a good tool with some opportunity areas, I hope you improve the tool

Pros

Its clear what accounts are selected to publish and the calendar tool is great, also the tools for giveaways and contest are a plus

Cons

I don´t understand well the management of workspaces and how they count the social media account, it`s weird

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10