Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For Small Business

4.7 /5 (904 reviews) Write a Review!

Steve U.
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

Excellent service and product!

Reviewed on 2020-07-08

Pros

Our team here at Riderflex has been using Marketing 360 for all its lead generation, marketing and website support. Love what they've done for our brand and online presence. Their team is super responsive, professional and thoughtful. I highly recommend using them to help grow your business. Regards, Steve Urban, CEO Riderflex.

Cons

N/A. Everything is great! I really can't speak to anything negative.

John N.
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Reviewed on 2017-02-02

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity.

I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive.

Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

Pros

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Cons

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

Response from Madwire

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Joanna L.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

This is how digital marketing should be!

Reviewed on 2018-08-29

I have recommended marketing 360 to a number of clients. I like that the team is responsive to all requests, I like that the CRM is very easy to use and that the emails can be automated based on various selections. It is a great platform for digital marketing for any sized business.

Pros

I like that I can see very clearly what the cost of each component of the digital program is. The CRM is very easy to use and allows us to maximize each lead.

Cons

I wish there were some additional automations available.

Response from Madwire

Hi Joanna! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. When we first went about building the Marketing 360® platform it was really important to us to make sure that not only was every aspect of your digital marketing visible, but that it was also actionable. I love to hear that you're using the CRM as well, as that is a huge opportunity many business owners miss out on.

What sort of additional automations would you like to see in future iterations? We're always looking for feedback on new features and functionality we can add. Your Marketing Executive, Joey, would be happy to pass those requests on to our R&D team for review.

Thanks again! It's been a pleasure working with you and I know we'll be great partners for years to come. :)

Stephen P.

• Customer Support Software

Total commitment to customer service

Reviewed on 2016-03-17

Marketing 360 has been my web designer and marketing company for the past 4 years, back when they were Chiro360 and only marketed to chiropractors. I wanted a website and I wanted to enter the world of internet marketing and didn't have a clue how to do either one. I found the people I worked with to be not only totally competent, but dedicated and personable. They held this novice's hand through the entire process and not once was I made to feel incompetent. I felt that they had my best interests in mind and that their focus was not just Chiro360's bottom line . They wanted me to succeed and were always available to me for any questions that I might have. They supported me writing my website and helped me learn how to edit it. They have helped me shape my internet presence to become the #1 chiropractor where I practice. I have always appreciated how available they always are to me given that I am someone with a lot of questions. They are clearly customer-centric. I like how the UXI editing suite is user friendly and simple to use. I feel totally supported in my relationship with Marketing 360. I would do it all over again with them in a heartbeat. When a national organization that I am the President of was created, I did not give a single thought to having anyone else design and create the website. That recent process was more intensive than the design of my business website 4 years ago, and again, everyone who worked on the project was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and totally supportive of my satisfaction. I have not hesitated to recommend Marketing 360 to others. Those who have used them at my recommendation have had the same supportive and satisfying experience that I have. I can't say enough good things about Marketing 360. When something works, I am happy about it. Marketing 360 has worked for me and continues to do so.

Response from Madwire

Stephen what an amazing testimony. We appreciate the support over the past 4 years. You have been along for an unbelievable journey and helped us shape our world class marketing software into what it is today. We truly value you and your business and look forward to many more years of success. Thank you.

Stephen H.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

The marketing360 software is a great all-in-one marketing solution that we use everyday.

Reviewed on 2018-02-14

Pros

The software combines an email automation platform, CRM, and marketing data analytics in one easy to read/use dashboard. The Madwire team has specialists for each of these areas who are easy to contact and very knowledgeable. Every time we have needed assistance this team has been ready to help and work through challenges that arise.

Cons

The main item that should be added to the software is the ability to link outside data feeds to the CRM. Since this feature does not currently exist, we have to manually add our clients to the CRM. It would be more efficient for us if this could be modified by adding an API connection.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Stephen. Thanks for your review! We love it when clients make the most of all the various features and platforms. Your comment about the CRM is on our radar. We've looked at a few different options and ideas, to get contacts into the CRM from external sources. One thing we're looking at is a public API, but we don't have it hashed out yet. Please continue to give us ideas and feedback! Clients like yourself, who are pushing the envelope, are important to our business. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your team!

Brian L.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent experience with Marketing 360 and Julian J.

Reviewed on 2017-11-13

Pros

We have been a customer of Marketing 360 for close to 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say about them. Our rep, is absolutely fantastic and we are lucky to have him supporting our account. It would cost us exponentially more to hire someone as talented to run our SEO/PPC campaigns on our own. The constant attention and communication we receive from rep and his team on an almost daily basis is unheard of in the SEO/PPC world where most companies are just out to scam businesses like ours (which we experienced first-hand with our previous provider). We have seen our business grow over 40% year-over-year since working with the folks at Marketing 360. If you are looking for the best, these guys are IT!

Response from Madwire

Brian, what great feedback! Thank you for sharing. Our team enjoys working with your company and looks forward to working together for years to come.

Steve T.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Fantastic Company

Reviewed on 2018-09-03

My overall experience with Marketing 360 has been amazing. Their professionalism has been the highlight as a small business owner starting my own company. They have been able to capture my ideas into a creative website and turn it into income.

Pros

1st off, very effective marketing. I received my first sale within a few days after Marketing 360 took over. Their software is very user friendly and easy to use. The platform clearly lays out and explains your stance in the market as well as how effective your marketing is. As an Ecommerce business owner, it is great to see what channels of marketing are hitting the most to be able to utilize the best strategy moving forward. They also have friendly customer service. They assign a marketing team to your company and all the resources that come with it. Any needs you may have, they will try to find a team member that will help troubleshoot any issue that arise.

Cons

Not to many cons when it comes to this company.

Response from Madwire

Hi Steve! Thanks so much for leaving this review. I know it's hard to find the time, especially since you're in the midst of running your business so I really appreciate it.

That's fantastic to hear that you got your first sale shortly after partnering with us! It's great that the Marketing 360® platform is user friendly and that you've had a professional experience working with Chris, but getting results after a few days is something to celebrate!

Can't wait to see where things go from here. It's a real pleasure to work with you!

Sasha A.

• Customer Support Software

Best Investment for to grow your business

Reviewed on 2019-05-28

We are a Childcare service business that is less than 2 years old and in the past we have struggled with generating leads online, until we discovered Marketing 360. Representative and the Marketing 360 team has helped improved our online business reputation over the past year tremendously. They have helped us generate leads effortlessly by using the most cost effective adwords, designing our website and personalize our promotional flyers. I highly recommend representative and the Marketing 360 team, its worth the investment.

Pros

The staff is extremely friendly, efficient and readily available for marketing needs

Cons

Spending money. But who doesn't have to spend money to make money. Overall the software is very affordable and the team works with your budget. However, in order to see better results more money needs to be spent.

Jeffery C.
  • Industry: Automotive

The Best Bang for your buck

Reviewed on 2019-07-18

My experience with Marketing 360 has been phenomenal. Marketing 360 has provided our business with the tools needed to be successful online. Once you sign on with Marketing 360, you have a kick off call that next day. The marketing 360 team makes the platform easy to understand, easy to set up, and easy to use. They even provide a free CRM that integrates perfectly into our sales funnel. There is not another digital marketing company out there that provides a full solution to small and medium size businesses.

Pros

-Ease of Use
-Fast and Friendly team
-Quality of Work
-Overall Cost "Bang for your Buck"

Cons

There was no con with this software, if you are a small to medium size business this is the best product on the market.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for your review Jeffery! We are so glad that Marketing 360 has worked so well for your needs. We look forward to seeing your future success! Thank you again Jeffrey!

Jim B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Simple solution to an extremely complicated world

Reviewed on 2016-08-30

Pros

The greatest thing about Madwire's products, services and the company as a whole... Is its people! Regardless how high tech and advanced a company's products and services are, if the personal interaction is lacking or if the customer service is mediocre .. Then the customers overall experience is going to be poor. Madwire offers a very advanced dashboard that provides an intense amount of realtime measures of the effectiveness of their performance plus an extremely knowledgeable and dedicated account executive to navigate the ocean of information.

Bottom line... Results are all that matters... Our company's revenue more than doubled within the first 6 months of our relationship with Madwire. Digital marketing/branding is a complicated and complex necessity for any business that has a desire to grow. Madwire is the only thing a business owner needs to about digital marketing in order to master it.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about my experience with Madwire is that I didn't find them sooner.

Donna K.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Awesome Company!

Reviewed on 2017-04-04

This was a new concept for me learning the advertising/marketing spectrum of a business, however, Customer support representative and Marketing 360 has been a great company to work with as I have been walked through how to use, read, and know where our marketing dollars are being spent. They really care about our needs and budget as a small company.

Pros

It allows me to receive the information I need from our customers and gauge what market is most useful for us.

Cons

It provides me, personally, with way more information that I need, however, it is very beneficial to the owner of the company.

Chris D.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Great service and with a very useful marketing tool!

Reviewed on 2016-08-29

Very useful and thorough marketing tool for analyzing online sales and SEO with a great team that is diligent and hard-working.

Pros

Multiple methods to view and analyze marketing ventures with the ability to customize and alter what methods we want to utilize. Easy to use and understand dashboard with many different tracking methods. Great customer service with a knowledgeable staff that is always willing to help and lend advice/ideas.

Cons

The system doesn't always have access to historical data sets (which seems to be getting better over time).

Anthony T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Useful product for our online presence.

Reviewed on 2017-08-31

Useful product with constant improvements being made. Good support.

Pros

This product is very useful for tracking online traffic and performs well in accurately collecting data that our prospects provide. We can easily review and compare our marketing and online traffic results to see which periods outperform other periods (i.e. by week, month or year).

Cons

Having to remember which categories contain the specific information that I am seeking that is not clearly marked on the dashboard.

Autumn B.

Marketing 360

Reviewed on 2019-08-16

Pros

I like the personal touches that Marketing 360 brings to the table. They have been more than helpful in trying to understand our company and get the best tools to make our company successful. The reps have been such an asset in making our company more successful.

Cons

No comment needed in this area- the team does a great job.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much Autumn! We appreciate the review! It is our goal to provide the best possible customer service available. We are happy that all of the Marketing 360 tools have helped with your business. Our team is always here for you Autumn, don't hesitate to let us know what you need. Thanks again!

Jodie S.
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and the team is friendly and knowledgeable

Reviewed on 2019-08-21

I find Marketing 360 to be cost effective, budget conscience, creative and very collaborative to work with. I personally am not a sales/marketing person but their system has made the proposals easy to make send and track. The reps have helped me so very much. They make us look great!

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It has all of the functions that we need to facilitate our sales cycle and tracking. If I need assistance the team is a quick email or phone call away.

Cons

I cant think of any issues that I don’t like

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the review Jodie! We appreciate the feedback! The opportunity to help a small business like yours is why we get out of bed in the morning. We are glad you have found the software and tools so intuitive. Thanks again Jodie, let us know if we can help in any way!

Manny L.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Simplified Marketing Dashboard for Non-Marketers

Reviewed on 2018-10-10

Pros

It is easy enough to use for non-marketers.

Cons

Leaves more to be desired for marketers that like to delve into the numbers and details.

Response from Madwire

Hi Manny! Thanks for leaving this review for us. We're very proud of how user-friendly we've made the Marketing 360 platform and we're constantly making updates and changes based on customer feedback. I'd love to hear more about what sorts of reports you'd like to see in the future. Thanks again!

Jose D.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Revibe Therapy Review

Reviewed on 2019-06-11

Representative has done a phenomenal job, Madwire started my website from the ground up, and Representative has been communicating with me on every single little step while receiving feedback and suggesting. I feel at ease with this company, given that I work a full time job and I needed a team with experience, direction, and competence leading my business to the next level. I am so glad that I chose Madwire and I would do so again in a heartbeat. Can’t wait to keep evolving with this amazing team.

Pros

The fact that I Madwire offers to run and optimize your business doing everthing for you. I work a full time job and commute 2 hours total, apart from the side business I run. Madwire is the most awesome blessing I discovered as of recently.

Cons

There is nothing I can subjectively or objectively identify as being a burden or a problem since Mdwire is doing it all for me.

Response from Madwire

We thank you Jose for choosing Madwire for your website and marketing! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate and it is our pleasure to take some of the burden off of your shoulders. We are excited you elected to bring us along on your journey and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again for the review Jose!

Tracey M.

• Customer Support Software

Madwire/Marketing 360 is the best choice!

Reviewed on 2019-09-20

This company works hard to provide us with excellent service and value for our money. Our service representative, rep. has been outstanding and very responsive to our needs. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use along with personalized service

Cons

I would love a few more web pages to choose from.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the review Tracey! We appreciate the opportunity to see a small business like yours succeed! We take great pride in our personalized service and as always, please let us know how we can make your experience even better! We look forward to seeing your further success! Thanks again Tracey!

Todd B.

Marketing 360 customer

Reviewed on 2017-04-04

I have worked on several website marketing project with marketing 360. There product, staff and service is by far the best I have ever worked with. The value of their service is not matched by any other firm. I would highly recommend working with them for website marketing project big and small.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Nothing really standouts as a con. When issues do arise they are swiftly handled to my satisfaction or s compromise is reached.

Danielle W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Best decision I made

Reviewed on 2017-04-03

I was hesitant to take the leap & spend the money with Marketing 360, to increase our social media exposure. I really thought that it wouldn't have that much effect on my business. I was (happily) very wrong! My business & social media exposure has increased significantly with their help & I understand now how much I was really doing wrong. They have been incredibly understanding & helpful through this entire process & I see a long relationships with Marketing 360!

Pros

Everything is in one place
The CRM has helped us gain control of our lists & clients
I can see exactly how much money I invested & have remaining

Cons

I would like to see a list of terminology. Although I was told what everything is, I often forget once I'm looking at it all.

C. T.

• Customer Support Software

Can't Go Wrong with 360!!

Reviewed on 2016-08-24

Before starting this program was a bit skeptical. We've dealt with other marketing groups before and the outcome wasn't the greatest. 360 in every way takes the skepticism away. We saw results in our program in little under two months...and we were very pleased.

Pros

It always great to have someone from the company at hand 24/7 rather it's by phone or email. Our representative Alex is awesome. He never hesitates to assist with any of our needs and always so kind.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to understand all the technicalities of the program. It's expected though at times.

Response from Madwire

C., Taylor - Love it "Can't Go Wrong With 360." That is awesome. Thank you for your partnership.

Yvonne E.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

This is the way to go!

Reviewed on 2019-11-11

Overall, I would definitely recommend this anyone. The features it offer like payments, local listings, and basically doing everything for you with the hassle.

Pros

The main thing I like about the software is all the options it provide to help grow your business or expand it. Endless possibilities in getting your company out there or pulling in new people. Everything is better with an app right? So there's one for this how awesome is that? So everything is really at your fingertips.

Cons

l noticed the more you download onto your phone the app runs slow. Not sure why but other than that love it.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the review Yvonne! We are so glad that all of our technology works perfectly for your application. We are looking into the slow down issue with the app and are working towards a solution. Thanks again Yvonne!

Alyssa S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

One Stop Shop

Reviewed on 2018-11-08

We benefited from Marketing 360's services in a number of ways. First and foremost, they delivered our custom website(s) on schedule and budget and provided us with extremely knowledgeable professionals to work with. They enabled us to have a properly structured website for our franchise and franchisees.

Pros

Marketing 360's intuitive dashboard allowed us to see exactly how our website was performing and their CRM is some of the best around.

Cons

There were no cons from my point of view.

Danielle W.

• Customer Support Software

Extremely pleased with results from Marketing 360!

Reviewed on 2017-03-28

I was hesitant to take the leap & spend the money with Marketing 360 , to increase our social media exposure. I really thought that it wouldn't have that much effect on my business. I was (happily) very wrong! My business & social media exposure has increased significantly with their help & I understand now how much I was really doing wrong. Customer support representative has been incredibly understanding & helpful through this entire process & I see a long relationships with Marketing 360 & Customer support representative!

Pros

I can get on & see exactly what is going on... from where my money is going to what is occurring with my contacts.

Cons

None that I know of right now.

Juliana P.

• Customer Support Software

Best investment for my new business

Reviewed on 2018-03-22

Pros

Excellent product! Easy to access, use & fantastic results. Best of all, my marketing rep. goes above & beyond to ensure my satisfaction & full understanding of all features available to me. Over 2 years with Marketing 360 & he continues to attend my business needs as though I am a potential client. Phenomenal service with amazing results to help my business flourish.

Cons

I have no negative issues with this software. I have yet to find an issue to be addressed. Any concerns (through my lack of knowledge) have always been explained thoroughly by my marketing representative.