Jackie K.
  • Industry: Government Administration

• Customer Support Software

Amazing support & customer service! Makes using and building out our appointment scheduler...

Reviewed on 2017-07-24

The software has allowed us to move toward online registration for the majority of our classes, which is still a work-in-progress (2+ years since we started) . The support from the staff (Lucy, Elvis, etc.) has been phenomenal. They've taught me a great deal about how to structure our online registration and utilize the feature to support our needs. I work for a large organization, made up of a diverse group of programs that almost function independently. From a support perspective, my experience has been phenomenal. Lucy has been instrumental in teaching me the software, helping use set up our registration site, transition from checkappointments to timetap, as well as take back functionality requests and address our technical issues.

Pros

The new interface (timetap) is more intuitive and user friendly. Amazing and responsive tech support and customer service! All of the support staff have been fantastic and extremely responsive. A big shout out to Lucy, who has been a support star, from the onboarding process to 2+ years of regular support. She's conducted countless calls with me to provide how-tos, recommendations to best structure our site, and addressed functionality enhancement requests and technical issues. I can't express how grateful I am for this type of support!

Cons

Not all features are intuitive; there is a learning curve to understand and administer the service/software.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Jackie,

Thanks so much for leaving a review for us! It's been great getting to know you and learning more about the support services offered to our armed services over the past couple of years. I'm glad it has allowed the registration process to move more smoothly for you guys!

Joy P.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I LOVE TimeTap

Reviewed on 2019-03-15

I recommend this to everyone who asks me what type of scheduling software I use... literally.... everyone! My experience has been above and beyond what I could have asked for or envisioned for myself!

Pros

I am "older" and love how easy to use this software is. If I can't figure something out on my own, the online support team gets back to me very quickly with efficient and helpful advice. I also love the ability to customize, color code and have email reminders sent to my patients.

Cons

I was nervous when they re-branded from checkappointments.com (very nervous) but the transition was great. I literally, have zero complaints about TimeTap.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for your kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience and that the transition from checkAppointments to TimeTap has gone over smoothly for you :-)

Please let our support team know if there's ever anything we can help you with,

Tara M.

Totally Brilliant - The Best Scheduler Out There

Reviewed on 2015-09-12

I have tried a number of schedulers and TimeTap is by far the best.

Theoretically all schedulers do pretty much the same thing ' allow clients to book appointments on line and allow you to manage your appointments. However, TimeTap seems to achieve this so much more efficiently than some of the other schedulers I have used. The interface is simple, nice looking and very easy to navigate. All my patients have commented favourably on how much easier it is to book and manage their own appointments with Timetap when compared to the previous scheduler I was using. The automated emails are concise and polite with clear instructions on how clients can reschedule or cancel which means that I am no longer bombarded with phone calls from frustrated clients who are finding it difficult to book / change appointments. The programme also offers a simple app to let me manage my appointments on the go.

Furthermore, the customer service is fantastic. Firstly and fabulously, if you have an issue, you get to communicate with a live person (in my case the lovely and incredibly helpful and patient Lucy), rather than being referred to useless forums, FAQ's etc. My currency and country were not listed ' resolved within an hour. Wanted to import my client base and allocate passwords'.They did it for me which saved me a day of data entry. Even the smallest and most mundane of my queries were given time and attention and followed up afterwards. I am a bit of a perfectionist with a very busy schedule and very high expectations ' TimeTap has exceeded all of them. A really great programme with customer support to match!!!

Response from TimeTap

Hey Tara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this review! It's been such a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate your feedback! Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do.

Best,

Frankee L.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Clients like it and I love it

Reviewed on 2019-03-30

When a potential client books a wedding online through TimeTap, I receive all the vital pieces of contact information and can follow through with the couple right away.

Pros

Keeping track of each wedding as it progresses from beginning to end.

Cons

When a client "books" a wedding date, I don't know whether they have paid the downpayment yet or not. I have to close TimeTap and go look at PayPal to check on it. This is not really a big deal. I can work around it.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks, Frankee, for taking the time to leave us this review! Really appreciate it!

We do record whether or not a payment has been submitted through PayPal on the invoice that is assigned to the client within TimeTap so you can always go look at the TimeTap invoice instead of logging into PayPal to see if the payment was submitted. If you're not sure how to do this, reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we'd be happy to show you how. We also have a method of making it so that you don't get the confirmation email that someone has booked an appointment until after they've submitted payment through PayPal so that way you can be sure if you're receiving confirmation of an appointment, that appointment has been paid for.

Hopefully we can get this figured out for you so you don't continue to have to operate between the two systems! Let us know how we can help and thanks again for leaving us this review!

• Customer Support Software

TimeTap has worked pretty well for my small chiropractic clinic

Reviewed on 2019-01-09

It has worked mostly well, but a few glitches.

Pros

I like that once a patient schedules, they get reminders sent to them automatically.

Cons

Patients trying to schedule on a mobile phone have a difficult time. I get many complaints from patients that they can't reschedule or see everything they need to see on a mobile phone. It is because TimeTap needs to create a more mobile friendly version of the scheduler or create an app for patients/clients to use.

Response from TimeTap

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are working on a huge update to the scheduler which we hope to have out in Q1 of this year. Hopefully that can help make your experience a 10 out of 10!

Thanks so much for using TimeTap,

Sean A.

• Customer Support Software

Time Tap is the best scheduling platform

Reviewed on 2019-11-14

Amazing, the customer support team is ridiculously helpful. It took a long time to get the platform running properly and the Time Tap team was happy to schedule multiple training sessions and answered about 100 of my email questions in a timely fashion.

Pros

My tutoring business uses many libraries throughout the San Francisco Bay area and New York to host tutoring lessons. I've tried all of the scheduling platforms and none could handle the multiple locations except for Time Tap. The user experience is super intuitive and easy. I've tried every online scheduler and this one is by far the best.

Cons

It could have some more functionality around repeating appointments.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Sean,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so glad that TimeTap has been able to help our your tutoring business as much as it has and we're flattered to hear that we were able to meet your expectations better than the other softwares you tried! Please reach out to our support team if there is ever anything we can help with!

Michael D.

Great System Minus the Bugs

Reviewed on 2018-10-05

We struggled to find a platform allowing us to do what timetap does, We love the system but just wish the small finite details such as the software correctly adjusting to changes being made day to day werent so buggy.

Pros

I love the functionality to schedule/book different types of appointments/classes/events/etc...

Cons

It is very hit and miss. If changes are made to a class that currently has people signed up for it, often times rather than make the change, it will just disappear off your calendar as if it were never there. If no changes are ever being made for customization its great! If things tend to change on the fly, It is not as reliable.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Michael, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and a member of the team can review the activity with you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Kelly G.

• Customer Support Software

Makes my job 100% easier!

Reviewed on 2016-11-23

Until we started using Time Tap, I was having to enter and maintain all clients appointments, cancelations, confirming and rescheduling. It took a huge amount of time that I could have used for other tasks. Elvis at TT has literally held our hands from day one. Start up was fast, and easy to use. Support is quick to answer your questions and walk you through step by step with on-line appointments. Elvis has always been very professional and knows the material. If there is a question he can't answer, he will converse with the TT Team and find the solution. Customer service follow-up is fantastic (very important to me). The other thing I love, is TT appointments can be synced with your current calendar, I use Google, so you don't have to stop using what you currently have. My customers said it is easy to use and they like making their own appointments. I highly recommend TT, it's like having another person in the office with me. And listen, if you decide to use TT for your business, ask for Elvis, he is great!

Pros

I don't have to maintain clients appointments anymore

Cons

Some areas are a little tricky to figure out without TT support.

Response from TimeTap

Thank You, Kelly, for taking the time to leave this review ! It has been a pleasure working with you on getting you account setup. I'm glad to know that we're helping you manage your appointments and clients more efficiently.

Israela B.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent and seamless. I tried a number of scheduling tools and this is the easiest by far.

Reviewed on 2018-05-24

Pros

The multiple appointment reminders and how easily appointments are to confirm with clients are key. It's also really easy to modify or cancel appointments and keep people in the loop. As a solo, my ability to keep my calendar up to date without having to go through multiple steps or screens is invaluable and TimeTap does that really smoothly.

Cons

I think the only thing that I would like is to automate synchronizing my personal calendar with my Time Tap calendar so that when someone makes an appointment with me in TimeTap it automatically shows up in my iPhone or Google calendar as well. In truth, that might be a feature of the software already available that I just haven't found yet.

Response from TimeTap

So glad you're finding the software easy to use!

And yes, we do have a calendar sync feature available for our Professional and Business plan users. We integrate with iCal, Outlook, Google and a few others. Sending some information to you about how you can set this up. ~Rashida

Maximilian T.

• Customer Support Software

Best Free Booking System, by far.

Reviewed on 2016-02-27

As the IT support for the Adelaide University Dental Student Society, I needed a way for students to be able to freely book in class sessions, through the society's website. TimeTap provides the perfect FREE service to do this.

TimeTap hosts everything on a miniwebsite which is created for each user, so set up takes place within seconds. TimeTap also comes with a customised HTML code, making integration to any website simple; so if you want people to stay on your website whilst booking - they can.
The system itself is well organised, and easy to use; I seldom had to refer to the FAQ, and could figure out what I wanted by simply exploring the intuitively laid out settings.

We now use TimeTap as a method for students to book in sessions with the Adelaide Dental Hospital Laboratory, where lab technicians host a class of sorts, teaching students about the fabrication process of dentures.
Needless to say, we strongly recommend TimeTap for any booking needs. We currently use the Free plan, which allows one class; but TimeTap offers a variety of plans to meet your needs.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Maximilian,

Wow! Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to leave us this review. It means a lot. I'm glad that you've seen such a positive impact from using TimeTap with your organization. Please keep us in the loop if you have any questions or concerns and need help getting things set up a certain way.

Best,

Ryan C.
  • Industry: Sports

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2019-03-15

Would like somewhat of a buffer for clients to not double book appointments on the same day by mistake.

Pros

I love the unlimited functionality of this platform. Absolutely amazing. Also, whenever I have a question the support team is second to none. Quick responses and very thorough.

Cons

Nothing. Great software with amazing functionality

Response from TimeTap

Hi Ryan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! So glad to hear you are enjoying the functionality and flexibility of TimeTap!

Let our support team know if anything comes up!

Dianne M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Tracking appointments

Reviewed on 2018-10-06

Scheduling and tracking the appointments with my clients so I could see a day, week, month at a glance was great. Any changes were confirmed through the email to my client was also very helpful. I like the product once I learned how to use it.

Pros

Working on a project and having to arrange for multiple appointments with many clients over a 3 month period was a daunting task but using TimeTap helped to eliminate a lot of my worry. It took working with the product on a regular basis to overcome my learning curve but once I did that, it was a helpful tool that I would use again.

Cons

It was initially awkward to set up appointments so they appeared on the calendar ahead of being booked. That was an initial problem for me but once I understood the sequence of how to do that, it was fine.

Response from TimeTap

It's great to hear your feedback on your experience, Diane. Please let us know if you any other questions.

Ryan S.

• Customer Support Software

Don't know how I got along without it!!

Reviewed on 2018-09-28

Less missed appointments. Staff spends less time scheduling and more time on other office tasks which contribute to the bottom line.

Pros

Time tap has streamlined the scheduling in my chiropractic practice immensely. It has saved us time and money.
The text reminders and online scheduling has all but eliminated no-shows.

Cons

Thus far I cannot point to anything that I dislike. It's wonderful!

Response from TimeTap

Hi Ryan, thanks for leaving us a review! We're so glad that TimeTap has been a timesaver for your practice.

Dustin L.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Good App

Reviewed on 2018-10-11

Really good, but I really have nothing to compare it to.

Pros

Easy. Simple. Organized. Updates fast. Multiple users is great.

Cons

Email and/or text when appointments change/scheduled.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! If the number of emails or text messages about appointment bookings and reschedulings is getting to be too much, you can always turn these notifications off in your staff profile. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to show you how to do that!

Thanks,

Arlene L.

• Customer Support Software

Efficient and easy to use if you are tech savvy.

Reviewed on 2018-05-29

Makes interviewing new hires and casting for commercials much easier.

Pros

Customizable mini-webpage, Candidate Profiles easy read and have photos, Vanity Links. Customer reminders.

Cons

Calendar view outdated and should have different options to export and print, server can be slow sometimes and program can be glitchy at times,

Response from TimeTap

It's great to hear TimeTap streamlines your interview processes. If you run into difficulties please contact us at [email protected] ~Rashida

Jasmine Z.

Easy to Manage Gym Clients

Reviewed on 2018-05-24

Easy To Use
Organization is Easy

Pros

It is easy to use and integrate on sales pages. I use it to set up group classes for my gym Orientations. It is simple to use and it allows me to stay organized.

Cons

The thing that I least like about this software is that I cannot find something about this software that I dont like.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks Jasmine! It's exciting for us to hear you're so satisfied with the software!

Ashley T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The idea is there

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

I had high hopes but overall inconsistent and not reliable. Issues addressed were never corrected. I was happy to find a program that allowed customers to book at multiple locations but unfortunately it was not worth it.

Pros

The multiple location feature worked well. Once you have the system set up it is organized and accessible. I was able to embed the link to my web page which made it easy for my clients to access. Syncs well with google calendar. (sometimes slow, inconsistent)
Square compatible

Cons

Inconsistent. Unfortunately I have more cons than pros.
Setting up the programming was confusing. There is a guide to help you through, but I found myself clicking all around to find what I was looking for. Once I learned the system it was easier to use.
My next issue is the deposit feature. Numerous appointments were canceled due to the customer unable to pay their deposit. Some customers paid over deposit amount due $$$ due to poor loading or page errors.
The mobile feature needs tons of attention. Only able to use back office functions on desktop. Very frustrating while on the job.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Ashley,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with TimeTap. We'd love to offer you a one on one onboarding or support call to better establish and set up your account for success. Please email us at [email protected] or book with us at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html

Thanks,

Jocelyn H.

Tasmanian Customer Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 2019-05-13

We have managed to replace a very manual process with a simple, user friendly system that we use in house (not customer facing).

Pros

Software is easy to use and customer support is fantastic. It allows us to schedule appointments for our travelling sales representative in an efficient manner customers homes at times that suit both the business and the customer.

Cons

A few minor challenges with date format ... but is being addressed in future releases.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks so much for submitting your review for us! We're so glad that your experience so far has been so positive and that it has worked out well for scheduling your traveling sales rep! Please let our support team know if there is ever anything we can do to help!

Thanks!

Patti M.

• Customer Support Software

I use primarily in view mode. I do not make changes

Reviewed on 2018-06-01

Able to see at a glance who has what client coming in.

Pros

I am very pleased with the advanced ability to sort easily by person. It makes my job so much easier

Cons

I do not like having the inability to print a month without overlapping days. It is so much harder to read that way.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks for the review, Patti. I'm glad the staff filter is a helpful tool for your day to day scheduling.

Annalise S.

• Customer Support Software

Wonderful product with GREAT customer service

Reviewed on 2018-02-14

A much easier scheduling system that saves me time and energy.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and can be customized to meet your specific needs. The customer service team is prompt, courteous, and incredibly helpful. I honestly have never had better customer service!

Response from TimeTap

Annalise, Thank you for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything you need from us.

Betsy I.

• Customer Support Software

Customer Service is amazing. With TimeTap, we are able to interview more students quicker!

Reviewed on 2015-07-24

At Tech Talent South, we've used several different methods of scheduling to set up potential student interviews and we haven't been thrilled with any of them until TimeTap. We believe TimeTap has allowed us to schedule students with greater ease and ultimately resulted in more timely admissions for qualified candidates.

The white labeling (our logo / TTS branded page) has also added additional professionalism to our process. However, the main reason we love TimeTap is the customer service. The TimeTap team is professional, friendly, and most importantly - incredibly responsive. They've taken the time to answer any and all questions from a number of members of our team. Even as a younger startup with a tight budget, this product is more than worth it. Thanks TimeTap! TTS loves you!

Response from TimeTap

Thanks Betsy for taking the time to leave a review! You know we love TTS too :). We're so happy that TimeTap has been able to improve the process of interviewing students so that it's less of a logistical headache for you.

As always, let us know if there's anything we can do to help with your account!
Lucy & the TimeTap team

Jake N.
  • Industry: Music

TimeTap, thoughts from a new user

Reviewed on 2018-09-28

Overall Timetap has been making scheduling (and rescheduling) rather easy and saves the user time by eliminating the need to shuffle through files or open a different program to find a client's information and get in touch.

Pros

Timetap has made communication more streamlined between staff and clients, and with schedule changes it saves the extra step of writing an e-mail.

Cons

Occasionally when an event is scheduled the time listed is correct, however the display has glitches where a one-day event appears to span over the entire week or takes up more space than it should.

Response from TimeTap

Hi Jake, please let us know at [email protected] if you're seeing any discrepancies on the calendar in regards to these service durations.

Alexi K.

• Customer Support Software

Great program for financially challenged individuals.

Reviewed on 2018-06-20

It allows me to give my students more options to set up appointments with me when they're not physically around me or if they have last minute needs, they can set up an appointment when I'm available with no troubles. It also allows for easier time management on my part because I don't have to e-mail back and forth or track down students to finalize details, it can all happen through their appointment details.

Pros

It allows me to let my students book their own appointments based on my availability, but also allows me to have full control to modify anything I need to if the student has last minute requests or changes.

Cons

I use the free version because I am a student worker and can't afford the professional (nor do I need all of the bells and whistles that come with it), but I would have liked to be able to link it to my calendars so I don't have to log in every time I need to see my schedule for the week.

Response from TimeTap

Hey Alexi,
We appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if we can help. Love seeing that the ease of use is making your scheduling process smoother. - Meaghan

Cody C.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Good Features but not as User Friendly as I would like

Reviewed on 2018-09-28

Overall it has been very good. It has greatly enhanced our customers experience booking appointments and services with us.

Pros

Overall the program works very good. It is easy to get an overview of your day/week/month. Adding users is also easy. There are a ton of great features that you can easily adjust to what you need.

Cons

I struggled to figure out where buttons to change things and set schedules easily were. I am not the owner of the account, just one of the managers so I don't have all the controls.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks, Cody, for taking the time to leave us a review. If you have any questions while you're in the system feel free to reach out to us using our in system chat feature.

Valerie C.

• Customer Support Software

At this point, I don't think I could live without it

Reviewed on 2015-05-11

I feel like I have been through the ringer with scheduling softwares trying to get them to work for my studio. TimeTap has been a godsend insofar as simplicity and functionality go. I can set up what paintings we'll be doing each night of the week and people can come and decide which ones they'd want to do.

It sounds simple enough but really finding the right solution for my business model has meant switching between 10 or 11 different programs at this point. I am sick of setting up online scheduling portals but am really glad that I've now found the right fit!

PS -- their support staff is stellar! I've yet to ask for something they can't accommodate and they really know their stuff.

Response from TimeTap

Thanks Valerie for all the kind words! We're glad you've finally found a solution (switching between that many software providers does sound like a headache!). It's been our pleasure to work with you to get Painting with a Twist set up to accept bookings online for your nightly/weekly painting sessions.

Thanks again,