TenFold

Have better customer conversations

4.7 /5 (147 reviews) Write a Review!

Kevin C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Streamlines Communication

Reviewed on 2018-09-06

Pros

The feature runs rather smoothly when working.

Cons

Consistently breaks down. Customer support has been helpful.

Daniel P.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use software, great for seamless Salesforce calls integration

Reviewed on 2018-04-16

Our company is big on not making users do anything that upper management wouldn't do. Tenfold allows users to enter a call without leaving the task at hand. We have more call notes than we've ever had and follow up has improved.

Pros

Easy to set up, smoothest integration I've been a part of.
Intuitive UI
Minimal training needed
The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore.
Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls.
Useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task.
We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department.
We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up.

Cons

Occasional ghost calls
Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted
Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
Had to modify some phone system settings to make everything work correctly.

Candice M.

• Customer Support Software

Could not do my job as efficient without it!

Reviewed on 2018-05-09

Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department we display live call metrics on projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.

Pros

Integrates with Salesforce easily
intuitive and seamless
Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM.

Cons

pop up disappears in the middle of notes
takes awhile to come back up when it rarely does crash
incoming call pop up interferes with current call

Craig M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Callinize is a No Brainer

Reviewed on 2015-10-02

We have used Callinize at IHG for almost a year and have been very happy with the product, delivered results, and their customer support. Callinize is a must have for anyone wanting to streamline their efficiencies, maximize their time, and leverage their resources. Callinize is extremely easy to use and takes productivity reporting to a whole new level. This company realizes the value of a customer and works hard to earn and retain the trust and relationship with it's customers.

Pros

Ease of setting up users within the system.
Scalability of the product.
Flexibility within the browser windows.
Amount of information instantly displayed.
Saving of key strokes & mouse clicks during searches.
Reporting, Reporting, Reporting - literally saved hours from previous reporting mechanisms.

Cons

Like any other computer platform there will be hiccups, server crashes, etc...
CRM customizations could cause mapping issues with Callinize. HOWEVER Callinize worked hard to make their product work with our customizations.
Few instances where a system change would happen and we need an update.
8 out of 10 times the issue would be our own company network issue.
Callinize would instantly get working on whatever issue would come up and work with our internal team to resolve the issue.

Mark M.

• Customer Support Software

Tenfold is a great software tool for making and tracking calls!

Reviewed on 2017-08-28

The largest benefit is the time savings from its integration with Salesforce, and the 'click-to-dial' feature which eliminates the need to manually dial numbers. The next best thing about this software is the productivity tracking it allows.

Pros

The ability to integrate Tenfold's calling platform directly into our CRM (Salesforce) is extremely helpful. In addition, the ability to call most numbers from any browser window using the 'click-to-dial' feature ensures that calls can always be made quickly using the product, and this is a huge time saver (over manually dialing numbers). Also, Tenfold monitors all calls, so that call counts (inbound vs outbound), and call duration, can all be tracked and compared against co-workers, and this allows work to be far more quantifiable and useful for reviewing personal or team productivity. Lastly, the product is extremely versatile and feature rich, so that each person can use it how they see fit, and their support team is excellent.

Cons

During a live call, Tenfold allows Notes, to be automatically entered into Saleforce's task data, however, if the comments are too long for the 'call notes' they roll over into the 'comments' section, with no indication that that is where there have gone, which means they can be missed, or just harder to locate later. In addition, 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers one may find while browsing, and occasionally the chrome extension must be reset to get things up and running again, but these are rare and minor inconveniences.

Joel B.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Great product...needs some features.

Reviewed on 2017-08-30

Pros

The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician.

The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement.

The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.

Cons

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at.

It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.

There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.

Trever K.

Great Tool for the Workplace

Reviewed on 2017-08-29

I have gotten may benefits from this tool. Tenfold has made my job much easier with managing my customer relations, setting follow ups, keeping track of my tasks for the day; it has boosted my connection rate with the local presence tool anywhere from 10-25% daily. It seems to work perfectly with Salesforce as well.

Pros

Tenfold had made my job so much easier, it has quite a few great features its lets me set up follow up tasks with my customers, allows me to keep track and records of my previous conversations, and customer service will go out of their way to make sure your problem is resolved. Overall a great tool and has my recommendation to anyone who is contemplating getting it for their organization.

Cons

The update time with Tenfold sometimes seems to take forever ( that whole day occasionally ) and when it does it makes my day much harder then it needs to be, although I am not sure if it my works internal IT that takes a day to update the tool or Tenfold themselves.

• Customer Support Software

This is a great product and keep me very in-sync with my clients'

Reviewed on 2018-05-05

The software helps me to work with all of my programs.

Pros

The notification dashboard is one of the most niche market items around. I would never have though that I would have everything I need an instance and at a flash. I also like the fact that I am getting another notification that lets me know when I am receiving customer correspondence. This program has help raise the productivity of not alone myself, it really allocates all of my calendars, calls, emails and social media correspondence into one. This really gives me the ability to have a one-stop shop for all of my programs. In this day and age, I have to manage many programs at once and it really helps that I do not forget anything.

Cons

Nothing, this product has been a complete game changer for one of the companies that I work for. Great product.

Evan C.
  • Industry: Fine Art

• Customer Support Software

Easy to adopt, highly effective.

Reviewed on 2017-09-20

Pros

Tenfold is being used to cut down on 30-50% administrative information input work that goes into operating Salesforce. Tenfold is predominately used in our sales department. Tenfold helps keep sales executives focused on the high impact behavior that continues to drive sales for the company. By helping sales executives quickly and seamlessly input lead information from a call or email, Invaluable has been able to focus more of its time on the phone with prospects or current customers.

Kenneth S.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Tenfold has helped me organize my daily calls with sales reps.

Reviewed on 2017-09-01

Pros

I like Tenfold's ability to identify the caller quickly; as well as present a way to connect with the person you are talking to through LinkedIN or other avenues. My favorite feature is the ability to not only connect a call with a sales rep, but a specific deal you are working on with that rep. I work several deals with each rep and often have different conversations about different deals. This app makes it seamless and easy to connect that conversation with that specific deal.

Tanner M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

It has been a really great product to use and is very easy to get used to using. Very smooth.

Reviewed on 2018-05-16

It helps keep me organized so that I can take notes in the pop out and don't have to do it somewhere else.

Pros

I like that I can go back to calls I may have made an hour ago or sometime earlier that day to go back and add notes to if I forgot to when I was on the call. That way I always know that even if I didn't keep my notes during the call that I can go back and add them to it at a later time which is very convenient for me with how busy my job can be.

Cons

Sometimes when I am taking notes on a call and another call comes in it will show up on the new call instead of the call that I am working on. Not every time but this happens sometimes

Lindzee M.

• Customer Support Software

Tenfold has helped our company become more efficient!

Reviewed on 2017-08-29

being able to use our time more efficiently!

Pros

I like that we are able to log calls, and keep track of what happened on each call to look back on. I also like the click to call function, as well as the local presence function. We have noticed a huge increase in people that answer our call with the local presence feature.

Cons

I like least when tenfold stops working, but that is few and far between now. It used to happen all the time, but the bugs have definitley been fixed.

Rusty M.
  • Industry: Furniture
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Effective Tool for organizing incoming information and pipeline management

Reviewed on 2018-05-18

overall improved organization with information regarding customer needs. Pipeline management, and tracking performance by reps are by far the most benefit

Pros

the short cutt to customer accounts in salesforce with the briefcase. the ease of access to a specific customer is very useful

Cons

it tends to get a little bit buggy, and not report to additional systems very well. The system seems to get more temperamental when we add a large number of users at one time or need to run multiple plug ins

Maggie B.

• Customer Support Software

Tenfold has improved my sales drastically

Reviewed on 2018-04-30

Pros

Extremely user friendly, helps to stay organized and manage call volume. easy to access stats and retrieve previous information. Great tool!

Cons

Not much to say that is negative, sometimes the call information is stored into the wrong account in salesforce but this is not the fault of the software.

Evan C.

• Customer Support Software

Tenfold gives me my time back by automating 50% of CRM busy work.

Reviewed on 2017-09-20

Pros

I love how Tenfold allows me to access everything I need to Salesforce from their popup plugin every time I make a call.

The email function is great and can be customized for any template.

Once I complete a call, I am able to seamlessly and quickly add notes with the confidence that everything will be logged.

Cons

Not much to say here as Tenfold always seems to predict customer concerns and listen closely to feedback and make changes immediately.

Jay J.

• Customer Support Software

The ability to make and log calls is a great tool

Reviewed on 2017-11-27

Pros

It is automatic and allows you to add contacts that call in. In addition, it makes use much easier.*

Cons

Sometimes it has to be turned again on when I open a program that it is associated with. I would like that to be a smoother process.

Luis S.

• Customer Support Software

Great product that eases the flow of making calls, logging activity. Saves TIME

Reviewed on 2017-08-30

Saved time, helped with the tedious admin work.

Pros

This product saves me a lot of time. It takes the heavy lifting of the admin work related to logging activity and notes, this way I can focus on the flow of the day by day outbound calls.

Cons

I really like the system, they should start to integrate more sales enablement tools, this way they can be the partner of choice for the entire sales process and tools.

Edward W.

Easy Integration with Salesforce

Reviewed on 2017-12-19

Easy to utilize and manage.

Pros

Easy functionality for my employees is the most important feature. Having the ability to easily manage and input their phone call notes into Tenfold in which automatically transfers to Salesforcee for tracking is effortless. The customer support has been proven to be second to none and take care of our needs asap.

Belynda P.

• Customer Support Software

Great program that has allowed our company to improve tenfold

Reviewed on 2017-09-12

Pros

The best part of tenfold is the option that is allowed within the program. With these additional options, it has allowed our company to improve on our call time and response time.

Cons

The only problem i have is on occasion when the system goes down, but we have a fast response time when working with tenfold to get the program up and running again.

Andrew N.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Best thing for sales since sliced bread

Reviewed on 2017-09-12

Pros

The ability for the entire sales floor to streamline their calls day to day makes the entire process incredibly easy. Coming from a company that did not have this product to here is like night and day.

Cons

Occasionally Tenfold will be delayed or stop altogether. Easy fix of manually logging out and back in.

John S.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, easy to navigate, and provides data easily

Reviewed on 2018-04-27

Easy accessible data

Pros

Seeing all the data types provided is interesting to see and great to use Additionally, I love all the little accolades that rewards employees for doing a certain task.

Cons

Nothing really, but there seems to be a delay in syncing data with other vendor applications i.e. SalesForce

Luis miguel S.

• Customer Support Software

Ease of use, good support.

Reviewed on 2017-08-29

Pros

Saves time by at least 20%
Auto logs calls and notes
Logged calls can be custom on SFDC (Lead, contact, opp, acct)
Good metrics and data from previous activities.

Cons

I think they can focus on new Sales Enablement tools but the call tools that I currently use are great!

Effective Tool for our Sales team

Reviewed on 2017-09-13

Pros

Tenfold is easy to use with a great interface right at your fingertips. Ease of compatibility with Salesforce is crucial. We can track activity, utilize follow-up tasks and have quick insight into inbound and outbound calls. Far superior to our previous Click to Call solution.

Cons

We see all tracking needs met with Tenfold. There are occasional outages but are few and far between!

Jamie C.

• Customer Support Software

Tenfold was exactly what my team was looking for. We really stress goal setting and...

Reviewed on 2017-09-01

Improved accountability and goal benchmarks.

Pros

Tracking incoming and outgoing calls, length of calls, quality connections, CRM integration.
Tenfold allowed us to stick to our standards of accountability and goal setting with their features.

Cons

To be completely honest there wasn't anything I was displeased with. I guess the only con would be ease of creating our own custom commands for our CRM.

Clarence Y.

• Customer Support Software

Great solution to streamline calling process

Reviewed on 2018-07-26

Highly recommended as an add-on to your CRM!

Pros

In-browser widget to log calls into CRM, complete with call dispositions, appointment setting, etc. Click to dial is a great feature too! Great metrics tracking

Cons

Sometimes the click to dial function requires a couple of clicks, or a browser restart. Other than that, the functions provided are great!