SimplyBook.me

4.6 (1,073)
Scheduling software for service industries & entreprises

(1,073)
4.5/5
4.4/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

Bruno
  • Industry: Research

Scheduling appointments with research participants

Reviewed on 10/9/2018

Major upgrade compared to traditional means of scheduling appointments. Will never switch back to phone calls and voice messages! My staff and research participants are thrilled to use it, so am I!

Pros

I conduct digital research with psychiatric populations and I am the principal investigator of a NIH funded study that is evaluating the feasibility of delivering group therapy using mobile platforms. SimplyBook.me is an amazing solution to schedule visits with research participants. Our research participants can now book sessions with different members of our team (program coordinators, assessors, therapists). This has greatly accelerated the operationalization of our study procedures.

Cons

Honestly I cannot think of any flaws. Maybe the admin portal can be initially intimidating, but one easily learns how to navigate it and customize the experience.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Bruno,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your fantastic review about SimplyBook.me, we appreciate it a lot and are happy to hear that it has been beneficial for your business!

Paula
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

Reviewed on 10/27/2021

Pros

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Cons

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

Calendly

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook.me has the most features we need.

Calendly, Ubindi and Google Calendar

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook.me has the ability to easily schedule multiple training sessions running concurrently.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Paula,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!
Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website.

Gloria
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Very confusing but amazing customer service

Reviewed on 5/3/2021

Its a great tool, so easy for the client side but for the business owner, aye!

Pros

Love the ease for our clients to book and it has a built in website. It integrates with square and very affordable. The websites are beautiful not very customizable but you can manage.

Cons

Very confusing! Because majority of the major features that anyone would need counts as custom feature, its so difficult to find what you need. There are settings under Welcome, Manage, Custom features, and settings. Honestly, been using this site for 6months or more and still don't know where all settings and features are, so just click click click away til you find it. Sometimes, you would have to look deeper. Example, for time schedules. OMG, ,good luck! Good thing is c\they have the best customer service on chat 24/7 so you would just have to chat with them and they'll give you a link. God bless them! Another con would be the reports! REPORTS is key guys! Reports are our roadmap! Can we get a report for all the deposits? or just add deposit column to the booking details. Lastly, marketing, you're limited if you want to get on Google's 1st page without ads.

It integrates with IG.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Hi Gloria,

Thank you so much for a very constructive feedback, we appreciate it highly.

We would like to ask if you are up to joining us for a focus groups where we would discuss user friendliness of the system as well as reports. It would be very useful to hear your specific comments about what exactly could be improved. Please reply directly to this email if you are interested and we will set up a call.

Best regards
Rut

Katie

• Customer Support Software

Helpful system generally, just a few improvements needed

Reviewed on 10/21/2022

Pros

The calendar with different colours for different practitioners makes it easy to see when people have appointments. We loved that we could customise our website widget to make it on brand, and that this software gives the option for customers to add promo codes, as most others in this field do not allow this. The SOAP note feature is paramount to us as a physio clinic, and the whole system is very secure.

Cons

We need an option to attach files to our client notes, as we are a physio clinic so often have patient letters/referrals that we currently need to store elsewhere. Also, the analysis of the data is helpful but you are unable to assess how many sessions each client has had on the export option, which makes reviewing marketing efforts a bit of a nightmare. The calendar view would benefit from having a weekly view with each service providers timetable more clearly, as this can create problems for us too!

Cliniko, Pabau and Nookal

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

The option to add promo codes, customise the website widget to our brand colours, and the price.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Hi Katie and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding your feedback then I will address each point:
1. This is a suggestion that we have on our list and we can hopefully add to the system later on
2. With the reports about number of sessions per client to export, then this is possible by going into reports/clients/select client/View and then you can choose export
3. It is possible with the filters to select there a certain provider and then click on "Apply" after that you choose the weekly view and then you should have a weekly view by provider. I also encourage you to have your providers using the admin app, there each one can have a really nice overview of upcoming bookings.

If you have any further questions you can always contact our Live Chat and contact Dmytro our Head of Support who can assist you with anything....well as long as it is related to our system:)

Danny

Everything you’d ever need

Reviewed on 2/21/2021

Overall, I’m very pleased with this software.

Pros

I searched for software that I could add to my Wordpress site that would allow for multiple locations (service providers), allow for different pricing, coupons, easy booking and more. This also has a simple Facebook integration, marketing tools and so much more.
It took me a few days to figure it out as there are many features that are weaved together. But once I did, it now takes just minutes to add or edit classes and services.

Cons

The add-ons are expensive and may not make sense for my business in the long run as we scale up. We shall see.

Genbook and Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

Booked didn’t have repeat classes nor could I have different prices for similar classes assigned to separate locations only. No Facebook integration either.

Genbook and Square Appointments

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

Better features for classes/education.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Danny

Korie
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

I did my research and found a great fit!

Reviewed on 3/5/2021

My experience has been awesome! I was able to seamlessly set up my site with ease, set up my payment processor and have a beautifully designed live booking page for clients to book. I highly recommend this for small businesses and providers who accept appointments.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is! I found the video tutorials very helpful and the customer service was prompt and friendly. I appreciate how they would always send article links to refer back to after the chat and would email me when we got disconnected. I also love the booking site themes to choose from, they are all very well designed.

Cons

If I had to give one improvement it would be to allow users to get more than three custom features with the first upgrade tier. I would have loved to get five to test it out, and would have definitely upgraded once my business bookings began. The jump from three to unlimited is a big jump, maybe offer a tier in between for new subscribers. Other than that the software itself is pretty amazing.

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

The easy links to a payment processor, allowing different service providers with different services, including a booking site, and access to create an intake form. Also, integration with social media was a huge one!

Response from SimplyBook.me

Hi Korie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Jasmin

• Customer Support Software

Simple effective and Value for money

Reviewed on 10/21/2022

Pros

I enjoy the ease and the integration with my website. The widget I can put straight on my site allows ease for me and my customers. The reminders and confirmations are extremely useful and it helps keep track.

Cons

It would be great if you could adjust your availability week by week rather than just block off time. A lot of the feature that I want are there but I can’t afford them .

Calendly, Acuity Scheduling and Square Appointments

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

It was the simplest and best value for money

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Jasmin

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

For the comment on the availability - have you checked our special days setup? Please reach out to our Live chat (online 24h during the working week) if you need any help with that.

• Customer Support Software

Comprehensive online booking for tutors

Reviewed on 9/30/2020

So far it 100% fits our business. We managed to set everything using 10USD plan with 3 plugins (2way calendar sync, multiorder and product categories).

Pros

SimplyBook.me does not require any knowledge of coding, website support or other developper's skills. Moreover, you do not need your own website or domain to start it. Tens on plugins. For everyone and everything.

Cons

Prising is based on users and quantity of plugins. Just one additional plugin may force you to upgrade subscription.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Good luck with your business!

Vance
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Appointment scheduling system with low limits

Reviewed on 10/16/2022

Pros

Integrates natively with many popular software and platforms. Robust API documentation and possibilities. Polished UI and UX.

Cons

Limits. The lowest tier is on par with other close competitors but the limits are low and restrictive. Businesses that have up to 500 bookings in a month might not necessarily collect payments online for all these bookings. The limits on the lowest 2 tiers have to be friendlier to small and medium businesses, otherwise only the bigger boys can afford this.

Glofox, Trafft, Mindbody, StudioBookings and Amelia

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

Trafft and Amelia are more affordable with similar features.
Phil
  • Industry: Machinery

Nice booking system

Reviewed on 10/3/2018

SimplyBook.me has given my clients one more way to contact me, especially those who know what service they want and want it booked quickly without having to ring or wait for mail correspondance. Customers seem to want to solve their problems and meet their needs more and more quickly and will move on to another provider if the current one is too slow to answer. In my line of business, which is rather traditional and old-fashioned, I seem to be ahead of my competitors simply by having quick, online solutions, of which SimplyBook.me is a good one.

Pros

The booking calendar allows my clients to book my services directly via the calendar, linked from my site. This is a handy feature and a selling point in my business, where people want easy ways to make appointments at times of their choosing. I can customise the forms to suit my own specific needs.

Cons

The features are not always intuitively set out, so it has taken a while to find out what can be done. When I get a mail infpoming me of a booking, it would be good to get either, 1. a direct link to the new booking or the day of the booking, or 2. all the details of the booking in a mail. I would also like to be able to synchronise the booking calendar with the offline calendar in my mail client, but I have not found out how, if it even is possible.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Phil

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding the e mail notifications, then under settings/email&sms settings you can adjust exactly what information are sent in that notification e mail to the service provider. So if you want all relevant details regarding the booking sent to you, then you can do that within that settings. Please contact our Live Chat if you can not find where to set that up.

With respect to the calendar integration then we have Google and Office 365 two way calendar synchronization but it is impossible to sync with offline calendars as technically that is just not possible, at least not two-way.

Becky

• Customer Support Software

Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!

Reviewed on 9/20/2019

Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Pros

It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Cons

The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

Acuity Scheduling, Timely and Bookwhen

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

At the time, Simplybookit offered the features we needed at a better price point than 10to8

10to8

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

It offered the features we need at the most favourable price.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Becky

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions.

We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys.

Dianne
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used for 1-5 months

Just what we needed.

Reviewed on 9/6/2020

I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Pros

I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Cons

One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services.

The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Google Workspace and Eventbrite

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

Affordability and/or function as well as options more appropriate to my varied needs as a studio potter and educator.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Dianne,

We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients.

Kevin
  • Industry: Media Production

Honest review

Reviewed on 7/23/2019

Love it!

Pros

Loved the simplicity of it. Very user friendly and easy to manoeuvre through. Plus hey have loads of features other softwares don’t.

Cons

My only suggestion would be to to allow individuals to bring in their own website templates as opposed to just using stock. More options in that area would be nice but even then, everything else is decent enough to do the job.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

Didn’t like the layout. Not as user friendly.

Acuity Scheduling

Simplicity. Pricing. Features.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Kevin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

Regarding your comment then you know that you can also use our widgets...which means that you just embed our booking module on to your current website, that is if you have one.

Have a great day

Patrick

• Customer Support Software

Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with...

Reviewed on 1/4/2018

Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Pros

Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Cons

1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not.

I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already.

In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select.

2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

Response from Simplybook.me

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time.

Best of regards

Richard
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

• Customer Support Software

The best booking system you will find!

Reviewed on 9/21/2020

If you get happier by the hour during testing because it meets almost all your wishes and you see parts you didn't know but still are fantastic then you have the WOW.

Pros

The ease of use. It almost has it all. great software that fits almost any business. lots of extra features available that you can work with it the way you want.
I've looked at different booking solutions and found SimplybookIt not only has the best solution, but it also has the best price/quality ratio! And the Support team has been very helpfull for me. Even when using the free version!

Cons

There are still parts I want to mention. A number of functions that I consider essential are optional, so you have to opt for the more expensive monthly subscriptions. I think the price difference (I don't have any employees) is a bit too high.
My clients are people within a 30 kilometer radius, so I would like to give my clients the feeling that they are booking locally. For now, there are parts that show that it is an international booking system. For example, that you have to choose your country in the address details.
The invoicing part may become more mature, I can for example not let my customers pay through our widely used system 'Ideal'. I need to be able to translate more words into this invoice section than is possible now. Oh and a widget for both a contact form and booking instead of a button ;) would be nice! It seems that I have a lot to notice, but it is constructive criticism, in which I believe they will pick it up.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding the booking website then you can choose whether you want your clients to choose a country or not. If you go under settings/configurations then you can choose yes/no to "Show booking page in client timezone" and also Yes/no to "Prefix changable by client". If you choose no to both, then this problem should be solved.

For the invoice issue, can you please send me an email back to explain better what you need.

Yes makes sense your idea for the widget for contact us/booking instead of a button, we will note that down on our idea list.

Thanks again for the feedback
Rut

Kelly
  • Industry: Program Development

• Customer Support Software

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or...

Reviewed on 12/6/2017

Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Pros

What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF
A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read.
This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself.
The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Cons

One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business .
Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

Response from Simplybook.me

Dear Kelly

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again.

Have a great weekend!

Loren
  • Industry: Consumer Services

More Opportunities for Growth

Reviewed on 11/16/2022

Beneficial, but frustrating at times. The help center really is not much help. For those of us who aren't incredibly tech-savvy, having a go-to call center to help talk and walk through issues or questions would be very helpful.

Pros

The overall look and feel of the software is great. Inviting, educational, (for the most part) user-friendly. There are features of this software that are not offered anywhere else which is a plus!

Cons

The customer service is awful. You get generated responses and rarely does the team provide answers that actually fix or aid in the issue. There's also very little room for softwared update recommendations. Multiple times I have requested / suggested developers add options and received responses like 'this is not something our developers can manage at this time'. The parameters of features in the software are also almost TOO specific. Multiple times, we have had clients unable to book appointments because something on the backend didn't match up with availability. It's caused a few issues.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Hi Loren and thank you for taking the time to leave us your recommendation, we truly appreciate it.

We have a Live Chat working 24h during the working week with an average respond time of 9 seconds so normally we get great feedback from clients concerning our Live Chat. If there are some issues with conflict with time settings then our Live Chat should be able to log into your system and see if something needs to be set differently. Please reply to me personally if there is anything that we can help you with.

The SimplyBook.me team.

Dani

SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best

Reviewed on 1/3/2018

Pros

I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Cons

One limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

Response from Simplybook.me

Dear Dani,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though.

Jacob
  • Industry: Photography

Timezone Confusions!

Reviewed on 8/30/2018

I like it in theory, but we've found better results with traditional pen and paper. Personally, I'm above average when it comes to understanding technology, so to me, this site seems pretty easy to use. However I've found older folks who really struggle with online registration, especially compared to traditional pen & paper signup.

Pros

I like that I can mostly do what I want. The software doesn't exactly line up with my business model, but I have found enough ways modify my setup to get the results I need. However, I have found that traditional pen and paper results in better results in regards to scheduling.

Cons

The timezones are confusing. My company travels to locations in many different timezones for photoshoot appointments. We've found in some trips where the location is in a different timezone than our headquarters, clients will book with the wrong timezone. When we set up the appointment schedule, we have also found the timezones confusing because we always have to adjust in our heads the time. If we live in Central time and our clients/location are in Eastern Time, we shouldn't have to set up the Eastern Time Zone by using Central Time Zone as the base. When clients get reminders, they should get reminders in the proper timezone. To make it easier, we should have the option to turn timezones off. If we set up an open calendar from 3:00pm-9:00pm, it shouldn't matter what timezone we are in since both our people and the clients are experiencing the same time. There is never a time when it would matter what the timezones are.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Jacob

Regarding the timezones then the system automatically suggests the correcting timezone and then the client is asked to verify that. If they verify correctly then there should not be any problem, however if they change it to your timezone or any other for that matter then there will be a confusion.

Bruce
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Doubled my clients in 3 months!

Reviewed on 11/16/2022

Because it's so easy to use for my clients, particularly new ones, I doubled my business in 3 months!

Pros

The ease of setup for me, and the ease of scheduling for my clients is my favorite part of this app!

Cons

I would like a merge duplicates feature for my client database. Too many people enter their names multiple times, so I end up with multiple entries.

Calendly

Reasons for Switching to SimplyBook.me

Better features for my business.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Bruce, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

For merging clients with same name please look at the instructions here...https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Client_Login_custom_feature ..scroll down to the second #1 and then you will see it.

Crystal
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

I have been using simplybook.me for my student practical hours and I LOVE it!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017

Pros

Simplybook.me offers a free monthly option if you have 50 bookings or less per month. I have been using this option to try out the program while I'm a student in a Massage Therapy program. This has been a great tool to book clients for my practical hours and I have had many clients tell me how easy it was to book their appointment online, or that they love the option of booking appointments at their convenience. It's been a great way to start building my clientele and I will definitely upgrade to the full paid version once I am finished my schooling and open up my own practice. There are so many additional features that simplybook.me offers that I'm excited to add to my online website when I upgrade. The website is very user friendly and I have recommended it to many of my colleagues already.

Cons

I would prefer if the free version would offer the text message confirmation and reminder instead of the email alerts because not nearly all my clients check their emails on a daily basis, but they do check their phones. I recognize that this is an upgrade option, but as a student, my funds are currently limited.

Response from Simplybook.me

Dear Crystal,

Have a great weekend

Jennifer
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great for Small Businesses who are growing

Reviewed on 4/12/2019

With simplybook.me I can move appointments around easily and not have a paper schedule that looks a mess. I can easily see if I've reached my maximum clients for that day with one quick glace, so I don't over book myself. And I color code my clients if they showed up or not and I can just look for "no show" or "late cancel" or "inclement weather" patterns.

Pros

I found it super easy to learn how to use. I love the e-mail reminders. That was one of my main draws to it. Not only does it e-mail my clients, but it e-mails me too so I can remember to leave the house on time. Because of the emails as well, my "No Shows", or "late cancels" have reduced. There is a less chance of "oops I forgot!". I also like that I can access my clients info in case of a snow storm and I need to call to check in on them or tell them I can't get into the office.

Cons

There isn't a lot I don't like about the program. If I accidentally hit the "back" button, it'll take me out of the program, but that's user error really.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Jennifer,

Alexandra

• Customer Support Software

Best Product Available (but could benefit from some updates)

Reviewed on 11/16/2022

It has been an overall positive experience.

Pros

I love this booking tool compared to every other one out there, but it isn't as great as it could be. It is the easiest tool to use with the most features that I need available, but you give up certain flexibility when you have an all in one tool like this.

Cons

I wish the service providers could see the sessions in their timezone just like the clients can, but the system only allows you to show the company timezone and I have providers working all across the United States. I also wish the packages and memberships were more flexible. My packages page is super crowded because for example I have to set 3 different high school 10 hour tutoring packages for different sessions durations (i.e. 30 min, 45 min, 60 min) when other systems have the ability to have me put this all in one package where the client picks the duration. I also don't like how if they cancel a package session then it takes away the credit even though I setup a 24 hour cancellation policy. Even if they cancel in time, the session credit disappears. I also wish the packages had a service filter like the memberships do.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Dear Alexandra

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

We will discuss your suggestions on our product meetings to see if those can make it to production.

Katherine

• Customer Support Software

an easy to use system to take online bookings

Reviewed on 1/3/2018

Pros

The system has a lot of functions that can enhance the online booking options, customer support is fast and any problems in my experience have bee quickly dealt with. As a start into online bookings it is a good system. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

the cost of adding some basic 'custom features' which I feel should be part of a basic package, I don't need the amount of bookings that are offered but could do with more features, but to add them is now getting expensive compered to other software systems out there. Also it has very very poor reporting features, and no way to know best customer ect. I feel that they could offer a better value package of more costumer features and less bookings.

Response from Simplybook.me

Hi Katherine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

It is a good comment about the reporting and we are about to start working on an update. If you want to send us an input on what you would like to see in the reports, then please send an e mail to [email protected], that would be greatly appreciated.

Breno
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

So far very good, nothing to complain about.

Reviewed on 1/3/2018

Pros

Configurability, I´m in Brazil so was very important to be able to translate all the text and notifications to portuguese. Is the most complete software in its category so far, and I searched for a long time before choosing.

Cons

No support for local credit cards or payment methods. Lack of a user level that can create and remove bookins but is not a administrator. Add-ons and plugins are too expensive.

Response from Simplybook.me

Dear Breno,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

With regards to your comments then we are constantly adding payments providers and now we have 6 in Brazil, PayPal, Skrill, BlockChain, 2CheckOut, GoCoin and Paymentwall, I hope some of them can work for you.

And concerning the different access levels then you can let "Senior employees" create and remove bookings (so not only administrator). Our Customer Support put this up in a great table which you can see here: https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Adding_other_users_to_the_system#User_Roles
There you can see what all levels can do.

I hope this helps