TimeCamp

A 100% free time tracker for teams. Unlimited users for $0.

4.5/5
Customer Support Software

Jennifer

• Customer Support Software

I use TimeCamp daily to track my true hourly wage

Reviewed on 2020-06-17

Integrating TimeCamp with my business took a few minutes in the beginning. I had to update keywords over a few days to make it a perfect custom fit. Every time I have a new client, I add new keywords - the whole process takes less than a minute.

Pros

I use the time tracking with keywords every day to track how much time I am spending on each client every month.

Cons

I have no complaints. There is nothing I would change.

RescueTime and DeskTime

Reasons for Switching to TimeCamp

I tried several automatic time tracking software when deciding which was the best fit. TimeCamp quickly was in the lead. Background automation and seamless integration won.
Heike

Great time management

Reviewed on 2022-08-18

My overall experience with TimeCamp is succesfull

Pros

I can manage my time beneficially with this application, very useful and simple

Cons

There is no cons features, customer services always available and they can suggest solution to problems quickly

Shana

• Customer Support Software

Company has disreputable billing practices

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

Well it was great until the billing issue noted above. Now I feel like they are disreputable.

Pros

Our staff like the ease of use of the product for time tracking.

Cons

Billing practices. Apparently they do not offer refunds. In the beginning we were paying monthly, but switched to annual billing. We realized when renewal came around that 1/2 our users were no longer using the software so we cancelled those users. However, when I contacted the company about a refund, they said they would hold the credit toward future subscriptions (but we are moving away from Timecamp so this is not helpful), but they do not offer refunds. So in other words, they are taking our money for something we aren't using. If we had stuck with monthly billing, this would not have been a problem. So word of warning - stick with monthly billing so you can cancel and avoid the issue we had.

Denise

• Customer Support Software

Incredibly useful time and task management tool

Reviewed on 2022-06-09

A simple program exactly what I was searching for to keep track of the number of hours I work each day. I didn't use the complete version of Timecamp because I didn't require it. I'm satisfied with the free version, which has a limited set of functions but is straightforward to use.

Pros

It's the automatic timetracking that I like the best. Finding the crucial phrases that will correctly monitor time took some time, but now that I've got it functioning it's fantastic. Compared to rivals, Timecamp's high bandwidth is the second most popular aspect of the service.

Cons

Time entries can't be moved or deleted from one activity to another or deleted from the system. To better organize and comprehend the data, I'd like to be able to sort the reports table. Personalization of invoices is another something I'd like to see.

Ashok

Best Work Tracking software

Reviewed on 2022-03-13

Best to track the employee activities and project management for smaller projects

Pros

Timecamp is the cheapest time tracking software that i have worked with so far. It covered most of my needs with the free version itself. With the desktop application, we can track the computer activities, websites and applications usage. This enables to bring trust among the customers.

Cons

At this time point I would say that no major cons. Only think is that the chrome extension might need more features than what they have currently

Ryan

• Customer Support Software

I hate tracking time but for the invoices I must

Reviewed on 2019-10-15

Other than the blips at times, I like Timecamp. It works and because I can go back and edit recorded times makes the world of difference.

Pros

I've been using Timecamp as an extension to Trello and it's made life so much easier. I can track time on a project at the click of a button and stop that timer in the very same way.

Cons

On Trello I sometimes click stop and think it stopped but then it did not. Like all softwares there's a part of it that doesn't always function because of a weird blip.

Joe

Simple, Easy To Use and Solves Time Monitoring Problems within projects

Reviewed on 2022-04-01

Pros

Being able to simply track time worked on different projects by different business analysts was always tricky, often analysts would be guessinmating at the end of the week. TimeCamp have solved this issue and we can now accurately track and invoice hours spent on each project.

Cons

I cant think of any cons, it does exactly what our org needs to track and manage time. Thank you TimeCamp!

DeskTime

Reasons for Switching to TimeCamp

More in functionality in TimeCamp than desktime after trailing both products
Noah

Transformative for our business

Reviewed on 2021-12-30

Our business problem was simple - at any given time we have 20 or so contractors working on a handful of different projects and we needed to be scientific about knowing how many of whose hours were being spent on which project. TimeCamp solved this problem well and simply.

Pros

We had a simple need - to track hours worked on each project by person. This was simply the best product that could do that.

Cons

Honestly, can't really think of anything I dislike. I'm a little confused by all the different reporting options, but I think that's mostly just because I haven't used them all that much yet. That said, I can always get the data I need.

Paul
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Free timetracker for freelancers

Reviewed on 2022-09-07

Pros

The software is free

It is straightforward to set up and modify

Cons

Reporting functionality and ability to export reports is limited in free version

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Great tool for time tracking your projects

Reviewed on 2019-07-24

We have trying to manage better out time spent in projects and understanding which activities are causing delays or need improvement in order for the team to be more efficient. With TimeCamp we are capable to understand exactly which part of the project require more time so we can find a solution and also the saturation of the team so we can distribute workload in a fair basis.

Pros

I fist tried the trial version of this program which is long enough (30 days) and offers a very good overview of all the features of the tool and how much they can be useful (even when you have not consider them before!). Other similar tools are very restrictive with their features during this period.
TimeCamp allows you to track the time spent on a project by an employee. It allows you to have multiple seats with different permissions and create multiple projects that can be divided in tasks. It is also possible to allocate just some of the team members to a project . It is not only possible to track projects but idle time and attendance.
Reports are are very complete and have many options to filter and present the data you need. The Dashboard allows you to be updated very fast
The tool is very user friendly and can be set up just in a few minutes.

Cons

I have tried the Desktop time tracker, which is a nice idea but you are not able to do many things from the widget so you will often have to come back to the website. It would be nice to have the possibility to switch projects or creates new ones directly from there.

Timesheets.com and Toggl Track

Reasons for Choosing TimeCamp

I made the switch from a similar product because TimeCamp is much more customizable and user friendly

Toggl Track
Miguel
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Time Tracking... Perfected.

Reviewed on 2018-06-24

TimeCamp is very straight forward and powerful. It shows. It's UI is not filled with the typical "eye candy" some sites have as a means to hook you into their product. TimeCamp took time tracking and everything around it quite seriously and spent a great deal of its development into providing powerful features into its application. Even at it highest subscription level, the costs are amazingly low for all it has to offer. You can change subscription levels as needed, so you can start at the lower levels and increase as needed, including number of users. They offer discounts for paying yearly versus monthly.

Pros

TimeCamp is everything you ever wanted in time tracking, and a whole lot more you never thought you needed or could use. Registering for TimeCamp is free, and you get to use some of its core features for free. They have an emphasis on user experience and it shows. From the moment you register, a setup wizard initiates a process to get you setup for your first time use. It even offers assistance to set you up with more advanced settings and features, at no cost to you.

TimeCamp offers everything competing time tracking sites offer, plus a host of features such as billable hours vs non-billable hours, project status, invoicing. time management, attendance tracking, and so much more. Unlike your conventional time tracking application, which serves one purpose (to track time), TimeCamp can take the place of more than just time tracking. It tracks attendance, project profitability, and more.

TimeCamp has an easy to navigate menu with 6 distinct sections: Timesheets, Approvals, Reports, Projects, Computer Time and Invoices. It's time tracking capabilities are broken down into numerous categories, allowing you to track work against projects, billable and non-billable work, non-project work... all the details that make up a timesheet, including time off, etc. It does not stop there. You can set up a process for approvals, to ensure that the time entered is properly audited. When done, roll-up the billable time so you can track and bill your clients accordingly.

TimeCamp makes project management a breeze and allows you to improve team efficiency and productivity by also tracking computer time: how much time they are away, on breaks, lunch, researching, etc. The level of reporting granularity is incredible with TimeCamp.

Did I mention integrations? Yes, they have a large number of product integrations with leading applications online to help you use TimeCamp to suit your business needs.

Cons

The only Con I could find is the inability to let its users take a deeper look into features they do not have as part of their subscription. Sometimes it is nice to be able to see what you think you might want to use. Other than that, it's features are amazing.

Julie

Finally! Time tracking that works as hard as I do

Reviewed on 2016-10-27

While I'm working as a freelancer at the moment, I ran a creative agency for many years and managed multiple teams of both internal and remote employees. It was impossible to get an accurate view of how we were spending our time. As a result, our proposal process was always a bit off, billing was inconsistent, and forecasting was a nightmare. We tried most of the online and networked solutions, but they relied too heavily on the individuals manually entering their activity, correctly assigning work to clients and projects according to the structure we set up, and simply starting/stopping the tool.

TimeCamp solves all of these problems with multiple layers of granularity and control, but it's still flexible! For the individuals who are already good at tracking their time, you can dial it down to accommodate their style. For those who need some extra help, the system can be fully automated to capture everything they do and even assign it to the right account based upon their activity and keywords. The thing I like most is the productivity reporting! I'm a pretty 'seasoned' professional, but it showed me A LOT about how I was using my time and where I get bogged down. Now I've started fixing the problems and improving my numbers. It's actually become a kind of fun game for me!

On ease of use, I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 because it is a little labor intensive to get things set up. If there are wrinkles in your timekeeping processes, you'll definitely find them. But once you get the hang of it (it doesn't take long!), the system is kind of amazing. In terms of day-to-day use, there's really nothing easier.

Pros

So flexible: From manual to fully automated, you can decide how to capture time and details.

Cons

A bit tricky and time-consuming in the setup stage, but well worth the effort.

Response from TimeCamp

Hello Julie,
Thank you so much for this exhaustive review and high rating! We're pleased to know that you decided to track time and increase your team's productivity with TimeCamp after trying many other solutions! We're still trying to make our tool even more efficient and comprehensive because we believe that time tracking is the key to success when it comes to employee time management.
The reporting feature is special, because based on the reports we know how productive we exactly are. That's why they are such detailed.
Wishing you lots of other profitable projects tracked with our tool!

Nico
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Timing is everything.

Reviewed on 2016-10-28

I implemented TimeCamp to track time across my entire team, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product, the price, and the support. Adding team members is a snap, and pricing is more than fair for the product. The integrations with Xero for our billing and Trello for our to-dos is invaluable, and the support team backed it up with brilliant assistance getting the desktop app to work on our Linux workstations. My only issue with the UI is that when you pause a time entry and then restart it later, it appears as two separate time entries rather than one project for the day. I can understand the motivation behind the layout however, and it's not something I'm in a hurry to fix.

The mobile apps are awesome for our on-site work, because the employees can just install the app and hit Start, and an admin approves the time later. The apps are a bit buggy on Android, however, but they do the job they're coded to do.

All in all, I expected a half-assed project by a few amateurs, but what I got was a polished product well worth the investment by a professional team that has your back.

Pros

It's easy to use, has reports coming out of its ears, and is easily deployed across multiple workstations. It scales perfectly and the integrations are top-notch.

Cons

The user interface could use a little work: I'd like separate time entries on the same project in one day grouped by project on the timesheet, so I see the total time spent on the project for the day first and then expand the project to see individual time entries for the day. Too many entries for the same project all in a list look cluttered after some time.

I also found myself hunting for exactly the report I wanted, and coming across a few that I wasn't after before coming to the one I wanted. Perhaps better organization of all the reports would be nice.

Response from TimeCamp

Hello Nico,
Thanks for the high rating and a long, comprehensive review! All your tips you've mentioned here are valuable - thanks to them we can focus on the mistakes and develop those features who are the most important for our users.
Pleased to see that you're aware of how much time management should be important in our lives. For this reason it's great to know that you're tracking time with our tool!
Thank you so much for letting us know about bugs in Android apps, we'll try to do our best to fix them.
Wishing you lots of the profitable projects tracked with our tool,

Justin

• Customer Support Software

Great product, still a few kinks, but improving daily

Reviewed on 2016-08-18

TimeCamp is very good software and I find the window title tracking as a good tradeoff for tracking everything I and my employees do without getting too invasive. It is especially useful since much of the work I do is hourly under contract, so if I switch tasks and forget to change my tracker, I can always adjust and reconstruct later based on window tracking.

They offer many useful integrations with software use including Google Calendar, JIRA, Trello, Zendesk and more.

There are still a few kinks in their platform, but they are working hard to improve it and are very helpful and accommodating when I've pointed out bugs. They even spent a bunch of manual programming time to import 3 years of historical records for me.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a time tracking product, especially one for remote teams who bill hourly.

Pros

It is very easy to use and allows me to calculate timesheets after the fact based on computer usage. The integrations to multiple systems allow me to bill against specific external tasks or tickets which makes invoicing a breeze. I especially like their shared reports feature as I can just email my clients a link with their invoice and they can inspect timesheets, without having to copy them to Excel or give them access to the platform.

Cons

Their software is still buggy in places. Their Linux client is a joke and their mobile app could be more functional. There are also some small bugs in their web frontend. For example, the page refreshes after you add a time entry or randomly while selecting computer activities. They've also had a bit of downtime.

With all that said, they are a small company and are very accommodating. They've assured me they've recently hired new developers and I've already seen it in the quality of their program.

Response from TimeCamp

Hello Justin,
Thank you so much for the review and your kind words!
We're still doing our best to improve TimeCamp and make it easier and even more intuitive for our users. That's why we're happy to know that you utilize lots of its features and they help you manage time in a better way. About the cons - they are really serious, so thank you for mentioning them. We're working on something special, so please be patient - this will be an amazing change!

John

• Customer Support Software

TimeCamp, making the world more productive!

Reviewed on 2016-07-15

I just love TimeCamp especially `Reports > Computer Time including `Dashboard, `Away Time, `Activities, `Categories, `Timetable, `Goals, and `Efficiency which makes tracking time effortless where app productivity can easily be changed by going to `Activities and setting the category where keywords can be added too.

Also, TimeCamp makes analysis of `Today, `Week, and `Month easy with these predefined tabs and with the use of `Calendar other ranges can easily be defined by selecting the first date and then holding down the `Shift key on your keyboard while selecting the last date to get statistics for this complete date range, e.g. January 1, 2016 July 15, 2016 to get your year in review.

I have been an active user of TimeCamp since September 4, 2012 when they were called TimeandTracking and an avid advocate shortly thereafter letting many others know of this awesome app and the awesome people behind it.

I have found all the staff from Kamil (CEO and Co-Founder), Jakub (Support), and many others to be extremely professional and all around great user advocates continually responding to user feedback making TimeCamp not only better, but easier to use and in the process making time tracking so seamless and effortless that there really is no excuse for not always knowing what you are doing which will go a long way in making all users more productive.

Pros

TimeCamp is just an awesome app and with integration with Asana, it is just that much more awesome. It is great to see TimeCamp growing and evolving to becoming more and more productive and useful with this integration with Asana and their many other Add-Ons and Integrations including Harvest, Trello, Evernote, Xero, and on and on.

I have been an avid user of TimeCamp for many years and have had personal interactions with a few of their team members during this time and have always come away impressed and awed with not only their exemplary development and support skills, but for just being all around nice people so it goes without saying that the TimeCamp app and team rock big time and comes highly recommended so give them a shot, what do you have to lose.

Cons

Infrequently, but it has happened a few times that TimeCamp had an inability to track data in multiple browsers. Would also be great to be able to increase productivity range of levels from (-1 to +1) to (-2 to +2) to more clearly understand time spent on sites and or tasks that are sometimes productive, but sometimes distracting as well. Finally, the ability to add more categories and subcategories to more precisely define tasks would be a good all around feature to have.

Response from TimeCamp

Hello John! Thank you so much for a long and comprehensive review - reading it pleases us and will help us to find what needs to be improved to make TimeCamp better for our users. It's so nice to hear that you utilize our features and add-ons with the tool integrates.
We're still trying to fix all the bugs to synchronize time tracking on different platforms and browsers even faster. In case of any problems please don't hesitate and email us or contact via Livechat/social networkings - we'll try to resolve the issues as quickly as possible.
Thank you so much again!

Joel

• Customer Support Software

Easy and Flexible to use.

Reviewed on 2017-09-18

Better tracking of my time.

Pros

There are a lot of time tracking options out there but TimeCamp provides low friction ways to get the job done. It syncs with a bunch of other project platforms (I use Podio) which prevents the need for entering my projects in two systems.

It allows tracking both in TimeCamp and also allows import of the data back to Podio which gives me limitless options for tallying by different project elements.

As I am not great about entering time as I go I really appreciate the function to track what my computer was doing during a given period (what webpages or applications I was using) so I can update after the fact what time was spent on which project.

There are a ton of features to support just about any need.

Support has generally be great when called upon to resolve issues.

Cons

As I have the system syncing in projects in Podio and exporting time records back to Podio I do see some delays. If you enter a new project in Podio you must force a sync and often reload the timecamp webpage to see the new project, however, as this is software and not magic this seems reasonable enough. Also, when entering several time events in a row I sometimes have to wait for the system to save which takes a moment or two since it must create a record in Podio at the same time.

Neither of these issues would impact someone under more normal use.

Response from TimeCamp

Dear Joel,

Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so that your opinions for what needs to be improved in TimeCamp are priceless. We'll try to make the Podio integration more user-friendly!
Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app,

James
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

The Best Time-Tracking app hands down!

Reviewed on 2021-08-08

TimeCamp is one of my most consistently used productivity tools. I've been using it for about 3 years now and I have never had a single issue with it. No glitches, no loss of data, nothing bad. I honestly would be very upset to lose TimeCamp if the company should ever go under or for some reason stops supporting it. As far as I am concerned it is the BEST time tracking app out there, and no one else comes anywhere close.

Pros

I love so many things about it:
- ease of use
- flexibility
- attention to detail
- ability to parse projects or tasks into even smaller items
- probably the one feature I appreciate the most has saved me on numerous occasions. I have several times, even in this past year, mistakenly shut down my browser while TimeCamp was still running. The first time I accidentally did this, I was upset with myself because I thought I had lost my tracking data for the day. But when I opened the app again, not only was all my data still there, but the timer was still ticking away! This is obviously a well thought out and well designed app. Thank you for all your hard work.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a single thing that I don't like about TimeCamp. It is so well thought out, there are tons of features and yet it is very intuitive and easy to use.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Effective & useful

Reviewed on 2020-06-23

I began using TimeCamp when I transitioned into a new role that involved supporting multiple teams. I had no way to predict if my time would be apportioned correctly (30% here, 25% or 10% there). TimeCamp made it possible to collect that data, report my progress to my leaders, and make informed decisions about which upcoming projects I can accept. For example, as a project that took 20% of my time wraps up, I can predict my availability and accept new work accordingly. It has also helped me report on my development goals and plan for the future by reviewing which months have offered the most flexibility for time investment in development opportunities.
Over the last several months as I have been working from home and supporting my teams through the multiple global crises facing us, TimeCamp has provided the data that's allowed me to be confident in my decisions about my working hours and my time away from my desk. It's been tremendously valuable, easy to use, and my experience with their customer support was excellent.

Pros

I partner with several different teams in my role. Using TimeCamp has helped me keep track of the time I devote to different projects, which has made it possible for me to report on my work output and plan for future projects. It is easy to build the tasks and subtasks that reflect my line-up of projects, switch between tasks, and add or adjust time entries if I've forgotten to switch tasks during a busy day.

Cons

Deactivating a completed project would be helpful so there would continue to be a record of the work but the project no longer shows up in your active task list. As a simple workaround, I created a task called "completed projects" and add all finished projects there to minimize their appearance on my active list.

Felipe
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

An application that makes you better every day.

Reviewed on 2018-03-24

Being able to measure the time each task takes or each activity that takes place during the day, brings control to your time and improves your own records to grow professionally every day more.

Pros

TimeCamp offers many benefits, both work and personal, helps you measure and improve your times, allows you to be effective in each task showing graphs of how much time was spent on the task, the next time it is done you can compare both graphs and see how much you have improved, you can apply it in your work team or for you as an individual, it has tools that allow you to perform budget analysis to know if it is worth the time invested in a job and the expected earnings are received, with this you can give value to each hour of work invested and make your projects precise, it is also very easy to use, guaranteeing maximum benefit of the application in record time

Cons

It depends on the desire you have as a person and your team to improve, since sometimes there are people who do not like to measure their times in that way and also see what they do since the tool in that sense is a bit invasive and that shows you what is done and how much time was spent (like watching a sports page for example) this can bring internal conflicts and should be taken with care.

Response from TimeCamp

Dear Felipe,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and high rating!
TimeCamp, as a time tracker, was made to help teams and freelancers improve their productivity. Unfortunately, sometimes the implementation goes in a wrong way and employees are feeling like they're under control. An appropriate explanation and an honest conversation will help!
Warmest regards,
Ola

Sofia

• Customer Support Software

Keep a track of your time

Reviewed on 2018-03-28

To be able to count each task that I carry out, I specify my times and those of my team, so I know in which tasks we should improve and specialize a bit, and also discard those or seek to automate those that take a lot of time and thus find better ways to execute them.

Pros

The virtues of this application are many, it allows you to configure it in such a way that you can keep an accurate record of the time you invest in each task you perform during the day, helping you to diagram and account for the time invested by project or client, in addition you can monitor other tasks as you personalize the application, it is really essential when taking concrete and correct measurements of time invested in each project and so be able to see your improvements, how are you doing each task faster and which are the ones that cost you the most to search improve them, it's excellent.

Cons

It can cause some demotivation in you and your companions when you see that you invest too much time in a certain task that another of your team performs much faster, it depends on you how you take it, if you feel bad about it, or you try to improve and reduce your time and become a better professional every day.

Response from TimeCamp

Hi Sofia,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp! TimeCamp was made to help team maintain the highest level of productivity and deliver the best results in less time. Happy to hear your company found it useful!
Warmest regards,
Ola at TimeCamp

Farah

• Customer Support Software

The basic integration works fine and i love the interface, but the integrations are inconsisten...

Reviewed on 2017-09-21

it helps me track my time and my team's. when the app integrations work properly, i'm able to generate reports and give my clients solid estimates based on solid data. but as we're switching to asana, timecamp really falls apart, so i'm really frustrated by the lack of support and communication from your team.

Pros

i love the timesheet interface and easy on/off. the report feature is fantastic. i love being able to copy tasks and leave notes. i actually love this app, but the integrations are so messy and unstable, we might have to move to harvest something i don't want to do, but i think i won't have the choice.

Cons

your customer service / troubleshooting is terrible. i've had problems with the podio integration, but it's nothing compared to mess with the asana integration, which basically doesn't work. no one on the timecamp side helps properly. tickets are opened and lost, and replying to responses is impossible. it's a bit of a disaster on the front. we're thinking of switching to asana and will probably leave timecamp for harvest, which is a pity because there are several features i love with timecamp, esp the timesheet UX and the reports.

Response from TimeCamp

Dear Farah,

Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback. Your opinions for what needs to be improved in TimeCamp are priceless! We are constantly working on improving our software. Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app,

Brahm
  • Industry: Law Practice

• Customer Support Software

Love the automated time tracking and upload speed

Reviewed on 2022-05-13

Forgetting to start my timer for billable work is no longer an issue now that I have set up automatic time tracking in TImecamp.

Pros

My favorite feature is the automated timetracking. It took a while to figure out what key words would work to accurately track time, but not that I got it working it's terrific.

The next favorite feature of Timecamp compared to competitors is high bandwidth. I'd previously used Chrometa but became frustrated when it often took 15 to 20 minutes to upload time even when using the synchronize now button. With Timecamp, the Synchronize now button works reliably within 5 seconds (the upload speed did seem slower when using the free license, but since upgrading to paid license it has always uploaded quickly).

Cons

I do wish that it was possible to adjust the granularity a bit. I wish I could see a fuzzy chronology of activities, round to 1 minute, 2 minute or 5 minute increments. Timecamp seems to record every millisecond of activity.

Thierry
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

• Customer Support Software

Great, discrete app, which I use to assess my profitability and time spent on specific tasks

Reviewed on 2020-06-25

I personally like my apps for not getting in the way, which TimeCamp does perfectly. I created tasks organized in projects (areas) in order to assess my profitability on specific projects for my clients (but not invoiced based on time) to deduce an hourly rate, and to check time spent on other specific tasks such as accountancy, mails, etc. For not being a paid user, I need to compile collected data by hand, but I see the subscription plan lets you personalize the output, and communicates with 3rd party tools/apps which is great for integration with your workflow.

Pros

I doesn't pop up windows, its icon simply sits in the taskbar, it's very easy to use yet quite complete, it's web-based interface is also nice to use.

Cons

Feature requests, even simple ones, are slow to implement. The GitHub canal doesn't seem quite lively.

Jesus

• Customer Support Software

An essential application, for you as well as for your business

Reviewed on 2018-03-06

The benefits are many, both personally and at a business level, since as for me personally it helps me to carry out an accurate calculation of my time and in which I invest it, helping me to better organize my productive and business hours is very important that allows you to precisely calculate the time per task to know in how much time your team resolves each task and the response time that you can offer to a client.

Pros

It is a powerful application that allows you to monitor the time spent on each task you perform during the day, you can use it whether you are the only one in your company or if you have a team at your command, it allows you to see the time invested per task, per project , in a web page or a document, giving the ability to manage the time of employees, know exactly how long each one takes a task, you can know what is your best resource and which takes a little longer, you can know with accuracy the time of a specific task to offer an optimal service to your clients, really an application that can not be missing in your company.

Cons

the disadvantage is the personal effect that each employee has, since they do not like the idea that they are being observed or monitored until this point, they must touch the issue with the team that it is for the good of the business and it is not for negative reasons.

Response from TimeCamp

Hello Jesus,
Thank you so much for kind words and high rating!

Happy to see you found our tool useful for your business.

Best,
Ola at TimeCamp

Franz
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

Get rid of your working hours

Reviewed on 2020-06-17

It helps me to get rid of my working hours to support several customers simultanously

Pros

True Multiplatform, I use it on my Windows Desktop, Macbook, iOS and Android devices.

Cons

unable to capture details in some specific aplications ( for ex chat contact information in Rambox, which I use for comunication with my customers, aggregating Whatsapp, Telegram, Skype and Teams )

Toggl Track

Reasons for Choosing TimeCamp

the detailed timeline view fits more in my needs.

RescueTime