FlexBooker

Online appointment scheduling and booking management

4.8 /5 (21 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
4.7
4.5
4.8
Aaminah B.

Just The Thing We Needed

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

Flexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal, easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Aaminah! Awesome to hear we were such an integral part of your business, and remain a necessity!

James B.
Company size: Self Employed

I highly recommend FlexBooker!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 1/13/2020

I have 2 different locations as a massage therapist and I also do mobile massage. I have different prices for days and evenings. That created some scheduling issues. I couldn't figure out how a program was going to help me do everything I was requiring.

Pros

I tried so many different programs, eight to be exact. None of them could help me with my various locations, times available, and price changes. I finally made contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at FlexBooker, who really made all my dreams come true. I cannot begin to express my relief. I began to wonder if there really was a software scheduling program that would be able to help us. Within minute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had done the complicated scheduling for me. I am very thankful.

Cons

So far, nothing negative to say about this software

Response from FlexBooker

Hey James! So great to hear you found the right program with FlexBooker. Multiple locations and schedules can be tricky, so it's wonderful we were able to help. Know you can always reach out with any questions!

Bruce J.
Industry: Museums & Institutions

Very impressive set of features with excellent customer support

Reviewed on 9/29/2020

Our non-profit American Space Museum decided to re-open after temporary closure for COVID-19. We wanted to start out slowly by requiring reservations and also limiting the number of tours and guests per tour. After evaluating a number of competing services, we settled on FlexBooker. We are very pleased with how it meets our needs!

One feature that we really needed was the ability for one person to book multiple guests all at once and for that guest count to apply toward any maximum guests per tour limit we had set. (A number of other products did not have that feature and required you to loop through the booking process for each person.)

The integration with Google Calendar was so incredibly easy to set up. Now anyone in the office can see booked museum tours right in our shared Google Calendar without having to open our FlexBooker management page.

SUPPORT: If you need an actual person, the Chat built into the Management page is well integrated with email support. The response time to both is impressive. I can't say enough about the support I received during setup and evaluation. (Special thanks to Nicole!)

Pros

- The ability for one person to book multiple guests ALL AT ONCE and for that guest count to apply toward any maximum guests per tour limit we had set. No need to "loop".
- Typical customer is NOT required to create an account. (Who wants to create an account for a single visit!)
- Confirmation emails contain a link to change or cancel the booking WITHOUT having to sign into an account.
- Confirmation and other emails very customizable but defaults are good.
- Forms are customizable, including custom fields.
- Forms can be standalone, modal pop-up on your site, or embedded in your site's page.
- Impressive how well the sizing of forms adapts to the display size, whether on desktop or mobile and whether standalone, modal pop-up, or embedded. When you create the form, it gives you the basic code for the embed.
- Integration with Google Calendar was incredibly easy to set up
- Extensive reporting
- Fairly good Mobile app for FlexBooker Management.
- Booking forms can be standard or custom. Custom fields are easily added.
- FlexBooker Management phone apps for Android and iPhone are available.
- Excellent and easily accessible support via integrated chat and email! They also welcome suggestions.

Cons

Did not have the ability to book multiple people with a different price for some of the people i.e. Adult, Senior, Child. However, support tells me they are looking at possibly adding that option.

Response from FlexBooker

Bruce, what a wonderful review :D We are so pleased you've had such a great experience with FlexBooker! So glad we could help The American Space Museum and Walk of Fame reopen with ease. Thanks for being a great client!

Elizabeth S.

Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018

There are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).

Pros

Flexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive.

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate the review Elizabeth! I'm so glad we're able to help Chipotle find innovative solutions to your scheduling needs. Hope you've appreciated the updates we've made to our customer and admin-facing program designs!

Emily S.

More features and Functions

Reviewed on 9/17/2020

Overall, I've had a great experience with outstanding customer service from Flexbooker. I would like to point out that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], am employee for your company has went above and beyond with assisting me with this new process we've implemented at our YMCA. You are helped me more than you know and I truly appreciate your prompt response and problem solving skills with any situation I've come to you with!

Emily

Pros

I liked the fact that there is tech support for all hours of the day when running into a conflict. They give you detailed step by step guides to follow and also give feedback with problem solving.

Cons

I wish there was an option to prohibit the use of customers double booking time slots. I also feel like sometimes it is very confusing to read for each hour what's going on. A more organized, less busy and more detailed design would help administrators be able to find booking reservations easily.

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate your thoughtful review Emily! We love to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our support team! We are actually in the process of redesigning the calendar and home screen, so will take this feedback to our design team. Hopefully the new look will work even more seamlessly for you!

Summer L.
Industry: Consumer Services

The Only Booking Software You’ll Ever Need!

Reviewed on 6/20/2020

I love Flexbooker it makes booking online a breeze and helps to automate my company. It also very user friendly.

Pros

Flexbooker’s customer service is awesome! They were so knowledgeable and helpful in every way. They helped solve problems I didn’t even know I had. Thank you so much for all your help! It’s nice to know that this company truly cares about their customers.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like it’s so perfect!!

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Summer! Thanks so much for the glowing review :D We're very happy to hear how much you're enjoying your experience with FlexBooker! You know we're always here for you.

Amanda R.

AMAZING- HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed on 9/15/2020

AMAZING!!!!

Pros

Great software and even better customer service!

Cons

Occasional bugs but always prompt fixes!

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks for the wonderful review Amanda! We always appreciate customer feedback, and are so happy to hear you've had great experiences with our support team! As you know, we're always here for you to reach out if you need anything :D

Garrett K.

Best Multi-User Staff Scheduling Application - Hands Down

Reviewed on 9/23/2020

Pros

The customer service can only be described as elite. Not only does the software function great, but the team at FlexBooker has been available for comprehensive help at every step of the implementation process.

Cons

I think the user interface could use a face life, but I don't think it's really an issue.

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Garrett! Appreciate you taking the time to write us a wonderful review! So happy you've been pleased with FlexBooker all around! And stay tuned because we have some design rollouts in the works ;)

Richard T.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Best appointment software!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

We went from Square appointments to Flexbooker. Square didn't have the flexibility to manage our simple appointment requirements. Flexbooker was able to fit our needs and their customer service was on top of everything step by step helping us get set up. They even made some changes to the software to fit our requirements. Highly recommend them!

Pros

flexibility, customer service.

Cons

non

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate the nice review Richard! We're always adapting with customer feedback and are so glad we were able to help make some beneficial customizations for iSPA!

Kirsten O.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent addition to my small business

Reviewed on 9/30/2020

Flexbooker allows parents to schedule additional lessons around their child's busy schedule.

Pros

As a teacher/tutor, I need families to self-schedule their private lessons due to the vasodilation between online learning and hybrid learning.

Cons

While setting up my calendar I needed assistance. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly adapted the software to suit my needs as a teacher.

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Kirsten! Thanks so much for your great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback, and are so pleased that you've found FlexBooker to be a wonderful improvement to your tutoring business. We're here for you if you ever need us!

Nathalie H.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Feedback

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 9/23/2020

Good experience so far!

Pros

The support team and the flexibility to make changes to suit our needs.

Cons

It's a bit cumbersome but I have worked with FlexBooker to modify it to meet our needs.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks so much for your review Nathalie! We're sorry you found some initial aspects weren't as you'd imagined, but so glad to hear that our team was able to help you customize the platform to fit your needs. We're constantly making updates and creating new features based on customer feedback so we welcome your suggestions!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Emily L.
Industry: Retail

Huge time saver

Reviewed on 1/14/2017

I use FlexBooker to allow my customers to schedule appointments. It's a very helpful and versatile program for any business owner who wants to give their clients the opportunity to schedule online. It sends automated text message reminders to reduce no-call, no-shows, which has been a hugely beneficial feature. This program has allowed me to automate a necessary aspect of my business that before FlexBooker was very time consuming - I was constantly getting phone calls and having to play phone tag with my customers as we compared availability for appointments, whereas now, appointments can all be booked immediately without my involvement and the follow-up reminder is automated. It has saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this program to any business seeking a more efficient scheduling protocol.

Pros

Fully automated text message reminders to clients

Cons

None

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Emily! Love that we were able to improve your efficiency and cut down on unnecessary back and forth with your customers!

Rebecca W.

Does what the others can't do

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

We create lots of different types of schedule for our client's events throughout the world, and we went through several different scheduling systems before finally finding FlexBooker. Their system is the only one that allows us to mix open schedules with recurring event schedules in any combination we want. Our account manager patiently helped us set everything up and is always there when we need help or advice.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Rebecca! Really happy to hear that FlexBooker was able to accommodate your needs in a way that others hadn't been able to in the past!

Rachel K.

Has helped my business out so much

Reviewed on 4/11/2014

Firstly, I want to mention that the guys who I've spoken with at FlexBooker have been really great to work with. They've helped me get set up as-needed, and their advice has been invaluable.

I use FlexBooker to let my clients book sessions with me, straight from my website.

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate the kind words Rachel! Really happy to hear that you've had nothing but positive experiences with FlexBooker's team. And certainly value Kline Photography in joining us from the start!

Mark F.

Wonderful!

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 3/19/2018

Pros

This software fits exactly what I need. It has good support, it is a good value, and it is simple to use. No complaints.

Cons

It could be a little bit "prettier" to look at when using, but that doesn't affect the functionality.

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate the feedback Mark! So glad the functionality was perfect for Navarro College. We're constantly updating the features and design so hopefully you love even that part now too!

Dee G.

Andrew Ford

Reviewed on 6/12/2015

Andrew has gone beyond what anyone could ask for to do changes that was needed for my company. Give this booking company a try

Response from FlexBooker

Such a kind review Dee! Andrew is indeed wonderful with accommodating our customers' needs. Hope you have great experiences throughout your whole time at FlexBooker!

Leilani L.

Fantastic schedule software and great customer service

Reviewed on 7/1/2014

Flexbooker was so easy to set up, intuitive to use and my customers love it. I was able to easily customize it for my business. Customer support was fantastic.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Leilani! We're so happy to hear of your positive experience with FlexBooker. We're always here if you need anything!

Carley B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Love FlexBooker

Reviewed on 12/10/2016

Great software to use. User-friendly, nice layout and helps with reducing no-shows. For online bookings, this is the site to use!!

Pros

simple to use.

Cons

none.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks for the kind words Carley!

Alex A.

Very Easy!

Reviewed on 2/1/2017

FlexBooker is an easy online product software that makes it simple to schedule any type of clients, accept payments etc. I really enjoy this product.

Response from FlexBooker

So glad you find FlexBooker useful and easy Alex!

Kevin W.

Rating only

Reviewed on 5/30/2018
Lauren R.

great for the money

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 3/7/2018

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to use which makes the hassle of appointments way easier for real life.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks for the nice review Lauren! Glad you found FlexBooker easy and efficient.