FlexBooker

Online appointment scheduling and booking management

4.8/5
4.5/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
5.0/5

Elizabeth S.

• Customer Support Software

Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company.

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

There are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).

Pros

Flexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive.

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate the review Elizabeth! I'm so glad we're able to help Chipotle find innovative solutions to your scheduling needs. Hope you've appreciated the updates we've made to our customer and admin-facing program designs!

Lisa K.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, looks good on the website, great customer service

Reviewed on 2021-06-17

Very good.

Pros

Flexbooker customer service is excellent, & I find the setup to be very good. Its easy to work with, and looks clean & simple on my website.

Cons

The text messaging option (for confirmation and reminders) should be automatic, people booking in often forget to tick it.

Scott G.

Fantastic Integration

Reviewed on 2021-03-26

I'll better answer this in a month or two, but I am fully confident in, once we have adjusted our protocol and procedures to utilize the software to it's intended potential, our booking and customer communication ability will soar!!! so far, nearly perfect software!!! Only Jesus is perfect, so, I can't grant them that status, but they are running a close second!!!

Pros

My first criteria in switching from our existing booking app/program was the ability to install Facebook, SnapChat Pixels, Google tracking, etc... Our ad spend is considerable and having the abilty to track who is actually booking appointments for our elective ultrasound studio is priceless. The customer service and support is top of the line, and, once again, priceless, because, even though the software is easy to customize, implement and adjust, there is always a learning curve and the nearly immediate response with answers, or give me moment and they return, very quickly, with a solution is, indeed priceless. The launch of this software has very enjoyable, my only regret is that we didn't start here... but we are here now, and not the least bit disappointed... To many years of a stellar partnership!!!!

Cons

Honestly, i don't have any issues what so ever, we will look forward to the launch of their app, it is anticipated and I'm fully confident it will be on par with the performance exibited in the software from the browser.

Cynthia P.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Value and Customer Care is Excellent

Reviewed on 2021-03-30

Flexbooker has opened up so much time for me to focus on clients and my business, as people book directly from the site and I have to confirm the booking before it is okayed. Being in session I do not always have access to the phone so being able to have people do things independently is of the upmost importance to he business.

Pros

It is pretty simple once you figure out all the things you can do. If you have any questions the customer service team is polite, Always answers in a timely fashion, and is extremely knowledgeable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped many times and she is absolutely fantastic!

Cons

The way the features implement into the website can be a little confusing, perhaps making it more compatible with all designs (not sure how that works as I am not a web designer) but again once you get used to it it becomes simpler and if you have a question on how to do it the team is highly trained.

Summer L.

• Customer Support Software

The Only Booking Software You’ll Ever Need!

Reviewed on 2020-06-20

I love Flexbooker it makes booking online a breeze and helps to automate my company. It also very user friendly.

Pros

Flexbooker’s customer service is awesome! They were so knowledgeable and helpful in every way. They helped solve problems I didn’t even know I had. Thank you so much for all your help! It’s nice to know that this company truly cares about their customers.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like it’s so perfect!!

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Summer! Thanks so much for the glowing review :D We're very happy to hear how much you're enjoying your experience with FlexBooker! You know we're always here for you.

Amanda R.

AMAZING- HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed on 2020-09-15

AMAZING!!!!

Pros

Great software and even better customer service!

Cons

Occasional bugs but always prompt fixes!

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks for the wonderful review Amanda! We always appreciate customer feedback, and are so happy to hear you've had great experiences with our support team! As you know, we're always here for you to reach out if you need anything :D

Janet B.

• Customer Support Software

Pleased with this choice for my Pilates studio

Reviewed on 2021-07-27

Pros

After researching booking software options, I’m glad I chose FlexBooker. They are Johnny-on-the-spot responsive, i.e., fast!, whenever I’ve had questions on how to set up anything. They have accommodated reasonable requests for customization whenever possible. It was easy to integrate with my website and payment platforms. Going forward I hope to work with them on tweaks in function and display. Excellent value. Highly recommended.

Cons

It has taken me awhile to learn the ins and outs, which would be the case with any new program.

Rebecca W.

• Customer Support Software

Does what the others can't do

Reviewed on 2015-04-23

We create lots of different types of schedule for our client's events throughout the world, and we went through several different scheduling systems before finally finding FlexBooker. Their system is the only one that allows us to mix open schedules with recurring event schedules in any combination we want. Our account manager patiently helped us set everything up and is always there when we need help or advice.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Rebecca! Really happy to hear that FlexBooker was able to accommodate your needs in a way that others hadn't been able to in the past!

Leilani L.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic schedule software and great customer service

Reviewed on 2014-07-01

Flexbooker was so easy to set up, intuitive to use and my customers love it. I was able to easily customize it for my business. Customer support was fantastic.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Leilani! We're so happy to hear of your positive experience with FlexBooker. We're always here if you need anything!

Carley B.

Love FlexBooker

Reviewed on 2016-12-10

Great software to use. User-friendly, nice layout and helps with reducing no-shows. For online bookings, this is the site to use!!

Pros

simple to use.

Cons

none.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks for the kind words Carley!

Aaminah B.

Just The Thing We Needed

Reviewed on 2019-06-06

Flexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal, easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Aaminah! Awesome to hear we were such an integral part of your business, and remain a necessity!

Richard T.

Best appointment software!

Reviewed on 2016-07-28

We went from Square appointments to Flexbooker. Square didn't have the flexibility to manage our simple appointment requirements. Flexbooker was able to fit our needs and their customer service was on top of everything step by step helping us get set up. They even made some changes to the software to fit our requirements. Highly recommend them!

Pros

flexibility, customer service.

Cons

non

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate the nice review Richard! We're always adapting with customer feedback and are so glad we were able to help make some beneficial customizations for iSPA!

Nathalie H.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020-09-23

Good experience so far!

Pros

The support team and the flexibility to make changes to suit our needs.

Cons

It's a bit cumbersome but I have worked with FlexBooker to modify it to meet our needs.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks so much for your review Nathalie! We're sorry you found some initial aspects weren't as you'd imagined, but so glad to hear that our team was able to help you customize the platform to fit your needs. We're constantly making updates and creating new features based on customer feedback so we welcome your suggestions!

Emily L.

Huge time saver

Reviewed on 2017-01-14

I use FlexBooker to allow my customers to schedule appointments. It's a very helpful and versatile program for any business owner who wants to give their clients the opportunity to schedule online. It sends automated text message reminders to reduce no-call, no-shows, which has been a hugely beneficial feature. This program has allowed me to automate a necessary aspect of my business that before FlexBooker was very time consuming - I was constantly getting phone calls and having to play phone tag with my customers as we compared availability for appointments, whereas now, appointments can all be booked immediately without my involvement and the follow-up reminder is automated. It has saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this program to any business seeking a more efficient scheduling protocol.

Pros

Fully automated text message reminders to clients

Cons

None

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Emily! Love that we were able to improve your efficiency and cut down on unnecessary back and forth with your customers!

Katie L.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Finally - an appointment tool for businesses other than salons!

Reviewed on 2021-05-18

FlexBooker has been a breath of fresh air. It was easy to setup. It has superior individualism between schedules for different types of appointments and customization options. The customer service is stellar and the price vs. value is far superior to other tools we tried (and we tried about 10 before finding this one).

Pros

- FLEXIBILITY: You can present your calendar in several different ways to tailor it to your application needs.

- CUSTOMIZATION: You can customize your calendar to coincide with your branding.

- COMMUNICATION: You can customize your email responses by schedule, rather than a "one size fits all" global email that doesn't work for every type of appointment.

- COST: For the features, this is one of the most reasonably priced tools I've found.

- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Not only are the representatives readily available throughout the day to help, with extremely quick response times...you aren't charged exponentially for receiving 1 on 1 customer service to set your tool up just the way you want it.

Cons

The only con I've found so far is that sometimes it's a little difficult to navigate the administrator side of the tool. But that's just a learning curve. The more we use it, the easier it will be to navigate.

Reasons for Choosing FlexBooker

Interviewer Assistant is a very nice tool, but it is ONLY for interviews. All of the nomenclature on that tool references "interviews" or "jobs". We wanted a tool that would allow us to customize the nomenclature to book any kind of appointment. We thought AppointmentPlus would be the solution. However, when we started using the tool, we realized their system has dramatic limitations. Their emails were not fully customizable by appointment type. Their system wouldn't reflect the correct duration of appointments. Setting up appointments that were not sequential was a painstaking, manual process. You could not link directly to a single appointment type - only to a global page showing all of your appointments. It just wasn't meant for what we needed. Not enough customization in any area of that tool.

AppointmentPlus

Reasons for Switching to FlexBooker

Most of these products are specifically geared toward organizations that book one kind of appointment and need very little customization. We needed each appointment type to have its own customization options - from the schedule calendar itself to the emails that it generates. We needed really flexible appointment durations and time setup. We needed branding capability. The flexibility of FlexBooker went above what we were looking for and is going to be a great fit.
Craig K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best booking software I've seen

Reviewed on 2021-10-06

I've never had a help desk experience as good as this. After spending hours working with a rival, I was up and running in no time.

Pros

Extremely easy to get going, and unbelievable help from the help desk.

Cons

The lack of Australian date formats, but it was fixed while I was in chat in one section, and I suspect it will be an option within a few days.

Sarah B.

Awesome Software Program

Reviewed on 2021-03-15

5 stars. Very accommodating staff, who really listen to our issues to make the software work for our business. I highly recommend.

Pros

I like the multiple location features on this booking software. I can easily book internally for either of our locations and choose which employee has clients at any time. I work from home, but I can just as easily use Flexbooker on the road. The staff at Flexbooker really bend over backwards. We have asked them to help us fix, and tweek so many things for our clients. They always come through, unless the request is not possible for them. I will continue to look forward to whatever updates are coming.

Cons

I wish there was a way to let clients put a credit card on file, but I see that Paypal doesn't allow for that. Not Flexbooker's fault. The only problem I seem to continuously have is seeing multiple client entries in our client database. I go through and merge all the doubles, but it seems like every time I put a new appointment in, I get a duplicate of that old client. Not a big deal really.

Response from FlexBooker

We're so glad you've been so pleased with your experience Sarah! Regarding the credit cards on file, some other payment processors we integrate with do allow that, so feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning about those. We will definitely be taking a look into your settings regarding your customer tab too, as I have an idea why that could be happening ;) Thanks for being a great FlexBooker customer!

Jeff R.

• Customer Support Software

Live Support that made for a smooth transition

Reviewed on 2020-11-16

Timely response, helpful staff, and a solid product that makes this part of my business much easier to manage. I look forward to working with this team for a long time to come!

Pros

This software can do everything my business needs without having to adapt my business model to the rules or limitations of the software. The support staff went above and beyond to make the setup and transition smooth and prompt. I couldn't be happier with the process of getting started!

Cons

There are minor areas where the software seems 'clunky' or a little lacking in the UI, but these are minor inconveniences ... nothing that makes me dislike the overall platform. (For example - an admin should be able to click on an appointment on the calendar and drag it to a new day / time. At this point, it appears that the only way to reschedule is to click on the appointment and fill out a form with the new date & time.)

vcita and Vagaro

Reasons for Choosing FlexBooker

No live support meant that if I had a question at 1 pm on Friday - it was typically still a question at 9 am on the following Tuesday morning. The software was inflexible and I had to jump through numerous flaming hoops to be able to use their product in a way that it would serve my clients even moderately well. I lost numerous new clients due to the confusing on-boarding process. They gave up on me because they couldn't get started with booking appointments to see me.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to FlexBooker

Flexbooker provided exactly what I need at the best value.

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the insightful review. We're so glad you appreciate our amazing support team - we do too! Sneak preview: updating the calendar drag and drop functionality is on our roadmap, so get excited :D

Shauna B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Flexible and great customer service

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

From picking FlexBooker, our deployment was done in less than 10 days. The Developers and Customer Support were tremendous in assisting me. When researching for a product, FlexBooker had 90% of the feature sets that we needed. It wasn't until I began configuring the software that some of our special needs bubbled to the top. With each need, the FlexBooker team was there to provide the solution.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. The Developers and Customer Support have been very impressive in their response time. We are a pharmacy company providing vaccines which makes our business model unique to FlexBooker. I have thrown numerous customizations at them over the course of 3 months. They have been very accommodating in developing these for our needs. The Customer Support team always responds within a few minutes of logging a chat ticket.

Cons

Because our business model is so unique, there were several custom functions that were not available. However the FlexBooker team took our recommendations and put them in as functionality. The reporting could be enhanced to provide more information and filtering flexibility. I was told that is on their roadmap. The supporting documentation could also be enhanced but is not a hinderance.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks for the wonderful review Shauna! We're always excited to hear your new ideas and it's been great seeing your use of our platform grow over time. Looking forward to many years to come with y'all!

David V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used for Free Trial

Best on the market

Reviewed on 2020-10-29

We have been able to deploy into training and coaching environments and have created solutions that entirely remove the administration for staff training, whilst putting the power in the hands of students and clients to book sessions when they need it.
The clients I have deployed this solution to have been overjoyed at the ease of implementation and the ongoing opportunities we are uncovering to make even more changes to ways of working that will free up more and more admin time.
The customer service has been outstanding with rapid responses from support teams.

Pros

The simplicity of the interface and the range of features that are available.
Nearly every feature is configurable to create unique and customised solutions.
The multiple options around booking forms, booking flow and calendar scheduling are by far the most comprehensive that I have found.

Cons

It would be great to expose more CSS into configurable options. Such as removing some fields on the booking form by selecting which fields are required, rather than needing to learn and apply CSS.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks so much for the referrals David! We have an affiliate/referral program that sounds like it would be perfect for you. We'll send you more info on it shortly. Regarding the customization of the booking form, that's actually on our roadmap to implement soon! We appreciate your feedback!

Emily S.

More features and Functions

Reviewed on 2020-09-17

Overall, I've had a great experience with outstanding customer service from Flexbooker. I would like to point out that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], am employee for your company has went above and beyond with assisting me with this new process we've implemented at our YMCA. You are helped me more than you know and I truly appreciate your prompt response and problem solving skills with any situation I've come to you with!

Emily

Pros

I liked the fact that there is tech support for all hours of the day when running into a conflict. They give you detailed step by step guides to follow and also give feedback with problem solving.

Cons

I wish there was an option to prohibit the use of customers double booking time slots. I also feel like sometimes it is very confusing to read for each hour what's going on. A more organized, less busy and more detailed design would help administrators be able to find booking reservations easily.

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate your thoughtful review Emily! We love to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our support team! We are actually in the process of redesigning the calendar and home screen, so will take this feedback to our design team. Hopefully the new look will work even more seamlessly for you!

Garrett K.

Best Multi-User Staff Scheduling Application - Hands Down

Reviewed on 2020-09-23

Pros

The customer service can only be described as elite. Not only does the software function great, but the team at FlexBooker has been available for comprehensive help at every step of the implementation process.

Cons

I think the user interface could use a face life, but I don't think it's really an issue.

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Garrett! Appreciate you taking the time to write us a wonderful review! So happy you've been pleased with FlexBooker all around! And stay tuned because we have some design rollouts in the works ;)

Annalyse W.
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

The Service Speaks for Itself !

Reviewed on 2020-11-23

Pros

I was very impressed with the implementation process, the initial zoom meeting was incredibly insightful and helped make the decision to proceed with this service over others. The team have helped me troubleshoot and added additional coding that has allowed our service to run smoothly.

Cons

The only con for us would be that clients can't use the app to make bookings.

Response from FlexBooker

We love to hear that you've been so pleased with your FlexBooker experience Annalyse, starting from the very first call :D Thanks for the nice review!

Rachel K.

• Customer Support Software

Has helped my business out so much

Reviewed on 2014-04-11

Firstly, I want to mention that the guys who I've spoken with at FlexBooker have been really great to work with. They've helped me get set up as-needed, and their advice has been invaluable.

I use FlexBooker to let my clients book sessions with me, straight from my website.

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate the kind words Rachel! Really happy to hear that you've had nothing but positive experiences with FlexBooker's team. And certainly value Kline Photography in joining us from the start!

Dee G.

Andrew Ford

Reviewed on 2015-06-12

Andrew has gone beyond what anyone could ask for to do changes that was needed for my company. Give this booking company a try

Response from FlexBooker

Such a kind review Dee! Andrew is indeed wonderful with accommodating our customers' needs. Hope you have great experiences throughout your whole time at FlexBooker!