Marsello

Increase revenue from customers with loyalty and marketing.

4.3/5
4.2/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Marcelo

• Customer Support Software

Great customer support and extensive knowledge of the hair industry, couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 2/13/2018

Pros

the best about Gooody Card is how it interacts with our clients and the response it has from the clients, develop a great credibility among the clients

Jusmena

Consistent

Reviewed on 5/9/2018

Pros

That's its easy to use, and you only need one card for many site, therefore more people are inclined to use it because it doesn't feel like another card

Cons

Doesn't link yet to the pos but this could change in the future. No one comes to see us at the cafe so the customer service could improve

Response from Goodycard

Hi Jusmena,
Firstly, thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate this.
Looking at your account you currently operate the check-in model. If you¿d like to start incentivising customers for dollars spent, we can totally do this! We do have a number of POS integrations, but it depends on what you currently operate.
We also have a check-in version which should work on your POS device, pending your PC is above windows XP.
Unfortunately, we don¿t do on-site visits any more, as the system has become very simple to operate. It¿s much easier to call you at a time that suits if you prefer?
Yet again, thanks for taking the time to review us, and do let us know if you like to whitelabel (customise) your apps or investigate POS options.

Rakesh

• Customer Support Software

Average , still not sure whether this is actually good for the business.

Reviewed on 5/9/2018

Cons

Customers tend to spend time scanning or entering their email on to Goody Card and not paying for the transaction. This tends to hold back the other customers in the queue. During busy times, I do NOT ask customers to scan their Goody card. Infant I actually hope they don't scan their card and hold back other customers.

Response from Goodycard

Hi Rakesh, appreciate you taking the time to submit this response.
You have been a long-standing customer of ours, especially through the early days of our product, so it¿s truly great to still have the LJ brand and yourself on board. We take your comments very seriously, and we¿re committed to improving the process, especially at the point of sale.
That is why we are glad to announce we are integrating our product with common tools LJ uses, including Kounta. This is currently in development, and we expect it to be released within 2-3 months. We think this will speed up the process at the POS, so you can search customer accounts directly.
Looking at your account, you have registered a significant number of customers & you operate a high return rate. However, there is plenty we can do to improve your ROI, including activating your automated marketing features which will improve retention rates.
We would be help to guide you through this at a time that suits you?

Brenda

New users

Reviewed on 1/18/2019

I think a small printed brochure about Goody and outlining benefits of completing registration and installing the app etc would be good. We don't always have time to talk it through completely with customers if there are others waiting to make a purchase.
We are new to Goody and it is a learning exercise for staff and customers. Hopefully the ease of operation for both will improve in time.

Pros

It was easy to get up and running with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] talking me through the process. It is proving good to have a loyalty program that ties in with other small businesses in our town.

Cons

My staff are not finding it particularly easy sometimes, especially when customers have not registered online themselves and don't carry their card which makes it time consuming at POS. It would be good if the problems with xtra email addresses could be sorted.
It is a nuisance having to remember to click between POS and Goody windows but as we get used to it hopefully this will come routine.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your feedback Brenda, this will be shared directly with our product team.

Unfortunately, xtra.co.nz issues persist across all New Zealand businesses, and we've tried our best to ensure deliver ability to this email provider. We will keep working with them on this, but the issue does exist for all xtra users and email providers here in NZ.

Thanks for your feedback and let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Angie

Goody

Reviewed on 9/20/2018

Mediocre. Easy for the customer, not user friendly for me

Pros

All in one, multi location, easy for customer

Cons

Hard to make special offers / one off opportunities for our customers. Ask for support via chat or email, get no reply

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your honest review Angie. I can appreciate where you're coming from and agree we can do more to make our software more user friendly. We'll be making significant changes over the next 12 months to work on this. I've notified our support team to get in touch, should you wish to attend any free software training.

Yet again, thanks for your review and we've taken your feedback on board.

Adirah
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Goody review

Reviewed on 2/26/2019

Good

Pros

Quick easy use. saves multiple rewards cards.

Cons

our machine occasionally is telling people they need to verify their email before redeeming however they have already done this, also when it freezes it is frustrating for customers. Will not let me see customer feedback online anymore.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for the positive review Adirah. We're glad you are enjoying the use of the system. In terms of the verification issue, please be sure to lodge this with our support team at [email protected] and we will get this resolved. The feedback issue might just be as simple as a setting change. Either way, feel free to call us and we'll do everything to get these issues fixed! Thanks so much for your continued support down there in Dunedin. Regards, Rory Moss, GM

Suzy

Feedback

Reviewed on 1/1/2021

Good

Pros

It's easy to use and you dont need to keep the card handy

Cons

It's not used in many places so more accessibility would be beneficial

Vishal
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Value of product

Reviewed on 1/31/2019

Pros

It's easy to use and helps to retain the customer database.

Cons

Would be more efficient if connect to till.

Response from Goodycard

Hi Vishal, thanks so much for your positive review. We're actively working on our POS integrations. Unfortunately, legacy POS systems are harder for us to integrate with, but as we say, we're working on solutions.

Aimee
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Amaaazing support

Reviewed on 9/18/2018

everything is automated so little time spent on it. support is always happy to answer even the most basic questions and sort anything fast. very friendly and user friendly

Pros

I like that once it is set up there really isn't anything else that I have to do. the customer representative even called and did all my set up for me. the hardest part is thinking about what I want my rewards to be but she even helped me with that. Any questions have always been answered within a day.

Cons

I havent come across anything I dont like yet..maybe and editing function when i make a mistake with peoples email addresses

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your review Aimee. We're glad to hear you're getting the support you need for your rewards programme. Do let us know if there is anything else we can improve on.

All the best

Ross

Goody Rewards just works

Reviewed on 2/26/2019

Friendly, Local & responsive to queries.

Pros

Customer interface & back office software.

Cons

Not applicable. All worked better than my expectations.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for the positive review Ross. We're always working hard to improve our software and loyalty platform. We're glad you've enjoyed it to date and will continue to improve based on customer feedback. Let us know if we can help with anything further for your stores. Regards, Rory Moss, GM

Chris

Very happy

Reviewed on 1/18/2019

It is helping us to communicate regularly with our customers

Pros

It is very easy for the customer and our sales team to us it

Cons

You get the most out of it your team puts 100% into it

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your review Chris, we really value this feedback and we'll be sharing it with the team.

Like you say, "you get the most out of it when your team places a 100% into it".

Good retailers as yourself understand the importance of customer loyalty and staff training certainly helps.

Thanks for your support and we'll be making progress to make the product better for you over the next year.

Carine

Goody is great!

Reviewed on 2/27/2019

Goody has been great in the feedback forms of finding out what clients truly feel about your business and what you can improve on.

Pros

The time I would spend following up on clients, whether it was birthdays, follow ups, ratings etc, goody has now taken over for me now saving me time! I no longer have to worry about that. The point system has become fair for my clients and they are loving earning and redeeming rewards!

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that I least like about this software.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks so much for your positive review Carine. We really value your opinion and it's great to have you on board. If there is anything we can do to make your customers experience and exceptional one, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks, Rory Moss, GM

Billy

• Customer Support Software

Goody is everything you need

Reviewed on 1/30/2020

I had a customer service person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was amazing. I would employ her if I could. Took time to help me through every single step. Wants to help me grow my business, she seems to love her job. I feel I can email or call and things get done straight away. Happy to help me to understand campaigns and all the features Goody has.

Pros

I love the product. I am growing in loyalty and already seeing bounce back from customers. Has the ability to target customers on time since last visit. Has the option to target quiet nights. Really happy so far.

Cons

I would love to see push notifications instead of email, and the ability to leave offers on the app at all times to entice people browsing the app.

Tessa

Practical

Reviewed on 3/31/2019

Pros

Easy to use. Customers can log into the app to track their points and update any information. This is good as it takes a workload off the company.
Customer service is outstanding, our rep is superb to deal with.

Cons

We seemed to have a lot of issues with the automatic birthday vouchers being sent out. This also came down to customers unsubscribing.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks so much for your review Tessa. I believe we've addressed your birthday campaign issue in a prior email, but do let us know if we can do anything further. We really appreciate the long-standing relationship Goody and Lawrenson Group have had over the last four years. Feel free to drop us a line, should you need anything further.

General Manager

Rob
  • Industry: Automotive

Reward me

Reviewed on 4/19/2021

Generally good, but need to add greater rewards value

Pros

No extra cost for being on this program

Cons

Good friendly customer service, bit disappointed that after spending $450 on coffee last week (seriously) I only earnt 5 rewards points on Goody 🥲

Georgie
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Arum Marsello Review

Reviewed on 1/10/2022

A great program to help me reach my customers easier and more efficiently.

Pros

Being in the first few weeks of the free trial, I am loving the ease of setting up automations and the loyalty programs.

Cons

Syncing my software has been a problem for me.

Roma
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Awesomeness

Reviewed on 9/16/2020

Fan flippin tastic

Pros

Easy to use, easy set up. Quick. Looks good as well placed at the counter

Cons

Not everyone has it. Its a fantastic system which id be more inclined to use if more people had it

TJ
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Useful programe

Reviewed on 2/27/2019

It’s has been satisfactory. I wish we had more Point of Sale material so customers can Join without staff need to convince them. We have a very poor joining rate at our establishment. We have trained staff over and over again.

Pros

Point system/rewards. I like that we have their emails for sending our campaigns.

Cons

Only one email per week. There are times we needed to send two. One for early week special and another for the weekend.

Response from Goodycard

Thanks for your feedback TJ. We value your opinion and we'll pass this on to our support team.

Liam

Reviewed on 1/29/2019

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and explain. Simple and direct.

Cons

Glitches and restrictions every now and then.

Response from Goodycard

Hi Liam,

Thanks for your honest review.

Whilst some may feel 7/10 is good enough, we recognise more needs to be done to ensure you're satisfied.

I'd be very interested to discuss how we can better our software further if you have time?

I've noted your responses regarding glitches and restrictions, and i'll feed this back to the team.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have a moment.

Jan

• Customer Support Software

A very organized and professional service with great printed material and wonderful backup.

Reviewed on 3/22/2018

It was easy and quick to use, as we are busy people we don't have a lot of time so we appreciate the simplicity.

Pros

The simplicity and assistance if required, we have only been using the product since the 01 Mach and already feel like we know it.

Cons

We haven't experienced anything we don't like, I'm sure if we did need help that we would be looked after well as all our experiences so far have been well looked after.

Anis

• Customer Support Software

Very prompt response to customer service requests

Reviewed on 3/29/2018

Pros

Ease of use, Good in store display. One card can be used at all businesses with loyalty program powered by Goody. If one forgets the card can accumulate loyalty points through email checkin - how cool.

Cons

Not much flexibility in configuration. After registering a payment it does not initialise the display. Decimal amounts not permitted.

Marie

Great product

Reviewed on 9/17/2018

No issues with goody

Pros

Very easy to use, clients and staff find it simple and efficient.

Cons

Nothing everything fine. Software works well and we have no issues

Response from Goodycard

Great you hear you're enjoying it Marie! We have some up coming features and integrations we think you'll love.

All the best,

Brian

• Customer Support Software

So far - easy to use and

Reviewed on 5/24/2018

Pros

Its early stages - so i'm still finding my way - but i'm happy with what i can do so far - but i like the potential of what we will be able to achieve

Cons

I need more tutorials - YouTube or whatever - so much it can do, but not so easy to find out how to do it

Response from Goodycard

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for the review and the response!

Yes, you're totally right, we need more tutorials and informative videos for customers. It's all part of a growing company but we're definitely going to make more now!

In the interim, would you like to set up a screen share or webinar call with our staff to answer all your questions you may have? Please email [email protected] and we'll run you through it all.

Vaughan

• Customer Support Software

Very simple to understand and rewards are determined locally

Reviewed on 2/9/2018

Pros

Local programme for local customers with a national or big brand feel. Very easy to understand and to use

Cons

Too much daily or weekly reporting. May be good for some customers but can be intrusive for a group of stores

Mark
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Best loyalty program around

Reviewed on 12/13/2019

I love Goody as a customer reward app as it offers good easily redeemable loyalty rewards

Pros

Links a number of retailers so rewards can be earned faster

Cons

Not enough retailers are taking advantage of this great app