Email List Verify

Cloud based self-service email list verification solution

4.4 /5 (121 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.3
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Say Goodbye to Spam Traps with Email List Verify

Reviewed on 2019-03-26

I have used email list verify to escape spam traps and verify thousands of customer emails. By so doing, we can concentrate on authentic clients and send them streamlined mails

Pros

The most amazing thing on their platform is that upon account registration, they give free 1000 email verifications. This is done at virtually no cost. In addition to that, they do have strong customer support and a vibrant user community

Cons

It is a ten out of a possible ten from me. I think they do a very wonderful job regarding emails verification and authentication.

James H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

Reviewed on 2018-05-23

Pros

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor
- Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed
- There isn't much else to say about the company really

Cons

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead.

- Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business.

- I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list.

- Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back.

- EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake.

- The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Response from Email List Verify

Hi James,

We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight.
We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get...
Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do.

1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed.

2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best.

3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright

Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund.

We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

• Used Other for 1+ year

Valuable Program for Catching Duplicate Emails

Reviewed on 2019-10-30

We have decreased our bounce rate by removing invalid and duplicate email addresses.

Pros

We maintain a contact database with thousands of email addresses so it's very hard to spot duplicate entries and email addresses. With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Cons

It does take some time for the software to run through our email list and remove the duplicate addresses.

Aaron K.

Quick and thorough filtering

Reviewed on 2017-08-29

A clean email list

Pros

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Cons

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Response from Email List Verify

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

Md C.

My English is poor, but I'm relaxed to got my needed. I come from Taiwan!

Reviewed on 2016-07-11

After your verify, when I send my EDM process to reduce a lot of unnecessary trouble. I have been to sent EDM requirements and many years, but this is my first time to use this software. I can only say that I will continue to use it.

Harvey L.

I've been very impressed with Email List Verify for the 3+ month's that I've been using it.

Reviewed on 2018-07-23

Pros

To me the most important feature is the accuracy of the verified `Safe to Send` email addresses, which has always been very good.

I'm also pleased to say that the platform is very easy to use and since starting I was quickly able to verify both small and large email lists independently.

Cons

Every now and again I've experienced a few technical issues/ downtime whilst trying to verify an email list, but the support I've received has always been excellent and any bugs were quickly rectified.

Ed M.

Fast, Affordable, Easy-to-Use

Reviewed on 2016-12-01

I was sending out an email to some of my startup subscribers, but some of the emails were pretty old - and being startups, lots of the emails no longer existed. It was a DISASTER - I ended up having my entire email marketing account put on hold due to low deliverability.

After contacting support, I got the issue resolved, and now I use Email List Verify before I send out any campaign. It's AMAZING!!! - now I'll never have the same problem again, it's quick to use and affordable too. Plus it helps me avoid spam filters. Huge win!

Pros

- Speed
- Affordability
- Support

Cons

Nothing springs to mind!

Ty P.

Excellent service with quick and consistent results

Reviewed on 2018-06-12

Pros

I would highly recommend Email List Verify for any email marketing. The Batch API service and their reports are extremely useful, for more effective emailing. 3 things you can expect - speed, support and higher deliverability.

Cons

Nothing to list here. We have tested a handful of validation tools as well as services, Email List Verify is much more accurate than others.

Sumehr S.

The Very Best Company I have Used

Reviewed on 2016-10-13

My experience EmailListVerify has been just amazing. I would highly recommend them not only for their product which in my opinion is the best in the market but also their customer support. Alex and Loukman are fantastic! A winning team and winning product. Sumehr Sondhi, CEO, MarketCurrents

Steve A.

The dashboard once inside is very clean making this system easy to use even for the "non...

Reviewed on 2017-05-01

Pros

Aside from the super clean and uncomplicated setup and layout of this app, I think the best thing of all is the prices! Emaillistverify is definitely not like the rest in this market out to gouge you and your pocket book.

Cons

I wish support could get back to inquiries a lot sooner, especially to new comers during their trial so we could get the most out the software.

Elena P.

Fast and easy way to check emails addresses

Reviewed on 2016-07-05

Pros

- easy to understand
- customer service support, I had quite a good experience, and I was impressed by how fast the customer service got back to me. It is very easy and you don´t need any technical knowledge to be able to use it.

Cons

- takes a long time to review email lists

Danish W.

Best Price and Robust API

Reviewed on 2017-04-25

I have tried a lot of email validation scripts, Email List Verify has proven to be the best in class. The main challenge was API and they have a robust infra to accommodate thousands of call in a go. With my list, i got 100% validation results and they still claim for 98%. Overall Happy to use them, after trying other in the market.

Pros

Robust API Infrastructure.
Almost 100% validation results.

Cons

Lil Expensive than others.

Brian M.

so far so good

Reviewed on 2016-07-05

theh first few time i used th e sytem it was slow ...i mean super slow uploading my list...i think i h ad a list of3-6k and it took over an hour to load. THe last few times it seems to have sped up that process, which is solild

Pros

THat is provides the numerous reasons for the email being rejected

Cons

It can take a long time to clean larger lists.

Jeremy M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

SAAS software that's reasonably priced. What?

Reviewed on 2018-12-01

Pros

Heard about the service from a friend and decided to try it out, uploaded a biz' email list and a couple minutes later it was cleaned up. Even better, it's actually affordable! I'm not sure if I'll sign up for the monthly plan, but there's really no reason not to pass your list through the one-off plan every now and then.

Cons

It's honestly hard to think of anything I dislike, it beat my expectations on every front. Obviously the email validation wasn't 100% accurate, but it never is with any service.

Elliott B.

Useful tool, questions about accuracy

Reviewed on 2018-11-27

We've used the online tool to verify the addresses on our mailing list for a company directory. Is very helpful in 'trimming' our email list so we don't have invalid email addresses. Have also used the API to check emails before sending from our automated online system. Helps to prevent bounce backs and identify incorrect email addresses.

Pros

Was very easy to setup and use. Really like the API features so we can integrate with our own online software.

Cons

Seems to be not 100% accurate when identifying bad emails. Have had at least 2-3 known cases when a valid email was flagged.

Mariana V.

Great tool!

Reviewed on 2016-07-11

I had to use it for a client of mine who had a really bad mailing list, no tool would send his greeting card for last x-mas, but after analising it through Email List Verify, I was able to clean the base and send it without having any more problems!

Santiago C.

A Good solution

Reviewed on 2016-07-05

My experience was great, at first i didnt think it will be so good, but all the results where awesome.

Pros

It is fast.

Cons

the price! xD can be lower...

Melinda A.

Really Great Software

Reviewed on 2016-07-25

It was a really great experience, because surprisingly easy to use, features easy to understand, and it runs flawlessly.

Pros

Works in the background.

Cons

It does not send e-mail notification when finished.

Joaquim F.

First Review on August 20, 2016

Reviewed on 2016-08-20

The system works very well. Easy to use. Results have good quality. Fast. There is an excellent customer support, at all times needed.
Thanks for a great service.

Michael B.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Best service I have used so far for verification

Reviewed on 2018-07-24

open rate was very high and 0 bounces

Pros

Fast and accurate = 0 bounces!! Load time is fastest ive used
Clear and simple clicks Not having to wait forever for my list to load
Gave me exactly the results I was looking for

Cons

Nothing really ...only service I will use from now on
Maybe they could offer a unlimited version so small marketers could load one million emails
and be able to afford to do it monthly

Narayan P.

Forget suspended accounts form your email marketing service provider. Use EmailListVerify.com

Reviewed on 2017-04-25

Using Email List Verify our database and reports tracking just became a piece of cake... and the trouble from the email marketing service provider was the best part. no more suspended account :) keep up the good work and Thank you!!

Pros

The filtered list is accurate... no turning back now.

Cons

List takes time to display results... at times. (i believe this is not a con, it is the system and process which takes time)

Isabel F.

Very usefull and easy!

Reviewed on 2016-07-11

Very easy to use and the results come very quickly. Support always ready to solve problems, I liked very much.

Pros

Aglity

Cons

I don´t have like least

Kade R.

Fantastic service - outperforms any other services like this that I have used!

Reviewed on 2018-07-25

More concise, and compliant lists to use for advertising

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The platform has a clean look to it, and is very plain and simple. I also really appreciate that pricing is very clear and that there are no loopholes or tricks.

Cons

The process of cleaning lists can be time consuming. I'm not sure if that is necessarily because of the software.

Alex F.

The best email verification service

Reviewed on 2018-07-19

Pros

Been using it for about 1 year and really happy over the results so far, The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them.

Cons

Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Verify is much more accurate than others

Scott F.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 2016-07-11

The service is very effective to scrub a variety of lists.
I particularly like the flexibility of the output in both form and content.