Showing 124 reviews of 112

Connecteam

Enhance employee management with the only all-in-one app

4.8 /5 (112 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 124 reviews of 112
Scott W.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Reviewed on 2020-02-10

Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us.

- EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company.

- Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features.

- FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees.

- 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam).

- Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode.

- Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have.

- GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that).

- Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see).

- App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Scott!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab.

Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Tamara C.
  • Industry: Restaurants

can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to

Reviewed on 2018-02-14

ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Pros

Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

Cons

doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for leaving a review!

Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for.

Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles.

We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

Daniel A.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

The solution we needed

Reviewed on 2020-11-20

Fantastic customer service, with fast and accurate responses. They do a good job of trying to make sure you understand how to use the app to its full capacity.

Pros

With a mobile workforce we needed a system to reach everyone with ease. Connecteam delivered that and more.

Cons

Some additional customization options would be great, I would like the ability to customize breaks and be able to edit break times in the app. That being said, I imagine these features will be added soon because the Connecteam developers are always trying to improve their product.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the review Daniel!

You can definitely customize your breaks and edit their times for all employees right from your app as an admin!

I'll make sure one of our team experts contacts you in regard.

Thanks again for taking the time to review our product and services :)

Tobias rye J.
  • Industry: Machinery

A great and easy system to use and implement

Reviewed on 2020-11-12

Pros

It's so easy to setup and get started with. There is a lot of features and opportunities which every company can use.

Cons

Some features do miss basic things like conditional answer in forms and the onboarding solution is just a list which the user have to go trough and not a journey

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the awesome review Tobias!

We really appreciate your feedback and will explore what can be improved or added accordingly.

Thanks again :)

Meghan H.

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

Reviewed on 2019-05-26

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Kourtney T.
  • Industry: Sports

LIFE SAVER

Reviewed on 2020-06-08

We played around with several different software options for our staff. We were using several different apps and wanted to switch to something that had all features in one place. Connecteam has been AWESOME for us! My staff uses the workflow feature daily to fill out daily reports about their day, the chat feature to communicate with their coworkers, and the time clock and shift swapping is super easy! We love how easy it is to learn and use! And the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL. As a manager, it's so convenient and way less time consuming to have all these features like vacation approval, exporting timesheets, and capability to upload PDF files etc to update my staff quickly!

Pros

I love that I can easily view my entire staff's schedule, approve vacation, export timesheets for payroll for a specified pay period, and set up daily reports for my staff to fill out using the workflow option. I also love that I can see specifically which employees read updates.

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints about the app. I feel that it is EXTREMELY user friendly!

Response from ConnecTeam

WOW! Thank you so much for this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you love using your Connecteam platform! There's a lot more coming up very soon so make sure to stay tuned for all upcoming announcements!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Kathy H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great product for a good price and incredible support when you have any questions.

Reviewed on 2020-09-23

Our employees like this much better than the old time clock system as much as we do. This gives us a much better concrete way to see the cost of production, as well as hours worked for payroll.

Pros

This product makes it very easy to keep track of employees time as well as the time spent on specific tasks and how many pieces were made.
It is very easy to clock in and out for breaks and lunch time. This makes it simple to do no matter where you are located in our various warehouses. Tracking time spent on specific jobs helps us to make better decisions when evaluating the cost of production. There is a geo tracking feature that lets you know if your employees are at work when they clock in or out.
The weekly time sheets are very easy to work with and always available to see for all of the employees.
This is the Best Customer Support group I have had the pleasure of working with when I had any questions.

Cons

This system depends on all of the employees having a cell phone with good reception , and remembering to clock in and out when they change jobs. This improves with practice and there is always an option to make changes that require an administrative approval so accurate information is what is recorded. It is a great system for our business.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much for this amazing review Kathy!

Super happy to hear Connecteam works great for your business!

We have amazing time clock capabilities coming your way, so make sure to look out for our next announcements :)

Richard W.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Connecteam App as a user

Reviewed on 2020-08-19

Very easy to use, very user friendly. Help is available 24/7 which is great!

Pros

Sheduling is great as you can set up to 12 months ahead with each job!
Cost is great for the options you get.

Cons

Ability to link hours worked by employees to cost of wages per job/employee on the basic set up.
Would like a little more actions available on a tablet.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the warm feedback Richard!

We have amazing plans for the scheduling features coming your way! Stay tuned ;)

Justyna D.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2020-08-03

The ability to have everything in one place is great and the mobile app is very easy to use.

Pros

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons

The ability to assign shifts/tasks over multiple days would be very beneficial. I also wish there was a way to see a percentage of project being done based on the amount of assigned shifts/tasks.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution, and find it easy to use!

We have plenty of scheduling enhancements on our roadmap, so make sure to stay tuned for product announcements :)

Thanks!

Senthil K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

A powerful tool for business

Reviewed on 2020-12-29

Connecting within the business team members and the field staffs of every corner becomes easy, updates and reporting is very convenient for everyone. We find unlimited applications and usage with Connecteam. We would strongly recommend giving a try and it will be a useful tool for most business.

Pros

Most of the features what we expected to implement in a standard business is readily available, very flexible to implement. Works seamlessly without delays on the push notifications to users, geo fencing is the best part and the approval requests for extended work hours are very much useful and many more.

Cons

SMS functions didn't go well, probably due to local regulations SMS may have delivery failures.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Senthil!
Highly appreciated :)

Nicolette D.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Chen and connect team is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 2019-08-02

connecting and engaging our non desk employees which has never been so seamless before

Pros

ease of use and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. too bad all companies don't model the same customer service like chen and connect team

Cons

getting used to new software which always has its difficulties

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much for the warm and kind words Nicolette!

We see customer service for our growing Connecteam community as a top value, so it's great to receive this feedback from you :)

Heather E.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Great All Inclusive Software!

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

Love them! Recommend them to all business owners I know. Has dramatically improved our team communication and productiveness.

Pros

All the features and uses in ONE app. We were tired of having 10 apps for everything...This is an all-in-one program that works amazing for large teams that work in different locations. This is the first software company I have ever worked with that actually listens to feature requests! Everything I have asked for has either been implemented, or is in the works. And that is within 6 months of use.

Cons

Couple minor features that were not available right away, but they have added them all!

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the awesome review Heather!

We LOVE hearing that you can use one app for everything your team needs!

We have plenty of other amazing new features and capabilities coming your way! Stay tuned for upcoming announcements!

Shawn H.

Found what we've been looking for

Reviewed on 2020-08-12

Super helpful and quick response

Pros

The scheduling features for having one large calendar for all our technicians is what we've been looking for for 2 years

Cons

If you save shift templates as a draft... The nonadmina can't see it to know they have potential upcoming appts

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Shawn!

We're so happy to hear that Connecteam was the solution you've been looking for for so long!

To quickly address your note, the drafts are for admins only in order to make the scheduling experience better. We want admins to be able to manage the schedule and move things around freely, before publishing it to their employees if needed.
That's the main difference between a published shift and a draft :)

So if you want users to see those shifts you can simply publish them to make users aware .

Hope that helps and thanks again for the awesome feedback!

Daniel storm L.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

EXCELENT!

Reviewed on 2019-03-07

We have a business with alot of sales people on the road. This is a way to enhance the community with them, and ease the way we deliver information and gather informations. The perfect tool if you have salespeople.

Pros

I had tried different types of servies like connecteam. No one in my opinion can compares to connecteam in terms of overview, "easy to use", great tutorials and the best live-chat community with so friendly and caring sales people.

Cons

Haven't discovered anything yet. Every time I find something they have an answer or solution for it.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much Daniel!
Thanks to your amazing feedback we're able to continue and improve Connecteam. We have amazing plans down the road which we're sure you'll love! Thanks again!

Jennifer A.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Service! :)

Reviewed on 2018-11-12

It has been a great service, we love Connecteam! :)

Pros

It is easy to communicate and use! Everyone on the app loves it!

Cons

Nothing everything is great! The team provides great feedback!

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you Jennifer!!
We love having you onboard and super happy to hear that your team loves Connecteam! We'll keep on providing the best service we can :)
Thanks again!

Emily A.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

Great!

Pros

this software allows our small business to automate payroll, time keeping and scheduling with out spending excessive amounts of money. Customer service is top-notch as well.

Cons

Sometimes the software glitches or doesn't update as quickly as it should be for the most part it runs fine.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the feedback Emily!

We're working on plenty of other awesome features that should help you improve your business's day to day!

Stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Daniel G.

Great Potential - Needs Fine Tuning

Reviewed on 2017-01-18

The product itself has amazing potential for productivity. The issue I ran into with my team was the ease of use. Many team members had difficulty figuring out how to navigate the app. As a manager, it was disappointing to have only a web interface for me to use instead of also being granted mobile access.

Pros

Remote time card clock in with GPS location

Cons

Cumbersome to use as a manager.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks, Daniel

Adelle J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Connecteam has helped our business out tremendous. Everything at our fingertips.

Reviewed on 2017-06-07

The ability to put our employee handbook and policies at everyone's fingertips

Pros

The fact that all my staff can access the info anywhere and they can connect with each other at any time.

Cons

I wish you could add more then one photo in an aspect and also a scheduling calendar would be amazing to add in. Yes

Response from ConnecTeam

Adelle, so happy you're loving Connecteam. And yes! The scheduling calendar is coming soon...

Anat A.

I'm still using the free version - so I don't have all the features - but I'm happy to choose...

Reviewed on 2018-02-07

Pros

easy, great back office, the monthly report been updated and much easy to use
and support is the best

Cons

Each time I'm logging in I need to define the language again and again.
I think when I will start pay for this service I have more options as now it's limited

Sarah C.

Easy

Reviewed on 2017-04-15

Very easy to use, easy instructions. We learned how to use this software in 1 day! Great product and highly recommend it to everyone.

Kathy M.

Easy to use, free program.

Reviewed on 2018-02-02

Pros

This is a user friendly application. We liked the ease of use. We also liked that it was a free application. It was also an easy, user friendly, set up. We will continue to utilize the program.

Cons

We have had issues when used to log in and out of work. The app would lock up frequently causing a need to restart the program. It has not deterred us from using the application, just needs to be fixed.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Kathy,
Glad you found Connecteam easy to use and useful. We are constantly updating and improving Connecteam and will continue to do so.

Tom A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best business organizational app

Reviewed on 2017-03-27

Amazing UI and functionality in the ability to track and follow schedules send organization or team specific notifications and reminders and the ability to train your team straight from the app.

Pros

Time sheet
Accessibility
Notifications and team reminders

Cons

Team member can only join app using phone invitation stoping users with iPods or IPads from using the app unless they have a phone

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you, Tom!

Kristina T.

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Reviewed on 2020-11-11

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Pros

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for amazing review Kristina!

The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :)

The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :)

Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :)

As for more training videos - we're on it!

Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Cora B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Reviewed on 2020-10-08

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Pros

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Cons

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Cora!

We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities.

By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Yo-zon E.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Connecteam App - AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2020-07-31

Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

Pros

I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Cons

Not that I like it the lease.

1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress.
2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path.
3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates.
4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created.
5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer.
6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Yo-Zon!

Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review!

We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :)

Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!