Best talent management system we have tried so far
Most frequently we use Time and Attendance, Performance and Applicant Tracking modules and they are excellent. LMS is also very cool, aspecially after its integration with LinkedIn Learning courses. What I loved the most is a customization provided - every our requirement was taken into account and implemented shortly.
This system has everything HR manager needs, from hire to retire. And it's based on SharePoint, which is a huge advantage for our company.
Nothing worth recollection, Lanteria HR receives 5* from Snov.io
Lanteria simplified pretty much every HR-related task in our company
We successfully deployed Time & Attendance Management, Lanteria HR Resource Planning, and Performance Management solutions to automate work previously done in Excel. Every solution was customized for our company's needs.
3 Lanteria HR modules save us a significant amount of time by automating all important operations and keeping the information in one place. Since we don't have a dedicated Human Resource team it is very helpful.
It would be great if full implementation took a bit less time.
Response from Lanteria
Thank you for sharing your experience from all the Lanteria team, we wish many more years of developing with us!
Lanteria HR is one of the best user friendly software
Its a very good HR Software that covers most of the HR topics. Its functionality and user friendly approach is amazing.
The ROI is very high. For the value of money and time resources invested in implementation, you will get most out of it.
The support team is great and they are always available for help!
- SharePoint based software;
- User Friendly;
- Easy to implement and start using it; immediately;
- You can set up modules one by one to ensure proper implementation;
- Great Lanteria support team;
- End users are very happy to use it and high acceptance of change from employees;
- Great Time and Attendance module;
- Brilliant Performance module and its functionalities.
- It's standard functionality doesn't always meet the requirement of organization and additional settings/customization is needed. In case this is needed, the customization of the system might disturb its functionality.
- Notifications and alerts are not always working properly and it requires a regular check up. This is the case always when system is being upgraded/updated. Testing is always required.
- Compensation and Benefits module doesn't serve the "real" purpose.
The greater control of employees and the ease of bureaucratic service, makes the software value the work of professionals in the area.
The versatility of this software won me over, we can make daily records and even training courses self-service portals and Sharepoint is wonderful!
I have nothing against it, however much I try not to find it.
Lanteria HR experience in Kuwait Energy
We have been using Lanteria HR for the past 5 years now and it covers the overall HR processes and offers a great range of features all-in-1 for an efficient price.
Having an HRIS system is a great benefit for us as it allows us to have all our assets data in one database , ease the visibility on our workforce , provide self-service management, simplify and standardize our HR processes.
The team supporting the implementation is constantly ready to understand our needs and issues and always offered a good solution ( standard or custom made ) to meet our expectations.
I recommend Lanteria HR for all SMBs.
Our users find it quite user friendly, with a nice web-based design .
set up can be sometimes quite technical, not all HR can do it , it requires some design knowledge.
Options/Alternatives for the set up are not diverse especially for performance.