CEIPAL ATS

Irfana
Irfana

Ceipal feedback

Reviewed on 2022-06-13

We are sourcing candidates and capturing review activity,submissions and interview activities and much more.We can do resume harvesting that saves our time.

Pros

Its very easy to use and this app is very much integrated with other job boards.Like we have monster,dice,career builder ,techVets and intergrated dashboards.

Cons

Nothing so far,everything is going good till now.

Bruce
Bruce

• Customer Support Software

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

Reviewed on 2022-06-02

Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Pros

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Cons

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

Response from CEIPAL

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Abhishek

A Comprehensive Review of CEIPAL ATS Recruitment Management

Reviewed on 2024-04-30

Overall it's a great tool for a staffing agency. Although there is some scope for improvement as well.

Pros

What I find most commendable about CEIPAL ATS is its comprehensive suite of features that streamline the entire recruitment process. From customizable workflows and centralized candidate data to collaboration tools, automation features, integration capabilities, and robust analytics/reporting tools, CEIPAL ATS offers a holistic solution that empowers recruiters and hiring managers to attract and hire top talent efficiently and effectively.

Cons

The search functionality may be limited, potentially hindering users' ability to find specific candidates efficiently.
Challenges in managing duplicate resumes could result in data inconsistencies and affect the accuracy of candidate information.
Advanced resume parsing features may be lacking, limiting the extraction of crucial information from resumes.
Integration with external databases or sourcing tools may present challenges, impacting the seamless flow of candidate data.
Data privacy and security concerns regarding candidate information may arise, necessitating robust safeguards.
Scalability issues may affect performance, particularly with larger candidate databases, potentially impacting overall system efficiency.

Swarupa
  • Industry: Human Resources

Waste of money

Reviewed on 2018-08-20

Bad will not like to recommend or use it in future.

Bad will not like to recommend or use it in future.

Pros

Easy to post a job
Upload a candidate

Cons

1. Cannot update/ edit an existing job posting
2. Very inefficient in locating duplicate candidate data
3. Login time expires in few minutes.
4. Cannot generate reports at all level
5. no authorization for data deletion. Any one can delete your data without informing you.
6. Time lag between mass emailing, other windows slow down while you are mass emailing.

Response from CEIPAL

Thank you so much for your review on TalentHire. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have faced. TalentHire is fully customizable ATS, your administrator can configure the users access based on the roles.
Update / Edit Job Posting: You must have access permission to edit jobs. The admin can give you access at Setup > Access Management > Access Control > Job Postings > Role > Edit Records.
Duplicate Candidate Data: The system doesn't allow you to create duplicate data. There is a configuration to allow/restrict the creation of duplicate applicant data in the system. Your admin can configure this at Setup > Applicants > Applicant Config > Applicant Profile Unique check, Talent Bench Profile Unique Check., Setup > Integrations > General Settings > Choose the default option while migrating the existing
Logout Time: There is a configuration to extend your Time out at Setup > Global Settings > Default Values > Default Timeout.
For other quires, email to [email protected]

Kuldeep

Resume Heading

Reviewed on 2024-05-06

Pros

According to me 2 years before I started to work with Ceipal. It was a very new experience for me to work on Ceipal to look candidate according to client's requirements.But for now I like to work on Ceipal it is very easy to use. whatever the requirement you have after putting a few specific Key works related to client's requirement we can get the latest Candidate's who are available in the Market who are looking for Job or change right Now. So for me it is the easiest way to hunt for talent. Moreover, if we are hiring for the US any specific region we can use the filter to get the latest profile from the region the client is looking to source.

Cons

As a US IT recruiter the thing which I filled badly for Ceipal the Visa verification thing. The team needs to take quick actions if someone is uploading their profile on Ceipal. If a candidate writes he is a GC holder, He should a GC. Fake profiles should be removed. this is the only concern with me. Otherwise it is a good platform to get the resume with their email address and contact details.

Thangapandi

CEIPAL ATS

Reviewed on 2024-05-08

Pros

There are multiple types of postings in Ceipal, making it very useful for acquiring candidates without expending excessive effort and manpower. With just a few clicks, we can accurately find candidates through Ceipal job postings

Cons

Ceipal ATS is utilized for end-to-end tracking of candidates and internal employees. In our organization, we use it to analyze the performance of our internal employees.
We can check a candidate by their contact information to see if they have been submitted for different roles, and then submit them for another role based on their previous interviews.
The candidate profile is crucial for checking their visa status, documents, previous work history, etc.
Finding Talent Made Simple with CEIPAL ATS
Sometimes, there are glitches where profiles may lack phone numbers or may open without any content inside, leading to wasted views.
They have unique features like the internal database and integrated search, which are very useful for recruiters to submit profiles within a quick turnaround time. From a management perspective, it's easy to track both candidate and employee performance. Overall, the product is excellent.

Syed

• Customer Support Software

Excellent product at reasonable pricing

Reviewed on 2024-05-01

Pros

ATS, Database, Candidates tracking, Applicant tracking, portals integration, Mass mailing

Cons

as of now there is nothing that I did not liked about Ceipal

JobDiva and Bullhorn ATS & CRM
Tony

Review for Ceipal

Reviewed on 2024-05-06

My experience with CEIPAL ATS has been highly positive. It's a very user-friendly ATS compared to others I've encountered. I must commend its value for money. However, we do require a stronger database of fresh profiles from CEIPAL. Wishing the CEIPAL team continued success and many more satisfied companies.

Pros

1. Ceipal boasts excellence, with its [sensitive content hidden] being Indian entrepreneur [sensitive content hidden]
2. It possesses an extensive database.
3. The customer support is commendable.
4. The resume search functionality proves to be highly convenient.

Cons

1. We have encountered some mismatched profiles over the past month or two, which we believe may be due to an API integration issue. We utilize Monster, Dice, and CareerBuilder platforms.
2. Our job posting and LinkedIn integrations are not compatible; they display all our data, potentially allowing one employee to view another employee's data.
3. Occasionally, there are login issues.
4. While integration functions adequately, it does not always retrieve new data such as resumes. Instead, it presents previous data as new, resulting in inefficiencies and wasted points, particularly in terms of views.

Abdul Aquil

User Friendly ATS - Amazing Product

Reviewed on 2024-05-09

Pros

What I appreciate most about CEIPAL ATS is its robust job posting and application management capabilities. The integrated candidate database, which merges profiles from various sources, allows for effortless access to all candidate profiles in one place. Additionally, CEIPAL provides comprehensive reporting tools that consolidate usage data from Monster, Dice, and CareerBuilder. This enables me to easily pull detailed recruiter reports, whether monthly or yearly. The interview status and placement reports also significantly streamline my workflow, saving me a great deal of time.

Cons

CEIPAL ATS excels with its robust integration capabilities, advanced reporting tools, and efficient candidate management. Its user-friendly interface and automated workflows significantly save time and enhance productivity, making it a reliable tool for comprehensive recruitment needs.

steve

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2024-05-16

Pros

I appreciate CEIPAL ATS for its intuitive interface, which simplifies the recruitment process. Its comprehensive features, from candidate tracking to analytics, streamline hiring tasks efficiently. The customizable workflows cater to diverse hiring needs, enhancing flexibility. Moreover, its seamless integration with other HR tools boosts productivity and ensures a cohesive recruitment experience.

Cons

As of now I feel there is nothing that need to be change

Hadi

Ceipal ATS

Reviewed on 2022-06-02

Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Pros

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Cons

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

Zoho Recruit, Bullhorn ATS & CRM and iCIMS Talent Cloud

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

Because the OLD ATS lacked the functions such as integration, Reporting, customizations and many more.

JobDiva

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Pricing, features, and Integrations.

Response from CEIPAL

Hi Hadi, thank you for writing us a review. We are happy that you appreciate the seamless transition experience you had with us. We are also thrilled that you love resume search, Ceipal BI, dashboard, speed, and the multiple customizations available. Monster has a new version called Search Monster which has not been released to any ATS; this is why you are facing an issue with Monster integration. At CEIPAL, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer support. Thank you!

Rohit

CEIPAL ATS - Everything you need as a recruitment company

Reviewed on 2023-03-16

My overall experience with CEIPAL in these two years have been pretty amazing. I would recommend every startup or any established company to buy this for a better approach in recruiting and staffing.I use almost all the features of CEIPAL everyday and the interface is very user-friendly which is making it easier for me to do all the assigned tasks.

Pros

The most liked feature of CEIPAL is that its never under maintenance during my working hours so I don't have to wait at all to get my work done which I had to do when we used to use our own company's ATS.From sourcing candidates to onboarding them and after that managing database of every candidate, CEIPAL does it work so skillfully that you will be amazed.

Cons

Now it has been almost two years since I am using CEIPAL ATS. I got so amazed by its features that I even insisted my company to get me the mobile app version of CEIPAL as well. Our calling partner VOIP is also integrated with CEIPAL which is a cherry on the top. I have literally have no complaints with CEIPAL as it is more than perfect for all the jobs I have to perform using it.

Response from CEIPAL

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Rohit. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Vishal

Ceipal- Good ATS

Reviewed on 2023-06-27

In my experience, i have used email merges to candidates and Vendors. Also keeping the records of my Submission and interviews and the number of Views that i have used on Portals.

Pros

We can make out hotlist in which profiles are automatically updated. also the vendor list can be uploaded for the easy mass mailing to vendors. All the submission trackers and reports can be Transparent.

Cons

the number of email merge should be increased instead of 500. Many times the irrelevant profiles are appeared that lead to waste of views.

Ivan

• Customer Support Software

Ceipal is very user friendly and effective

Reviewed on 2022-06-16

The Workflow management is very effective. It is also very effective in the client mangement

Pros

It lets us keep track of every single thing we can think of. It can be used as a CRM HR management tool. It helps you onboarding process and makes the whole process easier

Cons

There are minor bugs in the integrated search of ceipal. Sometimes does not fetch the proper results

Response from CEIPAL

Ivan, thank you for this amazing review. We are glad you like our features like onboarding and workflow management and that you appreciate how our platform serves both as an ATS and a CRM. Integrated search fetches you the profiles based on the primary and secondary skills entered in the job description details. At Ceipal, we strive to provide you with excellent customer experience and service. Thank you again!

Prashant

• Customer Support Software

Is it Really worth is to use CEIPAL ?

Reviewed on 2023-06-27

Pros

CEIPAL is one of the best Applicant Tracking System available in the market. its Easy to use and helps us to find the Right candidate for the job.

Cons

Although it is good but, it could be more user friendly.

Response from CEIPAL

Prashant, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our features. The Ceipal team is dedicated to providing extraordinary customer experiences and support, and we're delighted to hear that it's paying off for our customers. Thanks again!

Sonu
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Combination of all ATS

Reviewed on 2020-01-28

Pros

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Cons

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

We like the product functionality after Demo.
Vinay

Good ATS software

Reviewed on 2022-11-29

my overall experience is good with Ceipal. Most of the things work well and if I am stuck, support is always there to help me out with that.

Pros

Seemless integrations with job boards, Phone systems and support.

Cons

some processes are very tedious and there is no way to shorten those processes.

Iqbal

• Customer Support Software

Ceipal is an excellent application tracking system.

Reviewed on 2023-07-05

Overall its a great tool for a staffing agency. Although there are some scope of improvement as well.

Pros

Resume search function is great in Ceilpal. Creating candidate profiles and maintaining the their database is quite easy and time saving.

Cons

Job posting options can be improved. candidate profile creation can have more options in it.

POLA
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good Product Recruiting.

Reviewed on 2016-12-08

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Pros

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Response from CEIPAL

Dear POLA Sharath,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Mahesh
Mahesh

CEIPAL ATS Experience

Reviewed on 2023-09-26

Pros

I have been using this ATS since 2+ years and it is quite user friendly and easy to access. It as almost every profiles migrated from all the job boards LinkedIn, DICE, CareerBuilder, Monster. It has almost 3 lakhs+ profiles.It helps me a lot for sourcing and screening the profile. I would recommend this ATS to other staffing Industries.

Cons

So far I have no negative experience using this ATS and I hope so it wont have as they have best customer supprot.

Hasan
Hasan

Always best way to work with CEIPAL ATS

Reviewed on 2023-03-20

Actually, I love to use this Ceipal Ats platform for searching candidate to place the prestigious companies. for reaching the every candidates, they are all more active and currently looking for the Job candidates, I could able to see them. Like Bulls Eye!!!. I submitting all of the profile from Ceipal ATS. and I placed 3 for different prestigious organization, currently they're working with them. within 6 months of experience of my career, I have no previous experience this is my first Job of mine. So, As a fresher I could say Ceipal Ats which is one of the best platform for recruiting & engagement to interviewing & onboarding. Its very easy to use "User friendly" site.Thankyou!

Pros

Most of the time, I love use Internal DB that's very useful to reaching the candidates through bulk mail. Once the candidate's are received the mail. They are reply back to me ASAP!, like way I placed 3 candidate from the ceipal Internal DB only. Thank you so much!!!

Cons

According to me sometimes didn't see the some niche skills profile. But Okay this is very useful to use more and more. I love to use this and find the candidate easily and placed them for many companies...!

Response from CEIPAL

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Hasan. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Narasimman

Reviewed on 2022-09-29

As I said, Overall Ceipal ATS is the best always. I would recommend and campaign this to every organisation if I can do.

Pros

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever seen before. It is more than user friendly. My overlll experience with Ceipal for past five years is on one line. I have survived this industry and company due to ceipal. Yes, it is a great platform for hard seekers.

Cons

Need some changes and updates in Algorithm, Its tome to stremlined. We are getting irrelvent results sometimes. Also develoing their AI tool would be help to save our time.

Swarnadip

ATS at its best.

Reviewed on 2022-06-02

My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

Pros

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Cons

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

Response from CEIPAL

Hi Swarnadeep, thank you for writing us a review. We are glad that you find our interface user-friendly and like the various automations offered. Please write to us at [email protected] to be able to serve you better. At CEIPAL, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer support and experience. Thank you!

• Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

Reviewed on 2021-12-28

It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Pros

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Cons

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

Response from CEIPAL

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.

Aman

• Customer Support Software

Ceipal- One ATS you need for everything.

Reviewed on 2024-05-02

Ceipal is a popular ATS in recruitment. I use it to track submissions, find candidates, and post jobs. It's easy to assign tasks to my team through Ceipal. I highly recommend it.

Pros

It is Easy to use that's what i like most about it.

Cons

Sometimes it is slow, and take times to reload.