4.5
4.5
Maciej N.

Great CRM for consultants

Reviewed on 2020-02-12

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pros

Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Cons

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app).

I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Industry: Accounting

Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process

Reviewed on 2020-03-30

Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

Pros

If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Cons

Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

Joseph E.

The perfect software if you are into doing sales

Reviewed on 2018-04-11

This software can be used up to 10 users for 1 membership. It helps me to easily sort and filter close dates, identify bestsellers, and make required changes to actions. IF you are into sales i definitely recommend you use it

Pros

this software is perfect for managing thousands of leads and it is simple and easy to use. This software has made my job so much more convenient. They also have a 30 day free trial so you can decide if you like it or not . Thats what we did and we wound up finding it resourceful and now use it on a daily basis. It has helped my sales go up in a huge way especially by helping me keep my leads organized.

Cons

It would be cooler if there was a dashboard of some sort that gives you an overview of sales and leads. You have to always log in to see everything which is not a bid deal, it could be worse. Other than that it is awesome software it has really helped grow my sales and I have no other complaints.

Christopher F.
Industry: Financial Services

We have used Freshsales as our main CRM system for many years.

Reviewed on 2017-12-12

Freshsales made it easy for my sales team to keep track of their prospects all the way through the sales cycle. Did not cost our company much money at all and was very easy to implement!

Pros

Freshsales makes creating and tracking leads for our financial services firm a breeze. You can integrate it within your email in order to track your prospects behaviors, which is extremely helpful. Makes your life easy when it comes to managing your deals and creating reports to track your progress. It is also very inexpensive for what you get!

Cons

There are other CRM software packages out there, some of which offer more features than Freshsales. In my opinion, Freshsales provides the most "bang for your buck" when it comes to a CRM system.

Laura M.
Industry: Computer Software

Freshsales CRM for lead / deal management and sales campaigns

Reviewed on 2019-01-23

They are updating and adding new features quite regularly and have worked with us to get us up and running. But I think webinar training on how to do specific tasks or use new features would be really helpful.

Pros

ITs easily customisable and can create APIs to integrate to other systems quite easily. The visibility of bulk emails and sales campaigns within a contact field is really helpful to maintain a holistic overview of each type of communication you've had with them.

Cons

When we started using it there wasnt an option to send sales campaigns to specific customer groups. So we've had to create a workflow for this. Also the chat function is helpful but they are slow to reply and often close a case and mark it as resolved when you've been inactive for 20mins! which is unfair when they take at least that long to reply to you!

Mian M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

CRM that makes our work easier

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

We were previously working with Pipeline deals but soon found ourselves in a difficult position since they were not providing the service that we needed. We switched to Freshsales and after setting it up it made our lives easier and has improved the productivity of the team.

Pros

1. Allows you to add multiple fields in all columns
2. Search bar shows all the details of the customer
3. Emails can be synchronized to see the history of the customer
4. Bulk Emails can easily be sent
5. Data exported is in separate files

Cons

Setting the software up was a bit time consuming and since it has so many features that one needs to understand which plan is most suitable for their use.

Linus G.
Industry: Furniture

Awesome & versatile alternative CRM system

Reviewed on 2018-10-09

Love it! As stated above, design (UI & UX), functionality, customer support and reliability is given. It's fun to use, on both the web and my iPhone.

Pros

For a tool we use on a day-to-day basis, functionality, reliability and design are crucial aspects of a product. We are very satisfied with the functionality Freshsales offers; it has everything we need. Reliability ties in with customer support - I haven't experienced any issues so far and customer support responds quickly and is helpful. Last but not least, the design is outstanding. Salesforce, for instance, makes my eyes burn, but Freshsales is a joy to use UI-wise.

Cons

The only feature we found disturbing is that when creating an appointment / meeting, my lead / contact also receives an email. This can be a cool feature, but we need to decide whether we want the customer to be notified, when creating the meeting.
Also, we'd love to use the Freshsales iOS app on iPad, not only iPhone.

Michael A.
Industry: Computer Software

A rich user experience, very simple and effective.

Reviewed on 2018-05-19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

A great platform to push your sales activities with proper follow-ups.

Pros

Well, you never have to come across different software to process your marketing and sales activities separately. Freshsales has provided all access in a single platform - from email campaigns, generating leads, doing follow-ups, and segregate those leads as per their priorities.
- The Analytics & Reports are also very helpful and gives the true image of growth progress, you can even customise those reports as per the type of lead generated.
- It can create links with prospect profile over social sites, it easily fetches all relevant data from the site itself to the CRM, which is cool.
- The best thing that really drives you to go for this CRM is its rich user experience.

Cons

They are doing great, but there is always something to make even better, they can work a little bit on the dashboard functionality.

Ankit J.
Industry: Paper & Forest Products

CRM Software For Startups

Reviewed on 2019-01-11

We have been using Freshales for over an year now and our experience has been quite superb. I really appreciate their thoughtful updates on regular intervals.

Pros

There are number of pros but I will highlight couple of them.
1) Even the free version of the CRM is quite impressive and fully packaged to handle an organization's CRM requirement.
2) The team pushes the update on regular basis and the updates are quite thoughtful
3) Email configuration
4) Custom url for your organization
5) Unlimited agents even in the free version
6) Tasks & Appointments is what I like the most

Cons

Proposal/Quotation and Invoicing is not there currently. but, I am sure the team will have it in their bucket list.

Cary C.

Another software I like using is Freshsales

Reviewed on 2018-06-11

This software is perfect for you if you are in sales and need help to organize all your leads and keep them so they are easy to find or search through.

Pros

It has a free trial for you and up to like 6 or 7 people i believe so you can check it out and decide if it is for you or not. You can create all kinds of reports, tables or charts which to me are necessary . I been in sales forever and this is what I been using to keep all my tons of leads organized and easy to search through when i need to find specific ones. Also everything is stored in the cloud which gives you access no matter where you are at, which works out perfect if you have to work from home for a couple or few days you have access to all your leads still.

Cons

There is nothing really for me negative to say about this software I really like using it and would not have my leads as organized as they are now if I never started using this program to organize them. I think if the dashboard gave you percentages of how many leads have closed and pending leads still not closed or won and help you to keep track of your progress in sales that would be cool.

Wayne W.

Freshsales, a fresh approach

Reviewed on 2019-03-18

Pros

Its so easy to use, extremely customisable and user friendly. Having come from an outdated CRM system, the workflow is now so much easier to use. The application allows me to update whilst im on the go and is such an excellent feature.

Cons

There are a LOT of features, the base offering is excellent but i haven't been able to explore its full capability.

Isabella H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

The special solution designed for business CRM.

Reviewed on 2020-11-26

The reason why we implemented this software in the general platform of our organization for specific objectives that are of great importance to us, was essentially integrated into the departments that are dedicated to electronic commerce through email, and this service based on crm functions, we promote better workflow management for a rich revenue window in every way that could be adapted to the term, not excluding that we can have better large-scale data management.

Pros

Freshsales is a totally incredible sensational software that its functionalities are based on crm, as it should be noted that most of its operational guides contain several packages, with more sophisticated tools in each of these, which all have an understandable price, in the budget of all organizations that wish to use this programming with income ends, without forgetting regarding the issue that their technical customer support service is fabulous, clearing up all doubts and faults that may ever arise within the system.

Cons

In significant disadvantages in relation to the lack of functionalities of the software or an update for your servers, they will be quite useful for most of the users who complain about these particularities, one of these is that it takes extremely long time to list several Data pages one after the other, being a very broad slowdown problem that requires modernization, in these aspects that are frequently very useful.

Very Friendly CRM

Reviewed on 2019-01-03

Very good. So far it has helped many different types of bussiness and the deals management is so easy to do.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up. Everything has instructions or tutorials on site or links to support page. You can change the names of the modules, and create custom fields. I like the way the pipeline is presented and the autoprofile enrichment feature is very useful. The worksflow lets you automate so many things you didnt expect.

Cons

It does have the option to create a quote and a knowledge base for internal procedures.

Steve B.

SImple but effective

Reviewed on 2019-03-18

Very happy , does what we require for our fairly simplistic use case straight out the box

Pros

Integration with gmail and browser based phone client , also good API

Cons

Not always intuitive how to achieve things

Renaud D.

Great CRM Overall - Amazing support

Reviewed on 2019-03-27

Great experience overall and great support.

Pros

Simplicity to install and configure
Process automation

Cons

Limitation in the number of emails you can send per day
Country field is not a drop down but free field !

Randy j L.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I've Used Others And This Is The Best

Reviewed on 2018-11-27

Great support and customer service. I've delt with others where support tickets are answered day's later but NOT HERE.

Pros

I've used SalesForce, Zoho, and tracked leads and customers in Google Sheets but Freshsales is FRESH! To be able to track calls and emails by client automaticly is great use of our technology.

Cons

I cannot say I've found a negative as of yet. It's what we need as a growing business at the right price. Sure there are systems with a lot of whissle and bells but this is soft on the budget and offers everything we are looking for.

Thom R.
Industry: Information Services

Strong CRM for your business

Reviewed on 2019-01-31

Easy sign on, set-up and use. They helped all the way through.

Pros

The biggest strength is the lightning fast support when you have a simple question or need advise in creating reports, etc. Very easy to use, lightning fast with no downtime. They also offer a very intuitive App for access on the go.

Cons

Having working with some of the very experienced CRM's, Freshsales simply needs to continually add new functions and features. The good part is they are very open to suggestions and act on them quickly.

Vilius L.
Company size: Self Employed

Conversion rate optimization doesn't work at all, Support is tragically bad

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020-10-04

The dashboard looks modern and quite easy to navigate, but looks like freshmarketer tool is ONLY about email marketing. The only thing crucial to us is Conversion Rate Optimization tool and after setting up the account and code snippet into our website, seems like that particular section of the tool doesn't work at all. It just doesn't respond. I don't know, if it's some kind of bug or just undeveloped product.
The biggest con of al this that it's impossible to reach out to the customer support. I've sent at least 4 queries already, no respond. And it's been 3 working days already.

Pros

It was really widely marketed, you can found something advertised about freshmarketer on the every search query.

Cons

The only thing - Conversion Rate Optimization tool, which was the most interesting to - doesn't work at all.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Tina R.
Industry: Telecommunications

Freshales Review

Reviewed on 2019-01-07

Pros

What I like most about the software is that all customer data is in one convenient place. I especially like that it links up to my gmail account as well and that a new lead is generated for us each time someone submits for a free trial of our product.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that a new lead is not generated for us when someone inquires about our products, only when they submit for a free trial. This leads to countless duplicate records.

Steven R.

Freshsales Review From M&A Fund

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018-10-22

Fantastic customer support when I was first getting going, and even now when I have questions. While i've been a user, Freshsales was making continual updates and improvements that I feel have raised the quality and functionality of the software. I've recommended Freshsales to a couple other people recently.

Pros

The software has improved significantly throughout the time I've used it. What I like most at this point is reliability. It's an online software and the Freshsales team keeps it up and running all the time; I've never had a problem accessing it on the go. The mobile app also contributes to quick access while on the road.

Cons

I think it would be easier to schedule email marketing campaigns if there was a calendar interface for that task.

Musadiq M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

An excellent tool for Managing Leads and keeping track of sales activities.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018-01-12

Pros

Freshsales is an excellent tool for storing, managing and nurturing your leads. This is a perfect tool for anyone who wishes to start with any Sales Managment tool.

1. Easy to use Interface
2. Excellent Lead Filtering options
3. Beautiful Interface
4. Excellent Customer Support
6. Amazing lead categorization options to ensure seamless lead management operations.
7. Easy to add custom fields to record highly customized lead information.
8. Advanced Automation features

Cons

There is no feature to find duplicate lead entries, apart from this major drawback, it also stops you from editing/removing default fields.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jake C.
Industry: Internet

Efficient Multi-tool for your Marketing Team

Reviewed on 2019-03-09

Pros

Multiple apps and features all in one place. Keeps your workflow clean.

Very intuitive, good for efficient onboarding

Funneling and heatmap tools are top notch.

A/B test insights have more than made up for the cost on their own

Cons

Price might be high for certain smaller organizations, but most can probably gain way more through insights than Freshmarketer will ever cost.

Documentation isn't the best

Sreelekha S.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

User Friendly CRM

Reviewed on 2018-12-12

I am a proud and very happy customer of CRM, Freshsales.
It helps me to have all the client activities on track.
It never puts me down or allows to create a communication gap between me and my clients.

Pros

The task option makes the whole CRM sensible since once the Task is set we don't have to remember to give a follow up mail to our clients even if it is after two or three months time.

Cons

I don't find anything least in CRM software since I am a very happy customer.

Graham K.
Industry: Internet

Great, straightforward CRM

Reviewed on 2019-03-15

Pros

It's a simple, easy-to-use application that features most of the common features of Salesforce, but without the over burdensome integrations to get it to work.

Mass emails are easy to setup and don't come from a ".freshsales" email, so the deliverability is higher. You can call directly from the CRM without any plug-ins, etc.

Cons

Can't merge Leads and Contacts, but otherwise good.

Billy S.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: Self Employed

Great software with a learning curve

Reviewed on 2020-04-10

Pros

Campaigns are great. The auto motion of things makes tasks really simple and it will make sure you don’t forget something just because it’s monotonous.

Cons

Features have to be programmed based on industry. Took me a few days to make it the way I want and to be a better CRM.