Showing 158 reviews of 146

Showing 158 reviews of 146
Angela B.

Sociamonials has some great product features

Reviewed on 2020-06-25

The introduction and training has been great. The company is responsive and helpful and wants to ensure a good customer experience.

Pros

I was looking for a social media platform to streamline our marketing. Sociamonials is great tool with the ability to post on several sites. You can preview and customize each site. You can schedule and track posts based on specific categories. You can also produce campaigns.

Cons

It is an intricate tool so it does take some learning and it is important to learn correctly to get the most out of the software with regards to analytics and tracking.

Anneline B.

Stop paying too much for a social media management tool

Reviewed on 2019-05-02

I use the tool for my clients and it saves a ton of time - especially the requeue feature.

Pros

It does pretty much what Meet Edgar does but:
a) For a fraction of the cost
b) With additional marketing campaign features

Cons

It is new and still has a few bugs and functionality challenges. However, the support and dev team are quick to hear you out and make changes to improve the app.

Jane R.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Brilliant way to keep social feeds populated

Reviewed on 2019-07-17

Sociamonials has allowed me to automate some of my content for a couple of clients. This means I can be quicker when creating and posting content for them and not have to rely on live posting for stock or evergreen content. I've not tried the competitions/campaigns functionality, so I'm probably not using the system to its full capabilities.

Pros

I like the fact that, as a business user, I am able to have lots of profiles on the system and that I can sort them and my posts into categories. I like the fact there is a queue for evergreen content too, so I can upload something once and know it will be used again at a later date. The fact that I can also post to several networks at once and vary the post for each network before I publish is really handy too. The helpdesk is great, they respond really quickly, even given I'm in the UK and they're in the US.

Cons

There have been a few glitches but that's because the system is still fairly new and they have tried to resolve them quickly. I'd like the app to have more functionality (currently it's limited to sending through Instagram scheduled posts). It would be handy to be able to create and schedule other posts from the app as well as the web version. It'd also be handy to be able to bulk upload and for the publish screen not to be the default after most actions - it'd be helpful to go back to the screen you were last looking at.

Hugo O.

Great for contests & landing pages

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

If you're looking for a tool that allows you to automate social media contests and sweepstakes, this is the tool you're looking for. It allows your company to keep track of anyone who ever entered your contests and start finding out fans and influencers. The analytics are really good for this.

While you can automate and schedule content - you don't have content templates and a built-in editor, which for me are super important to save time and make this a portable tool that can work with any device regardless of the software installed in it. This is something I've found it's really important in other tools. We use other social media management tools just because of the templates and built-in editor.

Pros

As a social media tool for contests/sweepstakes is really good. It comes with templates and a built-in editor for them. It's something you can't do with most of the other social media management tools. The analytics you can get with this tool are really good as well.

Cons

When it comes to creating content for social networks - it lacks a content editor and most importantly templates. You can just upload the content you make and type the text. That's it.

Lisa C.

Ease of use helps me focus on business not learning curve

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Pros

It's logical, intuitive. Every time I clicked on something, as I was learning the software, it just worked. I have yet to use all the benefits of this software, but am actually looking forward to it! I have added Socialmonials into our social/marketing process. Lots of social softwares do the trick, but they can easily get more complicated than needed and that defeats the purpose. They also have servers go down and scheduled posts don't post. Socialmonials has the social channels I need and helps me reach them.

Cons

I am still using Tailwind for all of our Instagram posts since it schedules automatically. I also use Tailwind for Pinterest. I use Socialmonials for Facebook, Linked in and Twitter. I'd still LOVE to have them all in one place, but need the automatic posting for IG

Patricia Q.

Sociamonials delivers its valu

Reviewed on 2019-11-24

The Sociamonials team does a great job communicating new features, problems, and anything related to the service. They are very responsive to the chatbox on the website.

Pros

Sociamonials makes it very easy to manage social media accounts and schedule any post for Facebook (Timelines, Pages and Groups), LinkedIn and Twitter.

Cons

You must have the sociamonials app in your phone to publish in instagram.

Chris C.

Great software backed up great team

Reviewed on 2019-07-17

One of the other great features (and an importantly one in my opinion) is the team behind the software. It is obvious [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are dedicated to producing the best social media marketing tool in this space so I am confident it will go far. Had to ask a few things from support and the response was quick and solved my issues.

Pros

Hands down the best feature about socialmonials is the simplicity and ease of making social media marketing . I love the calendar feature so I can see my marketing campaigns mapped out for the next few months (I like to work in chunks of a few months). Also love the ability to integrate my analytics as I am a bit of a data geek.

Cons

Not many actually. The software doesn't complicate the process which makes it super easy for me to get my work done quickly and efficiently (without getting distracted).

Danielle G.

A time saver

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Pros

What I like the most is the time that I save by programming my publications on social media.

Cons

I would have liked more integrations with email marketing software. I have yet to use the campain feature because my autoresponder is not integrated.

David W.

Exceptional value capped by amazing support

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Promotions - especially via influencers, are critical to my business. Sociamonials just makes it easy!

Pros

Before committing to Sociamonials I searched high and low for a powerful, yet intuitive tool to run promotions. There were lots of tools but most offered very limited functionality. Those with lots of functionality came with clutter and complexity. The two best I found were outside my budget.

Sociamonials didn't even come up in my search but it popped up under an email offer. (might be time for serious SEO.) It ticked EVERY box: Power, simplicity, value, teams and amazing support.

Cons

It does not integrate with Pinterest which is very important to us. However, I am aware that they have applied for approval and are bogged down waiting for Pinterest to come to the party. From multiple, first-hand experiences, I know just how hard it is to get decisions out of Pinterest so I'm confident it will eventually happen :(

Joseph W.

Exceptional value

Reviewed on 2019-07-17

Overall, I am very pleased to have found Sociamonial. My team and I have used countless social media management apps, and we're loving Sociamonial right now.

Pros

The founder and the support team are gracious and helpful. The app is excellent and is loaded with features that help us and our clients manage social campaigns.

Cons

It's hard to pick an answer. We have the agency account and switching client workspaces had a small learning curve initially. However, once we understood the unique concept we were up and running very quickly.

Philip K.

Grear product

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Pros

Very easy to use and customer support is excellent

Cons

No real cons value for money was excellent

Liam D.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2019-11-25

My business is growing as a result of Sociamonials and I will continue to use it in the future. It has especially helped with keeping organised in terms of social media management.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the fantastic additional audience growth features which I feel really help my business and the customer support is also brilliant

Cons

The User Interface is what I like least about the software as I don't find it very appealing

Steven M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Ever Growing Functionality

Reviewed on 2019-07-17

Still learning how to use it.

Pros

Access to many features that simplify the task of social media management as well as running contests. They seem very concerned with continually updating their features.

Cons

No automatic posting to Instagram. Good size learning curve but that's only because there are so many features! :)

Jason C.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

SociaMonials Is Worth More than what it costs

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Pros

it just makes it easy to put my reviews into the system. and then schedule it for posting. It's just a simple thing.

Cons

I am not sure if this is a systemic issue with IG but posting requires me to go to my mobile APP to complete the posting.

Catarina B.

Great platform to queue posts

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Very good experience. I like that I can reference back to old posts and see how they performed

Pros

It is extremely user friendly once you figure it all out. Customer service was very responsive and patient with me when I was trying to figure it all out.

Cons

That it does not post directly to Instagram

Kelly speers I.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Social Media platform that even I can use

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Socialmonials has been great. we are now able to market coffee card giveaways to get more engagements with our clients and followers.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to run social media marketing campaigns.

Cons

Like any software, the learning curve and account connections can be a pain to get right.

Fred V.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

All in one social marketing tool

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

I like that you're able to run just about any kind of social content you can think of whether it's a photo, video or giveaway contest.

Pros

I really like the social CRM. You're able to keep track of all the people that have interacted with your social campaigns.

Cons

The campaign templates are a bit basic. They could use some updating.

Juan Q.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Good for Social managment automation

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Pros

It provides constant updates and improvements
It is very reliable and works for social media management
Post scheduling, Post creation.

Cons

It's still a growing company; I will like to see them with higher FB community for support or news releases.

Nalin W.

Premium Social Media Management Service

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Trying to build an engaged social media following has become possible using the suite of options offered through the sociamonials system, which just leaves the "standard scheduling posts" software services in the dust.

Pros

The sofware has been well thought through with lots of potential and novel ways to build a brand online using social media in ways that many of the standard software options just don't offer, such as video reviews, competitions and sharing of content

Cons

Not as intuitive as other software options, but once you get the hang of things, you won't go back

Samantha V.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

A great way to stay engaged

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

As a professional cuddler not associated with a big brand name like Cuddlist or Cuddle Sanctuary, I need to establish my brand to be unique. Social media has been hard for me to keep up with consistently, but Sociamonials has made it easy. I've noticed growth in my email list, high engagements, and a more organized content calendar due to the built-in one in Sociamonials. Highly recommend testing it out and see if this social media manager is for you!

Pros

I can post without having to log into my accounts and getting addicted to my social feeds

Cons

When logging into personal Facebook it imports ALL the Facebook groups you're an admin for, even the dead ones you haven't touched in years.

Brian A.

Top Of the Social Media Software game

Reviewed on 2019-04-23

In short, Socialmonials solves the main problem that other social media service software programs do not...and that is it allows you to truly market.

Pros

It is very complete. The campaign and email functions are what really separates it from the pack. This company understands that to make Social Media work for you, it takes more than just posting. So, the promotions it can create make this software stand out

Cons

As of writing this, you cannot post directly to Instagram with it. However, they are working on getting their API approved so it will soon be able to.

Akshay G.

Great social media management platform

Reviewed on 2019-07-19

This app gives a nice dashboard and pretty good reporting features. Will be much more beneficial once we have the agency features completed

Pros

- Powerful Dashboard for complete social media management
- Building engaging social contests and viral sweepstakes within minutes
- Scheduling and automating the content on FB, Linkedin and Instagram

Cons

- Templates can be improved and make it more engaging

Chris S.

Great SMM tool!

Reviewed on 2019-07-17

Pros

Price
Customer service

Cons

Nothing to complain about to be honest its all good

Mahdi B.

Its a good concept if it works

Reviewed on 2019-07-18

Its aa good idea but unfortunately its hard to navigate and the dashboard is not what you expect from a social media software you expect

Pros

It's a good tool to bring all of your social media posts under the same roof

Cons

it's very difficult to work with especially when you schedule a post and a lot of times does not work