Haley D.

• Customer Support Software

Great product - not right for us.

Reviewed on 2020-03-27

Overall, it is a great program and has a lot of functionality that is beneficial. For our company, it came down to the cost and amenities we were receiving for that cost. Support lacked (when we used the software) and we ran into issues a lot without feeling like we had the support to help us resolve the issues. Between this and cost - it drove us to find another software platform.

Pros

I loved the capabilities ServiceTitan gave us for communicating with customers, the ease of scheduling and dispatching, tracking of maintenance agreements, etc. Overall usage was great. The cost is significant for what you get, in my opinion. They do not typically take smaller companies as they are "not the right fit." We ended up transitioning to another platform that had almost all the same capabilities for a fraction of the cost. With getting basically all the same amenities, it was worth it in a cost aspect.

Cons

Before starting with ServiceTitan, it was as if you couldn't get them to leave you alone, but after starting with them at times it was difficult to even get a hold of someone for anything. Our support member would get changed on us and we wouldn't even know - so we would be trying to contact no one basically. It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. While we might have not been the right software for you at this time, we're happy to hear that you loved ServiceTitan. We hope to better serve you in the future.

Bernadette T.

Customer Service needs Improvement

Reviewed on 2020-01-10

Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Pros

Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes,
call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall.
Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting.
It is a good software.

Cons

The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

Michelle J.

• Customer Support Software

We LOVE Service Titan as a very busy/fast paced plumbing & heating co.

Reviewed on 2015-12-03

Pros

We really like that we are able to incorporate our flat rate book into the software and make updates anytime we need. We also really enjoy how easy it is to dispatch efficiently with the great mapping system. We save time and money knowing where our calls are located and based on emergency level we are able to efficiently dispatch our technicians to make it more efficient for our company but also make sure we are taking care of our customers.

Cons

I can't quite think of anything that we don't like about this product or vendor. I guess the only thing we have a problem with sometimes is that we would like it if we could edit tasks on an invoices after they have been batched. Not a huge problem though and they do have an adjustment invoice where technically you can make certain adjustments if needed.

A Titan in your business

Reviewed on 2019-05-03

Very good company with a strong commitment to the contractors.

Pros

This software was straight forward to install and implement. We had an implementation team that helped us stay on track while bringing the Service Titan features on stream. Many helpful reports and tracking features. Regular intuitive updates. Good support. They are Titans ready to help your business.

Cons

There is still so much potential to develop this program even further. I am impatient for their upgrades.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan.

We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist.

We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Jayson Z.

Doc Zortman

Reviewed on 2020-09-26

It is a challenge to learn it's many uses.
I currently use Sales Fource in another company I own and I realize they certainly have different uses but S F was easier to navigate and learn.

Pros

we are fortunate to have
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as our direct Contact.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knows the software forwards and backwards and is patient with us as we ramp up it's many uses...

Cons

I think it could be more intuitive. It takes a number of correct steps that the user absolutely has to make the choices and HAS TO know all the choices.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. While we're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge, some of the features take time to adopt. For features that are not as intuitive to navigate, our great support team is always here to assist. We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Spencer K.

• Customer Support Software

I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!

Reviewed on 2017-06-01

Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Pros

Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

Cons

The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise.

That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

• Customer Support Software

Best software we've found for our business

Reviewed on 2018-11-01

Overall we are so glad we found Service Titan two years ago. It has improved so much of our business and we can't believe we ever worked without it. The pace of innovation at ST is quick which makes us excited for even more improved features.

Pros

The modern design, full features, mobile app, and great customer service.

Cons

Reporting can be questionable and not adaptable to our business sometimes which means we end up tracking some things outside of Service Titan. Tutorials and training could be easier to access and use.

Response from ServiceTitan

Congratulations on your success! We're delighted we've been able to play a role in this.

We're proud of ServiceTitan, but never satisfied. We'll never stop innovating and improving, and it's shops like yours that make all of the hard work worthwhile.

Tim C.

Best service software

Reviewed on 2020-09-22

I use this software daily and absolutely love it. Can’t believe I use to do it without this software

Pros

This is hands down the best service software for any service related construction business. Super easy to use and contains all the info you need for each job.

Cons

Software is pricey but once you have it you understand why it costs what it does. This software is almost more than you need at times

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Tim, Thanks for the 5-star review. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan. Reviews from customers like you help other businesses better understand what ServiceTitan does and make a more informed decision. We are humbled you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Ease of Use Wins

Reviewed on 2018-11-02

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to use in the field and office. This helps to make easy transitions on adding new features, as well as training new employees. If the software you use is too complicated, it will end up hurting your revenue. This is the opposite with ServiceTitan!

Cons

The thing I like least is because there are so many updates that are being made periodically, this causes malfunctions in the software, which makes it frustrating for our employees and technicians. While having updates are great, the downtime that these glitches cause, can make things very complicated.

Dominic B.

Caveat Emptor

Reviewed on 2017-12-12

Some of the issues we faced during our deployment and Go Live;
Inability to deal with standard Quickbooks naming convention (Lastname, Firstname)
A fix for this issue that generated a large number of duplicate records in QuickBooks.
The final fix required all customer records in Quickbooks and ServiceTitan to be changed, manually.
All customer locations being mislabel
During import into Quickbooks customer name and location information fields merged rendering Google Maps unusable.
Pricebook, item, and invoices would not allow for mutli-decimal pricing, rendering item prices incorrect, and all A&R reports inaccurate
Constant changes to the UI, even during business hours.
Integrated billing software turned on but never configured.
Charged for submitting wrong type a check for processing. Check types only specified in test environment until next release.
Too many undocumented features that need to be turned on by success manager.

Pros

World class technical support, one of the best I have ever worked with, they obviously know the product, and when they need to follow up, they have some of the best time to answer rates I have seen.
Joshua Jenswold keep up the great work.

Cons

Expensive
Inability to import data accurately
Generates more work than it alleviates.
Product features are numerous, but shortcomings in execution show a lack of maturity from a development and management standpoint.

Cari K.

Service Titan review

Reviewed on 2016-08-18

Pros

I like that the techs can bill service calls and collect payments in the field. It's also nice that the office can see that info right away. The metrics are also very handy; you can see at a glance how the CSR's and techs are doing. We've done our own tracking using Excel spreadsheets for years; it's a huge time saver that ST does that for us.

Cons

For calls / projects taking multiple days, you need to create a project to schedule for multiple days; it would be nice just to copy from a previous day to the next day needed. Also, for service calls with multiple techs, we are not able to adjust the length of time that one tech is on that call without changing the length for all techs on that job. Sometimes we only need a helper for an hour or two for heavy lifting / tight spaces before they move on to another call; the dispatch board doesn't accurately reflect that.

• Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

Could be so much better.

Reviewed on 2018-12-28

We were quite unhappy unfortunately. We had heard so many great reviews about Service Titan and we were excited to grow our company with them. We have always been a relatively small company and they knew this. I think if we were a much larger organization this would have ended differently and we may still be in business with Service Titan. Sadly, The amount of use we had, the quality of customer support and help, and the actions of our account manager, just were not worth the astronomical price they charged us.

Pros

It was simple to use after the initial set up.

Cons

Set up was a nightmare, Cost is too high for the quality of support you get, Our account manager was not helpful at all when we had questions, it seemed that once we got set up and went live, she thought her job was done. There were so many issues that kept going unresolved and couldnt get fixed we finally had to cancel services. We gave them a whole year of business and we still had issues that couldnt/wouldnt be fixed.

Joshua R.

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 2017-02-17

The best program out there for dispatching. It has absolutely everything one could need in order to run a service company, and they are adding more every day.

Pros

I like the way that the accounting side of this software is very intuitive and syncs perfectly with quickbooks.

Cons

Some of the customer service agents will know less about the program than you will.

• Industry: Facilities Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Buyers Remorse

Reviewed on 2017-10-23

I never used the product due to pricing and setup issues.

Pros

We never made it past the setup phase with Service Titan. There are many people happy with the functionality of the product. My concern is more to do with pricing and customer service.

Cons

I signed up with Service Titan mainly because of a need to streamline our equipment proposal process. We needed something that would allow us to do our proposals in real time and spread the workflow across our small team. We never made it past the setup phase so I can't honestly answer how well that part of their system works. My issue with Service Titan is the price they were charging me, along with the setup up fee. First of all, they were charging me for a setup that was supposed to be minimal on our end and easy to do (EVEN IN YOUR BUSY SEASON). In my opinion the setup is NOT easy to do even in your slow season and I felt frustrated by that. The monthly price started to bother me as I discovered there are other highly rated programs that offer a strong proposal system as well and for a much lower monthly cost. Then I read in an article from ACHRNEWS.COM how one of GreenSky Financials investors had this to say about contractors... "Contractors are inherently lazy," Sheft says. "Getting them to use the product is the big hurdle." Thus, they're also sticky: "Once a contractor is using our product, unless you really give them a reason, they're not going to leave." I guess you all can imagine the outcome here as well... Service Titan never contacted me and kept the setup fee even though we never actually setup the product. Their product is 3 to 4 times higher than some of the other companies on here that are also highly rated. Save your money and go elsewhere!

Scott K.

• Customer Support Software

We have had a great experience from day one !

Reviewed on 2015-11-25

Pros

Great customer support, ease of use, powerful reports

Cons

At this point I have no major complaints with Service Titan. There are some reports I would to see and some separation on services on the mobile side but I believe these will be worked out in time.

Shawndolyn S.

Titan strong

Reviewed on 2020-06-17

awesome

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate through. This my go to daily and I never have a issue.

Cons

nothing everything was so simple and easy .

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks for the 5-star review! We're thrilled you're impressed with ServiceTitan and humbled you decided to share your experience. We love having you onboard. Looking forward to continuing to support your business. Our support team and success managers are always here for you. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Chris J.

If you run a service company, you need Service Titan

Reviewed on 2015-12-17

Service Titan was able to streamline processes that could become tedious. By using this program, I have been able to book calls faster, dispatch the appropriate technicians to their jobs with ease, and the program also allows me to be dynamic in scheduling and logistics because everything is right in front of me (my technician's locations, the location of the service call, the time of the appointment, etc. No day in a service company runs smooth and scheduling can be very dynamic as some calls take longer than expected and others take no time at all. But Service Titan allows me to handle these situations with ease. Now, I can't believe we ever did anything without Service Titan. I highly recommend the program to all service companies. The program works great and the support team is very helpful.

Jon D.

Terrible Implementation Service & Training

Reviewed on 2021-01-22

The sales person was clueless about what the software was, what it actually does. Every time we ran into an issue it was a fight to get someone on the phone and after getting someone on the phone, they really didn't know what they were doing.

Pros

The idea of what they promise. If it did what they claim and they could get it implemented I'm sure it would be amazing. Unfortunately it doesn't.

Cons

The actual functionality and use of the software.

Jessica S.

• Customer Support Software

We're in the midst of the implementation process and we couldn't be happier so far!

Reviewed on 2017-11-16

It's going to make every aspect of our business run more smoothly!

Pros

The implementation team has been FANTASTIC in making sure all our bases are covered before we switch over in January.

Cons

As with any software transition, there is a lot of work involved to do it right, but that is not a reflection on the software, just the nature of the process!

Todd R.

Plumbing Service

Reviewed on 2016-05-27

Pros

easy of use, helps to manage and show up to date numbers to help run our business and make adjustments as we work toward our goals

Cons

want more control of reports. I would like the ability to either link to were the numbers are coming from and/or adjust the fields I want reported

Jennifer W.

• Customer Support Software

Way to much for a small company

Reviewed on 2018-09-12

Pros

We liked the features but for a small company to use it way to much. I think that you shouldn't have to train that hard to use a soft ware. Great product if you can get through the training.

Cons

the training and how the software flowed.

Heidi H.

Great software!

Reviewed on 2015-11-24

PROS:
Reports are great.
We are able to have accurate information to track the technician's numbers.
Support is really good. We love the support tickets.
Dispatch is easy.
Easy to navigate through the entire system.

CONS:
System is slow sometimes.

Onboard process needs a lot of work. We did a lot of prep on our end to learn the software and teach our techs. The training videos are great, but we would have preferred to have a better onboard where we were taught the system.

Christina M.

Service Titan has been excellent for our plumbing company!

Reviewed on 2015-12-01

Pros

We like Service Titan because of the easy navigation it has through out the system. It is a great data base to store your repeat as well as your new customers information. It has drop down boxes that are user friendly and our dispatching display is colorful and very easy to read. Customer Service is top notch and quickly responds to your needs.

Cons

I currently do not have any dislikes with Service Titan.

Deb B.

• Customer Support Software

We have been using ST since October for our Plumbing and HVAC company and we love it.

Reviewed on 2016-01-26

We are really enjoying using Service Titan. The ease of use is certainly a plus, so training new employees is much smoother. The customer service is always great. We enjoy being able to get in touch with a customer service rep that can solve our problems on chat immediately without having to wait. They are always willing to help us even for the smallest problems. I look forward to utilizing all of Service Titan Features to the fullest in the year to come.

Kevin C.

• Customer Support Software

Service Titan is Amazing!

Reviewed on 2016-03-24

Pros

I love this software, it is amazing and the support team is as well!

Cons

Nothing, they continue to make it better every day!