TenFold

4.8/5

149 Software options

Michelle V.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Tenfold is useful in logging calls and pulling statistics

Reviewed on 2021-09-28

It's a helpful tool overall, but could use some tweaking on the floating UI

Pros

Tenfold makes it easy to log calls accurately and even add new phone numbers to customers in the database. I love that it recognizes phone numbers in the database and pulls up the link to the customer profile, making it easy to answer while answering a call. Being able to pull up statistics on call volumes is a helpful tool for forecasting as well.

Cons

The floating UI can be annoying at time. It doesn't always stay to the side of the web browser after saving notes. The floating UI will sometimes take forever to load or save, which ends up freezing the browser.

Kevin D.

It Makes Everything SO Much Easier

Reviewed on 2018-06-01

Pros

I can keep on top of my office's call volume throughout the day, and they're hitting those numbers more frequently because of how easy it is to make the calls. One click to dial out, another click to leave a note, and then one last one to save it. Cuts down on time in between calls, which means more total talk time and more sales.

Cons

There are occaisonally calls to numbers that I know are in our CRM, but they don't get logged as a call by Tenfold for some reason. A little frustrating to have to go back in to the page an enter in the notes manually afterwards.

Kelly D.

• Customer Support Software

Easy, Efficient and Effective!

Reviewed on 2018-04-30

Pros

Tenfold allows me to multi task and manage a large book of business in a very seamless manner. The software has made organizing my accounts and activities much easier and in turn made my job easier. Having a customers information populate automatically when they call in has been my favorite feature, a huge time saver and allows me to know exactly who I will be speaking with when I answer the phone.

Cons

I have had to trouble shoot the plug in once or twice, but each time I've needed assistance I can always access someone on their team to help.

• Customer Support Software

I think Tenfold is pretty solid overall. It has no flash or anything super extravagent. I...

Reviewed on 2018-05-02

It keeps track of everything. Has charts and lets you see when and how you are making calls to see what you need to change.

Pros

I like its simlicity alot. I think its platform is really good and the functionality is super easy to use. I have it as a supplement to our CRM and it works very nicely. Nothing super advanced, but it gets the job done.

Cons

Not too much that I dislike. If i could maybe change something it would be to be able to maybe customize the dashboard and change colors of the background as I am not biggest fan of white. Other than that, I'm content

Sarah C.

Tenfold the Timesaver!

Reviewed on 2017-09-01

Pros

Time is money in sales. Tenfold is an extremely reliable software that I rely on throughout my work day. It's shortcuts allows me to work through my day without any interruptions. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients, linking them to project opportunities that I am currently working on. If I am on the phone for a majority of my day, I am able to backtrack throughout my call history to link the calls to my clients. It is an easy system that is crucial to our teams success.

Extremely Satisfied with Tenfold

Reviewed on 2017-12-31

I was able to utilize a reliable software to increase my personal productivity throughout my work day.

Pros

The click-to-dial is best feature to increase productivity. I also appreciate the reliability in the internal tracking. I am able to generate reports of data to track efficiencies which allows me to be strategic in my time management. This software is extremely user friendly and I would highly recommend to others who are evaluating phone CRM software.

Cons

There have been very few occasions when the accuracy is off on inbound calls but it has been rare and isolated events.

Jeff D.

Works well! Saves time!

Reviewed on 2017-12-21

Pros

Saves time and keeps everything well organized. Happy with product. Wouldn't want to be in sales without it.

Cons

Sometimes a phone number dialed will correspond to multiple contacts with same name (i.e. a John Smith with two email addresses in system). At these times, it can be difficult to determine which to connect call to. Same goes with if there are two accounts with same business name in system.

• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Easy to use and very efficient

Reviewed on 2017-09-13

Pros

Tenfold helps keep me organized and with the use of Salesforce, I can effectively reach out to all of my clients. I love that I can take notes during and after my calls and can easily reference those during follow up conversations. This tool is a huge asset and something I use daily.

Cons

Occasional product/tech glitches make it hard to complete daily tasks or stay organized. I find that I use this so much I truly rely on it functioning properly.

Emmalyn A.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Super easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017-08-30

Pros

Love that this is so easy to use every day! It's great for logging calls and keeping track of customer interactions, click to call is very convenient.

Cons

Sometimes it will glitch out and close, but that's every app and may also have to do with the fact that we have so many employees.

Sasha M.

Wonderful integration with our CM

Reviewed on 2018-04-14

Pros

Ease of adding notes and tracking calls. I can connect to CM and see my opportunities and add to it. Past notes pop up from caller so when I speak with that person I know what we spoke about last. Very helpful!

Cons

Does not link 100% of time. So sometimes it does not show customer that is in our system or it shuts off without being logged out

Sabrina E.

• Customer Support Software

If you can't rely on your memory

Reviewed on 2017-12-08

Pros

I no longer have the good memory I once had, being able to see my last notes as a receive a call allows me to have a more personalized relationship with my customers.

Cons

It doesn't always count the right time for calls. Being in sales where you have a metric to follow on calls is important to have this feature accurate.

Timothy A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Really good system, has worked ever since we installed the software

Reviewed on 2017-11-16

Pros

CTD seems to always work.
Great integration with Salesforce, it's really useful being able to type call notes straight into tenfold without having to edit anything in salesforce.

Cons

Sometimes struggles to properly sync to SFDC and show proper call times but that's very rare and not a big problem.

Jessica J.

Easy and Efficient

Reviewed on 2018-05-17

Pros

I like how it integrates with Salesforce so easily. Helps my account stay organized by being able to input notes and track calls.

Cons

Technical issues is what I like least about the app. Sometimes calls wont log. But tenfold is always great at responding and improving the app.

Jess B.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Fast effective, easy flowing

Reviewed on 2018-04-26

Effciency

Pros

Makes it easier for me to pull up customers before I have the ability to pick up.
Keeps tracks of call volume

Cons

Nothing, just sometimes it lags a little but technology always lags. Not awful, no cons besides that one.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing improvement over a short period of time.

Reviewed on 2017-09-19

Pros

I love the fact that we can easily track call metrics, enter notes into Salesforce, and click-to-call.

Cons

When it's down, it's not great. We loose all the functionality and it's tough to report daily metrics.

Brendan S.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

• Customer Support Software

I'm a new user of Tenfold. My company partnered with Tenfold to enhance our calling abilities.

Reviewed on 2017-09-29

We needed a way to accurately measure the total amount of calls coming in and out, both by total volume and also by person. I think Tenfold is helping with that.

Pros

I like the fact that Tenfold allows you to fill in notes automatically. Not having to open the notes field the in CRM software is a plus.

Cons

My company uses Netsuite and I don't think that Tenfold is a familiar with the system as other software (Salesforce, etc.) so the adoption has been a bit clunky. Also, the data is sometimes different from RingCentral so we're still figuring out who to "believe."

David J.

• Customer Support Software

very use to use, really helps keep my book of business organized

Reviewed on 2018-01-05

Pros

Tenfold interacts very well with our other business software, it allows me to manage, note, and track all of my business calls.

Kacee O.
  • Used for 1+ year

Useful tool

Reviewed on 2018-08-05

Pros

The is product is easy to use and a useful tracking tool. On occasion there can be a glitch but luckily customer service is excellent. They are responsive and quick to fix any issues.

Cons

While I do appreciate the quick alerts, sometimes the notifications can be too much. Often times they disrupt what I am doing. Minor convenience though!

David Z.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A Must Have for All Sales and Sales Development Teams

Reviewed on 2015-10-06

Who knew you could sync your phone activity with your CRM so easily...and with such an inexpensive tool!? My time is more efficient, better prepared to do callbacks and always has our notes at our fingertips and it makes using the phone to call back (much better results than email) so much easier to do. For those making a high volume of calls and phone activity, you should definitely be using callinize.

Pros

Huge time saver for me and my team (both the SDR team and sales team). My notes are also 100 times better now and it's easier to log all activity rather than just doing it when I have time or catching up later on (aka never doing it).

Cons

I didn't really see any cons with using Callinize. The one feature that they didn't offer was a dialer but I've never really used that type of sales as I prefer a more targeted approach, so it wasn't really all that negative for me.

Luke B.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Tenfold has been a great addition to our daily customer interactions.

Reviewed on 2017-08-31

Pros

Tenfold is extremely easy to use. There are a number of possible ways to record information through the interface, which results in greater connectivity with customers. You have the ability to compare progress and notes with peers via the Tenfold Dashboard.

Torrie B.

• Customer Support Software

Good

Reviewed on 2017-11-16

Pros

It allows you to keep track of your own productivity for the day and is pretty reliable for the most part.

Cons

We've had problems with tenfold not recording our number of calls or having a severe lag every now and then.

Michael C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

This is a must for anyone that uses Sales Force

Reviewed on 2015-10-02

This is an amazing product with amazing support.

Pros

improves efficiency with the team, easy of use and amazing support. This program blows away any other system, the team that supports this program is second to none. The system is accurate, fast, searchable and scalable. The team listens to what you are asking for and delivers 100%.

Cons

There are minumal times it has system outages.

Joel M.

Excellent Add-On for Business

Reviewed on 2015-09-27

One of the biggest challenges in using any CRM is the manual effort and mental discipline required to log calls. By integrating Callinize with the CRM, we no longer have to think about it. Calls are automatically associated with accounts of record or the opportunity to create a new account is provided. This functionality is going to become second nature, just like using voice mail or e-mail!

Response from Tenfold

Thank you!

Brian A.

Callinize is great!

Reviewed on 2015-09-27

Callinize really helps with organizing my calls. It also saves a lot of time by saving activities and creating new tasks for me in SFDC. Their support line has been outstanding with helping learn the process. Now, it's easy. Thank you Dan!

Response from Tenfold

Thank you!

Jason C.

Great App for a Growing Sales Team

Reviewed on 2017-10-19

Scalable UX and UI software to implement at SFDC launch. Greatly improved productivity metrics shortly after launch (30% increase in KPI)

Less failure down time due to excellent customer support.

Pros

We have been able to implement, improve and track Sales actitivities, vastly increasing our ability to correlate production with sales performance. The Tenfold dashboard provides an excellent real time view of my sales team's production by hour and connection percentage, both at a high level and granular views. My team enjoys the Dashboard's lighthearted terms for high performers (Overclocker= most phone time, Good Sumaritan = most call notes) and it encourages healthy competition.

Tenfold's customer service is fast and effective. They are consistently improving the product are great at implimenting fixes based on feedback.

Cons

UI can lag infrequently. I would like to see more customized views on the Dashboard in the future although this may affect ease of use.