PestPac

Write a Review!
Field service software for pest control businesses

3.8/5
3.9/5
3.6/5
Customer Support Software
3.9/5

Mary

After 15 years, I'm Still Happy with Choosing PestPac

Reviewed on 2019-11-25

The folks at WorkWave have always been wonderful and polite. They've often gone out of their way to help me find a solution to how I want to use the system and will be clear when my requests are not obtainable. They believe in their product and appreciate suggestions that can help to advance the usability of the software. Since we're close in proximity to their home office, their Project Managers have gone into the field with our Technicians just to observe how we are using the software and how it can be improved.

Pros

The PestPac product is very expansive. It performs so many functions very well and integrates them within the system seamlessly. The routing and scheduling has created substantial efficiencies in our routes. Also, as extensive as the system is, it is not terribly difficult to use and understand. I appreciate that WorkWave is always making tweaks and modifications to improve performance and usability.

Cons

There is so many faucets to this software which is great, but sometimes overwhelming. You don't always know where to find the option change you are looking for, or if it exists. It's also difficult to know in advance how one set-up or change in selection will impact bill/work routing/reporting. Also, there isn't always help on a page, or the help is not helpful. I do think in the past that some new changes/enhancements to the software are not tested as thoroughly as they should be (perhaps to meet deadlines). My one big gripe is that I do not like it when our hands our tied with Vendor Partners and we are unable to pick our own partner, such as the credit card processing or phone integration. There is no doubt that there have been snafus over the past 15-years, and some of them rather big snafus. But I still do not think that there is another pest software that is as layered and expansive as PestPac.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Mary - Thank you so much for your review, we are glad to hear you are still finding success with our software after 15 years!

Brad

Great software

Reviewed on 2021-03-17

We love Pestpac! My employees can work from home if needed because it is in the cloud. The pestpac mobile app allows my technicians and sales staff to work entirely with iphones and ipads. No more pre-printing tickets for the day, which saves time and money from needless trips back and forth to the office. Also, the customer support is quick, efficient, and will stay with us until our questions are anwered.

Pros

Pestpac software has transformed my business of the last five years. During that time, Pestpac has given us the tools to go paperless, collect customer reviews on an automated basis, digital sales presentations in the field, and streamlined contacting our customers with their automated texting feature. As a result, my revenues have gone up by 50% while adding very few employees.

Cons

There seems to be a larger learning curve for implementing add on software features. It usually takes us longer to implement, but is always worth it in the end.

FieldRoutes

Response from WorkWave

Hi Brad!

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that PestPac has transformed your business! We love to hear success stories like you increasing your revenue by 50%, congratulations! We are also glad that PestPac was able to help you adapt to mobile and remote work. We look forward to our continued relationship with Preferred Pest Control.

Jennifer

• Customer Support Software

PestPac - How we feel after using for 3 years...

Reviewed on 2019-03-01

Personally I love PestPac. It's frustrating at times, but I feel that I know what the software can and can't do. For example, the Dashboard just doesn't work for us. I want to know how many cancels I have per month - true cancels - but the Dashboard will tell me how many deletes, how many deactivates, etc. I just want to know my losses - so I have to pull separate reports that I put in Excel to create my own accurate dashboard. I feel comfortable using PestPac and know what it's limitations are - and I know how to compensate for them - However, the inability to bill monthly is killing us. If this is not something that PestPac can fix quickly I'm afraid we will be looking at switching software.

Pros

I like that I can do everything from send out estimates/leads to see my customer calls pop up on my screen, to hitting three buttons to run renewals. I like that I can get almost any data I need. I like that the customer support teams is very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. PestPac offers a single solution to run a pest control and lawn care business. I like the levels of permission as a manager that I can give to my staff. I LOVE the task feature and the call features. I love that lead management is integrated with the set up and I don't have to enter information twice. I love the service set-up report. I love the collections module and the way it helps me track customers that are over 120 days past due and is integrated directly with ARM.

Cons

The main reason we are even considering switching from PestPac is because I cannot bill on a subscription basis from the account. Meaning, if I set up 2 payment plans - because my customer has 2 different services with my company (ie. pest and lawn) that when on autobill it charges my customers twice. This is a nightmare!! We have lost customers because they don't understand why we can't give them one monthly price and bill them 1 time per month. I want PestPac to be able to look at the bill to account and allow me to set up a payment plan based on ALL their services - and then only charge the credit card once per month for ALL services. I've had to create a fake service called monthly billing to try and do just that- however this messes up ALl our numbers. It makes it look like we have way more revenue than we actually do.

PestPac also has soooooo many different options that I never know exactly how to do something. It seems to take 50 steps to get something done.

Reports never seems to give consistent data. I run a report for January numbers and it's different every time I run it.

If you all would fix the bill to - it would be a no brainer and we would happily stay- even with the other set backs - but this is kind of a deal breaker for us.

Marsha

• Customer Support Software

Great tools and addition to any pest control company

Reviewed on 2019-03-04

In general, I LOVE pest pac. It has made our business so much better by using it. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for pest control software. There are so many tools and pieces to use and add it you want, it is GREAT!

Pros

Customer support is excellent! I can't ask for anything better! Anything that you are unsure about, you can ask questions and get quick answers. Anything you need... training and support, they are right there to schedule time to train and go over things that you may even have already been trained on but need a refresher. Questions of any kind or problems, support will help right away. This is SO nice and comforting to know when experience with other companies in the past is not at all like this generally.
Scheduling -Route OP and dynamic planner is good, especially if you have never used a scheduler for pest control, it is great. Reports are awesome!! You can run just about any report however you want...great details to help you watch over the business.

Cons

Some of the scheduling in Route OP and dynamic planner needs attention. There are a some things that make it not work as efficiently as it could. In general it is a pretty good software, I just wish some of the ways the scheduler works were corrected to make this work better. The goal for Route OP is to help make scheduling more efficient and when it takes a lot of work to make it most efficient, that doesn't make the most sense to me.

John

Capabilities Exceed Our Use

Reviewed on 2019-11-14

Just having a program that encompasses all our needs to track scheduling and history of services along with the ease of use is very beneficial.

Pros

Very intuitive, with a multitude of features. Tutorials are useful to train new office staff and software provides a vast array of information to store for customer database. Having our customer database stored securely off-site is a plus.

The capabilities of the program far exceed what our company has utilize as of yet, this is a good thing to have more capabilities than less.

Cons

Having to purchase licences for each user.

Some of the forms we print having to go on specific paper is a draw back.

Response from WorkWave

Hi John - Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software!

Dale

• Customer Support Software

Is anyone even reading this?

Reviewed on 2021-04-30

There are many little mistakes with no evidence of fixing them. The pre-ceding screen to select my industry for example, Pest Control wasn’t even an option. Discover and American Express do not work unless they are setup after the on-bording process. The “Pay Here” option in the email that is sent with the invoice has a font size of about 8. Favorite tech notes are listed as “Maintenance Instructions” in the training video, but only “Instructions” on the tables page. What are we maintaining? What are we instructing? Why is this section not called “Tech Note Favorites” or anything else that might make sense? What is a ticket called? A service ticket? Service order? Orders? You call something one thing in the training video, and call it something else somewhere else. Consistency is lacking. These are just a few examples off the top of my head. I believe that Pest Pac and Workwave is so large, that you are ignoring the little things. There was a mistake when I signed up (your end, not mine) that cost me $100. This may seem like a very small amount of money to a multi-million dollar entity such as yourself, but I assure you, to a small starting family business such as we are, it represents MANY mouse traps that I could have purchased. When I brought this to the attention of the sales rep that I was upset with the mistake, he simply said “…okay.” without even a halfhearted apology. Are you even reading this review?

Pros

Pestpac’s functionality is excellent … if you can wrap your head around them. The app is easy enough to use. The integration from Gorilla Desk was, and still is, an absolute nightmare.

Cons

Too many little bugs that are not being addressed. COmments and complaints are being ignored or shuffed off to be filed. Simply put, you have grown large, and no longer care about the little things.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Dale,

We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Small and medium businesses are the heart of PestPac and WorkWave, and being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities. We are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We would love it if you could reach out to us directly and we can try and work through some of these issues with you.

James

Document Uploads Ridiculously Slow

Reviewed on 2021-07-23

Slow and cumbersome.

Slow and cumbersome.

Pros

This message isn't about pros and cons. This message is about a specific problem listed below in the "cons" section.

Cons

I need to upload dozens of PDF documents and photos to various accounts. When doing so a red font message appears under each one as it "scans document for viruses". This is needless, cumbersome, and ridiculously time consuming for PDF files and Jpegs. While I understand the need to scan certain types of files (maybe website links) there needs to be a way to turn it off. IF there is no way to turn it off then that shows a lack of intuitiveness toward company time and thus is unacceptable in an age where time is money more than ever.

Response from WorkWave

Hi James,

We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. I will share this information with our leadership team and hope to work with you on a resolution.

Travis

Just a little tweaking.

Reviewed on 2019-09-17

Customer service is awesome. Even when You have forgotten how to do something they always treat you with respect and explain everything as if you were first learning.

There is a lot of information to use and to learn but it all comes in due time. Depending on how you operate will determine how much you actually use. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed but at the same time, glad it is available.

Pros

Able to use a mobile app with customers to process invoices, Paperless system, Saves time, stores important info/documents and security.

Cons

Work wave is making changes/updates but I feel there are still some changes/tweaking that need to change or be added to make things better.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Travis - Thanks for your feedback, we are so glad you have found success with our mobile app and support team!

David

RUN!!

Reviewed on 2019-03-18

Pros

I like that it saves a lot of time in having all services turn into a bill. We used to go off an excel sheet and then bill everyone in quickbooks. WIth the amount of customers we have today this would take days to do still.

Cons

They sale modules and lock you in that don't work (eg route op). Pestpac support staff has no clue what they are doing and aren't properly trained on their solutions. They tell you one thing and then you input the data and it screws everything up. The software is very flawed and anytime you submit a ticket you never get a response. I've been fighting with them for 3 months about a refund which now they are declining. If your considering this company, run!!

• Customer Support Software

It's great when it works

Reviewed on 2019-09-17

My overall experience with PestPac is that It is great when it works

My overall experience with PestPac is that It is great when it works

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that they offer so many different features in the same place

Cons

What i I like the least about this software is that all of the different features they offer have constant issues

Response from WorkWave

Hello, and thanks for your feedback. We are glad you have found success with all of our different features and functionality on one platform, but are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues. We are taking your feedback into consideration, and appreciate the valuable insight. For any current issues you are experiencing, feel free to reach out to our support team who is happy to help, at 800-762-0301.

Joanna
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Don’t waste your time or money.

Reviewed on 2019-06-11

I would NEVER recommend anyone to use this system - mostly for its archaic system/functionality but without a doubt for the terrible customer service. I have never known a company that has a customer unhappy with the product after trying it that wasn’t happy to refund their money for the reminding contract. Feels like a Bait and Switch and I’m stuck paying for a system I don’t use every month.

Pros

The system has the functionality to drill down to unit numbers and track service by apartment level. As we service apartment complexes, this was a major selling point when we signed up. (Con: Mind you that this was an additional charge). The other pro is that the system tracks your materials so when you go to do your reporting at the end of the month it is pretty seamless. These are the ONLY pros.

Cons

NOT USER FRIENDLY! The system is not with the times. You have to set up the backend of the system completely before you even start using the system. You have 6-8 weeks of training to help with this process, but during this training is when you find out everything they didn’t explain to you during the demo/sales process. I was very clear that we needed a system to bill multiple recurring services per month and I was told the system could do that. When I was already signed up and going through the training, I was told they had to build a special work around for this that I would need to do EVERY time this would happen (therefore for a majority of my clients). Meaning more work for me and my office staff. The customer service is HORRIBLE (with the exception of the trainer who tried to help but because the system couldn’t do things simply and what I needed then to do and he couldn’t fix that). During the training process, I explained that this was not the same system I was sold - it was way to complicated to produce simple tasks and did not do what I was promised, and I requested a refund. I was rudely spoken to by my sales guy, and told this was the number one product in the industry and this was MY problem not the company’s and it was non-negotiable to get out of the contract. He also sold me a ton of add-on’s that you aren’t even allowed to use right away because the system needs to be properly set up, so after the 6-8 weeks you can start using the different add-one.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Joanna - We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our products and processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Richard

• Customer Support Software

Learning curve much too steep; not able to print on plain paper

Reviewed on 2014-09-10

Pros

I do admit that chat support has always seemed helpful. I think with how complicated the program is to use, it's necessary.

Cons

I purchased the software for a startup company. I own a very large service company in another industry and was very familar with service industry software. I wanted a product that was specific for pest control because of the use reporting of chemicals. I also needed a program that would handle auto payments by credit card and checks. Pestpac does both of these,but it is too awkward to use. Every step, from putting in a new customer to scheduling a service time, took too much effort. The program has a back end that is run by lookup tables. Every aspect of the software has to be programmed through these lookup tables before the software can be used.

For example, let's say you want to put a chemical in the lookup table. First, you do the basics, like name, epa number, active ingredient. Then you need to define how you want to report the ready-to-use amount. The problem is that you first have to go to another lookup table and define that a gallon is indeed a gallon. And need to do this for everything. If you put out rodent bait, you need to define a block as a block before you can add this product to your lookup table.

After I spent 10 hours watching videos on how to set up some lookup tables, I tried to put a customer in the system. I had a customer that had a one-time service for indoor fleas. I put the info in and went to print an invoice, and it was just random information on a piece of paper. No lines, no format; just random info. I called PestPac to find out how to print a formatted invoice and was told that I need to purchase forms from them to do it.

So what you need to do is purchase all the forms you may need from marathon. These would include service tickets, invoices, contracts, and billing statements. Then depending on the form you need to print just load that form in the printer each time you would need to print one. Sounds easy right? Does this make sense to you?

I did get a call from Marathon Data Systems about this issue, and there is a workaround. They have a module for printing on plain paper, but it costs extra.

Bill

Grow Your Company

Reviewed on 2021-05-14

Pest Pac has enabled us to grow our business exponentially over the last 30 years. It has allowed us to accelerate our pace of growth. Going paperless has been a game changer for us on many levels. The field APP has our Techs working from their smart phones with everything they need at the touch of a button. The scheduler, GPS and the routing software are powerful tools that enable our production manager and our call center reps to schedule efficiently. The online payments has been a nice tool also.

Pros

The software impacts all areas of our operation including scheduling, routing, A/R, marketing, sales, reporting, etc.. Without this software our growth would be impeded drastically.

Cons

The leads/sales module needs to be improved. The online sales component of the sales module is outdated and needs an upgrade. The ability to measure and track REO on all the marketing channels also needs to be simplified. There are too many steps necessary for a CSR to utilize in its present form.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Bill!

You are a highly valued customer of ours, and we truly appreciate you writing this great review of PestPac. We are so happy that PestPac has been a game-changer for you and helped you to grow our business exponentially over the last 30 years. We look forward to seeing Cowleys Pest Services grow even more in the next 30!

Elizabeth

• Customer Support Software

Used to be great, but has declined over the years

Reviewed on 2016-12-15

I was a pest pac user from 2008 to 2016. Over the years little changed in the way of improvements. It was exciting to have a software that had the ability to invoice customers, compile great reports, schedule customers, track leads, process credit cards, process ACH, track commission, connect third party collections partners, track employees, provide up to date state forms, and had communication elements. All this sounds great and like a 1 stop shop. The only and main issue is most of the features don't function at all or as they should. Scheduling took years, the scheduling aids simply did not work at all. I went to a Pest Pac conference and found many other customers that had the same complaint.

Pest Pac lead tracking is a joke. I called to complain and the sales person agreed. He tried to sale me another add on services. The only thing worst than the lead functions are the reports. Pest Pac is very antiquated and hard to master. If you do not put information in exactly right you can make an error that cannot be corrected. The report will probably never work for any customer. You would have to be a full time data entry expert to enter information in a way that did not jack up the reports.

Finally, billing is holy hell. The service is too pricey and the add ons are a trap. You have to buy add on to use some of the basic features that apart form the package. Tech support also sucks. I ended service in August and received an email in September that said they were still working on an issue I reported in July. Don't bother with Pest Pac. Every other software provider provides the same features in a simpler way. Avoid Pest Pac at all cause.

Pros

Mature company that was a been in the service industry for a while.

Cons

Slow unresponsive tech support, too expensive, feature do not work or work well. To use basic feature you have to pay for add on services, the billing department sucks. The company does not respect the fact that they support other business and the software is vital to the operation of a business. The system goes down for hours at a time and when they do system updates

Alec

PestPac Good and Bad

Reviewed on 2015-08-25

Pros

The customer service is great when you speak or communicate with any employee. I've never had an issue with anyone being rude or waste my time. They listen to the issue and try to solve it. The product itself gives you a lot of tools at your disposal, sometimes too many :)

Cons

What bothers me the most about the vendor could be extensive:
1. The time it takes to get in contact with someone that can actually solve your problem.
2. The staffing that you have for PestPac Mobile is horrible, I've come to the conclusion that you basically have one person (the programmer) that can actually solve the "real technical" issues, and when you're out in the field trying to work...and you have an issue...You don't have time to wait. It has cost our company a lot of money and a lot of wasted time. To the point where we have considered canceling our service with you.
3. Also, it appears that at one point in time you had free videos on how to use pestpac for general use. Now there are webinars and seminars that you need to pay for to learn...Really? Everything is attached with a dollar it seems. Or maybe I have not been directed to the appropriate site.
4. One of the biggest bothers it this... We are a small business and it seems as though when we write reviews or participate in the forums online, nothing is considered. You should really hone in on putting a value on your small customers, or you will lose them. That's currently where we stand.

George

Pest Control Program

Reviewed on 2022-08-18

Our Business has benefited with using PestPac

Our Business has benefited with using PestPac

Pros

There are many Reports that can be used to help track or Business and forecast.

Cons

Advance call or texting, notification of service.

Briostack

Response from WorkWave

Hi George - thank you so much for leaving us a great review. We're so happy you're finding success with PestPac!

Michelle
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

• Customer Support Software

It works...when it wants to

Reviewed on 2019-03-08

It works for what we are currently doing but there are so many bugs and issues it makes it difficult

Pros

It works sometimes. Allows us to keep track of our customers and billing is fairly simple.

Cons

The software is extremely buggy. Pages take forever to load. Sending the customer the email to set up their online profile takes forever to send and half the time it tells you there was an error. You used to be able to view all statements before sending them out to ensure there were no errors on them. Now if the customer is set up for emailed statements you get a warning that the customer is not set up for bulk printing. Found a bug where the division got wiped out on all of our customers so we had to go in and fix the problem and no one could ever figure out how it happened.

Joshua

• Customer Support Software

Easy for every day use but tricky to access the extras.

Reviewed on 2019-11-14

Overall it is great software. The change over to WorkWave Payments has been rocky to say the least. Several accounts did not update or Credit Card numbers were lost causing huge delays in our billing and customer dissatisfaction. I feel it is a bit expensive at 4% and I think that should have been made clear upfront.

Pros

Easy to get started on, basic functions are very user friendly.

Cons

It is difficult to figure out and then "remember" how to do out of the norm tasks like run certain reports, add users, adjust settings and identify the different functions available.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Joshua - Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software. However, we are sorry to hear that you had issues with Payments, we will pass this valuable feedback to our team. Have a great day!

Juan

• Customer Support Software

Stay away from this software if you are a small business!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2016-03-11

My company has been a Pestpac customer since 2009. I got into this software due to it was versatile and paper free to manage all our accounts, at least this was what we were told in 2009 when there was just a few competitors for pest control software. The paperless option is not totally paperless unless you gave money to pay, besides 4 licenses $225/m we had to pay $149/m extra to have the multi unit module, everything they have is extra, classes, phone calls, support, etc.
Recently, we were at the 2015 Pest Expo in NYC and found that there was a company Fieldwork who offers basically everything they offer for less plus a few months free trial, yes free.
As of today, we are more than satisfied with Fielwork, our technicians love it and this software is straigh forward.
The juicy part is when you want to cancel Pestpac/Workwave. We always though we had a contract for the first 12months since we never heard from them, no emails, no calls. We recently contacted accounting and what a surprise is when they tell you that you are under contract after 7 years of service. The contract automatically renews, what? Yes in these days when in some states "automatic renewals" are illegal specially when there is no notification of renewal. Our surprise was when we spoke to Annamarie from accounting who told us that we had to know the date our contract expires and send a cancelation request 30 days in advance, otherwise, we had to pay for the remaining balance. Not only that, we told her how could we know when a 7 year contract automatically renews, the least thing I need from you is a notification, we were told that "we have thousands of clients and we do not send notifications, it would be an endless task" what? I wish they have the same filosophy when it comes to payments, they basically care about your monthly payment and your obbligation to stay tied to them forever.
We are so regreated of not knowing this company earlier and being so mistaken for all these years. Hopefully, you guys do not make the same mistake

Dara

So glad we switched!

Reviewed on 2019-03-05

Pros

Very easy to use and to teach new employees - can lock them out of certain areas until they are ready. Also like the ease at which I can find info and pull data from the software. it's very organized and at your fingertips (using your keyboard of course). Love that so much in integrated with PestPac such as our GPS system. Looking at the phone system now - Voice for pest - VERY excited about that.

Cons

Can't think of anything at the moment. Sometimes I want to know more of how the Company and Printer setups effect things down the road and since we started with PestPac, haven't really had time to go back and take a look. Maybe a tune-up webinar would be helpful

Homer
  • Industry: Chemicals

nickel and dime

Reviewed on 2022-01-13

It has literally been the worst experience the last 18 -20 months. we have experienced tremendous growth and while doing so needed extra training, help and some new features---0 help with decent customer service, their words are "here is a manual, read it"

Pros

keeping up with customers---only problem is you better know the program well and they are not willing to give you the training necessary for you to know it---well that is without charging EXTRA!!!

Cons

the cost, the contract and worst yet the CUSTOMER SERVICE

Response from WorkWave

Hi Homer - Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us to continue to improve our solutions as we strive provide the most value to our customers.

Donna

PestPac for the win

Reviewed on 2019-03-12

PestPac has some great features and amazing customer service. Being able to get someone on the phone immediately for help is a big plus. We're definitely not going anywhere soon!

Pros

PestPac has some GREAT features. As the head of Accounts Receivable, PestPac's billing features make the program SO easy to use. Credit Card functionality is fast, easy and reliable. It makes creating invoices, sending invoices and emailing statements virtually seamless.

Cons

It would be great to see all stops for all technicians on ONE MAP. If we could somehow see them all on ONE MAP we would then be able to group stops for technicians without any overlap.

Stephen

• Customer Support Software

Pestpac helps manage your customers and your routes

Reviewed on 2019-11-14

Overall, our experience with Pestpac has been pleasant. Their support staff are quick to answer your questions and account issues,

Pros

Pestpac has a very user friendly interface that makes managing your customer services and scheduling a breeze. Pestpac's advanced search mode makes locating even the most obscure of customer addresses a very manageable task.

Cons

Sometimes following and identifying balances and payments on merged accounts can be somewhat confusing.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Stephen - Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software.

Jim

• Customer Support Software

Reliable but outdated and expensive

Reviewed on 2019-03-01

Pros

The software is reliable with very little down time over the years. Customer service has been helpful.

Cons

Overpriced by a lot. You have to pay for every module while other companies include everything in one package. The interface is outdated compared to others out there. The contract auto-renews for one year, the modules also auto-renew, but if you have purchased them at different times then there is no clean break to get out. You will have to pay the remainder of the contract on the modules that have not expired yet. Very bad way of doing business.

Sabrina

Essential to our Business

Reviewed on 2020-12-16

Having a software that does automatic invoices has really streamlined our business. We find offering electronic logbooks to our audited accounts sets us apart from many other pest control companies.

Pros

This software replaces the use of costly and often problematic scanners.

Cons

There is a lot functions that can be extensive to learn.

Response from WorkWave

Hi, Sabrina! Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that PestPac has been able to set your business apart and has helped you to streamline your processes! We look forward to continuing our relationship with Sentinel Pest Control.