ServiceTitan

Management Software for Service Contractors.

3.9/5

Chloe D.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Its Because of ServiceTitan

Reviewed on 2021-04-14

Pros

Success Manager is absolutely amazing! Her name is Ari and she goes above and beyond for our company when it comes to adding additional features that aren't a part of the default software. Love ServiceTitan and all that it has to offer.

Cons

You do have to put time into the software. However, if you do take the time, learn the features, build out the process, and implement it, then you can take your business to the next level.

Response from ServiceTitan

Wow, thank you for sharing this feedback and congrats on all the success you are seeing! At ServiceTitan, we're truly humbled to be a part of our customers' success stories and reviews like this one remind us that our hard work towards supporting tradespeople and service professionals can really pay off. Thanks for choosing ServiceTitan and for sharing this experience with us.

Stacy F.

• Customer Support Software

Best Decision I made in 13 years of Business!

Reviewed on 2020-09-16

Life Changing - I wish that was describable better but one day I signed up and the next 18 months have changed my business life, which always changes you and your life, bettered my team, allowed me to hire even through COVID and the winters and keep growing and growing. It also gave us EXCELLENT tools to improve our customer experience. That matters!

Pros

Service Titan has exceptional software development, beyond features that I could have even thought of wanting, and they have truly helped us increase our revenue by almost $1M in sales in a year, but the PEOPLE of this company make ALL the difference. I don't know how to fit everything I love about my Titan Family into this box! ST integrates with everything, so if it isn't an already integration it has open API - it will work. But the core product I promise is going to change your business life.

Cons

I think the only con someone could say is that there is so much to the software that it's not going to go from - 100% use overnight. But that's not even a con to me, fully engage with each step and the next will make more sense.

FieldEdge

Reasons for Choosing ServiceTitan

At first it was pure Faith, I knew people I trusted and looked up to were using Service Titan and although they were more expensive I decided that after about 3 -4 years on my other software improvements weren't being made and the information I needed was so limited I wouldn't be able to really use the data I had to make better decisions. Then after my demo seeing what I didn't know could be, completely sold me.

Service Fusion

Reasons for Switching to ServiceTitan

There were many factors, but I couldn't get past the fact that in a software for the trades that there wasn't a place for job notes and that the solution was to create an item and have our techs add that to each invoice and then write in a description. I figured if that wasn't already WELL developed the rest of what I didn't know wasn't good.

Response from ServiceTitan

Stacy,

It means so much that you took time out of your day to write a review. We're beyond thrilled that ServiceTitan has helped you and your business. Please keep all of the feedback and suggestions coming. And thank you for serving your community on the front lines during these difficult times!

Gary C.

ServiceTitan Review

Reviewed on 2021-02-26

The company and their Customer Success managers truly want to see our company be successful and will do whatever it takes to make sure that our goals are meet.

Pros

PriceBook
Marketing is built in
Customer communications
QuickBooks Integration

Cons

Task management and workflow automated notifications is a big deficiency.

Service Fusion, FieldEdge and Housecall Pro

Reasons for Switching to ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan fit our needs perfectly. They truly understand how our industry works and what happens in the field.
Jay C.

Service Titan Rocks!

Reviewed on 2016-06-15

Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Pros

Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Cons

This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

Risa M.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, great product

Reviewed on 2020-03-05

I used ServiceTitan to dispatch technicians, keep projects in order, hold all customer inquiries, and to generally help run the office. It was a great change from the software we were using previously to complete all these tasks.

Pros

This software is so easy to learn and teach. The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

Cons

I didn't have many cons when using this software, but if I had to pick one, I would say that changing the sizing of the fonts, boxes, etc. was not as easy as I would hope. It has a large font, which many people prefer, but because I run multiple programs at a time I need small, space saving fonts. Other than that, it was great.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Risa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Shilleah S.

• Customer Support Software

Great for Our Technicians and Dispatch Board, but Expensive!

Reviewed on 2019-05-13

It's a great product. My telemarketers call customers and book appts within Service Titan, and also our customers receive text confirmations for appointments which I love too.

Our technicians are able to dispatch within Service Titan and also customers can text and interact with the technician, which has been a great tool for live feedback from customers. Overall, it's a great product, and very user friendly. Oh! Also, I love the Learning Academy available to our employees. Very informative.

Pros

It is very user friendly, the staff is always very fast to respond to my chat or emails and they really do their best to thoroughly take care of all my needs or concerns.

Cons

Maybe it's because we are a small business (less than 50 employees), but Service Titan is quite expensive in my opinion. We do have the full nine yards though, so perhaps there are more affordable options but with less features. I do wish we could have paid for it all at once, instead we had to pay up front but also have a monthly fee.

Response from ServiceTitan

Shilleah,

Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We love customer feedback!

We're thrilled your techs and CSRs have found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. We're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Courtney C.

Best Software Company!

Reviewed on 2020-01-11

Pros

With continuous feature updates and amazing customer service, ServiceTitan continues to impress us. Their user-friendly interface, makes everything from receiving calls to invoicing a customer super easy. Due to smoother dispatching and job tracking, our capacity to complete more jobs each day has increased significantly since switching to ServiceTitan. We have been able to stream-line so many or our processes which saves us lots of time and money. If you want your company to grow and be competitive in this industry, there is no question that you will switch to ServiceTitan.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about ServiceTitan. All ideas and updates that customers have for the system, ServiceTitan listens to and improves on.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. We are grateful you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Jessica S.

• Customer Support Software

Makes customer service a breeze!

Reviewed on 2018-11-01

Everyone in my office and in the field thinks ServiceTitan blows our previous software that we were on for 10 years out of the water! It's easy to use and easy to learn. I love how the software is easy to follow from incoming phone call to invoicing the job.

Pros

Service Titan has given us the ability to track ALL our interactions with a customer. Our old software made it very difficult to track phone calls that didn't result in a booked job. Now, anyone who answers the phone knows exactly what the customer has spoken about with us in the past. Even our techs in the field have all the info our office has!

Cons

I wish the accounting integration with Quickbooks was a little more seamless.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks for your feedback!

We love hearing how ServiceTitan helps our customers connect better with THEIR customers.

We're guided by our mission to help home service companies more easily manage their business and be more successful and it's reviews like yours that motivates all 600+ of us to continue working tirelessly toward this goal.

Service Titan

Reviewed on 2019-11-20

Five-stars. It is quite facilitative. We are pleased

Pros

I like this software as it helps tremendously with the many logistical aspects of our quality organization

Cons

I do not have dislikes with the software as it is sophisticated enough to handle our special niche needs

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped tremendously improve your organization's efficiency. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. We are humbled you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Sylvette F.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Poor Support

Reviewed on 2020-05-05

Implementation specialist was helpful and responsive.

Pros

The software has many features.
Dashboard capabilities.

Cons

Product is overly expensive.
The features are not part of the training upon implementation. Many are found during daily usage as one explores the software and stumbles upon them.
Chat support continues to timeout with no option to call in; just email or chat.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Sylvette,

Thank you for your feedback. Feedback really helps us improve our business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We have shared your feedback with our implementation and support our team.

Joshua W.

Fantastic Field Software

Reviewed on 2021-06-16

The user experience has been great over the last five years. Admin and mobile

Pros

The ability to gather large amounts of data to give our customers a five star experience. This couldn't be accomplished using paper invoices alone.

Cons

Tap delays on mobile cause double tapping, which puts you to the next screen accidentally.

Matt B.

Game Changer...

Reviewed on 2018-11-01

Great experience - always helpful. The uptime is very reliable.
ST allows my team to focus on the customer it’s very intuitive, logical and simple to use. It’s also a variable cost. As you add tech (rev producers) cost goes up. If you lose a guy you can turn off the cost.
Easy, easy easy.

Pros

Service Titan (ST) allow your front like teams (tech, CSR & DSR) a super short learning curve. They are able to comfortably serve the customer with confidence in a few days instead of weeks. Good real time reporting & support.

Cons

There is some holes the reporting, especially projects.
Inventory & inventory controls is a struggle right now but hopefully this being fixed soon.
The bridge with quick books is a little clunky but we still get good overall financials.

Timothy M.

• Customer Support Software

Great product for our service company, adaptable to all service lines

Reviewed on 2018-02-06

Easy to use, multiple users possible, no on-site data storage so there is security in that

Pros

No on-site storage of data, can access from any device, multiple user capable, somewhat intuitive interface

Cons

The cost is a bit high, but a necessary evil. Reasonable value for the price. Constantly evolving so this makes a up a bit for the price

Gabriela T.

The best software company in the HVAC Industry

Reviewed on 2018-11-01

Pros

Their support system is amazing, you can always reach someone, customer notifications is a HUGE plus and their customer record design is great.

Cons

There is frequent downtime on the system when Service Titan does updates at night. They are not very customizable to your company specifically.

Response from ServiceTitan

Gabriela,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review. We're fully invested in the businesses we work with and are thrilled you feel this way as well. We built ServiceTitan to make a difference for the hardworking men and women in the trades. It's an honor to work with extraordinary shops like yours and wish you continued success.

Kevin S.

• Customer Support Software

Why did we wait so long to start using Service Titan

Reviewed on 2015-12-23

Pros

We keep saying that it is one of the best business decisions we have ever made. Simplifies running our company, booking calls, keeping in touch with our clients, keeping our technicians accountable, seeing what marketing programs are working or not working, and on and on it goes.
Maybe the best attribute of Service Titan is their constant innovation and their radical (In a good way? of keeping in touch with us.
We can't help but suggest that other service companies take a serious look at this software.

Cons

Not much bad to say. Being a cloud based system, It has gone down a time or two in the years we have been using it. I believe they have upgraded their servers to the ones the Amazon's of the world are using.

Shawn H.

Next Level

Reviewed on 2018-11-01

I believe this has moved our business needle by 15-20%.

Pros

The organization and marketing features have helped us take our business to the next level.

Cons

Being a smaller user I have lost my one direct sucess coach for a team. This makes it much tougher with on-going or reoccuring issues when I don't speak with the same person.

Timothy S.

Stewart Plumbing Companies experience with Service Titan

Reviewed on 2016-02-24

Pros

Quick response to our concerns and needs. The implementation team was tremendous in helping us onboard in a timely manner. Learning curve was minimal for my team to overcome. 45 days in we are really comfortable with the product and still learning the features as the product is really robust. Reporting is broad enough to accomplish our needs in tracking performance and metrics.

Cons

Software conversion of data was a bit tough to work through but the Titan team stayed the course. We spent a lot of time correcting bad conversion with the Service Titan team . My suggestion would be to start off fresh with Service Titan and do not do the conversion of 2dispathing operating systems if possible. Again, the Service Level of Titan support is second to none!

Jeremiah B.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

ServiceTitan the switch is worth it

Reviewed on 2021-01-27

above average

Pros

Dispatch and KPI, the performance metrics for servicetitan are barr none.

Cons

Implementation of ServiceTitan is an uphill battle and constantly changing and updating makes it rough to use and implement.

Jerry C.

• Customer Support Software

Great software for our usage.

Reviewed on 2018-03-08

Pros

There is no learning curve for Service Titan, it's easy to use from the beginning, being able to maintain a sizable database.

Cons

There were some bugs and inconvenience early on , but fix were quick and the overall experience is very good.

Heidi H.

ServiceTitan- GREAT for service company

Reviewed on 2017-10-25

Pros

-Easy to learn
-CSM team is amazing
-Makes a different in business almost overnight
-Shows everything happening in the business

Cons

I really like this product. MY only con is that sometimes support takes a while to respond on the chat, but I am sure they are busy and they always respond. If I get busy, they send me an email.

Dean A.

• Customer Support Software

Great product with helpful staff

Reviewed on 2015-12-07

Pros

Support staff immediately available, listen to ideas and help throughout implementation.

Cons

New projects and additions to software can take long.

Jacob B.

Terrible business killer

Reviewed on 2018-04-05

This should be a free app

Cons

All bad. Will ruin your business after you drain countless hours and money into it and lose half your customers because they hate it and work through all their stupid changes and updates and then talk to people they want you to tell me how to fix their product like going to McDonald’s without a menu and then they ask you what do you want

Michael B.

Great Product, Amazing People

Reviewed on 2015-12-22

Our team switched to Service Titan in December of 2014. The transition was easy enough through their implementation team. Since implementation, we have an infinitely better view and understanding of our company, and our key performance indicators are never more than a click away. While we have seen the product & company grow and improve throughout the year, the one thing that makes me most impressed with Service Titan is the quality of care that they give to their customers. I know that I am not one of their larger customers, but they treat us like we are the only customer they are providing their software, and are never more than a phone call away. I believe Service Titan will continue to rapidly improve over the next 2 years, as they are constantly rolling out significant updates to their software. For us, we can't imagine doing business without them anymore.

John B.

Servicetitan is an industry Titan

Reviewed on 2019-03-26

Overall, our experience with Servicetitan has been exemplary.

Pros

Servicetitan covers all of the aspects of running our water filtration business. From scheduling service to invoicing to memberships, it does everything.

Cons

Because of the enormity of Servicetitan's abilities, the complexity can be hard to manage.

Response from ServiceTitan

John,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're driven by our mission to help hard-working service companies like yours and are excited to hear about your continued successes!

Thomas S.

All Singing Dancing Vaporware

Reviewed on 2019-05-22

Pros

Reasonably good interface for technicians.

The ONLY benefit we've gotten out of Service Titan is that we can process credit cards natively in the app.

Cons

Invoicing is horrendous and God forbid the technician makes a mistake and closes out the invoice with the mistake.

Service Titan Development Philosophy seems to be: Where one step should be necessary, make it a four step process. If you think an intuitive interface is a good idea, please find work elsewhere.

You'll be pulling your hair out trying to figure things that should be obvious tasks.