AvidXchange

Josh
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Simplify Your AP Process

Reviewed on 10/19/2020

Overall, AvidXchange has saved our company a lot of time. When I first started, I would have employees from different departments coming into my office and handing me invoices. This was not only hard to keep track of, but the invoice would need to be uploaded into the system by me (only one person reviewing header details), I would need to scan the invoice if I wanted a PDF to be attached to the NetSuite record, and then I would need to physically file the invoice. Now, it's as simple as reviewing the invoice in Avid's user-friendly portal and syncing it into our accounting system. Each department will get an invoice based on the supplier's workflow that was set in Avid and all they have to do is review, select what GL they would like to put the invoice to, and submit.

Overall experience has been great. One of the few companies we work with that we actually like and feel we are getting our money's worth with. Definitely urge anyone who is looking for an automated A/P system to give Avid a try.

Pros

- AvidXchange has indexers who automatically enter the basic invoice/bill data, then send it into the proper workflow to be reviewed, approved and paid.
- Customer Service is phenomenal. I have never had to wait more than 12 hours for a reply. If a check is lost in the mail, Avid will immediately void and re-issue a new check to your supplier.
- A/P workflows provide a seamless and efficient way for a bill to be reviewed and approved from the right department. It allows for flexibility and completely removes the need for physical copies of invoices.
- Reduces paper.
- Our company uses AvidXchange with NetSuite, and we love the fact that invoices are automatically tied in to the NetSuite bills. Easy way to find a document during audits.
- Overall worth every penny.

Cons

- Unable to make changes to supplier preferences for your supplier. Instead, you will need to have your supplier reach out to Avid and have them select any payment options, etc.. This isn't a huge deal, but sometimes I wish we could make changes for our customer since they aren't the ones using the software. Other changes can be made by the user, such as address changes, company name changes, etc.. This mostly refers to how a supplier would like to receive payment through AvidPay.
- Indexers can make mistakes on basic invoice header data, but this is very rare.

David

Daily Accounts Payable Review Software

Reviewed on 8/19/2021

Generally good-it serves as a very good document imaging manager with Vendor History and the payment process of getting checks or ACHs to suppliers works seamlessly.

Pros

Ease of Batching approved invoices and integrating them with my accounting software

Cons

At times invoice images get stuck in the inbox and our accounting staff needs to retrieve them manually to get them in the proper workflow

Jeffrey
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Customer service is non-existent.

Reviewed on 5/10/2022

Pretty good but frustrating at times. If I were asked to keep Avid or switch to another company to outsource payments, I would probably advise that we should switch. We are relatively happy with Avid but could be happier elsewhere. I have used similar services from other companies in my career and Avid is not what I would consider "top tier".

Pros

I really like the ease in which payments can be made. The integration with NetSuite (which we use as well) is near perfect. We have everything we need to send our payment information to AVID and have the process begin. The avidxchange.com interface is also very easy to use and it is awesome that we get up to date status on each payment.

Cons

The customer service. I don't have an assigned contact for my team any longer so the only way to speak with someone is to send in an email and hope they get back to you. I need answers right away on issues involving payments and do not get this very often from AvidXchange. When we do get someone to help, they are usually very knowledgeable and end up solving our problems but the issue is getting someone to help. I feel it is an issue with the staffing level and not the actual customer service employees. Also, my team is CONSTANTLY having to send over copies of invoices because the companies don't recognize the payment being offered by Avid, even though the invoice number is listed on your remittance. The ability to not include any enclosures (tax forms, signed contracts, etc.) also hampers our usage of the product; we still have to run some checks manually and if we are doing so, why not just run ALL of our payments this way?

Kylee
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Invoices and payments made easy!

Reviewed on 7/25/2019

Getting check requests processed has never been easier! AvidXchange has made invoice approval processes and workflows so much more efficient and environmentally friendly. Because everything is automated through the software, we have been able to better track and approve our invoices. We would sometimes have invoices lost in the processing phases when we did everything through fax and on paper. Now, because our workflows are streamlined within the software, we have all of that invoice data at our fingertips.

Pros

AvidXchange is one of the easiest software platforms I have ever had to learn when it comes to invoicing and payments. Though I am just a user and not an administrator, I do have to send in a lot of check requests and payment requests for our customers and the charities we support. AvidXchange has streamlined this process and eliminated a lot of faxing and paper waste that we once had with our company.

Cons

As a user, I do not have a single complaint with this software. Its incredible functionality makes it great for even the most inexperienced of users. Our entire Marketing team has raved about how easy it is to send invoices and have them processed for review.

Cindy

Best Accounts Payable Solution for your Business Needs

Reviewed on 8/19/2021

Processing the large amount of invoices that we have each month for our properties has become streamlined with Avid. We don't have to file and store thousands of invoices a month and cut and sign checks for all of these payments.

Pros

It has streamlined our payables process substantially. All invoices can be located in our Avid module, review and approval of the vendor invoices, and most important, it integrates with our property management software.

Cons

Everything is good, we really don't have any issues.

Kevin
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Comments

Reviewed on 6/9/2022

Pros

Time savings of opening mail and eliminating the USPS from the equation. We also like the auto tracking of invoices, where they came from and who has reviewed makes conversations easier.

Cons

during the upload process when errors occur there is not always a good explanation of the error and we are looking for a needle in the hay stack especially when large batches are completed.

Idy

Our Experience with AvidXchange

Reviewed on 4/28/2022

Overall the system has helped us grow and scale our company.

Pros

It takes off all the AP data entry from our workforce. It saves us on hiring more employees and makes our AP system seamless.

Cons

Check payments can take a while to get to the vendor, and not many reporting options.

Steven

Increased Efficiency

Reviewed on 4/28/2022

Outstanding. The training was amazing and I was able to get up and running with no hiccups.

Pros

AvidXchange has simplified my AP process dramatically with no negative impact in the speed in which vendors are paid, if anything it has increased the speed of payment.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Nichole

Very efficient

Very efficient

Pros

Very efficient. quick way to pay vendors on time

Cons

Always updating. have to log in each time. charges vendors for payment

Tori

Avid for Property Managers

Easy to use!

Pros

Easy to locate invoices with very little information.

Cons

I wish there were more options for the viewable columns.

Tonya

• Customer Support Software

Very helpful and seemed like the most efficient and provided the most ways to obtain info.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017

Efficiency, workflow and fraud control, reduced data entry, centralized invoice processing and accuracy.

Pros

Customer service, efficiency, data retainage, ease of finding invoices for vendors and auditors, fraud protection and frequent updates to correct any bugs that are found in the system.

Cons

That utility cutoff notices are placed in the statement queue and that you are not able to look up avengers invoice by the account number.

Response from AvidXchange

Hi Tonya,

Thanks for the great review!

I will pass on your feedback to our Utility team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me personally: [email protected]

Thanks again!

Cameron

Growing Commercial Real Estate Company

Reviewed on 9/16/2021

Benefits we are realizing include an orderly electronic invoice flow with solid approval processes. Avidpay reduces time and expense be eliminating check printing and envelope stuffing.

Pros

This product scales, as must have feature in a growth business.

Cons

It is difficult to administer. The back end desperately needs a user interface update.

Jaime

Accounting with Avid

Reviewed on 8/19/2021

Very good, great customer service and a very helpful product

Pros

The integrations with our other software

Cons

The log in to look up transactions is not user friendly. Trying to search for a specify transaction is very challenging.

Barbara

Streamlined A/P Process!

Reviewed on 8/19/2021

Pros

The software is very easy to use; integration with Skyline is seamless.

Cons

Indexing is sometimes inaccurate. Setting up a new property can be cumbersome.

Hong

Great addition to our Business

Reviewed on 8/19/2021

Overall I believe it is a great addition to our Business. The time saved is quite a difference. It has been a positive addition. From processing, to paying the payables and to keeping the the history.

Pros

The invoicing, paying out, invoice capture

Cons

The check payment history is hard to use and also doesn't always give enough information

Jennifer

8.19

Reviewed on 8/19/2021

Pros

Avid invoice processing and coding is easily mainstreemed

Cons

The payments through avid take way too long

Nico
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 6/9/2022

Overall, it has been easy to learn and adapt to.

Pros

I love the ability to track invoices and payments in a central location.

Cons

Currently some software bugs that cause excess pop ups and additional windows.

Kayla
  • Industry: Accounting Software

AvidXchange

Reviewed on 4/28/2022

Pros

AvidXchange is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about AvidXchange.

Mark

Good Program

Reviewed on 1/26/2019

Pros

I've been using AVID for a few years and it definitely helps me save time. It is pretty easy to use and I'd definitely recommend it to others.

Cons

It's been awhile since I set it up, but I remember it was quite a bit of work to get things going. However that is pretty true of most software when getting started.

Amanda
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Slow moving AP system

Reviewed on 12/4/2018

Unless they change their processes significantly, it would be hard for me to recommend or go back to them. We no longer use their solution because of all of the issues we've had.

Pros

Using the software was easy enough to get by, but was lacking in many areas.

Cons

Avid had a work around on working with Sage Intacct that was difficult and would often mess up. It would take anywhere from 3-5 weeks for our vendors to receive payment once the total approval and Sage Intacct processes were completed. If a check was lost or went missing, you would have to call or send an email to request a stop payment. It would often take up to a week to receive a response that they were completing the stop payment, and when a check is lost you want the payment stopped immediately. It was very hard to get someone to actually respond to you. We had more problems then solutions with the software.

Tyler

10/10! Highly Recommend AvidXchange

Reviewed on 5/3/2022

10/10

Pros

I really like the functionality of the software, it was also easy to learn to navigate.

Cons

I do not have any negative experiences with AvidXchange.

Andy

Easy to Use AP Processing Software

Reviewed on 4/18/2019

This saves us time and money every week.

Pros

This has been a time and money saver for me. Able to have invoices uploaded directly to the portal, and approve and have Avid pay the items on our behalf. No longer need to worry about doing costly and timely check runs every week.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this time for how we use the software.

Bryan

Stress Free

Reviewed on 4/27/2022

Not managing an AP function relieves a significant speedbump.

Pros

Outsourced payment processing that simply works. The lack of human interaction for something so mechanical is a boon to our workflow.

Cons

I'd like to see more integration with Yardi in regards to check clearing for vendor management.

Joan

• Customer Support Software

We use Avid for invoice processing.

Reviewed on 4/30/2018

Pros

The ability for volunteers and staff members have access to submit reimbursement requests is very helpful. Vendors also send their invoices to AvidXchange and the Avid processors extract the data from the invoices and reimbursement requests. Very helpful for our company.

Cons

I feel sometimes the processors are in a hurry and mistype a vendor name or a campus location which creates an error on our end that we have to correct.

ashley

review

Reviewed on 4/15/2022

Pros

someone else is inputting the data. its electronic.

Cons

your billing department is a mess. can never get a straight answer, no one ever replies back, had to threaten cancellation of contract to get somewhere. I don't trust the credit reporting analysis given due to the horrible experience with the billing department.