Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

4.7/5

220 Software options

Jessica L.

Easy, fast and amazing!

Reviewed on 2020-10-08

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly.

They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic.

So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio.

From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement.

Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

Pros

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in.

Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account.

Amazing, right?

Cons

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing.

Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

MessageBird

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Messagebird wasn't as easy to use as Tidio was. One of the things that really bothered me from messagebird was that they didn't have the option for quick replies. So it was pretty difficult to receive the correct input from the user and for the flow to continue working correctly. Another thing that I loved about Tidio was their support team. Compared to other software where they take forever to answer back, Tidio does it so quickly and the whole team is so friendly.

MessageBird

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Tidio is very intuative, easy to use and their support team is amazing!

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for a thorough review!

We are very proud that you like our product so much!

Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation.

If anything, we're here for you! :)

Johan E.

Reviewed on 2021-06-29

I've been impressed with the software and the interface. I manage to communicate with my customers without effort.

Pros

User friendly, scalable, easy to implement, looks good on website

Cons

No On-site settings to move the chat box to the opposite side of the screen.

One Chat

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Better UI and was effortless to install and use.

Response from Tidio

Hi there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for the perfect score and such a positive review! We are super happy to hear that you are enjoying Tidio and that you find our UI user-friendly and clean.
Good luck with your business and enjoy using Tidio!

Seth H.

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Reviewed on 2020-01-08

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Cons

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Pure Chat

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Price

Freshdesk Messaging

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Features and ease of use.

Response from Tidio

Hi there Seth,

Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Stuart G.

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Reviewed on 2019-05-28

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Pros

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey...

Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt!

So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Cons

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Response from Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Roberto alonso R.

Fast and easy

Reviewed on 2020-07-30

Pros

I was looking for a solution to talk to the people in may webpage and after finding Tidio it took me less than 5 minutes to implemented and start using it.

Cons

The app for mac shows a message concerning security of the origin of the application plus is just the webpage made application.
I better just to user de webpage and the phone app.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

The Unidentified developer "error" is known to us. We hope to in the future become an identified developer as we see how this may not be convenient. However, please do not be concerned, the app is fully made by us and it is 100% safe to use :)

Andrew P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Reviewed on 2019-01-28

Pros

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not.
Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Cons

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Customer Support Software

Helps in managing Live website chat

Reviewed on 2019-10-16

The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

Pros

I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Cons

Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

Response from Tidio

Hi there!

Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at [email protected] - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)

Jonathan B.
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

Excellent Live Chat system!

Reviewed on 2019-03-02

We have been using it for over a year and it's been amazing ! It has helped increase our sales through direct communication with our customers. They love it, and we love it :)

Pros

We loved the design, how easy it is to use, the admin back end as well. In addition, it's very easy to set it up with a Wordpress website and our website visitors love using it to chat with us !

Cons

There isn't anything specific that I disliked about Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Thank you for an awesome review! Seeing such positive feedback really makes our day. I hope that your business benefits from our service and you enjoy using it on a daily basis.

Pete Z.
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

Great software with great customer support.

Reviewed on 2021-03-03

I'm impressed with the customer support. They answered my questions promptly considering the time difference as I am in China.

Pros

Easy to use. The free version covers almost all the functionalities I was looking for. I can live chat with visitors on our website and send them files and pictures through the software.

Cons

I hope the free version has live typing, live vistor list and viewed pages. Our company is tiny. We only need two seats. We are not ready to buy the paid version, but we really like the functions that come with the paid version.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review!

I am sure we will be looking into the pricing in the future, we really appreciate the feedback.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and better yet if you buy all of the features

Reviewed on 2021-09-10

Great so far, I had used previously other chat options that I can´t remember, but Tidio is more customizable.

Pros

I like how simple to use it is, I can manage conversations without problems, integrate with Shopify, see what my customer has on his cart, etc.

Cons

I wish I did not have to pay more to get all of the extra features.

Response from Tidio

Hello!
Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for your review!
We really appreciate your kind words and the perfect score. We are glad that you enjoy our features.

Have a nice day and take care!

Piotr S.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Powerful for livechat and automated bots!

Reviewed on 2019-07-25

Real time communication with this tool is super easy.
I can observe users present on my website in real time - I see their location and what they browse. I can start conversation with them offering what they actually need.
Bot for collecting leads are super powerful - easy to build conversation flow so the user thinks he talks with a real person :) - great for automation.

Pros

Price
Features (live chat, bots, real time website user presence)
Developing quickly and introducing new features
Lightweight
Easy to implement

Cons

Mobile app for Android needs some improvements to match the web interface functionality.

Kelly G.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

Outstanding product at a great price point.

Reviewed on 2021-05-28

Direct real time communication with our customers is key and Tidio lets us do that and integrates seamlessly with Shopify.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize the chatbots basically with drag and drop and very little effort.

Cons

None that we've encountered so far. Product is meeting all our needs so far.

Shopify

Price and features.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the kind words, and all the stars.

We appreciate you! :)

Mohit K.

Love every Bit!

Reviewed on 2021-05-11

Amazing.!

Pros

I have Evaluated every thing in last 10 Years , Started from Zopim which was acquired was zendesk later , Freshchat, Gorgias, Intercom , Gist and Zoho .

This is exactly what i was Looking for without Breaking a Bank!

Cons

Not yet Explored Negatives shall update after more use

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

We appreciate it very much.

Théo S.

Powerfull product

Reviewed on 2020-09-23

Show people we are online, active, and give them a prepium service

Pros

Price, Ease of use, Great function to predict what customer type

Cons

Exit pop up please ! Combined to chat it could be great if you click "I need informs" instead of No thanks, then chat open automatically...

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the input and feedback!

You can freely adjust the bots to your needs and the buttons do not have to say what was pre-set in them :) Here's more on how the Chatbots are operated: https://www.tidio.com/knowledge/chatbots/automation/

Payam K.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Feedback

Reviewed on 2019-04-10

1)Persian font is now Tahoma font that can be more beautiful.(Persian font in Crisp chat is beautiful and better than u )
2)This program does not support RTL . Other web chat online have the option to choose RTL in Setting
3)There is not custom reports, and the reports section do not provide detailed information on the success of the scenarios Automation + Bots(For example, in every scenario, how many visitors have started the chat )
4)If I want to create a new Automation + Bots similar to the previous one, I have to re-create it,there is no way to make a copy,paste,
5) The number of online visitors is not shown on mobile app.
6) short Code are not available for defining messages in the mobile app.

Pros

Working with this app is simple and I've gotten in touch with him very well
Good support
A professional team to improve the program

Cons

This program does not support RTL
I expect a more beautiful font to be used

Response from Tidio

Hi there! Thank you for an amazing feedback and pretty nice rating overall!

I will make sure to forward it to our product team, so they can use it - it's very valuable for us - thank you for that very much!

Daniel L.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great, I like it!

Reviewed on 2019-09-18

Thumbs up guys!

Pros

- That it is free up to 3 users!
- The bots are awesome!
- The look is just great!

Cons

So far nothing at all!
Great would be adjustable language, but I guess that is just to much to ask, if you compare to what this program offers for free!

Response from Tidio

Thanks so much! This is really appreciated! Cheers from our team. :)

Sarah D.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great for customer communication

Reviewed on 2018-11-01

Pros

We have been using Tidio Chat on our website. it has been a great tool to speak with customers and answer any question they have rather than them calling us. The app for your phone is great too because I can answer customer questions outside of work hours.

Cons

It can be difficult to get into another users conversation if needed to but that would be the only con.

Shahab R.

• Customer Support Software

Tidio helps my site vistors to connect with a more haman face

Reviewed on 2019-11-03

Tidio helps users find answers before they leave my site

Pros

The nice user interface, the pleasing user experience, the beautiful and fairly easy to understand chat builder, the android and windows apps, light weight wordpress addon which doesn't affect site speed much

Cons

I wish I could have both the live chat and lead capture options together t a lower price

Response from Tidio

Hi there Shahab, thank you for the review! :-)
We try to make our widget as light and as available as possible :-)

Albert J.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great for easy live chat!

Reviewed on 2018-12-19

We have it installed on our contact pages and it is easier to deal with queries right there rather than a full inbox.

Pros

This is great! For free, it is easy to setup and it is fully featured. The web portal is easy to use, and modern. There is also little on the user panel as well on the free version.

Cons

You can't customize the user live chat very well and to be honest, I don't really like the look of it and it looks a bit dated. It has multiple colours.

Response from Tidio

Thank you for your review, Albert! Are you using our latest theme? It offers more customisations and looks modern. :)

Reach out to our support team on our main website and we'll help you set it up.

Rohit R.

Best chat integration software

Reviewed on 2021-05-31

Very easy to use and manageable. Awesome user interface and very intuitive.

Pros

Easy to use, attractive, easy to integrate in websites

Cons

Price a bit high for starting developers or startups.

Response from Tidio

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your kind words and your great review! Seeing a perfect score always pushes us further and assures us that we are on the right track!

Have a nice day and take care

Jose asdrubal M.

User-friendly

Reviewed on 2018-09-25

Pros

It really easy to use, it allows you to maintain more than one chat at a time and still have the other chats opened.

Cons

It is very limited in regarding the interactions you can do with a client.

Kelly M.

We love Tidio!

Reviewed on 2019-08-07

Pros

Tidio is easy to use! The app is amazing!!

Cons

Nothing! We love this software and will continue to use it.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for the review!

Ilyas Y.

matjarilya

Reviewed on 2020-03-21

Pros

good and very helpful and easy to use it

Cons

very easy and helpful, help me to rack mi customers and very to communicate with them

Response from Tidio

Hi there Ilyas, thank you for the perfect rating!

If you have any Tidio related questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Gabriela P.

Problems with notifications

Reviewed on 2021-06-04

Pros

Easy to use. Good looking. Branding is a plus. The possibility to generate leads.

Cons

Got serious problems with alerts and notifications... and this is an important issue. In the app, the notifications are in real time but when I get into the app, there is never a visitor. It seems like a mistake.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you for voicing your remarks!

It's a bit tricky with the notifications of new visitors, due to the fact that they can leave the website quickly before the app is open. I can assure you however that the list is updated in real time, so when you get a notification you can be sure, that there is an actual visitor on your website.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us inside your Tidio account in the support widget, or via email to [email protected]

Best regards,
Jan

Hans W.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Great plugin

Reviewed on 2019-09-09

I have direct contact with customers that need help fast

Pros

The software has everything I need and is easy to use

Cons

The paid version is too expensive for a one man business and no option for mee

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for your review!