Showing 166 reviews of 151

Showing 166 reviews of 151
Tiffani L.

Finally a Platform that checks all the boxes!

Reviewed on 2020-04-30

Pros

The things I enjoy most about Databox is the flexibility of this platform as well as the overall user interface. There are truly so many different options available for you to configure dashboards to your wants and needs. For example, Databox offers a ton of different data visualization options. Additionally, the ability to create custom metrics has proven to be an extremely useful and flexible tool in Databox as well. With regards to the interface, the platform overall is very aesthetically pleasing and my colleagues love the way the dashboards look. Overall, this platform really checks all the boxes for me. As a Marketing Data Analyst, I'm very happy.

Cons

I think the only thing that can be improved with Databox is perhaps allowing an unlimited amount of dashboards for accounts or a higher amount of dashboards with each account subscription they offer. Users should be aware that to get a large amount of dashboards in your account, you will likely need the highest subscription. Other than that, I do not have any complaints at all. This platform truly has managed to have everything I want and need.

Hayley F.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2019-10-14

Very easy to use

Pros

Its very easy to use and the dashboards are visually appealing

Cons

Limited to only 3 dashboards on the free trial

Jeremy D.

My search is over! Custom Data Visualization & Reporting

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

I was looking for a solution to display website data and analytics for my clients. As a design and development agency, I wanted something that looks great, is easy for clients to use, and that I can "set and forget". Databox is the answer! By far the best in the industry. The free version is great for many small clients, and the paid upgrades for more integrations and users is very fair for those that need it.

Pros

Vast number of integrations, ease of use creating boards, white labeling, multiple users, mobile app is fantastic, goals, notifications, snapshots, and it's beautiful!

Cons

Some of the pre-made templates are too specialized. I created a client account before they introduced Agency accounts, and can't switch it over easily.

Debjit B.
  • Industry: Information Services

Visualization all my analytics in an interesting way.

Reviewed on 2019-03-28

If you want peace of mid with your buisness and want to see what is happening with your social media it is the tool for me. One dashboard helps me find everything.

Pros

I have used g-analytics for a long time but now with databox it is shoing some interesting manners. I love the idea of taking all the analytics visuals under one roof. It shows all my fb, website and youtube analytics under one roof. I i can now see what is happening with all under one dashboard. But i was lost in the beginneing when trying to use it. It nees some time to learn and get used to it.

Cons

Facebook updats a lot faster or not able to see live update. Maybe needed fix.

Julian M.
  • Industry: Information Services

Great, Plug & Play and affordable product for mobile access

Reviewed on 2017-01-19

We have been searching a solution like Data Box for a long time. It is powerful, has the WOW effect, is easy to build and very important, very affordable.
Apart from connecting to several cloud services really in a few clicks (twitter, Google Analytics, CRMs, etc), we can connect DIRECTLY to our customer databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server). It allows us to build customized dashboards based on metrics.

Pros

Easy to use for customer
WOW effect
Amazing design
Really Plug&Play dashboard to cloud services
Access to customer databases

Cons

It would be great having query builder on BASIC PLAN or middle plan between BASIC and BUSINESS.

Romy F.

You can find nearly every data how your activities in marketing or sales are working.

Reviewed on 2017-08-08

Pros

You can configurate all live reports as you like and need. Also you can get some templates of partners with which they worked successfully. You can find boards for Social Media accounts and ads, Google Analytics and Adwords, all about HubSpot and many more. If you don't have a tool which collects all of this, Databox is your choice.

Cons

You need a lot of time and some webinars to understand all the opportunities and how to configure it for yourself.

Juan andrés L.

Amazing app

Reviewed on 2017-01-27

We tried a few other apps. None came close to the ease of use, flexibility, simplicity and customer support we got from databox. At one point we need a specific attribute from MixPanel, and after asking support on how to do this, they actually rolled up a new feature into production in less than a weeks time. (Maybe it was in the pipeline, but it's still amazing)

Pros

Amazing customer support, very easy to use, nice design too.

Cons

None so far, extremely flexible so meeting all our needs.

Rajeev T.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Commercial tool for business

Reviewed on 2019-03-27

Pros

Keep data sheets in cloud and we dont like to write a copy and keep it on papers. Databox is one of the key application to maintain datasheets in cloud

Cons

not many users are actively using. but used for commercial purpose.

Zen L.

First rate app - databox gives me exactly the information I need to check on store performance

Reviewed on 2017-05-24

It's the onlynapp I can find that gives me metrics so simple that I can use them.

Pros

I asked for a specific graphing method and databox made the customization in a flash. I also like the simplicity of the data analysis provided. Nothing complicated. Just straightforward very useful metrics. A few. That makes it actionable. Not like those other apps that just provide a ton of data but very little information

John E.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Been looking for this for a while!

Reviewed on 2017-02-16

This is what I've been looking for for so long and have been unable to find...the perfect dashboard for tracking all the metrics that matter. They say you improve what you measure and this tool allows me to do just that, for the areas of my business that are most important to me. The app provides daily and weekly reports and allows for setting goals as well. I can't recommend it enough.

Pros

Ease of use, daily reports, dashboard for all my data.

Cons

None

Darius D.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Headed in the right direction

Reviewed on 2017-04-25

A very simple and beautiful platform. With a little more customization, and data visual this could be a very nice BI tool for small businesses.

Pros

The easy data connectors, and the visuals.

Cons

Lack of customization, and visual tools, and not able to drill down at least 1 layer, or to the data behind it.

Marco G.
  • Industry: Events Services

Good dashboard

Reviewed on 2017-05-16

iOs app is extremely useful to check data while on the go.

Pros

Databox has many different integrations and a very good iOs app. It has a very good looking datawalls, too.

Cons

A 1st class product that is a little bit pricey when compared to other dashboards. I'd recommend it to mid-sized and big companies.

Noe C.

I was waiting for analytical tool like this for long time

Reviewed on 2016-08-18

I am using this product for almost three months and I can only say - thank you. We always had issues figuring out how our applications are used - but now this is at our fingertips.

Pros

Clean and easy to use mobile app,
Powerful web app

Cons

Took me a while to learn a web app functions at first

Response from Databox

Thank you for your feedback.

Guilherme R.

Efficient and Beautiful

Reviewed on 2017-04-24

The system is very good. Makes everything much easier. I would love to use more dashboards and more accounts, but the monthly amount is very expensive.

Pros

Excellent and efficient system. Beatifull dashboards and graphics.

Cons

Very expensive.

Jp P.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 2017-04-02

Thanks to this very usefull tool, I can monitor numerous data sources ! I can use it with Zapier, and other integrations are coming. Great.

Pros

Very good looking

Cons

Number of integrations, but it's increasing

David C.

Very visual, good connectivity

Reviewed on 2017-03-16

Was able to set up a connection to our MySQL monitoring database. After inquiring with folks, I was sent an excellent set of instructions and was able to get this connecting to our system monitoring DB.

Pros

Great interface. Great mobile support

Cons

Not quite as open as we would have liked, however was able to get it connected to MySQL

Adam h. D.

Good solution for in-depth social media analytics

Reviewed on 2018-12-12

Was looking to create an analytics dashboard for my social media management and databox seems like a good solution.

Pros

I just started using this software recently, and it helps to show in-depth analytics for my social media channels that are helpful to show to my manager

Cons

It's a bit overwhelming for someone who is new to analytics and data processing, and the free version is limiting.

Evan R.

Pretty awesome so far

Reviewed on 2017-03-07

Just signed up and started connecting accounts, love the interface and the options for visualizing data are awesome. Zapier connection makes this a killer app, opens up a lot of possibilities. Also digging the mobile reporting, super helpful for when I'm not in the office.

Ben R.

Good software

Reviewed on 2017-04-28

....

Pros

Good connections to many different data sources. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Wistia, etc.

Cons

Price higher than I'd like for what's provided. Amount charged per month is quite a bit to just be displaying data.

Yaroslav K.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great solution for statistics on your website, Langing or App

Reviewed on 2018-12-21

Pros

Databox offers various ways to get insight about your program or website.
You can track information from analytics, social networks etc.

Cons

Program is a bit complex to begin with but it all happens because there are really a lot of ways to use it.
App is great, scalable and I recommend it for businesses and freelancers.

Juan carlos S.
  • Industry: Accounting

Databox is a great option for extend capabilities of dashboards to mobile devices

Reviewed on 2017-05-22

Extend the capabilities of dashboards and score cards to mobile devices

Pros

Excellent look and feel in mobile devices
Looks easy to use and friendly
Easy way to have information on hand

Cons

It would be great a direct integration with excel (desktop and through skydrive)
Native integration with BI platform like Tableau or Power BI

Noah H.

Excellent KPI analytics tool with a solid free version.

Reviewed on 2018-06-10

Pros

I love how customizable the dashboards are. It is exceedingly flexible to produce the dashboards that I need for my client.

Cons

I'm pretty new to the program, so I don't have anything to complain about yet. I'm excited to continue exploring this app and use it for my clients.

Lennart J.
  • Industry: Media Production

Great mobile analytics and insights

Reviewed on 2017-05-21

Pros

Easy to use, nice graphics, great user experience and several data sources in just one app makes this tool very useful on the run

Cons

Sometimes it uses mobile website webviews for configuration that don't work properly, e.g. scrolling does not work right on an iPhone 7

Tito E.

Good functionality

Reviewed on 2017-03-22

Perfect to keep a KPI Dashboard automatized, you can have a very concrete Dashboard or something more general.
And a very good price.

Jian hui L.

Excellent and packed with many features.

Reviewed on 2017-02-23

Very intuitive interface and shows the stats you need. It is also very customisable with graphs and charts.