Showing 163 reviews of 149

Showing 163 reviews of 149

Skedda for booking rooms!

Reviewed on 2020-05-14

It's been fantastic as I said everything has now moved online.

Pros

I love how Skedda has made booking rooms online. We used to have an office personnel with pen and paper who would book for us. Now, everything is online and everyone can see which rooms are free or not.

Cons

Skedda should have a negotiate function where someone can message one who has booked a room. They can also integrate this with calendars such as Google.

Kat F.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

What has made it for me so far has been the customer service. We have had 24/7 support from our dedicated support manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
He has been a brilliant support to our team, has been on hand at all hours to assist and clearly really understands the product. He's been patient with my many questions and is always a pleasure to speak with.
He adapted the tool to our needs from day 1 and completely won us over with his willingness to help.
Really impressed and loving Skedda so far. Would defintiely reccommend.

Pros

This is a great piece of software. It's not over complicated, and is understandable at all levels. Clear UX and great integrations with Microsoft and Slack.

Cons

Nothing to note yet.

Trish O.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Skedda is an excellent, extremely user friend, online booking and scheduling system for our...

Reviewed on 2019-10-06

We are a busy community centre that caters to a diverse range of services and events. We needed a system that would allow us book out rooms for varying times and reoccurences. Previously we had used excel spreadsheet but this was hugely time consuming and required lots of human resource hours to set up and maintain. Skedda is so easy to use, bookings, cancellations and rescheduling are made in seconds. The ability to book rooms for daily, weekly or monthly events and choose an end date is a huge plus.

Pros

We have a large organisation comprising of personnel with different IT skills and capacities. It has a large functionality system whilst at the same time being very user friendly so that those with little or not IT skills can easily navigate the system - booking and scheduling room use.

Cons

I cannot think of anything we like least about this software.

• Industry: Industrial Automation

Manage your meeting room bookings through Skedda

Reviewed on 2019-05-12

Pros

We have been using Skedda to manage our interview and meeting room schedules. In the past, this was handled by the receptionist and would be done using paper and pen. Now, the respective users are managing their own room bookings. These are the strengths of Skedda:

1) All online and completely paperless. As I mentioned above, we would be printing weekly calendars on paper and filling these out for each meeting room. We have saved so many trees with Skedda.
2) Creates accountability for employees. In the past, rooms would be booked in advance only for the user to back out. No one would have known about this. Now, if a room is booked but no one is there at the scheduled time, we can question and find out who is wasting our resources.
3) Skedda has freed up the time of our receptionist. She can now do more value added work such as guiding walk-ins.

Cons

Skedda can improve by adding a free-form time interval option to the scheduler. The intervals are currently done in 15 minutes which is too rigid for me.

Response from Skedda

Thanks so much for such a helpful review! Great feedback on smaller incremental / granularity times on the scheduler - we'll reach out with any developments on this front.

Kari F.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Perfect for renting studio soace

Reviewed on 2020-03-16

My overall experience with this program has been nothing but positive, any question we have had has been answered promptly and professionally.

Pros

We are at dance studio in a 6000 square-foot space with four rooms. We rent out these rooms during our off time (no dance classes running). The ease of reserving rooms for my renters has saved us a great deal of administrative hours. Cannot recommend this program enough!

Cons

The learning curve was a little bit challenging but that was really on our end

Stuart P.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Fantastic user friendly online software, it just makes sense.

Reviewed on 2017-09-26

Students can book rooms for themselves in their own time and not queue out side my door anymore.

Pros

User friendly, easy to read and make changes, fantastic for young people to use e.g schools/college, bookingscan be made from a mobile phone/cell phone. The free version is great for departments with low budgets like ours.

Cons

Not able to sort users by date they signed up, cant import trusted users on mass from a spreadsheet, times are in 15min intervals and would be good to make this custom times e.g 12:50pm

• Industry: Libraries

No fuss room booking

Reviewed on 2018-10-06

Working with Skedda has been great. It saves us tons of time.

Pros

I oversee a library system. Throughout our locations, we have meeting rooms that are available to the public. Previously, we had to book this over the phone on an Outlook calendar. Skedda saves us time by allowing our customers to book the rooms themselves. It's simple and straightforward- it does this one thing very well. Our meeting rooms are now booked constantly, with little time needed from staff.

Cons

Customizing it took a little bit of time. That's a plus, too, however, as we were able to configure it to look just how we wanted it to. Just took a bit of time.

Drew D.

We have been using the skedda scheduling software for about 3 years.

Reviewed on 2017-09-27

I have actually already shown this to the others schools in my school district and they are using the program.

Pros

I love the ability to set the time limits and customizing the schedule to fit our school schedule. It's free!!

Cons

I wish there was a way to set up for multiple administrators to be able to receive notification emails.

Miriam B.

Bookings for a Day Centre

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Bookers would often change their minds about days and times and I found I was wasting an hour a day changing bookings and negotiating dates and times to get everyone in!

Pros

Easy to use, paired up with our website for users and potential users to see the rooms available. we have only 5 rooms to rent so we are able to use this with no cost to our charity.

Cons

nothing at all - it is really good and has been a real joy to use

Marios M.
  • Industry: Music

It is a very easy to use software with lots to offer!

Reviewed on 2017-12-11

I can easily keep track of all my bookings and payments. Also very useful to track down cancelled sessions.

Pros

I like the flexibility regarding setting different price charges for your bookings and how it can communicate with other software.

Craig H.
  • Industry: Music

Helpful service

Reviewed on 2019-02-06

Pros

We have been able to transition away from a paper system since using Skedda and our customers love being able to manage their own bookings.

Cons

On occasion, the software is not compatible with people's phones and they struggle to see the booking calendar.

Robert L.

Excellent piece of software, covers all the bases for room scheduling.

Reviewed on 2018-04-09

Control of my room scheduling, which is critical to running a multi-service senior center with over 70 activities and classes a week.

Pros

Primary benefit for us is the ability to schedule almost any type of recurring entry, by the week, by the same day every month or by the same weekday every month. Critical for our needs.

Cons

Would like to be able to modify recurring entries without having to start over. It seems you have to delete the entry and then start with a new entry.

Michelle B.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Very reliable system and very useful to our company

Reviewed on 2017-06-13

Pros

it is easy to use and it is up to date and a very helpful system. At our company we have used it for about 12 months and all of our staff can see the system, we were using a paper booking system before the Skedda is so much more reliable for our company, it is fool proof.

Cons

it does not refresh automatically, it would be nice if you could custom the colour of the page and the bookings.

Kate C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Thoughtful design, easy to set up and use

Reviewed on 2020-01-08

Love the product and product support. Lot of thought went into faq and help articles

Pros

Ease of set up
Functionality
Product improvement on an ongoing basis

Cons

It’s hard to make your own look and feel: not impossible to build a custom home page, but I don’t have the knowledge

Sandy M.

easy to use, excellent portal

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Pros

Skedda is easy to use and allows for instant sharing by all users. Immediate results, excellent system. It has taken many headaches out of the booking process.

Scott B.

A must for all sports teams...

Reviewed on 2015-03-16

I'm Club Secretary of a thriving Youth Football Club and constantly on the look out for ways to revolutionise the way we do things. Everyone involved in the running of the club is a volunteer and like most people, time is precious and better spent coaching the kids than battling admin.

With numerous teams across age groups ranging from U5's to U18's, one of our problems has always been allocating the pitches that we have, whether it be for training or for matches. Skedda has now completely removed this headache for us, making it very easy for us to see when and where there is likely to be a fixture clash. I've given all of the coaches admin access to the site and they can enter their own fixtures and rearrange kick-off times to suite.

I would definitely say that Skedda is an absolute must for all sports teams and as we approach the end of our first season using it, I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

The customer service levels have been spot-on also, with any early queries I had answered swiftly and with good humour.

Top job guys, keep up the good work.

Mark L.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2019-10-03

Thank you! Great product!

Pros

User friendly, and if you have any questions they are prompt with the answers.

Cons

I don't have any negatives to report, just a great scheduling tool!

Cesar a. P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

New Customer with Independent office

Reviewed on 2018-12-06

Pros

its very easy to setup and invite users, it took me about 10minutes

Cons

there are no profile personalization for sub-admin por example, once you setup a time and need to change it because of an error, an admin will have to change it, those are also the users that setup general configurations and blockings, so if you delegate the task, those people can modify your settings

Dianne C.

Easy, effective system

Reviewed on 2017-05-16

In a busy organisation like ours, this software gives us the facility to see availability of vacant rooms and the ability to book in a matter of minutes.

Pros

Very easy to use with ease of recording information. The system updates in real time and notifications are given if changes are made

Eirlys O.

This has been a positive step forward for me and my colleagues as we run two business centres

Reviewed on 2018-02-28

Pros

Its really easy to use and I can manage my booking s wherever I am and my colleagues. Selected user s are able to book them selves instead of ringing me all the time

Cons

Maybe one thing it emails me every time someone books .

Kaitlyn B.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great product for scheduling

Reviewed on 2018-12-13

Pros

The private practice I work at recently started using this software to manage our schedules of when someone is going to use a room in the office. It has been so helpful with organization and allowed us to be more at ease with the knowledge that we will have a room reserved for when we schedule an appointment. It has been a great tool to help us manage and plan things.

Cons

I was not able to easily find how to delete an appointment when I needed to remove it.

Go Paperless with Skedda

Reviewed on 2020-07-31

It's been good so far. Traditionally, meeting rooms were managed by the front lobby or the security. Now it's all online and paperless.

Pros

I used Skedda in the shared offices that I held my meetings in. It was fairly easy and it made things systematic.

Cons

What I dont like is because Skedda has made the room booking process so easy, some people abuse it by booking rooms but end up not using it. I find myself looking at empty "booked" rooms.

Steve H.

Simple and very good

Reviewed on 2015-03-30

Form the ease of setting up to the simple booking system the Skedda bookings is fantastic. We use this to run our home games for the entire club (21 teams). It allows each coach to go in and check what pitch is available and what time its available before booking it. I oversee everything and can book on behalf of a team or edit, cancel if required.

Great product and would recommend it to everyone.

Ksenija Z.

helpful and functional

Reviewed on 2018-03-09

Pros

It is easy to use, functional and allowing more bookers to use it. Cosy platform that does not give you creeps when starting.

Cons

Could not figure out how to use more colours to see different bookings on booking List. Would be nice to see , for instance, when you are admin, how other users (trusted and others) see the picture

Satoko S.

No customer service

Reviewed on 2018-12-20

They provided no customer service when I had trouble with the system.
Automatic reply said that they will come back after 1 hour, but they didn't.
So I ask the status. Message was seen but no reply.

Pros

Great system which can use for fee with some limitation.

Cons

They change the system without notification.

Response from Skedda

Hi Satoko,

Many thanks for your review. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our support on December 20. For reference we've included the response times for your messages over the years below.

We're proud to be able to provide non-paying customers with support as well. Our auto-reply message aims to give an estimate for when our team begins to process customer inquiries. If faster responses are critical for your business, we recommend the Pro Pack which includes priority support (https://www.skedda.com/home/pricing). Thanks for highlighting that this was perhaps ambiguous for you.

News about system changes are published in-app and at https://updates.skedda.com.

Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have additional feedback.

We wish you all the best for the start of 2019!

Thanks,