Yalla

Task Management For Marketing Teams and Creatives

4.9 /5 (15 reviews) Write a Review!
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

One of the most customizable project management software systems I've used!

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Pros

Yalla is simple yet customizable and includes every feature I've needed thus far! Anytime our team is working on a project we've been able to ensure each item is being met or stayed on top of to ensure it gets done. I personally love the chat feature so that the team stays current with what's going on.

Cons

I wish Yalla would allow more than 10 users for free but I do understand they are a business so we will probably upgrade soon.

Brooke H.
Industry: Accounting

Great Resource/Time Management Tool

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Yalla has helped my office to become more productive through task management, time management and team collaboration. The customer service reps have been more than helpful as we learn to utilize this software to its fullest capacity.

Pros

Very user friendly. Great layout. Even the technologically challenged individuals in my office are able to navigate their way through the software.

Cons

It's doesn't process my tax returns for me ;-)

Jenny M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Modern project management platform. Perfect for small teams

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 4/27/2019

Yalla helped our team take charge of our projects and streamline client management.

Pros

As a project manager in a remote team I've gone through many platforms that claim to streamline task/client management and team collaboration. Yalla actually lives up to it.

We've made great use of the chat in particular and greatly appreciate the ability to stay on top of every task and see who is doing what.

Onboarding was surprisingly easy. The UI was intuitive enough for even the least tech-savvy in the team to get the hang of.

It's also pretty customizable and, as a bonus, it's free for up to 10 users. Great for small teams, maybe not so much for large companies.

Cons

Some love the interface, others find it saturated. Personally, I'd like a softer look as there are many strongly contrasting colors which tire your eyes out after a while. Aside from that very superficial con, I like most things about this platform.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Dennis M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Time management based on priorities instead of resources is the best thing since cloud services!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

This product has changed the way I manage my staff and plan projects. Now I am able to focus on what is most important to my clients at any stage of a plan. Understanding and seeing what my team is working on allows me to measure productivity and profitability like never before.

Pros

Simple and quick to set up and utilize. Organize your teams, assign tasks, and off to the races! Simple pictures and icons allow me to move priorities and re-assign resources with a drag of my mouse.

Cons

I can't wait for it to integrate with my accounting software so my time and billing becomes as effortless as project management has.

Ai M.

Invaluable

Reviewed on 8/4/2015

As a freelance designer and former creative director, Gameplan has been an incredibly valuable asset for me. I constantly juggle several projects, often working through a large set of varied tasks throughout the day.

Gameplan helps to track time (both billable and non) specific to clients, create priorities, tasks within priorities, time devoted to tasks, take notes and share discussions. All items can be shared with and collaborated on by your team, or set for just yourself. Priorities can be re-ordered easily. This is helpful when you need to quickly express a shift in what needs to be taken care of as client's requests or deadlines change.

Information is organized for easy reporting by month, client, total hours, etc. I am able to reliably track my hours for not only my clients, but for myself. It's been very revealing and has taught me a good deal regarding my own time usage.

Tech support is speedy and helpful in solving any issues that I've experienced.

In short, before using Gameplan, time tracking and task prioritization monopolized too much of my day. Now it's a snap. I can't imagine working without it.

Jorge M.
Industry: Accounting

yalla review

Reviewed on 3/22/2019

wonderful!!!!!

Pros

yalla has been great so far. My days are managed well with yalla

Cons

I have not one con so far. Everything has been smooth.

Industry: Automotive

Hmm

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 9/28/2018

Pros

Very good service even CSR of India branch has a great team and bttr enthusiasm to have a cus in his pocket.. grt work

Cons

Managerial espirit about it really awssm experience with yalla last tym so go-ahead and get your goal

Jessica B.

Only system I use to organize my work life

Reviewed on 8/6/2015

Great that you can try the system out for free for up to two people, it allows you to get a taste for its capacity.

Love the tiered structure. You create a project, then have tasks for each project that you can check off as they are completed. This really helps me keep track of where I am at in the process.

I am able to easily print off my projects and their associated tasks. This is a huge pro, as I refer to this document in meetings with my boss. I tried Trello, and it did not have this important capacity.

I have heard people rave about its time management capacity. This is hugely helpful when tracking time spent on specific projects.

James T.

The software is fantastic. Gameplan has helped our employees stay more focused on their priorities.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

The biggest con that I have found from implementing this Gameplan software is that the employees struggle to be accountable for the priority of the work that they perform each day. Having said that, Gameplan software really has helped management to be able to better monitor and manage the tasks which need to be performed. It is so easy to assign tasks and follow up to see if they have been completed By using the Ganeplan software.

Trinidad V.
Industry: Chemicals

Effective and instant communication

Reviewed on 2/28/2019

Pros

When working on a project team, communication is the key to making timely decisions and informing the group of the actions taken on tasks. In that sense I consider this tool offers the best way to exchange relevant information for the project group

Cons

No complaints when working with a small project group

Jordan R.

Fantastic easy-to-use priority management

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

Our firm has been using Gameplan for a couple of years now, and we couldn't live without it. It allows us to stay on top of all our tasks and priorities, and protects us from having things slip through the cracks. We are able to make sure our staff is working on the right task and completing jobs in the proper order. I fully recommend Gameplan to any firm looking to prioritize and manage their jobs.

Christina F.

It's great to keep you and your co-workers on track...

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

If you need to keep your self on schedule or find your self keeping a priority list this software is for you. It does the work for you. Never miss a deadline again. Other co-workers can see what's on your daily agenda too and can help with tasks and can move priorities as needed. Don't know how I lived with out it.

Pat S.

This program helps keep me focused on my priorities. It also allows my manger to change them!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

It's very easy to use. Adding to my list, moving them around to change the order. They can then be passed to the next person who will work on the project. It allows notes to be added for the next person, files to go with the task, due dates, and status changes.

Nat H.

prioritizes the right things

Reviewed on 9/3/2015

I've looked at a lot of PM / productivity tools and love that Gameplan is all about the list of priorities. Because there is only one stack of tasks, you know what to work on first ... always.

John R.

Can't live without it...

Reviewed on 8/4/2015

I love Gameplan. I use it to plan for our church events, manage staff & volunteers, manage my work load, and even set my shopping list.