Skedda

The smartest way to manage your spaces

4.9/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Cara T.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

This does what no other software can do.

Reviewed on 2020-05-26

Brilliant. Wonderful customer service. Great knowledge. Proactive. Exceptionally communicative (I even received a personally recorded video to outline the different options I could use with a fiddly setup wishlist).

Pros

I liked the sense of it - simple on / off type functioning. Our pricing structure is complex and I investigated over 30 products. This was by far the best. The support is exceptional. We've had to pivot in a Covid-19 world and they have been amazing (and charming) - even though we are in New Zealand - literally the other side of the world and time-zone inconvenient.

Cons

We'd love to see a last minute option where if people book within 24hours, they get an additional discount - but hey, it's still the best!

Calendly, Squarespace, OfficeRnD Flex and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

We've tried a few different coworking products but they tended to be either membership driven or resource driven - we struggled to find one that could block book for some people and give greater flexibility to others for the same bookable resource. The team at Skedda really did give us the best option. Price isn't bad either. ;-)

Reasons for Switching to Skedda

Outstanding customer service. Far more flexible product.
Ryan M.

Reviewed on 2020-10-01

Pros

While I have been using the free version for over two years, I purchased a pro subscription with 27 seats for the month of September 2020. I had a great experience working with the staff who were very accommodating in getting me set up and making a map for me.

Overall, this software is great not only for organizing and managing room and seat rentals but also providing me much needed data as to how much the center I run is being used.

Cons

I don't think there is anything offhand. While I will continue to use the free version, I won't be able to use the paid version to the extend I did due to lack of funding, and not many people using the center due to COVID-19.

• Industry: Industrial Automation

Manage your meeting room bookings through Skedda

Reviewed on 2019-05-12

Pros

We have been using Skedda to manage our interview and meeting room schedules. In the past, this was handled by the receptionist and would be done using paper and pen. Now, the respective users are managing their own room bookings. These are the strengths of Skedda:

1) All online and completely paperless. As I mentioned above, we would be printing weekly calendars on paper and filling these out for each meeting room. We have saved so many trees with Skedda.
2) Creates accountability for employees. In the past, rooms would be booked in advance only for the user to back out. No one would have known about this. Now, if a room is booked but no one is there at the scheduled time, we can question and find out who is wasting our resources.
3) Skedda has freed up the time of our receptionist. She can now do more value added work such as guiding walk-ins.

Cons

Skedda can improve by adding a free-form time interval option to the scheduler. The intervals are currently done in 15 minutes which is too rigid for me.

Response from Skedda

Thanks so much for such a helpful review! Great feedback on smaller incremental / granularity times on the scheduler - we'll reach out with any developments on this front.

Kari F.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for renting studio soace

Reviewed on 2020-03-16

My overall experience with this program has been nothing but positive, any question we have had has been answered promptly and professionally.

Pros

We are at dance studio in a 6000 square-foot space with four rooms. We rent out these rooms during our off time (no dance classes running). The ease of reserving rooms for my renters has saved us a great deal of administrative hours. Cannot recommend this program enough!

Cons

The learning curve was a little bit challenging but that was really on our end

Drew D.

• Customer Support Software

We have been using the skedda scheduling software for about 3 years.

Reviewed on 2017-09-27

I have actually already shown this to the others schools in my school district and they are using the program.

Pros

I love the ability to set the time limits and customizing the schedule to fit our school schedule. It's free!!

Cons

I wish there was a way to set up for multiple administrators to be able to receive notification emails.

Eduardo G.

• Customer Support Software

Great For Small Business!

Reviewed on 2018-01-25

The easiest way to share common spaces in your company, specially inhouse meetings.

Pros

The easy of use and configuration, the customize section has all the things you need for small business.

Cons

Some tools are for Space Rentals as the main core, but not for small business, for example for charging some USD's for each Space.

Ken W.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

We use their software to schedule batting cages for a local baseball group.

Reviewed on 2018-06-21

Pros

Very simple to setup. Very simple to use. Users find it easy and can get to it on their phone. Good level of customization for each space.

Cons

Would love an actual mobile app. But the responsive design of the website is easy to use. Copy functions would also be nice to have.

Craig H.
  • Industry: Music

Helpful service

Reviewed on 2019-02-06

Pros

We have been able to transition away from a paper system since using Skedda and our customers love being able to manage their own bookings.

Cons

On occasion, the software is not compatible with people's phones and they struggle to see the booking calendar.

Daniel F.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Absolutely love Skedda

Reviewed on 2020-01-13

Pros

Absolutely love Skedda. Even when we were at the free tier, the customer service was fast and excellent. Very impressed from the start.

Cons

N/A -- Not sure what else to write here, won't let me submit.

Chris S.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

• Customer Support Software

We have been using this booking software for over a year and never had a single issue!

Reviewed on 2017-06-22

Pros

Easy to use, simple to change reservations, and has many features we love. Love having access from wherever I go.

Cons

We would like to change a casual user to a "create a venue user" without deleting the entire booking. Would love to have an app!

Temi Y.

• Customer Support Software

Very ease to use system and helps us manage our room bookings

Reviewed on 2017-07-28

Pros

Ease of use, affordability - free account, layout and format. The team are very friendly and helpful.

Cons

Response time from support team on chat. But there a support section with FAQs updated regularly which is good

Kasandra D.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2016-10-07

We used Skedda to manage the seven meeting rooms in our small office. The biggest issue we face is people just taking rooms without actually booking them. it still happens, but significantly less since we started using skedda.

Pros

It allows us to manage the bookings of our meeting rooms

Cons

I think it's a relatively new software so sometimes it has some issues, but they roll out updates pretty frequently. We have a mild issue with double booking because people can't see which room they have booked unless they are an administrator.

Frank R.

Semi-Pro Football Club 3G Pitch Bookings

Reviewed on 2017-08-17

Easily manage busy timetable

Pros

Great package - simple to use - by far the best of the booking packages I have used - thoroughly recommend.

Philip M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Easy to configure and very reasonable

Reviewed on 2020-09-30

It has been excellent

Pros

We are a small Tennis Club and needed a booking system immediately once our courts reopened in May due to the new requirements as a result of Covid 19. I selected this one afternoon and had it configured in a couple of hours. The online support was excellent with a response in less than an hour even on a Sunday afternoon. Excellent product very easy to configure, very reasonable and excellent online support.

Cons

I haven't really found anything that I dislike about the product as it fits our purpose very well

Mark L.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2019-10-03

Thank you! Great product!

Pros

User friendly, and if you have any questions they are prompt with the answers.

Cons

I don't have any negatives to report, just a great scheduling tool!

Colin M.
  • Industry: Sports

Great Booking software

Reviewed on 2020-09-23

It was a vital piece of booking software that helped us through the Covid-19 issues and made it simple to book a rink on the green.

Pros

It was easy to set up and easy to use, allowing a link to be sent to other members by email or messenger made easy access for them. Recorded all members details once logged on, which made booking a slot easy without having to enter their full details every time.

Cons

We used the free version, did not know what the prices were for full version could not find them.

Alex K.

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 2019-07-28

5 Star, A+, 10/10, 100%.

Pros

This software was so easy to set up and implement, great reviews from all my users. Managing meeting rooms and offices on over 6 level of building was difficult before, now with Skedda i do not have to worry!

Cons

for what i have been using it for, managing 5 spaces in 1 building. there are 0 cons with this product.
Possibly to add pictures/thumbnails to each space for users to see before booking ?

• Customer Support Software

Makes scheduling a snap, even across a virtual team

Reviewed on 2018-06-25

Great interface, drop dead simple to use.

Pros

Wow this thing is easy to use- login in and BAM you're in business. Our whole team uses it, and is WAY better than using google sheets, like our old system!

Cons

Waiting for an official iphone app, although the web version on my mobile browser works pretty good as well.

Fran E.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used for Free Trial

Community centre crisis!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

It's free and looked much more user-friendly than Bookeo.

Cons

I couldn't set up the 3 basic timeslots we needed - am, pm and evening for different time periods 5 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours. Whatever conditions I set I couldn't get them to appear. It would just let me book any old time length slot. We also have a complicated pricing structure with different slots costing different amounts on different days. This wouldn't feed through either. Also when I fed the app through onto our Squarespace site it wasn't clear to users what they had to do. They wouldn't know how to drag the space without a tutorial. The calendar didn't look clear either, it was too big. Also, we have a 24 hour booking slot for the hall and this couldn't be set up either. It just wasn't intuitive. And I couldn't find any help function for the areas I needed. The YouTube video focussed on the easy bits.

Response from Skedda Bookings

Hey Fran! So sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience setting things up. Sounds like the system would be able to do all the things you mentioned, maybe just with a helping hand! Please get back in touch any time if you're still in the market for a solution.

Ryan P.

Outstanding Booking System!

Reviewed on 2015-03-15

I was searching for something for our non-profit community organisation to book rooms for consultation, training and counselling services.

It had to be easy to use, clean user interface, and do what we needed without having to spend a fortune, (being a non-profit organisation, we simply don't have funding for enterprise scale software.)

Skedda came to the rescue! What an amazing product!

Our volunteer staff are not computer savvy by any means but have easily adapted to Skedda's ease of use and clean look, taking very little training to get them operating with confidence.

The customer service team has been outstanding, and always reply back with any questions I have. It is evident that they actually care about the development and the user experience, for that we are truly grateful.

Taronn W.
  • Industry: Executive Office

• Customer Support Software

Best experience I've ever had with a company

Reviewed on 2018-01-24

A pleasant experience in easily managing clients booking

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to learn in minutes with little to no experience needed. I'm new to the software because of a change in management but that doesn't stop me from using the program at all. I feel like I've used this software before despite being new to the company and only have been exposed for a week.

Jiliana J.

87/5000 Excellent option for software buyers and good option to make decisions

Reviewed on 2018-07-01

Pros

It is a service that is very easy to configure and use! It is like an immediate response to any question you may have and excellent customer service that is worth noting.

Cons

Some people have had problems resetting their password when they forgot it. When you need to interrupt a series, delete it from the date it was selected.

Blair M.

Great for shared spaces!

Reviewed on 2019-05-04

Pros

I used this tool daily to reserve call booths as a Remote Year traveler. It's easy to use, and involves minimal clicks to book a space!

Cons

Sometimes I cannot cancel an event after booking it, but I think that's an admin-level setting, and not Skedda's fault.

Harsh S.

High ease of use

Reviewed on 2020-09-03

Pros

Extremely user-friendly, comprehensive, fast. Keep up the great work!

Cons

Maybe single click booking can be made possible

Jenny P.

Skedda couldnt be easier

Reviewed on 2017-05-17

Pros

Easy to use, step by step process, the wording in the guide is personal, not stuffy making it easier to understand and is engaging.
Changes happen fast and is transparent for the team.