Total Management

4.3/5

Lauren

Reporting is not Great

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

I wish there were options to customize reports. The general ledger is also really bad. Other than that it works great for what we need it to do.

Pros

I like that you can work in all companies at once. I also like that you can upload the invoices into the program. I like the overall workflow and look of the software.

Cons

The reporting. I need to be able to customize reports. I also hate that buildings are set up as different entities in an accounting sense. I also hate that you can not upload a budget and run reports with the budget.

Response from Total Management

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad to know that you're enjoying our document upload aspect of the program. Hearing feedback from our users is important to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Rupan

Awesome service

Very easy to use .
Customer service is very helpful and cooperative.
Website has plenty of information to manage the property.
Cost of services is reasonable.

Pros

Plenty of information.

Cons

I do not have any

Response from Total Management

Hi Rupan,

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear that you've found it easy to use our program and have enjoyed working with our support team!

Cindy

• Customer Support Software

TM should not be called a commercial application...it's residential

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

We were told that TM could be modified to hide the residential elements but that ended up not being the case. There was a recent "upgrade" which took out some of the necessary elements and added more residential. We asked to go back and when we did it erased parts of our data.

Pros

It's easy to use.

Cons

The rent roll contains an A/R column that cannot be hidden. Converting to excel looks awful. Property tax and CAM should be separated and you should be able to pull a report that shows Property taxes paid to date by tenant.

JESSICA
  • Industry: Automotive

EXCELLENT software

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE EFFICIENCY AND ORGANIZATION OF TOTAL MANAGEMENT.
I ALSO LOVE HOW FAST THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.
OUR RENTAL PROPERTIES ARE 90% MORE ORGANIZED NOW THAT WE USE TOTAL MANAGEMENT.
WE TRIED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT SOFTWARES BUT THIS ONE SEEMED TO BE THE BEST FIT FOR US.

Pros

Quick customer service turn around

Cons

There is not a thing I dont like

Response from Total Management

Hi Jessica,

We appreciate you leaving a review and sharing about your experience with us! We're happy to hear that our program has helped increase organization and efficiency.

Sarah

• Customer Support Software

A+ service and VERY easy to navigate

Reviewed on 2/1/2017

This software is easy to navigate and customer service is amazing! I have found that all task can be reached from main screen, any mistakes can easily be corrected.

Pros

Easy to navigate

Cons

It is hard to find prior tenants when they had a shared lease. It does not list them but the primary lease holder so this makes land lord verification difficult.

Response from Total Management

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our program easy to navigate and have had a great experience with our support team!

Christina

Very user friendly software

Reviewed on 1/20/2017

I've enjoyed using the program and found it very easy to learn. The support team is very helpful and has quick response times.

Pros

easy to use and allows changes for error

Cons

think reports should be easy to run

Response from Total Management

Hi Christina,

Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying using our program and that is has been very easy to learn.

Katlyn
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Total Management - Review

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

Overall, I am very happy we made the switch to Total Management. There have been a few bumps in the road but the support team is always there to answer questions.

Pros

The property management side of things makes tracking tenant payments, etc so much easier than our Excel spreadsheets.

Cons

Some of the reports do not match or offer what I am looking for.

Response from Total Management

Hi Katlyn,

We appreciate you leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you've found our support team helpful and that it's been a positive experience!

Arin

Reviewed on 1/25/2012

We are a commercial and residential real estate and management company. We brought in four properties from an existing company. The system they used did an okay job of tracking payments, but wasn't getting any support from the company that bought it, and didn't have the bells and whistles you look for now (email to tenants, Owner portal, ACH payments). We uploaded some information by ourselves, and sent some big properties in Macros for them to upload.

Took about a month of hard work to get Total Management up and running. We love the ease of use of the software, and the price is right where it should be. The support from the staff is great. The software is still very young, and we have given some feedback on some wants and some must haves, and they have been very receptive in implementing or trying to implement.

Best parts: Inputting payments is very simple and quick; it has good reporting, and is easy to read. Total Management is very user friendly, and offers great in house support. It makes it easy to create new property. Commercial CAM function. Text-email work orders.

Down side: Can't apply payment to specific charge (i.e. late fee, assessment), and has no label print function.

Dan

• Customer Support Software

Great software, needs a few more features

Reviewed on 1/24/2017

Great software, great support, needs a few more features like better accounting for the management company entity. Still have to use quickbooks for that

Pros

ease of use

Cons

work orders don't let you invoice from the management company to your clients

Response from Total Management

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and support team!

Kendra

Review from Wisconsin

Reviewed on 1/24/2017

The training was exceptional and very well done. Any questions I have are answered in a fast response. The software is easy to use and can be tailored to my needs. I did a lot of free trials for new software and this was the best. There is so much details and reports that I am still discovering.

Pros

That you will try to make any report I need. I like being able to restrict use to certain areas for certain employees.

Cons

Some of the reports have a lot of information but I get around this by exporting and removing those columns.

Response from Total Management

Hi Kendra,

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the training of our program. Remember, if you have any questions, you can always reach out to our support team!

Emily

• Customer Support Software

Total Management(great software for a great price!)

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

I started using Total Management about 2 years ago. I work as a property manager for a growing real estate company and Total Management is perfect to store and keep track of all our data. I would recommend it to anyone! It is easy to learn and navigate!

Response from Total Management

Hi Emily,

We appreciate you leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that our program helps make it easy to store and track data! Don't forget about our referral program where you can earn a $50 amazon gift card when referrals you make sign up with us.

Nicole

• Customer Support Software

Total Management is great!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017

I love Total Management. There are so many features, that really make it the up and coming site to use. You can keep everything together, even work orders for maintenance! It only took me a day or two to get the hang of it when I first started working with it. Very user-friendly!

Pros

User-friendly, easy to maneuver, keeps everything in one place

Cons

Nothing

Response from Total Management

Hi Nicole,

We appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that you're finding it easy to maneuver the program! Remember, if you ever have any questions, you can always reach out to our support team for help!

Joe
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Good Program

Reviewed on 1/24/2017

My company just started busing this software this year and it works really well. There are a few things that could be tweaked but I am very happy with how it works. No seven a work order comes in, it is sent straight to my email instead of me having to walk across our property to get a piece of paper.

Pros

Cons

Phone numbers not included in work order emails

Response from Total Management

Hi Joe,

Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the work order to email feature!

Elliot
  • Industry: Law Practice

Functional, but poor interface

Reviewed on 2/1/2017

I enjoy and use my TM regularly for both commercial and residential properties. It works well for nearly everything I need it to, but the design of the interface is dated and does not work well. Multiple windows open makes working on separate projects easier, but also infringes on organizational simplicity and ease of use.

Pros

It works well after a lot of practice.

Cons

The interface is outdated and does not lend itself to easy use by the less technologically literate users.

Response from Total Management

Hi Elliot,

Thanks for leaving a review. Hearing back from our users is important to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience. We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our program!

Frank

User Friendly Management Software

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

We are still very new to Total Management. The system is easy to use, but still has a handful of features that could/should be added. The system has been easy to learn and will be a valuable asset to running our properties.

Pros

It is easy to learn and use.

Cons

There are some simple features that are not present in the software.

Response from Total Management

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the program so far! If you have any questions, remember you can always reach out to our support team.

Lorrie

Reviewed on 2/23/2012

We have been in the Apartment Industry since 1988, we own 10 Communities in Northeast Ohio. We have been manually tracking traffic, move-in's, move-out's and so on. With a few months of research and hard work deciding whom to choose, in helping us streamline our company, we heard about Total Management through NOAA. So, here we are in the trial phase and getting ready to go live in a few days. It has been an adventure but one that has been fun and incite full thanks to the team at Total Management. They took all the stress out of our data entry and gave us peace of mind.

We are so excited to be up and running, with no more manual documenting. I want to say how wonderful the team has been. Justin, Sarah, and David are the best team I have experienced and I look forward to a long relationship with them. If you are looking at software programs, stop...Total Management is the one to choose. Thank you Team!!

David

• Customer Support Software

My experience with total management software.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

After a rather shaky start, I am pleased with the day today operation of the software. There are still a few areas that need to be added or revised to make it a truly top rate commercial (retail/Office) property management system. In my view the most important with me the adding of a report to see the allocation of tenant rents.

The support area has been extremely diligent and helpful. He has listened to my areas of concern and done his best to help with a workaround.

Response from Total Management

Hi David,

Thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to know that you're pleased with the day to day operation of our program. It's important to us to hear back from our users, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We'll be sure to let our team know they've been helpful.

kaisha

Good for Small Companies

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

This is a good program for small companies managing a small portfolio. It doesn't have as good features as Yardi but will do the trick in terms of keeping track. It lacks accuracy (ie prorating days in a month, counting late payments, and being able to add lessees instead of just occupants, etc.) but I think I'm picky because of my corporate experience.

Pros

it is run online.

Cons

too simple.

Response from Total Management

Hi Kaisha,

Thanks for leaving us a review! Hearing back from our users is important - we appreciate you sharing about your experience with us.

Jeff

• Customer Support Software

The best Property Management Software available.

Reviewed on 5/9/2014

Pros

If you are looking for robust, versatile property management software, look no further! I have demoed at least eight different property management companies. From Buildium to Excel Spreadsheet Property Manager, none of them are as versatile as Total Management!

Cons

There's no payroll. The only thing that I have to use another program for is payroll.

Heidi

Total Mangement

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I have used several different property management software programs over the years. I find Total Management to be fairly intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is the best I have experienced. They are truly caring and quick to respond to any issues or questions. They spent time working with me individually to train me in the use of their program and to help get me up and running. I would definitely recommend this software to anyone who asks.

Response from Total Management

Heidi,

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about our product. Don't forget our referral program!

The Total Management Team

Michael

Overall Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 1/19/2017

The software can be a bit cumbersome at times, but overall once you get past the initial learning curve it is a very functional program. The feature set is robust and there is a lot there in terms of systems etc so features are great. I just wish the interface was a bit more user-friendly at times and not as cumbersome, but a minor complaint overall.

Response from Total Management

Hi Michael,

Thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying many of the features of our program!

Roger

Good program; tough setup

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

Pros

Once all info is in, it runs great. It's a little hard to get used to. The vendor support isn't a lot of help. They mostly referred us to the online help.

Cons

We need more help with the setup. Everything can be covered; it's just hard to find on your own.

Yasser

Reviewed on 4/22/2013

We are very satisfied with Total Management. Great software and superb one-on-one support at a reasonable cost. Our company manages and maintains several properties in Downtown Hollywood, Florida, and thanks to Total Management we have been able to consolidate just about the entire operation into one functional system that allows us to connect online from anywhere. Couldn't ask for a better tool.

Jennifer

We love Total Management

Reviewed on 2/16/2017

This system works so well for anybody who does property management. It is streamlined and keeps us organized. I would recommend this software program to anyone, big or small.

Response from Total Management

Hi Jennifer,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that our program helps keep you organized!

Michele

Reviewed on 5/3/2013

Total Management is a very easy to use product. The menus are pretty intuitive and laid out nicely, so it is easy to figure out where you need to go. You can get up and running pretty quickly and if you do get stuck, support from the organization has been great.

We will definitely use the product for other property management needs in the future.