NeoCertified

Secure email for confidential & sensitive documents

4.8 /5 (52 reviews) Write a Review!
4.9
4.7
Brian B.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Secure Email Encryption with Outstanding Customer Support

Reviewed on 12/18/2018

We have been using NeoCertified for over 5 years now. The system is rock-solid, and the customer support that we have received over the years has been top-notch.

Pros

Straight-forward, easy to use email encryption that works from virtually and platform

Cons

Currently no add-in for Gmail to allow for a more streamlined email encryption process.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Brian!

We do now offer a Gmail integration at no additional charge, so feel free to start using it immediately from the Google Chrome Store.

Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all.

-Peter J. Schaub

Alicia G.
Industry: Banking

NeoCertified-Great Product, Great People.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016

We have been a customer for a few years now and have been very happy with the product, customer support and sales. Support is always fast to respond to any issue I have and if I needed an immediate fix, someone has always answered my call. They worked diligently to correct an add -in issue for our conversion to 365 and were in constant communication. The only complaint I've heard since our move to 365 is the add -in is not as cohesive as it was in Outlook client. I use the reporting function in the admin portal to maintain banking compliance and standards. It gives me the ability to monitor usage, users and most importantly non-users. I can honestly say I have never been dissatisfied or felt the need to look elsewhere. It is hard to find a company you can say that about these days.

Pros

Cons

The redirection to NeoCertifed from Office 365

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks, Alicia.

We appreciate the kind words about sales, support, and the overall product, and the customer input about the 365 add-in.

Feel free to give us a call to discuss how we can better improve the solution to meet your needs.

Beth P.

NeoCertified was easy to get started and is easy to use, love the Customer Connect feature.

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

Allowed us to have secure email without the exorbitant cost that we were investigating. Easy to train users how to use, the technical support has been great and easy to work with.

Pros

Customer Connect gives us a portal to direct customers to send sensitive data from our website or from a link on email signature. A great feature that helps to keep customer information secure and is easy for the customer to use.

Cons

In our environment, could not get the Outlook Add-on to work. It would be nice if the Customer Connect would only allow specific addresses and block out the drop down box if they are used to alleviate confusion of choices. The drop down box overrides the manually inputted email.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much, Beth!

We are extremely pleased that Customer Connect is working out so well for you.

We also appreciate the feedback and will pass along this information to our development team.

Lynn H.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: Self Employed

"Excellent Product"

Reviewed on 6/21/2020

Fabulous, its good to know that sending emails back and forth to my clients are secure with the email encryption that is provided.

Pros

Easy set up, easy to use, user friendly. It provides email encryption for both businesses and individuals. I am a bookkeeper and have recommended NeoCertified to several of my clients and they too love this software.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons for me with NeoCertified

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lynn. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Kelly M.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

User friendly, easy to setup and maintain. One of the easiest parts of my job to manage.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Ease of setup and portability.
The plugin to outlook makes this seamless and user friendly.
Setting up accounts can not be made any easier.

Pros

The support is absolutely the best. When I have a user with an issue I can get help right away. Either they send me the information I need to fix the issue or they jump right in and fix it for me when requested. Support is everything and it can be found here!

Cons

About the only thing that I see that trips up users is that the send receive does not auto check for neocertified email. It requires that the user manually check for messages (Push the button).

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kelly!

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email.

Jim M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Secured Email Simplified.

Reviewed on 3/21/2019

Neocertified is a simple, secure solution that we use for Clients who require HIPAA compliance. Integrates easily with Microsoft Outlook and our users overall are quite pleased with the software and service. We receive very little tech support calls on this software once installed. In the very few times we had any questions, Neocertified's team promptly responded and resolved the issue.

Pros

Ease of use at an affordable price. Very easy to integrate into Outlook. Simple enough for users of all levels.

Cons

In the many years we've used the software and service, never had an issue.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Jim.

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Deidra C.
Industry: Law Enforcement

Great Value and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 1/21/2020

I have been pleased so far with the overall service. The customer support has been quick and easy and the email itself has been very user friendly. As previously stated, the only drawback I have found is that I can't easily import my contacts.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and that my recipients have no trouble getting my emails. Customer service has been great and I have had no trouble getting help when I needed it.

Cons

When I first set up the email, I didn't have enough storage so I had request more. It didn't take long at all for me to get a response and get the storage capacity I needed. It would be wonderful if I could import my contacts from my gmail account. If there is a way to do it, I haven't found one that works yet.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Deidra!

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks

Dr. jerome W.
Industry: Mental Health Care
Company size: Self Employed

Extremely Happy

Reviewed on 1/8/2020

I have used them since 2014 both at a another facility and current agency. I have been satisfied with the services Neo certified has offered my facility

Pros

Easy to use, availability of staff if I have any questions

Cons

There are no cons, the product is great and i enjoy using it

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jerome!

Let me know if you ever need anything.

Joseph e R.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Secure emails without all the HASSLE

Reviewed on 1/8/2020

Overall, it is great product for the price and purpose.

Pros

Easy to setup and use from end to end user.

Cons

Would like to see a possible calendar added and to make it easier for the end user to access.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! I am glad you're enjoying the product.

Let me know if you ever need anything.

Pamella C.

Secure Email made easy

Reviewed on 6/1/2020

Overall, NeoCertified has been a great addition to our organization. Being able to send/receive secure email easily is such a time saver and provides ease of mind knowing the information is secure. Also, the customer service NeoCertified provides is excellent. The promptness of responding to requests or inquiries is a huge plus. Thank you!!

Pros

NeoCertified is easy to install and easy to use. The integration with Chrome and Gmail makes sending and receiving secure emails quick and easy.

Cons

I haven't set up my contacts yet. It would be nice if NeoCertified used the contacts in my Gmail account.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Pamella,

Thanks for using NeoCertified and I am happy to hear you are enjoying the product.

Please let me know if you ever need anything.

Kevin S.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Neocertified Provides a Great End to End Encryption User Experience

HIPAA, and Privacy Compliance

Pros

Extremely easy access for end-users, protection across all of our devices, little to no tech support needed once installed/deployed. In the rare instances tech support was needed, cases are handled by a real person who can understand our issues and communicate what needs to be done in an expedited fashion. We have used and tested numerous products and NOTHING comes close to what Neocertified offers and delivers upon!

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin.

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help!

Steve M.
Industry: Insurance

very easy to install and simple instructions

Reviewed on 9/7/2017

Our company are able to comply with HIPPA compliance for the industry. My clients will feel more safe while we are serving them of their needs.

Pros

The instructions for client to login to use the software is very simple and easy. Support is very fast without waiting too long on the phone or email.

Cons

So far with the usage of this software from both my clients and users feed back, there is nothing bad about the software. Even and elderly person can simply click and register without issue.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the review, Steve!

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help.

David V.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

NeoCertified has delivered a very straightforward and easy end-user experience

Reviewed on 11/1/2017

We utilize this software to maintain our HIPAA compliance will sending ePHI

Pros

Our employees love how easy it was to send a secure communication. The learning curve is minimal and requires virtually no training to get the end-users up and using neocertified

Cons

From a company Admin perspective, it would be very beneficial to have more tools and control over the back end of the system.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for your review, David!

I am thrilled to hear that your employees enjoy how easy the product is to use.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly about the Admin process. I'm confident we can accommodate you with any of the tools that you might need.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Wayne E.
Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Very good relationship

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Secure e-mail between branches.

Pros

Support has been excellent. The times when I forgot how to do something, it was just a phone call and then they asked if I would just like them to take care of it.

Cons

I really cannot say anything bad about NEO. We have never experienced any problems that could not be handled almost on the spot!

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Wayne.

If you ever need anything moving forward, please don't hesitate to call or email.

John A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Don't even notice it's there...

Reviewed on 3/16/2017

We did research on several of the mail encryption tools that are HIPAA compliant for our dental clinic. NeoCertified came out on top. For us, the best part of NeoCertified is how effortlessly it integrated with the Microsoft Outlook Mail system. It makes sending and receiving encrypted medical records easy like it should be!

Pros

We like NeoCertified because it is easy to use, easy to set up, and nearly invisible to the user.

Cons

We really didn't have any obstacles in purchasing, setup, or usage. It's a well thought out product.

Response from NeoCertified

We're glad you're so pleased with our Secure Email Solution, John.

Thanks for the kind words and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Doug S.
Industry: Banking

Very positive overall. Great product at a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Pros

The admin console is great for centralized management, allowing for easy onboarding and email tracking. The product provides ease of use for our employees and recipients.

Cons

The Outlook add-in has all the necessary functionality and makes using NeoCertified easy for Outlook users. However, there have been issues with the add-in disabling itself. This is not a common issue, just trying to find something I like the least about this software.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the positive words, Doug!

We are always updating and enhancing the experience for users and will continue to do so for the Outlook plug-in to limit any issues you have with it.

Please let me know if you ever need anything moving forward.

President & CEO, NeoCertified

Terry S.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

Our company has been using NeoCertified for the past 3 years with no issues and great success!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017

Reliabilty, ease of use, great customer service.....

Pros

As an administrator I have found this product to be very reliable and meet company requirements with Hippa. The ease of use, reliability, and customer service are exceptional!

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much, Terry, and please let me know if you ever need anything in the future.

John B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

I can't say good enough things about the service and support offered to me from NeoCertified

Encrypted email Hippa Compliant

Pros

Easy for the end user experience. The Outlook downloadable add on!!! We here at NMHC have had a great experience with NeoCertified.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks, John! I really appreciate all of the kind words.

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future.

Monika B.

Simple and Affordable

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Excellent customer service and easy to use via Microsoft Outlook. Overall, very happy with NeoCertified.

Pros

Simple to use and affordable, especially for a smaller agency. Set-up was seamless and the modules to walk through set up were very clear.

Cons

Some secure email recipients outside our organization were unable to receive the secure message due to their own firewall security protection, although that issue was infrequent.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Monika!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Allison B.

Very easy to install and implement, good customer service and support

Reviewed on 11/3/2017

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to implement. Reliable and inexpensive compared to similar tools. Can be used by both software savvy folks and beginners.

Cons

Doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of other software but it's significantly less expensive.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Allison!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Maria M.

Wonderful Product and Great Customer Service - Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 9/9/2019

Allows us to send and receive health insurance documents containing highly sensitive information without worry.

Pros

We have been completely happy with the service. NeoCertified is simple to install and use, reliable, efficient, cost effective, and offers great customer service.

Cons

No complaints - a client or two had trouble logging in to access the secure email once or twice but the error was on their end.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Maria!

If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me directly.

Ashwin M.

NeoCertified was the perfect HIPAA-HITECH compliance solution for encrypted emails for us.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 9/8/2017

Pros

Ease of use for: the sender, the receiver and the administrator when it comes to the transmission of HIPAA compliant electronic mail.
No headache solution: - Minimal training required.
No investment in any complicated hardware.
Outlook plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2007 worked great when we were using that that platform.

Cons

Though we really do not have any complaints about NeoCertified, getting a Business Associtaes Agreement in place took a while.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks so much for the review! I personally want to apologize for the delay in getting the BAA in place. It was a bit of a new process for us at the time.

Marcy C.

Excellent product

Reviewed on 10/19/2020

I only needed to talk with customer service at initial set up, they were very helpful and professional. I have not needed to contact them again since the product is so easy to use and I have not had any issues.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can send secure through outlook with the add on button or sign directly into NeoCertified.

Cons

I have not found any Cons with this product.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Marcy!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Casey M.

Its been great!

Reviewed on 7/26/2018

Pros

It is so easy to use for both myself and the offices we send information to.

Cons

I don't have any complaints.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Casey!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

President & CEO, NeoCertified

Tracy H.

I found this secured email program fairly easy to learn, but a bit awkward to use.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 3/7/2018

Pros

Fairly easy to learn. Someone looked into programs and suggested this one, so I did not research others.

Cons

A bit awkward to use; particularly when I am attaching documents in it (which has often been why I needed to use it). I have saved drafts and the attachments I added disappeared by the time I went back to the draft, even if it was just a few hours later.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I will make a note of this, so that we can make this a much smoother process for you in the future.

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks again for your feedback.