NeoCertified

Secure email for confidential & sensitive documents

4.8 /5 (52 reviews) Write a Review!
4.9
4.7
Monika B.
Industry: Insurance

Simple and Affordable

Reviewed on 2019-09-10

Excellent customer service and easy to use via Microsoft Outlook. Overall, very happy with NeoCertified.

Pros

Simple to use and affordable, especially for a smaller agency. Set-up was seamless and the modules to walk through set up were very clear.

Cons

Some secure email recipients outside our organization were unable to receive the secure message due to their own firewall security protection, although that issue was infrequent.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Monika!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Peter J. Schaub

Joseph e R.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Secure emails without all the HASSLE

Reviewed on 2020-01-08

Overall, it is great product for the price and purpose.

Pros

Easy to setup and use from end to end user.

Cons

Would like to see a possible calendar added and to make it easier for the end user to access.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! I am glad you're enjoying the product.

Let me know if you ever need anything.

NeoCertified

This is a great option to send protected files

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018-06-25

Pros

I work in a medical facility and the emailing of records and x-rays is sometimes needed. This service protects both parties and makes sure that it is only viewed by the intended receiver.

Cons

Not many cons to add - however there were sometimes that there was some password issues and the receiver was not able to open the files. It caused a delay in patient care.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi there,

I personally apologize for any password issues that you or any of your staff might have encountered. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments you might have, and we can figure out a way to better expedite the process next time.

Thanks

Ruth B.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020-06-19

Pros

Secure email and easy to use. Good customer servu e

Cons

Nothing. Have to login to a different system because I am using gmail suite.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks, Ruth. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

John P.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: Self Employed

solid product with support

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Pros

Lets me know when my message has been read by person i sent it to

Cons

Nothing, I have no complaints except this survey won't let me exit

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, John!

Marcy C.
Industry: Banking

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

I only needed to talk with customer service at initial set up, they were very helpful and professional. I have not needed to contact them again since the product is so easy to use and I have not had any issues.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can send secure through outlook with the add on button or sign directly into NeoCertified.

Cons

I have not found any Cons with this product.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Marcy!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Tracy H.

I found this secured email program fairly easy to learn, but a bit awkward to use.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018-03-07

Pros

Fairly easy to learn. Someone looked into programs and suggested this one, so I did not research others.

Cons

A bit awkward to use; particularly when I am attaching documents in it (which has often been why I needed to use it). I have saved drafts and the attachments I added disappeared by the time I went back to the draft, even if it was just a few hours later.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I will make a note of this, so that we can make this a much smoother process for you in the future.

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Pamella C.

Secure Email made easy

Reviewed on 2020-06-01

Overall, NeoCertified has been a great addition to our organization. Being able to send/receive secure email easily is such a time saver and provides ease of mind knowing the information is secure. Also, the customer service NeoCertified provides is excellent. The promptness of responding to requests or inquiries is a huge plus. Thank you!!

Pros

NeoCertified is easy to install and easy to use. The integration with Chrome and Gmail makes sending and receiving secure emails quick and easy.

Cons

I haven't set up my contacts yet. It would be nice if NeoCertified used the contacts in my Gmail account.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Pamella,

Thanks for using NeoCertified and I am happy to hear you are enjoying the product.

Please let me know if you ever need anything.

Angela F.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Encrypted Email

Reviewed on 2020-07-22

Excellent

Pros

It was easy to implement and it is easy use.

Cons

It meets our needs and integrates well with Outlook

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Angela!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Peter J. Schaub

Lucas L.

Just what we needed to send secure, sensitive information via email for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 2018-04-20

We have a secure way to send sensitive information via email.

Pros

NeoCertified was easy to setup on our PCs, the Outlook plug-in makes sending secure emails a breeze and is very easy for users to learn and use. The pricing was great as well!

Cons

To be honest, there isn't anything I dislike about it. The thing I like lease is that I hadn't stumbled across it earlier, we only found out about it due to a referral from another company that was using it.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the review, Lucas!

Please let me know if you have any further questions or comments in the future!

-Peter Schaub, President & CEO

Megan B.

Excellent product and exceptional customer service.

Reviewed on 2018-07-19

Pros

This program is perfect for our purposes and has proven to be efficient and more cost-effective than the previous program we had in place. I appreciate the layout, the way the email sends notifications when the recipient has viewed the email, and also the formatting.

Cons

I have not yet experienced any cons regarding this software. I am completely satisfied with this product and those I have experienced in sales and tech support.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Megan.

If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to ask.

Kimberly S.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Helpful and Secure

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020-06-19

Excellent

Pros

Ease of sending secure records to sources outside of our clinic

Cons

I cannot think of a drawback to this service

Response from NeoCertified

Thank so much, Kimberly. If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to ask.

Scott K.

Great solution.

Reviewed on 2017-04-03

Tested a few highly-rated encryption email solutions. Found NeoCertified to be the most flexible and efficient for deployment and highest in customer satisfaction. The others products were good, too - I just found NeoCertified to stand out a bit more, especially value-wise. Highly recommend.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Scott.

We're glad you're pleased with our secure solutions. Let us know if we can be of any help at any time!

Jerome W.

They are GREAT

Reviewed on 2016-11-30

I use the service for both a Foster family agency and a counseling center. If you want a piece of mind and your business requires a secure encrypted e-mail look no further. I have recommended Neo Certified to other social service agencies in the area.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks, Jerome.

We appreciate the kind words and the recommendations.

If you ever have any questions about our solutions, feel free to give us a call!

Lucy A.
Industry: Medical Practice

Encrypted email

Reviewed on 2019-02-09

Perhaps it would help is a little tutorial were given to new users.

Pros

I like the Security and knowing it is encrypted

Cons

Takes time every time you need to write a message. Downloads are annoying too.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Lucy!

I will take that feedback into consideration. Possibly releasing a tutorial video for new users would help streamline the process.

Alicia G.
Industry: Banking

NeoCertified-Great Product, Great People.

Reviewed on 2016-11-22

We have been a customer for a few years now and have been very happy with the product, customer support and sales. Support is always fast to respond to any issue I have and if I needed an immediate fix, someone has always answered my call. They worked diligently to correct an add -in issue for our conversion to 365 and were in constant communication. The only complaint I've heard since our move to 365 is the add -in is not as cohesive as it was in Outlook client. I use the reporting function in the admin portal to maintain banking compliance and standards. It gives me the ability to monitor usage, users and most importantly non-users. I can honestly say I have never been dissatisfied or felt the need to look elsewhere. It is hard to find a company you can say that about these days.

Pros

Cons

The redirection to NeoCertifed from Office 365

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks, Alicia.

We appreciate the kind words about sales, support, and the overall product, and the customer input about the 365 add-in.

Feel free to give us a call to discuss how we can better improve the solution to meet your needs.

David V.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

NeoCertified has delivered a very straightforward and easy end-user experience

Reviewed on 2017-11-01

We utilize this software to maintain our HIPAA compliance will sending ePHI

Pros

Our employees love how easy it was to send a secure communication. The learning curve is minimal and requires virtually no training to get the end-users up and using neocertified

Cons

From a company Admin perspective, it would be very beneficial to have more tools and control over the back end of the system.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for your review, David!

I am thrilled to hear that your employees enjoy how easy the product is to use.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly about the Admin process. I'm confident we can accommodate you with any of the tools that you might need.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Lynn H.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: Self Employed

"Excellent Product"

Reviewed on 2020-06-21

Fabulous, its good to know that sending emails back and forth to my clients are secure with the email encryption that is provided.

Pros

Easy set up, easy to use, user friendly. It provides email encryption for both businesses and individuals. I am a bookkeeper and have recommended NeoCertified to several of my clients and they too love this software.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons for me with NeoCertified

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lynn. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Allison B.

Very easy to install and implement, good customer service and support

Reviewed on 2017-11-03

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to implement. Reliable and inexpensive compared to similar tools. Can be used by both software savvy folks and beginners.

Cons

Doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of other software but it's significantly less expensive.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Allison!

If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Ashwin M.

NeoCertified was the perfect HIPAA-HITECH compliance solution for encrypted emails for us.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017-09-08

Pros

Ease of use for: the sender, the receiver and the administrator when it comes to the transmission of HIPAA compliant electronic mail.
No headache solution: - Minimal training required.
No investment in any complicated hardware.
Outlook plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2007 worked great when we were using that that platform.

Cons

Though we really do not have any complaints about NeoCertified, getting a Business Associtaes Agreement in place took a while.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks so much for the review! I personally want to apologize for the delay in getting the BAA in place. It was a bit of a new process for us at the time.

Peter

Jen R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Have had some glitches but overall, good product!

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Good. Team members at work who are high volume use it often and helps us align to HIPAA regs.

Pros

Makes communication between our clinicians private and let’s us know when our email we’re opwned.

Cons

My boss is having a major glitch with getting team member emails. This caused a major timing issue in submitting assessments. Client was very upset! It may have aggravated a case that was already challenging.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Jen,

I will look into the glitch that you had mentioned to make sure that we get that fixed for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Elise B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Amazing value for a small business

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018-09-22

Pros

I needed a way for new patients to reach out to us off-hours and Neocertified does just that in a secure manner.

Cons

It would be easier to reply to email than to have to create new

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the kind words, Elise!

Ryon P.

Safe, Secure, Affordable, & User Friendly!

Reviewed on 2017-04-03

We use and are a re-seller of NeoCertified secure email. We not only use it for our own office but we like it so much we recommend it to all of our clients. It is a great way to communicate sensitive information in a secure manner. It is by FAR the best value product in the market. We would recommend NeoCertified to anyone looking for a form of secure email communication!

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks so much, Ryon!

Let us know if we can of help at any time while using our secure solutions.

Joanna W.

The company is easy to work with.

Reviewed on 2018-07-19

Pros

Easy to use and the cost is reasonable for a small company. The representalives are quick to respond and attentive.

Cons

We have only been using it for few months but so far there is nothing that we are not pleased with.

Response from NeoCertified

Hi Joanna,

Thanks for the kind words.

If you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Travis T.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

NeoCertified has become a valuable tool in ensuring we have secure data communications.

Reviewed on 2018-06-05

Pros

The software has many great features for a very affordable price. I have confidence that the communications are secure.

Cons

The user interface of the web portal looks and feels a little out-dated. IT could use a bit of a face-lift.

Response from NeoCertified

Thanks for the review, Travis. Let me know if you ever need anything moving forward.