Hapana

Write a Review!
Next generation software for multi-site boutique fitness

4.2/5
4/5
4.1/5
Customer Support Software
4.2/5

Chris

Extremely Satisfied

Reviewed on 2024-05-02

Pros

As a gym owner who's implemented One Hapana into our daily operations, I couldn't be more pleased with the impact it's had on our business. The platform is a game-changer, streamlining client management, scheduling, and financials—all in one user-friendly interface. Its features have significantly reduced administrative workload, allowing us to focus more on client interaction and service quality. The integration capabilities with other fitness apps and wearables have also enhanced our ability to provide personalized fitness plans. Overall, Hapana has not only improved our operational efficiency but also elevated our client satisfaction. Highly recommend it to any fitness business looking to upgrade their management system.

Cons

While Hapana has been a fantastic tool for our gym, a few cons are worth mentioning. The initial setup and customization can be time-consuming, requiring a significant upfront investment of time to tailor the platform to specific business needs. Additionally, for those less tech-savvy, there might be a slight learning curve. Lastly, while the integration with other apps is generally strong, there are a few key fitness and wellness apps that it doesn't yet support, which can limit the comprehensiveness of client data. Despite these points, the overall value and efficiency gained still make it a top choice for us.

Exercise.com and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Hapana

Feedback and reviews about hapana. Zenbly’s functionality was terrible.

Reasons for Switching to Hapana

Reviews and custmwr support as well as referal.

Response from Hapana

Thank you Chris for such a detailed and thoughtful review, we really appreciate the feedback. We will definitely take on your constructive comments regarding our integrations and initial set up and hopefully get this streamlined further in the future.

Kelly

• Customer Support Software

Hapana meets a complicated business model and nails it.

Reviewed on 2024-05-17

My overall experience has been great. I came from Mindbody and have researched a number of other scheduling platforms. There has not been am issue Hapana won't tackle and I have had amazing response to any concerns I have had. My clients experience is even more important to me and they love the app and the website integration.

Pros

The custom app for client side interaction, my personal customer service rep, the growth in features over the past few years, the ability to accommodate my complicated pay structure, multiple studios and new WIX platform integration for a seamless client experience.

Cons

I would like to have one place to enter a new teacher, class type, client, promotion, etc and then be able to associate that new teacher etc with the studio locations they will be working from - rather than having to enter that new teacher at all three locations. Also, everyone is paying with Apple Pay and we cannot accept it. This is becoming a bigger issue in my area. We would also prefer to have an in studio CC swiper to save so much time inputting card info at the front desk.

Reasons for Choosing Hapana

Bad customer service and too many widgets to get the job done. The last straw was a 36 hour hold time to speak to someone.

Reasons for Switching to Hapana

The app option and customer service. Also it felt more prepared for my industry rather than spa.

Response from Hapana

Thank you for your review Kelly, its so great to hear how much you enjoy using Hapana and how we have supported the success of your studio. We will definitely pass on your feedback on our payments through the software as we know this is such an important part of daily runnings.

Trent

Outrageous Sales Tactics - With No Service

Reviewed on 2024-03-19

Steer clear, much better options out there.

Steer clear, much better options out there.

Pros

Nothing, what's the point of making a product that you doesn't work as intended?

Cons

They paint the picture of a dream studio when signing onto their Grow & Core network, all these shiny slides and excitement about the ease of product use. I couldn't be more unhappy from working with them, it takes 7 - 10 days to get any response from their support team. Their products are inferior to almost everything else on the market, difficult to use, slow & doesn't allow to open new tabs seamlessly. I wont be sticking around with these guys much longer, I feel mislead and lied to and cant believe a company this big can be so bad at offering management software. Not a single person ever call you outside of trying to sell you something. You cant find any customer support numbers anywhere because they probably don't exist.

Mikaela

• Customer Support Software

Hapana wasn't the first software we used but it will be the last!

Reviewed on 2024-04-18

Pros

- The wide variety of products allows us to keep all of our operations in one place!
- The people! All Hapana Staff interactions we have had over the last 4 years have been enjoyable. You can tell the staff enjoy working for Hapana.
- When we started with Hapana the company was very new and as such had a lot of features we wanted but were not available at the time. The team have been very good at taking feedback and ideas onboard to continually improve the offering available.

Cons

We would love to see more communication around new feature releases. This year we have noticed more and more knowledge base articles being released which is great but would love to receive these in our inbox so we don't miss any.

ABC Glofox, Mariana Tek and bsport

Reasons for Choosing Hapana

We switched due to value for money with the number of features and products available. We wanted a system that was truly all in one and with the use of Core, Grow, Cast and Link products we were able to achieve this. We also didn't like that MindBody advertises our competitors on their MindBody App.

Reasons for Switching to Hapana

We love that Hapana is an Aussie founded company. We found that the system functionality and ease of use was much smoother with the Hapana products. We also liked that we had the ability to have an online offering of videos and content through the CAST product especially during the COVID period.

Response from Hapana

Thanks for your review Mikaela! We will certainly look into providing clearer and more frequent comms on our product releases. We are thrilled you're loving Hapana!

Anita

Fantastic Customer Service & Support

Reviewed on 2024-04-14

Fantastic! The support has been incredible and we haven't looked back.

Fantastic! The support has been incredible and we haven't looked back.

Pros

The support is second to none. The management system is simple, effective and a great user experience for our clients.

Cons

Sometimes difficulty optimising our customer sales flow.

Response from Hapana

Thank you for your kind words Anita. Our team takes great pride in our client relationships so we are thrilled you see the hard work we put in here!

Amber

Review on OneFitStop

Reviewed on 2021-02-21

Pros

- Personalised App
- Engage Marketing system
- The customer service!

Cons

- Changing a clients details can be tricky - our old software had tabs within the client where you could see all their details instead of having to go back to the dashboard to click into a different section (eg. Payments)

GymMaster

Reasons for Choosing Hapana

Club Fit had horrible customer service and was not looking to grow with our business.

Reasons for Switching to Hapana

The main reason for us going with One Fit Stop over other softwares was due to the customisable app that we can offer in order to create a better client experience.
Laziz

Rival Review

Reviewed on 2024-05-15

Pros

Price, functionality, support and features

Cons

some slowness, but apparently its getting fixed

Response from Hapana

Thank you for your review Laziz, we appreciate the feedback!

Matt

Great product

Reviewed on 2022-09-08

Overall very happy. Not the cheapest going around but definitely fully stacked with features. We are happy we made the move, and are looking forward to utilising even more of the features included in our Hapana package in the near future. Would recommend.

Pros

- Easy integration from previous studio management software
- Loads of features
- Good integration with social media, email
- Automated marketing system is fantastic

Cons

- Somewhat lacklustre customer support when compared to other providers, particularly via phone
- Issues can take days and weeks to resolve via email
- Some ongoing teething issues but most get worked out quickly

Justin
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Almost there!

Reviewed on 2024-03-27

Happy, however, there is always room for improvements. The Support from my Hapana team has made a positive outcomes with Hapana.

Pros

The support from the Hapana team has been outstanding.
It has worked well for the business
Easy for members to create profiles

Cons

Need to be an All-in-one member CRM journey, that would seal it for Hapana. Lead>Sale>Retention>Ongoing Messaging Campaigns>All communications with Members through Hapana, so it's all captured.

Response from Hapana

Thank you for your review Justin, we really appreciate the feedback and will review our CRM capabilities to see where improvements can be made. We are thrilled that our support is benefitting you, especially as we pride ourselves on our customer support and relationships

• Customer Support Software

A one stop shop for our network.

Reviewed on 2022-10-20

Pros

The ease of use for our members via the app, but also the ease of use for staff, it was very intuitive.

Cons

Some minor elements of the UX need improvement which have already been raised by other franchisees.

Christopher

• Customer Support Software

Really enjoying OneFitStop and our members love the App they developed for us!

Reviewed on 2020-12-23

Fantastic!!
Really looking forward to a strong partnership in 2021!

Fantastic!!
Really looking forward to a strong partnership in 2021!

Pros

The App they made for us is really easy for our clients and members to use - we now have no one behind on their payments and packs. It looks great and works really well too.

Cons

Integration was easy and very quick. The only things we are asking to be improved are; more automated featured woven in to the Membership Suspension system (but it works well right now) and two way text messages. Both of these items we have been able to discuss directly with the owners and managers of OneFitStop and they are developing solutions first thing in 2021. In fact, whenever we need any help or are looking adding/making changes to the existing system to make our jobs easier they always listen and come up with solutions ASAP. Great!

PTminder

Reasons for Choosing Hapana

Mindbody is old in both technology and customer focus. Average experiences over and over again and then they wanted to bill us over $250 extra per month to use video sodtware inside the MBO system - during the COVID shutdown. Very happy to make the switch to a newer and more team focused company like OneFitStop. I can highly recommend making the switch if you are sick of dealing with Mindbody!

Reasons for Switching to Hapana

Worked really well, did everything we needed it to do and a strong connection with the team at OneFitStop as soon as we met them.
Ben

LTYB Review

Reviewed on 2024-03-27

Our experience with Hapana has been outstanding. We were one of the early adopters and seen the software develop.
We are certainly very happy.

Pros

The ease of use and the functionality that enables our brand to run the business.
We have 20 Listen To Your Body studios and the software meets our needs and some.

Cons

Nothing really. The system does what we need it to do.

Response from Hapana

Thank you for your kind words Ben! We love it when our early adopters are still loving our work years and years later. We can't wait to continue supporting LTYB for many more years!

Terri

• Customer Support Software

One Fit Stop is an affordable software that fits my yoga studio perfectly.

Reviewed on 2017-10-05

I get bookings, I get to advertise with links, I get an easy to use app.

I get bookings, I get to advertise with links, I get an easy to use app.

Pros

The best.... maybe even amazing feature, is the personalised app. It is so easy for my clients to use, but more importantly, they use it without me even knowing. They purchase classes, packs, workshops, all on their device and more importantly, all on their own - via the link I have supplied either on email, facebook or website. The desktop system is just as easy once they follow the link.

I will also mention, that even if they are not a client - they too can create their own account, and start their memberships all from the comfort of, wherever they are.

So all this in a nutshell, is members, clients, new clients can pay for services without me having to chase them.

Cons

Initially the customer support lacked, the support was awesome, but it was a matter of tracking down the support and waiting for it. They have since rectified this and have online real time support, which is heaven sent.

Like any system it has it's glitches, but I actually think it's more me the user getting my head around the best way to set up memberships, workshops and classes.

The biggest con I have is that you cannot use the same email address for clients. You also cannot have an employee as a client, would be good if they were automatically in the system as both.

Family sharing would be another awesome feature as it's very time consuming setting up different accounts for a child and then having to tell the parent that you need their card details recorded in 2 places - that is an uncomfortable situation.

Allie

Great Beginnings

Reviewed on 2024-04-04

Customer Service has been great with our account manager and onboarding manager. The migration of our data was smoothly handled and the roadmap for their future deployments look promising

Pros

Hapana has been great for our systems. Were a growing company with growing needs and their development team has been open and receptive to new ideas!

Cons

Because they are newer - some core functionality you would think would be built hasnt yet. This does create limitations

Response from Hapana

Thank you for your review Allie, we love being able to support fast growing businesses and watch you guys thrive. Our roadmap for future updates and development should really help out with some of those core functionalities you mentioned. We appreciate the feedback!

James

One Stop Shop

Reviewed on 2020-10-02

As you can probably notice from above I have had an amazing journey with them. Jarron and his team are total professionals who get the job done. 10 out of 10 from me.

Pros

The previous software I use was a multi industry software that didn't serve our purpose. The switch to OneFitStop was seamless and to be honest I wish I did it earlier. The fact that it is a dedicated fitness software makes so much of a difference. From member usability to management back back end software, it does the lot. Our team is so much more efficient in everything we do. I highly recommend to anyone considering.

Cons

The only thing I can pick and it is minor were some features with the dedicated app. Switching between sites was a bit clunky however to the management team they have fixed the issue in their next update. Thats another great point about OneFitStop the ability to work directly with management to resolve any issues.

Zoe

Vive Active X Hapana

Reviewed on 2023-08-17

Pros

Class scheduling and client management plays a huge role in how we use Hapana. Both are very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

The app not being completely customisable.

Jeremy

Needs improving

Reviewed on 2023-06-12

Unfortunately stuck with hapana due to franchise agreement and wish they would pick their game up. If you are a small business you are going to be paying $300+ a month for headaches.

Pros

Honestly there is nothing about hapana that I could be grateful for. For what you pay you get a barely working app that's hard to navigate, easy to make mistakes and the the support is always rubbish. Hapana have lost me a decent amount of time and money!

Cons

How difficult it can be to navigate, how slow and ineffective support are. They don't help at all or action any suggested improvements.

Rez

Feedback regarding Hapana

Reviewed on 2024-04-22

Hapana is a solid, great platform; it's user-friendly and helps keep everything organized and manageable. Its seamless integration with our CRM streamlines member recruitment, simplifying the entire process for us. [sensitive content hidden] at Hapana is also great to work with. He's consistently responsive and helpful, providing detailed responses that consider various scenarios whenever we have questions. Very much appreciate it [sensitive content hidden]! Overall, we're happy with the service and support we've received from Hapana.

Pros

After sale service is awesome. In particular, [sensitive content hidden] is a big help in the team.

Cons

Perhaps, reporting can be improved by including for example, churn rate, length of stay of members.

Response from Hapana

Thanks so much for the feedback Rez! We are so happy to hear how our AM team is providing such excellent value to your experience with Hapana, we have shared this with the team along with your useful feedback on our reporting which has been shared across our product and dev teams.

John

Good product

Reviewed on 2024-06-10

Pros

ease of use is the main reason, dedicated account manager who is very accessible

Cons

It is always hard to fully integrate a high level CRM system and sometimes that comes with challenges in glitches and push messages.

Alan

OFS makes business easy

Reviewed on 2020-07-31

Best business decision we have made. The support is a highlight!

Best business decision we have made. The support is a highlight!

Pros

OFS has grown and developed over the years that we have been working with it.
The platform is not only simple for my staff and clients to use, it does so much more in the backend that we required to run our business smoothly. The support is also outstanding, all local and and email/phone call away.
One of the best business decisions we have made.

Cons

No Cons. Above and beyond anything else we have seen on the market

Response from Hapana

Thank you for your feedback! We are looking forward to supporting you and the franchise network for many years to come.

Scott

Big Decision Paid Off

Reviewed on 2023-07-25

Hapana has provided a great platform from which we can now scale our operations. the support team has been first class and super responsive. The Hapana system is world class and their team are great to deal with. Making the decision to change systems was a big one and it has been worth it.

Pros

The migration process was smooth; the reporting functions are detailed and easy to access; our members liek the app and find it user-friendly, and it's great for promotions; class scheduling and billing are efficient.

Cons

It was a lot to learn at the beginning but with practice and support from the Hapana team it was achievable.

Club Automation

Outgrew the old system

Reasons for Switching to Hapana

Corey and Jarron were good blokes.
Kelly

We <3 Hapana

Reviewed on 2024-05-20

Overall, I am very pleased with the Hapana software and their customer support. It's easy to train new employees on.

Pros

All-in-one system, bi-weekly customer support meetings, two-way texting, reports & graphs, the app, the many options

Cons

organizing support tickets, when the system randomly goes down, speed of moving from page to page,

Response from Hapana

Thanks so much for your review and feedback Kelly, we are so pleased to hear you love Hapana and we cannot wait to keep working in partnership with you!

Antonio

Get Yourself Motivated

Reviewed on 2023-07-18

Overall an amazing experience with Hapana and don’t see any reason we would need to change.

Pros

It’s perfect for our business in every way. It is very user friendly which is perfect for our staff

Cons

We did try to integrate our biometrics and at this time it is not possible. Still hoping in the future we can get it to work

Amy

Don’t waste your time

Reviewed on 2020-07-27

Horrible also they trap you into their payment provider who rips you off and demands unrealistic payment if you try to leave.

Pros

It was reasonably easy to learn and cheaper than others

Cons

Poor response times, billing on system was always different to what customers are charged and you couldn’t explain it, unable to check people in for gym us only so we had to keep a paper book as well and hope that members were paid up, extremely slow, very poor service if you’re not a massive facility.

Response from Hapana

Thank you for the feedback. It is certainly disappointing to see that your facility did not value the 10+ hours we spent onsite plus hundreds of emails back and forth to support your operators. We hope to see you back in the future to take advantage of our full technology stack that hundreds of other gyms like yours have found incredibly valuable.

Brian
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Smooth and Responsive

Reviewed on 2024-04-19

Pros

The team at Hapana is very responsive. Any issues are resolved quickly and they are eager to assist.

Cons

The CRM portion of the onboarding/training was a bit rushed. The rest of the onboarding was spot on.

Response from Hapana

Thanks for your review Brian! We are so pleased to hear you've had a great experience with our team, we pride ourselves on our customer relationships so this is awesome to hear. Helpful to know about the CRM onboarding, we will review this internally to try and improve.