TIMIFY

Online Scheduling and Resource Management Software

4.4 /5 (18 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
Melvin W.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Five Stars All Round

Reviewed on 11/14/2018

TIMIFY provides a way both I and my clients can keep track of appointments, it also gives them the flexibility to schedule appointments at their leisure. For me, I can enter appointments wherever I am, at the treatment room or on the go and know it will always be up to date.

Pros

Ease of setting up an account, integrating it with my website and Facebook page and not needing to give clients step by step instructions, its very intuitive.

Cons

Unable to change bookable times of individual days, only days per week which then carry throughout the year. For example most days I work 9.30am - 2.30pm then 6.30pm - 9pm, however when I'm with a Corporate Client work 9am - 5pm so need to amend the diary to enable their employees to book online, but doing so has allowed other clients to slip in at times I wouldn't normally be working.

Response from TIMIFY

Hi Melvin,

Thanks for your review. We¿re really happy you find our software so helpful.

Have you tried out our Shift Planner tool? It gives you the flexibility to set your schedule exactly as you wish, to address the concern you outlined. Here¿s some more info¿(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ft5CYmG9cI). If you haven¿t tried the Shift Planner, and are not a Premium user, contact our CRM via the live chat on our website, who will be happy to give you a complimentary trial for 10 days.

Best,
Your TIMIFY team.

Anna-maria S.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Timify - gives you more time for things that really matter

Reviewed on 11/16/2018

So, I only need TIMIFY once a year for about a month for my unsalaried work. It's just to let people book a "Santa-Service" for their kids (catholic tradition). When I found TIMIFY I was relieved, because it saved my so much time - i don't need to be home, so that people can call me and book their dates on phone. They can do it on TIMIFY and I can easily check dates from everywhere I am. It helps you to focus on important things and is easy to use and handle. If you're in trouble or having problems you can't solve by reading the manuals oder FAQs, costumer service is accessible and replies within a short period (only a few hours, depending on the time you contact them).

Pros

TIMIFY is totally easy to use, even if you're not a pro by building a website. You only need to follow the guidance tour.
Your costumers can book free dates by different employees of your business - you're allowed to fill in your hours, block dates, set different booking times for your employees and set varying panels for your costumers to complete.
If someone books by a time you're already blocked, you can easily cancel the reservation.
Thumbs up for the fact that you can use TIMIFY on Smartphone, Tablet or PCs. So you're not relied on working from home or a static working place.
I'm most excited about their costumer service. Without being intrusive, they give you the feeling to always be responsive and helpful. You'll get Mails, asking if everything is fine and ask you to give constructive feedback. If there's anything you complain or don't understand, they will work as fast as possible to fix your problem or accommodate concerning your wishes.
So I can completely recommend you TIMIFY for your business!

Cons

If you wanna test the classic version, you're automatically testing the premium version - that's a little bit confusing, but the costumer service is working on that problem already.

Response from TIMIFY

Dear Anna-Maria

We're delighted you found our software so beneficial. Thanks for taking the time to tell us!

As you said, our customers will be able to decide when they want to star the 14 day free Premium trial. We know that can be confusing and we are working to change this as fast as we can.

Once again thanks a lot!

Your TIMIFY team

Industry: Management Consulting

Seems to be stuck in v1.0

Reviewed on 11/13/2018

At some point, I will move to a more advanced online calendaring platform, but right now, i have so many meetings occuring daily, I will have to wait until I have a break in my schedule.

Pros

Like other online calendars, it's easy for me to send out a link to it and anyone can book time with me.

Cons

There are SO many:
* The user cannot select the time zone
* it is very hard for the external user to change their appointment
* The user interface is bizarre to say the least. For instance, when you write a name in the 'Service/Title' field, you then have to move your mouse down to select it. Why not just write it in the field? When you select a time to enter an appointment, you have to select when it starts, then how long it is? Why? Have you ever used Microsoft office? I should just be able to drag across the calendar slot, and on and on...
* The Timify calendar does not integrate well with Outlook or Gmail calendar.
* Why can't I see more information about the booking just with a mouse over? Why can't I mouse over the appointment, then copy and paste key elements of the appointment?

Response from TIMIFY

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's really valuable for us.

In response to your comments, our IT team have been working for the last year on TIMIFY 4.0, which will be released in February 2019. It addresses each point you have made (and more), and will offer significantly enhanced usability and functionality, for the user and their customers. We are sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced, but please be assured, we are working hard on developing what we hope will be something really special.

In the meantime, we hope you will continue using our software and let us know how you find the new version.

If there is any further feedback you would like to give, or anything you would like to discuss in terms of suggestions, our CRM team would love to talk to you. It sounds like you use our software a lot and your feedback would be appreciated. You can contact then from the chat box on our homepage

Thanks again for your time.
The TIMIFY team.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Rowland S.
Industry: Computer Hardware

Good not great

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

Good not great, TIMIFY suggest they take on board customer comments but I’m none the happier with it than I was day one. If some simplification changes were to be made it would be a great tool but sadly it only rates as clunky but functional in my opinion. Currently experiencing difficulty with the client email confirmation not working currently waited 2 days and still no response.

Pros

client data storage and calendar booking system.
It’s nice that it keeps a service history and also the ability to email the client booking details.

Cons

No function to view customer address details from the appointment directly, this causes the user to lookup the customer from the client database and view from within client details. Very clunky process for a mobile service provider using the app on a mobile device, a quick link to customer address details from the booking preview would solve this.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Gerhard B.
Industry: Medical Practice

Short Review

Reviewed on 11/16/2018

Fast and reliably managment of work flow, especially the daily timetable!

Pros

It is easy to handle, patients find it very convenient, and most important at all they can make an appointment very fast, this is helpful both for patients and our work in daily routine

Cons

Only thing we are really missing: a possibility to directly rmember patients on their appointment via sms , still not all people check their Email!

Response from TIMIFY

Hallo Dr. Bencsits,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your positive review about TIMIFY, we appreciate it a lot and are happy to hear that it has been beneficial for your medical practice.

About the SMS function, a member of our customer support team will contact you soon to offer you this possibility, we haven't made it public yet, but you could be one of the first to use it. :)

Thanks again,

Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

Perfect solution for small busineses

Reviewed on 12/13/2018

Excellent.

Pros

It is very easy to use and intuitive. Also, unless you decide to use some of its premium features, it is totally free. Yes!! totally free, for real, and no ads. It is also very easy to use for your customers.

Cons

I think, nevertheless, that the premium features are too costy for small companies, perhaps some intermediate solution would be appreciated by some users like me. I would like to have access to only some of the premium features.

Yohann W.
Industry: Automotive

I like to use your software

Reviewed on 11/13/2018

I am very satisfied, and my requests are processed quickly

Pros

It is easy to use, and i can manage the planning of my all employees.
It also serves me in my accounting.

Cons

I would like to be able to manage sending SMS at each appointment, and to program

Response from TIMIFY

Hello Yohann,

We're delighted you find our software so beneficial. Thanks for taking the time to tell us!

We are working on offering our customers the possibility to send as well SMS reminders. We'll let you know as soon as that function is available.

Nathalie B.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very good software

Reviewed on 11/13/2018

I use Timify everyday, at least 10 times a day to planify my actions and it's very simple and clear.

Pros

I first chose Timify because it was free, I was looking for an easy and free software, and I don't regret my choice.

Cons

The fact that I didn't discover Timify sooner !

Response from TIMIFY

Thanks for the awesome review, Nathalie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we really appreciate you being a loyal customer.

Thanks for taking the time to tell us!

Your TIMIFY Team!

Laura P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

A great online feature for my growing business.

Reviewed on 1/3/2019

Pros

The customer support is fantastic. It's great that you can add all resources and that they have access to Timify on the go. Payments are handled by Timify and gives the business more security with cancellations and the business terms and conditions.

Cons

Clients are complaining that they are unable to book and pay for more than one treatment at a time, such as back to back treatments or block bookings on different days. I was told this feature would be coming soon, so I look forward to it.

Ness K.
Industry: Music

Timify

Reviewed on 11/14/2018

Saving time by non being obliged to call every client to find a new rdv date

Pros

Timify is quite easy to use, and very useful

Cons

I miss the "every two weeks" button in the reccurence system

Response from TIMIFY

Hi Ness, thanks for your review. Just wanted to tell you the good news that we're working on a new version of our product that will include a huge update in the Recurring bookings. Among many others "every X weeks" button is part of the new version.

Huchet J.
Industry: Maritime
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

EX

Reviewed on 8/10/2018

Pros

The ease with which we can make appointments, ergonomics pleasant. and the responsiveness of your advisors, and your developers.

Cons

It would be superb, in the ptochaines versions of company, that the resources are movable in the categories

Taisseana R.
Industry: Cosmetics

TIMIFY HAS BEEN AWESOME

Reviewed on 11/13/2018

My overall experience with TIMIFY has been amazing. It has helped me tremendously when it comes to keeping help with my business schedule, keeping up with my clients, easy to make changes, sending out reminder emails automatically and most of all being on my phone and MacBook for easy access.

Pros

What I like most about TIMIFY is that it is easy to use and very helpful when it comes to booking my appointments as well as helping me keep up with how much money I average each week/month.

Cons

I just hate that I didn't find it sooner. I wasted a lot of money looking elsewhere.

Response from TIMIFY

Dear Taisseana,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this awesome review, your feedback really is appreciated by us.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Camille P.
Industry: Medical Practice

Great Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 11/13/2018

I have used at least three other scheduling systems and this one is very easy to use and navigate through. I really like the set up and it's overall appearance.

Pros

Very easy to use and free for basic use.

Cons

That I have to pay for premiere use... other than that, I can't think of anything :)

Response from TIMIFY

Hallo Camille,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your positive review about TIMIFY, we appreciate it a lot and are happy to hear that it has been beneficial for you and your medical practice!

Candace D.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 11/13/2018

Scheduling is very easy and the email notifications are great

Pros

I love that you are able to make appointments for any staff member from anywhere using the site or the app

Cons

Unable to see all employees working on a given day. Only allows weekly view for 5 employees max

Kurt russell M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

AWESOME and VERY CONVENIENT

Reviewed on 7/5/2017

Pros

- Easy booking
- Convenient
- Fast and Reliable
- Better Customer Service

Everything just works better with Timify. The time has come that everything is digital. More effective and efficient. Superb!

Soner E.
Industry: Sports

Very good calender

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Pros

Easy to use and our customers like it to book times.

Cons

Good to book times and the app is very good and our customers get email reminders when they book a time

Response from TIMIFY

Hi Soner,

Thanks so much for your review, your feedback really is appreciated by us.

Your TIMIFY team

Industry: Retail

Online booking

Reviewed on 11/13/2018

What we like is that we earned times to do other things while people book there appointments online

Pros

We can integrate it on Facebook and on our website for online appointments

Cons

It's Not the most complete software for what we need but it becomes better

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Julien R.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

The upgrade cost too much

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 11/19/2018

Pros

Seems the upgrade proposed cost too much compared to the additionnal features it proposes.
Reduce the price to get more clients

Cons

ease of use is the main thing, but price for the upgrade is out of budget

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10