1PointMail

Cloud-based email marketing platform

4.8 /5 (46 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best Customer Service We've Found

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017-01-30

These guys are amazing. It's not that there are NEVER problems. There are always problems when you're dealing with tech. The way they deal with them is outstanding. Rapid response is putting it mildly. I am super happy with the product as well and the competitive price allows me to make money while offering my clients competitive prices. Bravo!!

Pros

It takes a little bit of a learning curve, but after a few uses, it's very easy to operate.

Cons

A wide array of functionality.

-- founder A.

Fantastic Software, Excellent Customer Service. A Great Business Partner.

Reviewed on 2016-01-08

The 1PointMail software is very easy to use and is very reliable. It allows me to set up and initiate email campaigns easily, and the tracking software maintains updated results very well. It also has great capabilities for creating opt-in forms and campaigns. And it has great segmenting capabilities which allow me to deliver to my list subscribers exactly what they are looking for.

The other great thing about 1PointMail is their customer service. It is absolutely the best customer service I have ever received.

They worked with me through every step of setting up and getting established. They were flexible with scheduling calls and meetings when I needed them. They were delightful to work with. And they were incredibly skilled!

I would recommend 1PointMail to anyone who is serious about running top notch email marketing campaigns.

They are the best. Hands down.

Pragnesh P.

Most robust, scalable & cost-efficient ESP

Reviewed on 2015-09-25

We've been email marketing our products and services for about 10 years and we've gone through a lot of email marketing services. We discovered 1PointMail about few years ago and haven't looked back since. This platform uses a very user-friendly and simple interface which allows you to create list of contacts & navigate to flawless campaign creation process. The statistics provided in order to track and analyze the effectiveness of e-mail campaigns are concise & accurate. Optin forms help our business to get more leads. Autoscrape is an unique feature that helps to send out recurring campaign by extracting the content from given url location. so, it's much easier to send out new email content without going into system.
Overall, a great ESP product available at great price.

Martin B.

Great email campaigns with excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2015-10-06

1PointMail has been provided us a great service in carrying out our e-mail campaigns. We have been particularly pleased with 1Point's outstanding customer service, always going to the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best possible service.
My only gripe is that 1Points interface is somewhat obtuse, however 1Point kindly provided us with a free 1 hour training session to familiarise ourselves in its use.

Christopher D.

Excellent, flexible software

Reviewed on 2016-01-12

The system is great for making your email marketing much more efficient. It provides the ability to easily upload lists and create simple or complex segments.

From a mailing perspective, you can create newsletter templates and dedicated messages that can be blasted or triggered based on user activity.

Having the ability to categorize links was also very helpful for remarketing efforts.

Ryan B.

Great for growing email business

Reviewed on 2015-09-29

We have been working with the 1Point system for a while now and it has helped our email business grow. The 1Point team has a tremendous amount of email industry experience and we rely on them to help us improve our email performance as far as higher opens and more mail ending up in our users' inboxes. The response times of their support team have also been impressive.

Dr. mark d Y.

Fantastic software backed up by an equally fantastic service provision team

Reviewed on 2015-10-05

There are a great number of similar software products on the market and I've used many of them over the years. However none of them come close to matching 1PointMail. They offer an absolutely outstanding product and their support staff are a credit to their company.

Nothing is ever too much trouble. They are without doubt game changing service providers.

Chasity R.

Good product, Great Support

Reviewed on 2015-08-12

Interface is slightly dated, but product works great and is priced very fairly for the suite of tools you're given.

Response from 1Point Interactive

Thank you for the review. We are currently working on a new user interface to be released this year. We greatly appreciate the feedback and you as a customer!

Paige T.

Email Marketing Services

Reviewed on 2015-10-07

Their service is outstanding. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to increase sales and gain customers.

Jesse F.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Strong Platform With Great Support

Reviewed on 2016-08-11

My experience with 1Point has been very good. The software is very easy to use and intuitive. 1Point allows your marketing team to focus on creating strong content. Does not require the help of an engineer.

Jarad W.

Excellent Deliverability and Motivated Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Pros

1PointMail delivers to the inbox. Period. As a marketing professional, I've used 2 dozen email service providers at varying price-points, features, and volumes - from sends as low as several hundred to as much as over 1 million contacts. Regardless of volume, deliverability is key and 1PointMail has figured out how to reliably serve large-scale customers at a very affordable price. Their customer support is fantastic. They have always worked with me on my issues through resolution, offered advice and recommendations that have made my campaign perform better, and are always available when we have issues. For the deliverability, service, and price, these guys can't be beat!

Industry: Management Consulting

Overall an excellent choice

Reviewed on 2017-11-28

Still cannot find a better value for the investment. Does everything I need it to do.

Pros

Full featured list management, HTML content editor, segmenting and reporting. Dynamic segmenting of lists has proven very useful. The system is set up to ensure lists are clean. The service has been excellent.

Cons

The process for lead scoring could be made a bit easier. Also more native integrations with other technologies such as with Zapier or CRM's.

Response from 1Point Interactive

Thank you so much for your review. We have done integration with Zapier in the past as well as other custom API work. If there are specific CRMs that you are looking to hook into we would be more than happy to help. In our next major release we are looking to add more details about integration possibilities. As always please reach out to support or your Client Service liaison with any feature request and we will get it scoped!

Lee S.

1PointMail Blows Away The Competition

Reviewed on 2015-09-16

HomeActions is an e-marketing company that produces e-Newsletters for the Real Estate Industry. As Senior VP Sales & Marketing and previously having done marketing for AT&T, IBM and AT&T, I can say that 1PointMail is the best platform I have used. Their excellence ranges from the ability to create custom templates, to defining detailed list segments, through providing robust performance metrics. Everything is available in an intuitive and easy to use dashboard that allows quick and efficient execution of any mailing or campaign I choose to do. I would definitely recommend 1PointMail to both new and seasoned mailers looking for a solid system that is easy to use, produces results and is backed with great customer support.

Chris S.

1PointMail staff works closely and responsively tailored to all my email marketing needs.

Reviewed on 2016-01-15

As owner of InTouchGifts.com, my goal is exceptional customer satisfaction leading to repeat business, long-term relationships, and referrals. 1PointMail product and services also strives for exceptional custumer satisfaction. I feel confident 1PointMail will give me the competitive edge to succeed. I look forward to a long-term relationship with 1PointMail and recommend them if your looking for an easy to use program with a very responsive staff tailored to listen and support your business email marketing needs.

Thanos G.

Best Customer Service Yet

Reviewed on 2016-06-03

Since we began using 1PointMail, anytime there has been a question or concern, the team was always willing to assist, regardless of the time of day. They have been open, honest and willing to help us learn how to use their system and provide the best practices to make our email campaigns as successful as possible. We recommend them to other organizations who are looking to grow their email marketing capabilities.

Chris C.

I've worked with 1Point for the last few years and I could not be happier!

Reviewed on 2015-09-30

Their feature set is top notch and you can't beat their prices. I send all of my clients to them and 1Point hasn't let me down. Great price, great deliverability, wonderful service. Their developers even helped configure my email template to be fully responsive for mobile devices.

I highly recommend them!

Jasmine S.

Best customer service

Reviewed on 2015-09-15

The team at 1Point was an invaluable asset at a time when our email campaigns were extremly critical. 1Point was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. Even when we did extensive research, we found ourselved with a list of questions 1Point answered and advised us on. I would highly suggest them to anyone.

George S.

Great Product, Great support.

Reviewed on 2016-03-21

I love 1Point!! They have the BEST support and implementation team. Quick responses, easy to relate to people. quick and fast support. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Mary ellen T.

Great product, price and service

Reviewed on 2015-09-30

I have been using 1PointMail for over a year now and have found it to be one of the most intuitive email marketing apps on the market.

Simcha K.

Love 1PointMail!

Reviewed on 2016-02-23

These guys are the real deal and so easy to work with... Very responsive too!

Erica M.

Great!

Reviewed on 2015-09-09

The Interface is great and easy to use! Love this!

Mathew H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Excellent prompt service

Reviewed on 2017-03-16

From the very beginning 1Pointmail have done everything they can to help and educate us on their software and better options that would better suite our business. They are always quick to respond to problems and always seem to go above and beyond what you would expect. Chris has been very helpful and has even been on the phone a number of times to talk us through options and some of the training and problems that we were seeing at the beginning. Overall I would highly recommend 1Pointmail the system is very easy and slick to use.

Pros

The software itself is very easy to use and all the extra features that it contains is a bonus like scheduling mailings, being able to create your own templates and reuse them is also a options which other systems do not offer. Being able to build a delegate database is also a great option as this allows us to run reports on who is and is not opening our mailings.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Industry: Management Consulting

smooth emailing management

Reviewed on 2018-12-29

Pros

I particularly like the software's feature of being able to customize the template. A lot of other softwares make it clunky, but 1pointmail makes it easy to use. Also scheduling mail is very useful as our services involve a lot occasion-based email marketing.

Cons

Integration with other services like eventbrite could make the software even better

Response from 1Point Interactive

Thank you for your review. We have worked very hard to make our platform as easy to use as possible. We are also working on 3rd party integration's in the future, so stay tuned!

Marshall L.

Best customer service experience I've ever had

Reviewed on 2016-02-05

I started using 1Point after growing frustrated with other platforms getting in my way and trying to help without actually being helpful. 1Point does exactly what it says on the tin - it sends marketing emails, and it does it well.

1Point is a lot more than just a program, though; it's also an amazing company. Instead of simply selling you a product and moving on to the next customer, they establish a proper partnership that's always there when you need it. I know that, if I ever run into trouble, I can always give Chris a call, and my problems will be solved. I wish I could say the same for the rest of my software!

Response from 1Point Interactive

Thank you for the review Marshall. We pride ourselves on creating partnerships with our customers opposed to being "just another vendor". We are very happy that you're enjoying the platform and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Oded A.

The software is amazing but more then that is personal touch of Chris and Logan.

Reviewed on 2016-06-07

The software allows you to do everything you expect of mass email software, honestly I can't think of cons.