Swydo

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Fantastic Reporting Tool for Adwords/Facebook Campaigns

Reviewed on 2021-01-14

Love the software, if the UI was a little better and the price a little cheaper it would be a 10/10 but it's not quite there, anyway they're only very minor flaws - overall this software is fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to use and create custom reporting templates for Adwords and Facebook ads campaigns. The reports are very flexible and easy to customize as are the graphics for them.

Cons

The UI leaves a little bit to be desired and looks a little bit dated compared to some of the amazing tools I use to help manage my clients PPC campaigns like Opteo. It doesn't look very modern and it's not 100% intuitive either. But after a little bit of time and fiddling around (1-2 hours) I understood everything perfectly and was creating amazing looking reports for clients.

AgencyAnalytics

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Actually I use both right now, I use Agency Analytics for SEO campaign reporting. But I chose Swydo over Agency Analytics for PPC reporting because it's cheaper and easier to customize.
Gemma

Unparalleled Service & Software

Reviewed on 2021-01-21

The support team is on hand via email, live chat, and even LinkedIn to help whenever we find an issue.

Pros

Super easy reporting dashboards for our clients. Saves days of time each month in client and account manager contact.

Cons

It could be made more visual. Facebook / Google Ad Previews arent the best.

ReportGarden and TapClicks

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

The reports were dull and did not give a clear view of performance. They were customisable and did not add value to the work we do. Swydo reports and dashboards are easy to set up and include everything the clients need.

AgencyAnalytics

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Too expensive and complicated set up
Raúl

Good multiple client reporting

Reviewed on 2022-06-25

Pros

The best thing is the different connections with the different platforms that allow us to capture data in a very visual way

Cons

I think it is less versatile than other options on the market and takes longer to update

Google Analytics 360 and Octoboard for Agencies

Jira and Power BI Connector for Jira
Jonni

• Customer Support Software

Almost non existent customer support

Reviewed on 2021-11-01

Pros

The software is nice whilst it works. The widgets that are coded well and display correct information are useful.

Cons

The customer support is awful and when things stop working, this can mean months waiting for updates on problems you have highlighted. There were various times that data was not displaying accurately in certain widgets and when speaking to customer support, they would log a case but nothing would ever change. This meant that we were waiting for 6 months+ for a small change to the KPI dashboard to mean that KPIs displayed were accurate. I had to chase and chase this, never being updated and with CS always blaming Google API updates. Overall, the level of customer service just did not reflect the increased pricing and we made the decision to leave.

Supermetrics
Johannes
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

• Customer Support Software

Best reporting software on the market

Reviewed on 2021-01-21

Everything perfect: They helped us in every stage of the setup and even improved their software based on some requests we had.

Pros

Swydo provides outstanding customer support (which is not needed because of the easy setup and the nice user interface). It gives us a leverage when reporting to clients – the reports look high professional (even though they are automatized) and can be sent automatically via email.

Cons

Right now, we just miss the feature of having the data in a nice dashboard for live reporting, so we use a second software here to show it on a TV screen.

Octoboard for Agencies, Raven Tools and Semrush

Reasons for Choosing Swydo

Tested the software and never had any issues. Everyone was happy.

Raven Tools

Pricing, Features, Support, Look & Feel overall
Alon

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for agencies and for marketing platforms

Reviewed on 2021-01-17

Easy to integrate, friendly team, fairly stable, not too many technical issues.

Pros

Swydo's solution is easy to use, and highly customizable. It is very agile, and fun to work with.

Cons

Embedded reports/dashboards are quite slow to load, sometimes extremely slow to the point of failing.
There is no support for Facebook system users, hence the system has a "single point of failure" when attempting to have full integration with a marketing platform of an organization.
Difficult to share data sources with team members, requiring basically "operational gymnastics" to get it to work properly.

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Great API, easy integration with our system, varied support for various relevant channels, strong manual customization support and cost effective.
Lisa

• Customer Support Software

Love this product and the team that supports it!

Reviewed on 2021-01-21

Pros

I love that the software helps to automate the reporting process for our clients. The reports are easy for my clients to understand.

Cons

I do not have any cons to report with Swydo.

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Swydo was easy to implement and the support is phenomenal!
Yatin

Insightful, Professional, Cross-Channel reports

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

Excellent tool for creating multi-channel marketing reports. Easy to get started, customize & schedule.

Pros

Been using swydo for few years for cross-channel reports. Tool is quite flexible now that they've added "custom date range" option on all the widgets. I like it better than Google Data Studio.

Cons

Would like to see more integrations & Undo option while creating reports!

Supermetrics and AgencyAnalytics

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

ease of use, UI aesthetics of the dashboards.
Luke

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for our Reporting needs

Reviewed on 2022-08-08

We are able to easily add new customers and use the existing templates created.

Highly recommended.

Pros

We are able to brand all our reports and Automatically mail all our customers with their designated reports and at the required scheduled times.

Cons

The aesthetics of the reports and the pricing structure.

Lizanne

• Customer Support Software

Very effective and efficient reporting software

Reviewed on 2022-07-01

We just love it. It solves most of our problems and the team has been there for us every step of the way.

Pros

It gives our team the ability to customise each of our clients' reports, but also to integrate everything we do for the client on many different social media and Google platforms.

Cons

Our own lack of data analytics knowledge is sometimes difficult to translate into the type of graphs we are looking for. But here the customer support team has always been super helpful to get us what we need.

Conrad

• Customer Support Software

Swydo makes reporting dashboards fast and easy for our digital team

Reviewed on 2021-01-21

We've been very pleased with Swydo -- we are coming from using Data Studio and using Klipfolio and in my view Swydo is far easier to use and faster.

Pros

We've been using Swydo for a few years now, very happy with the software, the speed, ease of use and how reliable it is. The dashboard links + PDF schedule tools are used both internally and with our clients, and clients never have a problem accessing those links or tools.

Cons

We do wish Swydo had a few more API integrations, they've added a few since we've started for sure, but some are missing like Twitter (organic) and HubSpot (in beta as I write this).

Klipfolio

Ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Templates, ease of use, speed, simple.
Susan

I recommend Swydo constantly

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

In a word - brilliant. Their customer service is exceptional - they are always happy to help.

Pros

I can schedule as many reports as I need. It saves me and my team hours everyday - no need to dip in and out of different platforms, ad accounts, analytics and more - Swydo brings all our critical numbers together in one place.

Cons

I'd love to pull in more organic social media stats. We primarily use this for reporting on paid advertising and website analytics, so this would be icing on the cake.

Colm

Strong Software - Will Satisfy Your Reporting Needs

Very strong.

Pros

I've been using Swydo for over 4 years across both digital agencies and in house reporting. I find it very useful indeed. My favourite features are the: online dashboard and the integration with Google Sheets. This allows me to completely automate my reporting, schedule reports and just makes for an easy life.

I was also pleased to see the recent integration with HubSpot. The automated reporting market is highly competitive and I've dabbled with other tools. However, Swydo is the best I've used.

Their support is very good. They are always very responsive and polite.

Cons

There can be discrepancies of FB organic metrics - examples FB Likes and IG Follow kpi's don't seem to be consistent with FB or IG. I think there is a reason for this - but as a user I just want it to work first time!

I would also like to see automated invoicing emails with the invoice attached as a pdf. This would allow me to set automated rules between my email and Xero - my financial system for my Swydo bills.

Daniel

Affordable Reporting Tool With Best Value

Reviewed on 2020-03-19

Pros

I like the ease of use. Reports are easy to set up and templates make it easier to replicate reports for other clients.

Cons

They are slow to release new features, but they have added features I've requested in due time. Also, they haven't added many integrations since we started using the tool. We do use the majority of the ones they offer but integrations with Marketo, WebCEO, Hubspot, Yelp would be awesome to have.

Very Inuititive

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

Pros

Swydo is very intuitive and easy to use. Within minutes you can connect your ad platforms and start segmenting data.

Making complex filters to separate out ad campaigns is extremely easy.

Monthly reports is as easy as just changing the report dates.

Cons

One con would be to create more customizable rows. i.e stretch sections out wider or contract them to save space on reports.

Patrick

Best reporting tool I know

Reviewed on 2021-01-26

Fast, reliable, intuitive, nice staff but they could respond a bit quicker to support tickets.

Pros

When we were looking for a reporting tool years ago I did a proper SWOT analysis for all the (Google Ads) reporting tools out there. The main thing on which Swydo won the test was speed.

Cons

Some features are only available on higher plans. We are a small agency and can't afford to spend too much on reporting but we would like to use all the features.

Supermetrics, ReportGarden, DashThis and Whatagraph

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Mainly because of the speed.
Carlos

• Customer Support Software

Time saving tool that also makes us look good!

Reviewed on 2019-06-26

It has been a huge time saver for our agency, the reports look great and they are often offering new features and functionality.

Pros

I like the prebuilt reports as they make it easy to customize as opposed to having to create a report from scratch every time for each client. They have pre-built reports for SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and many more.

All of them look great in terms of formatting and they are updated often as new metrics become available.

Cons

Occasionally some of the widgets break or fail to pull data via API, but I have always had a quick response from their customer service.

Dennis

• Customer Support Software

Swydo Makes Marketing Reports Easier than Ever!

Reviewed on 2019-11-21

As a business, Swydo really completes our most important job: showing results. The reports we generate are well-designed, easy to understand and show the client exactly what they need to see how their marketing efforts are doing.

Pros

When setting up marketing for our clients, we use a very large range of products / tools. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Linked In, etc. etc. Having the ability to create a single report dashboard with key KPIs from all of those tools is what makes Swydo better than any other reporting software available today.

Cons

The software does a tremendous job, but a slightly higher level of customization (such as adjusting the range on X / Y line charts) would really top it off. Otherwise, it's perfect for our needs.

Tim

Swydo Is Terrific Reporting Software

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

Pros

I love Swydo. It's easy to create Adwords, Bing & Facebook reports. I can't recommend it enough. I use it to generate reports for my clients and it's so easy to customize and automate. And the reports look wonderful

Cons

I'd like to see a little bit more customization along the lines of labels in Adwords.

Giel

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use reporting tool

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

Pros

The flexibility of the reports. They have implementations with a lot of channels which makes it very easy to create a custom, understandable report for every client. The live dashboards are also very nice!

Cons

Not really. We use the software everyday to complete our tasks and create reports for customers.

Steve

• Customer Support Software

The world's leading analytical reporting software

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

Excellent. We did a huge amount of research and we have been using Swydo for over 4 years now and we wouldn't change.

Pros

The integrations with relevant platforms are excellent

Cons

None really. The tools and continued growth of the product work well for us.

Kseniya

Save your time

Reviewed on 2021-01-14

Pros

Our team finds this product very useful. First of all, it's a user-friendly interface, so it gives our new teammates a possibility to get in fast. It's easy to create any report for your client, and integrations with Google Ads and Google Analytics are very suitable for our activity type.

Cons

Reports and dashboards can be located in different folders for one client.

Joshua

• Customer Support Software

Great value for reporting software but has its limits

Reviewed on 2021-01-14

Helps to automate our monthly client reporting and gather deeper insights on channel performance.

Pros

Integrations are very easy to connect and the onboarding is very easy. Has manual kpis which makes it easy to adjust missing data.

Cons

Doesn't have multi-channel formulas to add into 1 metric. Design layout is very limited (i.e. can't resize kpis)

Rebecca

Making Advertising reporting easy

Reviewed on 2021-01-15

We love that it is in-depth and allows you to add images, links and your own text. Awesome product at an affordable price point.

Pros

A nice and easy tool that delivers great advertising reporting for our clients. Easy to implement, add commentary, customise and present to our clients.

Cons

We can't fault it! Works for our whole team and our clients.

ReportGarden and DashThis

Reasons for Switching to Swydo

Customer service, functionality and cost
Dave

• Customer Support Software

Swydo is a great choice and is a good value for the money

Reviewed on 2021-01-14

Excellent. I renewed last year and I plan on staying with Swydo.

Pros

I liked the cost and on-boarding process. I also felt very comfortable going with Swydo after my initial pre-sales calls.

Cons

Occasional delay w/Tech Support getting back to me with answers/help. Limitations in what/how data can be included in reports.