EBizCharge

Web-Based Payment Processing Solution for Merchants

4.5 /5 (36 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
Jole K.
Industry: Automotive

eBizCharge review EXCELLENCE

Reviewed on 2016-09-28

I have been using eBiz for several years, this is the Best Customer Service vendor for credit cards I have ever experienced. It is very user friendly, and the quality of the product is Great. I can not say anything bad about this product. If we have had a problem they have always been there to assist us in a timely manner, you don't get put on hold for long wait times and you always get a live person. When you speak to a person they are always friendly and happy to assist you. Excellent Product, Excellent Service, I would recommend this to anyone.

Pros

Being user friendly

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Jole,

Thanks for the positive feedback.

We are happy to hear that our focus on Customer Support is showing through feedback such as yours.

We are committed to helping our community, so thank you for the positive feedback Jole.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other issues.

David A.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

eBiz and Justin Giltner are awesome!!!

Reviewed on 2016-09-09

Yes, your company is great to expedite credit card processing for our national company.. Justin, is the very best and most knowledgeable..

Pros

speed

Cons

na

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi David,
Glad we could help you and keep things running smoothly. Let us know if anything else comes up or any questions you may run into. Have a great day!

Thanks,

Justin

Nicket B.

Good

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Pros

I like that I can access it in quick book and it very easy to operate I would say it work well overall.

Cons

It is quite slow to load so that can be problematic when trying deal with customer in a timely fashion.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Nicket,

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated! We are glad you are happy with the solution. I will have the support team look into the load time for you, it may be something we can find an easy solution to. We appreciate the feedback.

Mandie C.
Industry: Utilities

Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016-09-06

For any mistake I make through the system the customer service always goes above and beyond to ensure everything is done correctly. I've started calling Rodney directly and he will take the time to find a solution to my problems. I highly recommend this service based on the service I receive from Rodney.

Pros

It integrates with my accounting program easily and is clear to understand

Cons

I'm happy with it.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Thank you Mandie, we are here to help! Also very pleased to know our product is a good fit for you!

Gladys G.

I keep waiting for the shoe to drop.....

Reviewed on 2017-01-19

It's been 6 months now and CBS continues to deliver as promised. Every month I get out my calculator and brace for an AHA! moment but month after month everything is exactly as it should be. It kind of messes with my head! Also, the customer service has been fantastic. My questions are always answered in a professional and timely matter.
Of course it's in my blood to continue looking for the broken promise but I'm feeling less and less confident that I will ever see it with Century Business and that's fine with me.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Thank you for the review Gladys. We are so glad to hear the positive feedback and it's a pleasure having you as a customer :)

Catherine N.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2015-01-08

Our employees can't say enough good things about this processor. CenturyBiz points out things we can use before we even know we need them. We have realized substantial savings in our processing fees. Software is tops in the "User Friendly" category. Highest kudos to their Customer Service reps, techs and management. Always available. Our favorite vendor!

Response from Century Business Solutions

It's been a pleasure serving you. Looking forward to another great year!

Best,

Zahra Bajgiran

Director of Marketing

Robyn T.

We have been happy with eBizCharge and functionality of the customer portal.

Reviewed on 2017-11-27

Pros

I like that it is easy to see the transactions in the eBiz portal and to create custom reports. It has also been great to have the support documentation that is available online.

Cons

Please create a service ticket structure for support issues. As a customer, I want to see the status of my support issue more clearly. Emailing to a generic mailbox for support makes it difficult to reference multiple issues that occur near the same time period. Having a ticket structure would also make it easier for customers like us to communicate issues/resolutions across our global developer teams who need updates on the status of issues with our gateway integration. It would also make it clearer who our contact is for each issue. We have experienced times where the support person has to locate an email that we sent to support, but there was no ticket reference number assigned, so we spent time describing the issue instead of them just being able to pull it up.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Robyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this great review. We really appreciate the feedback you provided and we're always looking for ways to improve our customer experience :) We will make sure to discuss ticket structure as a team and see how we can implement it in future communications. Please don't hesitate to give additional feedback to our support team anytime.

Jerry K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

CBS Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019-07-22

I selected Century Business Systems a year ago, July 2018, and they have proven to a reliable, dependable merchant services company that also provides extraordinary customer service. We encountered two separate integration issues that the Client Services Assistant Manager, Rodney Johnson, resolved with his technical expertise and persistence. Our customers pay electronic invoices seamlessly with the utmost confidence. The best part is that Century Business Systems fees are lower than our previous merchant service providers.

Pros

The ease of installation and its usability. It required minimal training.

Cons

There is nothing that we dislike about the software.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Thanks for your great feedback, Jerry! We'll pass it along to Rodney. We're glad you love the solution.

Elizabeth R.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Client Services

Reviewed on 2019-12-28

Pros

Client Services go out of their way to solve problems.

Cons

I have nothing to contribute here. Why do you insist that I write something negative here?

Response from Century Business Solutions

Thanks for your feedback, Elizabeth! We're glad you love the solution.

Hal C.

Title: Pleased as Punch

Reviewed on 2016-09-02

Rodney Johnson is most knowledgeable and supportive. He works with me on line to solve processing problems. He is prompt with accurate professional answers.

Pros

Prompt and accurate answers

Response from Century Business Solutions

Thank you Hal, always a pleasure sir!

Tom L.
Industry: Computer Software

Great customer support!

Reviewed on 2017-12-20

Cost saving on credit card processing and handling. Better customer service with self-serv payment portal.

Pros

In addition to the lower credit card processing rates Century offers, the application integrates with our ERP system and was easy to deploy.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and are always so happy to hear about positive customer support experiences. We are here if you ever need anything.

Cindy S.

New Software Experience

Reviewed on 2016-09-28

We are brand new customers. The conversion went very smoothly. End of day reports were customized to meet our needs. Customer service staff has been very skilled, informative, patient, and friendly. Great experience!!

Response from Century Business Solutions

Thanks for the feedback Cindy! We will surely let our Support Team know that all their hard work and efforts are showing through with customer satisfaction.

Please let us know if we can assist you with any of our solutions.

Thanks again Cindy,

Brittany E.

Credit Card Error

Reviewed on 2016-09-29

I had an issue with a CC being declined but it still kept the auth Id and transaction ID in my sales order. I spoke with Justin and he helped me fix the problem and get the invoice out.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Brittany,

Thanks for your positive feedback on our support and services. We will pass along this message to Justin.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Tony B.

THE solution for business on the go!

Reviewed on 2015-01-12

We needed a tool to enable mobile processing and I was surprised to see how competitive eBizCharge rates are, especially for a small size business like us. A simple math revealed that I could get more and do more with this software. We have never had problems and feel great knowing that the gateway is PCI compliant.
We are going to use the software for my web site shopping cart as well.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Pleasure doing business with you!

Mike S.

Best service provider we've ever had!

Reviewed on 2015-06-02

I have been their customer for a little over 2 years now. Their payment gateway beats every other solution in the market. Daily reports can be easily accessed on the portal and recurring payments can be easily managed via their gateway integration. Very agile and responsive staff, I love their support people.

Response from Century Business Solutions

It's been a great pleasure serving your business.

Kerry C.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Century Business Solutions Is The One Stop Shop For Companies Credit Card Processing Needs!

Reviewed on 2016-10-31

My experience with Century Business Solutions has been nothing but wonderful! I started out by having a major problem with my current credit card processor who dropped one of our online stores because we sold pre-owned parts. I found your company online - because I wanted a new solution that would process walk-in orders, over the phone orders, and payments on both of our oscommerce stores. When I called in I was connected with Tristan Wynn who got an earful from me in the beginning of our conversation because I have had nothing but bad luck with credit card processors in the past. Tristan made himself available anytime I needed to talk, he answered questions for me and when he didn't have the answer he got the question answered for me. He was honest, he didn't feed me any line of crap. He just told me what your company could do and so far with the results and solutions we see - everything is spot on and you guys have a great solutions! You are in my opinion the one stop shop for credit card processing with your POS, mobile app, and ecommerce solutions!

After signing the paperwork to get setup with Century Business Solutions - our account was approved within 24-48 hours which was great as well because our one online store was down - the only thing we could accept was paypal. After getting approved Tristan got me in touch with Brian "Gio" Giovannone - Client Services Specialist who worked with me over the phone on getting both of our online stores setup, with special source identification so we can see what payments come from what store. We did some test transactions, and all seemed to be working good with the stores! Gio also helped me get POS software installed on my computer, and setup users for the others in the office that need access to it.

Tristan & Gio are top notch! Very Professional & very helpful!

This all took place last week - October 27th. This morning I come into the office and we got two orders online - I had some questions about them. I reached out to Tristan who pointed me to support team. I worked with an Alex - then processed a very large $96,000.00 transaction and then spoke with a Kristina Engen - to verify that payments went through, that everything on your end looked good. Alex and Kristina were also very helpful, made me feel good about some of our first transactions with your company. I look forward to our future dealings with Century Business Solutions and your whole team!!

Pros

I love how everything is integrated from the POS terminal to our online websites, etc. And I love the ease of use/straight forward approach to your software!

Cons

None so far!

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for the positive feedback!

At Century Business Solutions, we strive to ensure that your taken care of from start to finish.

If you have any questions regarding your integration, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

We are here to help.

Bryan K.
Industry: Security & Investigations

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020-06-17

One of the worst customer experiences I have ever had. I not only called, but also got on chat trying to get a few questions answered to determine if this would be a good fit for my company or not. The 4 separate people that I spoke to were useless and refused to answer my questions. They kept trying to transfer me to someone else and refused to answer my questions.

Pros

NONE. I found zero positives about this company based on the limited experience I had with a couple of terrible customer service reps.

Cons

No one is willing to answer questions
They treat people like crap
TERRIBLE COMPANY AND I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Marie N.

Ebiz has always been professional, prompt and easy to work

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

I have never had issues or problems with this software and that makes me ecstatic!! On top of that they have saved us money:)

Cons

We have Sage accounting and anytime I do a Sage upgrade I have to reinstall EBiz. So I do need to call and have them reinstall it for me but they are always accessible and quick to get it done!

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hello Marie, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we're so glad that EBizCharge is integrating well with your Sage accounting software. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future. Thanks again, Marie!

Sara A.

had to call to get a card capture completed, because we were past the window to push the charge thru

Reviewed on 2017-11-22

Pros

have the ability to process transactions myself, the application is user friendly and allows us to better monitor each charge

Cons

very slow to load - specifically the POS, very slow to load. this is frustrating when on the phone with a customer that wants to pay their bills, but have to wait for the POS to load.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Sara,

Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear the solution is easy to use. I will have the support team look into the slow load time for you as it may be something we can find a quick solution to. If you ever aren't 100% satisfied with the way the solution is running please don't hesitate to contact our support team, they are always happy to help. We appreciate the feedback.

Jeannie L.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: Self Employed

Customer Support gets 10 Stars!!!

Reviewed on 2017-01-13

I am a new customer with Century Solutions and their eBizCharge system. I am in South Florida and Customer Service is in Irvine, CA; a time difference of 3 hours. It never fails, I will always have a call back about 11 AM EST to address what ever issues I may be having. They are very courteous, knowledgeable and respectful of your time. I'm sure no matter who you get in customer service to help you, you will be very satisfied. Enjoy the experience!

Pros

Its very easy to use. Love that it works inside Quickbooks. What use to take almost 4 hours to do now takes about 1 hour or less.

Cons

Whenever I close out of Quickbooks it closes down the program

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Jeannie,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We love hearing the positive feedback about our support team, and we're so happy hear you're enjoying the QuickBooks integration.

It's a pleasure having you as a customer :)

Vickie S.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Technical Help

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2016-09-02

As always Rodney was helpful in getting my quick books back up and running. His technical help is spot on and quickly done.

Pros

Easy to use. Straight from quick books to the web to process.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Thank you Vickie, we appreciate your business!

Sophia J.

This software is very efficient

Reviewed on 2018-03-29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Saves time and money. This is very efficient. Allow me to multitask. its very convenient for my business

Cons

more friendly user interface. this however should not be a deterrent in getting the software. makes life easier!

Margie B.

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 2016-09-07

This has been very easy to use and very user friendly compared to the old system that we were using prior to eBiz.

Response from Century Business Solutions

You're very welcome Margie!

Mary F.
Industry: Machinery

I have a problem with the new update help me with the problem.

Reviewed on 2018-03-07

Pros

I love this software I not so hot about the update. I am not a person for a lot of word I deal this words that are to the point. I don't have time for a lot of words. I have a job to do and not BS

Cons

There is nothing I like least about this software. I do not like the new update. I am not a person for a lot of dams words take this or leave it. It's your choice

Response from Century Business Solutions

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, Mary! We're happy to have you as a client and glad you love using our software. We'll pass along your review to Michael.

Karan U.

Easy to use application

Reviewed on 2018-03-10

Pros

You can pretty much do anything with the app related to your receivables. Has a quick turnaround and a very friendly user interface. A must try application.

Cons

I have been using this application since quite a few months now and it has automated invoicing, data entry and managing receivables.

Response from Century Business Solutions

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad that you're enjoying EBizCharge and its automation features. Please let us know if you need anything else.