User.com

The engine of growth. An all in one solution for user data.

4.6/5

32 Software options

Jakub N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Magnificent support, and a good product

Reviewed on 2021-03-11

I was truly satisfied we chose User.com. It wasn't easy to learn, but it was a profitable investment. Make sure you share your know-how with your team so that you're not the only one who understands what's going on under the hood.

Pros

Well, it's their support. I had to spend dozens of hours configuring it and creating well-working automation rules. At that time, I had lots of questions. Too often I heard "it's not possible at the moment", but many times I got five-star assistance, including some extra debugging and programming tips.
But in fact, the tool itself does its job very well and if I had to choose the app for marketing automation, I would probably pick User.com again. It has many useful features, they are working perfectly.

Cons

It has a quite steep learning curve, so you need to invest some time first to learn what you can and what you can't do. It lacks of some basic functions, like subscription management for email subscribers; it also does not let you copy and paste automation blocks, so you often have click, and click, and click…

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing User.com

We needed something more focused on marketing automation. We also wanted to be able to send web push notifications.

GetResponse

Reasons for Switching to User.com

We got convinced by pricing and the set of functions.
Kyrylo T.

Proactive support team

Reviewed on 2020-10-23

Pros

Feature-rich software with great automation potential and superb support team. I was impressed when their customer success officer noticed a technical mistake in my automation setup, notified me, and fixed the issue before it messed up my email campaign.

Cons

User.com automation may be difficult to configure as you need to plan the whole flow ahead. It's not as intuitive as on Intercom, but it can automate more processes in your team and provide you with more insight into the relations with your customers and users.

Response from User.com

Highly appreciate your review and your thoughts about our product Kyrylo including working together on a case study!

It has been fantastic to hear your thoughts and feedback about how you're able to use the platform to save so much time!

Mariusz S.

Myshop

Reviewed on 2021-06-28

Non

Pros

It is very useful and helps us to provide business

Cons

Integration with mobile phone

Piotr M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Valuable software with many useful features

Reviewed on 2020-09-11

Pros

User.com is easy to use and what we like most is the way they show the whole chain of sales opportunities + good customer contact and many features included like chat, provides us with 5 star experience.

Cons

Everything seems working well, however we're awaiting for even more automation stuff.

Ruud S.

Good chatting tool

Reviewed on 2017-09-01

Customer Interaction.

Pros

The trigger messages and the chatting tool features. Also, the layout of the chat option on the website looks cool!

Cons

The newsletter template tool doesn't work very convenient. Mailchimp is way better for that, so we design them there and export to HTML.

Michał W.

Straightforward software

Reviewed on 2016-11-30

It’s quite easy to use, so you get the hang of it pretty fast. In my case ( Wordpress website) I could connect via a plugin so that wasn’t troubling. The features to me are more than enough. I focused on personalized chat messages and behaviour triggered mailing and that is something UserEngage does very well. As an alternative to live chat it’s like 10/10, as alternative to mailing service i’d say 8,5/10, but having everything in one place with user tracking data is just more handy.

Pros

simplicity, quick implementation, handy support team

Cons

sometimes it’s loading pretty slow

Chris ..

Great Value

Reviewed on 2016-09-08

The app works ok and customer support is helpful when bugs or issues come up. Might not be as well designed as intercom but that's not a problem when you figure it out

Response from UserEngage

That's right, the software is a bit rough, but our policy is to give back with extended functions and support :)

Hannah W.

Great software with excellent UI

Reviewed on 2017-09-25

Pros

I'm a fan -- their WordPress integration is great and is able to pick up on user signups automatically. UserEngage has great UI and so I was able to get up and running right away with no problems. If you're a business and looking to communicate with visitors and customers, you should give it a try.

Izabela H.

• Customer Support Software

Great all-in-one sales and marketing automation tool

Reviewed on 2020-12-11

We are using User.com to welcome, onboard, support and reengage our users and customers.

It's pretty easy-to-use, therefore we were able to save up time to do other tasks.

I am amazed by the fact, that this tool was able to help us simplify our daily task enormously.

Pros

I just simply love tools that make my life easier! And user.com is definitely one of them! I have everything that I need in one place, and that allows our team to be more organized and user-oriented. We can now focus our energy and resources on our customers, instead of running between different tools and trying to find data. I can definitely recommend this to any sales/marketing/customer success teams - user.com is safe, gdpr compliant, affordable and easy to learn and to use.

Cons

Just two extra features in 'Conversations' and it would be ideal:

- possibility to search previous chats by keywords

- would be great if Grammarly could work in the chat (to prevent mistypes in real-time)

Intercom

Reasons for Switching to User.com

Transparent pricing and full GDPR compliance

Response from User.com

Thanks so much for your thoughts and review Isabela! It's an absolute pleasure to have you as a customer and work together with you and your team at Bouncer!

• Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Great software with excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2021-07-20

I'm really content with using User.com, marketing automation and email marketing work really well. Software is easy to use, but if you can't do something by yourself their customer service is always happy to help.

Pros

User.com is really easy to use and have a lot of features. Marketing automation works really well and have great capabilities. Implementation is really easy and onboarding is great.

Cons

There could be more nice-looking templates to build emails and pop-ups.

ActiveCampaign, Freshservice and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing User.com

Because marketing automation works better in User.com

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to User.com

I think it's the best price-quality ratio.
Marcin J.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Marketing machine that can boost your effectiveness with no need of IT team

Reviewed on 2020-04-10

Pros

If you know basics of Google Tag Manager, User.com is a very flexible tool that can broaden your range of possibilities when it comes to marketing efforts. For marketing teams in startups, it's a great way to do more things without waiting for IT team to do it for you.

Cons

Some features aren't so flexible as they could be.

Response from User.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's a pleasure to work together with you.

Anna O.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

A full-stack marketing automation tool

Reviewed on 2020-07-20

Pros

User.com is an all-in-one tool that is great to collect all data about each website visitor. It helps you automate segmentation and personalize communication. I really like that I can have all in one place: emails, live chat, call center, text messages, pop-ups, push notifications, and even dynamic page content. They have a great CRM that saves time by doing all the repetitive tasks. Report modules let you have full control over the team's performance. Thanks to this tool you can provide fast and automated support on your website.
- their support is awesome! They help to solve problems immediately

Cons

Nothing to dislike at the moment, if something appears, I will get back to this review.

Happy client

Reviewed on 2016-12-02

I am a user since the early beta so we’ve seen the progress of the app. It’s collosal. They do titanic work in development.

Right now we use it for A/B testing, automatic live chat, pop-ups and forms.

If you like tweaking with conversion it should do. It gathers lots of data to play with. Once you master the tool it does miracles
I guess it’s a strong standard for marketing automation.
reaaaaly cheap as for something this complex.

Dina V.
  • Industry: Hospitality

UserEngage experience

Reviewed on 2016-09-08

I needed tool which would help me to communicate with my customers, plus create marketing campaigns. Basically I got a lot of cold emails, but never understand how it works. User Engage by being so easy, help me to track what visitors really want and likes. Thanks a lot for being helpful!

Pros

Modern look ,
cool feature actions: I build my own marketing campaign, it's awesome ! they have a lot of different features as a live chat, actions.. they are very friendly, and they adding updates which are very useful! The among of people tracking in their plan so big so I thought has there is a trick, but no!

Cons

some bugs, still under development, it's happens that some part of app stop working. but the issues was fixed very fast.

Response from UserEngage

Thanks Dina, awesome the tool is working well for you :) We're working our socks off to have all the bugs fixed immediately!

Rafal O.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Flexible and responsive

Reviewed on 2016-08-24

We're using UserEngage with a small team of two. While you might sometimes need to lurk around to find a specific feature, everything's there. It's a real Swiss army knife of chat & marketing, and the customer service the team provides the icing on the cake.

Pros

Customer service, customization, robustness without sacrificing light weight.

Cons

Certain features/functions are less visible/hard to find.

Response from UserEngage

Thanks Rafal! We'll do our best to make the functions more visible.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and easy to deploy!

Reviewed on 2020-08-23

Pros

Visual Sales Pipeline
Analytics & User Segmentation
Live Chat
Calendar Integration
Multiple languages supported

Cons

I look forward to seeing what additional functionality and integrations they add in the near future

Vanessa D.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Your One Stop Marketing and Management Tool!

Reviewed on 2020-12-28

Pros

So thankful for this tool as it was a huge help in management thus saving a lot of time. Its marketing features are so easy to use and really do the job. I wish I could have discovered this tool sooner. :)

Cons

I'm continuously exploring the other features of User.com and I'm overall happy so far!

Bartosz G.

Easy growth hacking

Reviewed on 2016-12-02

Easy growth hacking
If you are into growth hacking this is something for you. The API is great: you can connect it with apps, crawlers or fb campaigns. Really do some serious growth sorcery.
It saves tons of work with SQL, managing database and automation. It has some fairly robust forms and pop-ups mechanisms. API docs are well written and updated, no problems with that. Devs answer live chat queries which is rather rare and you don’t end up talking about API with the marketing guy.

Pros

- well written api docs and tech support
- does the boring stuff for you
- nicely plays with other apps

Cons

exports and imports go slow, especially from Intercom

Sheikh S.

• Customer Support Software

“All in one solution for Marketing Team”

Reviewed on 2020-10-12

Pros

The Overall setup is really easy. Email Automation, CRM, Analytics features that l liked most. Also, I like the simple UI design of this tool. It also provides many integrations as well.

Cons

Lack of some of the features like Magicmap, in App video call.

Intercom

Response from User.com

Thanks for the great feedback on the User.com platform! We hope to add in-app video calls next year. :)

Evelyn R.

Conversion rate UP

Reviewed on 2016-08-24

I started using UserEngage when I began to struggle with a low conversion rate on my side. I couldn't afford well-known platforms and I found UserEngage on Quora as the alternative.

Pros

+ super advanced marketing campaign builder
+ easy to install (custom script, JS)
+ custom attributes you can add

Cons

- advanced Actions can be confusing
- basic look of a live chat (but I see they improved it though)

Response from UserEngage

Thank you Evelyn! Yes, we know that the number of functions may be overwhelming ... but with our step-by-step guide and Customer Support, I'm sure you will be able to build powerful campaigns!

Leszek S.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good job;)

Reviewed on 2020-04-08

Pros

Over the last few months, I’ve been quite impressed with the product and support from User.com. In my experience with creating automation campaigns, I’ve been able to turn lots of repetition into easy automatic tasks and creating and running email campaigns are a smooth process that gets great interaction, that I can then follow up with my team.

Cons

Response from User.com

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're always striving to provide the best tools for our customers, and it looks like that was something that we were able to do for you. Cheers!

Gerald H.

• Customer Support Software

All the features you need for a friendly price for a startup

Reviewed on 2016-08-24

I was looking for a tool as intercom but that turn out the be way more expensive. This does the trick... provide me with the features i want to have. Getting started with the free account is great to learn to tool.

Pros

- easy interface,
- lots of features
- can replace mailchimp for mail automation and
- easy to create complete triggers based on user actions

Cons

- i can not yet connect it with zapier or my crm (insightly)
- Knowledge base good be extended with more detail info on features.

Response from UserEngage

Thank you very much for your review Gerald!

Bartosz C.

Great app

Reviewed on 2016-11-30

I use it as a completely non-teckie customer and I haven't had any troubles so far. My dev implemented it on our website and I took it from there. For my personal use it has all it takes. Important that the support team takes their job seriously. What I use everyday is live chat, showing forms, personalized newsletters and tracked cold emails. Easy stuff. Recommend the software for non-nerds.

It's good app!

Reviewed on 2019-12-11

Pros

- many features and settings
- nice interface

Cons

- heavy navigation, too much clicking
- not clear pricing at begining

Roxana M.

• Customer Support Software

User is a all-in-one solution for every Marketing Team!

Reviewed on 2020-08-24

I am happy! They do an amazing job and they really have an impact on our overall performance as a Marketing Team..

Pros

Not only User is so easy-to-use, but the range of possibilities is unlimited with this tool. You can manage from one place I'd say all of your communications channels with your users, whether we talk about leads, prospects, people looking for support on your live chat and MORE.

Cons

My experience with User has been so far, so good. I'm happy with the value they provide and the support I've received along the way.