WebRezPro

Cloud-based hospitality property management software

4.7/5
4.4/5
4.5/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

France

Could not live without WebRezPro

Reviewed on 5/9/2019

I could not imaging doing our business without WebRezPro. Discovering them was the best gift I could offer myself. Of course there is the pain of setting everything up and learning how it works, but man o man, what a difference it made in my life. It keeps much more order in my daily routine, eliminated the double bookings, creates email templates sent it automatic to guest without having to remember to send them manually, processing credit cards and so much more. It allowed me to grow to a point that 5 yrs ago I could not even dream of.

I can never say enough about the support team, they are exceptional. At a few occasions, I brought up a few ideas of functions that were not available, but could benefits of it, if it was something they could do. The team gladly looked it over and saw the potential of how this could also benefits other customer, and made these options available.

There is no double, that they are there for their customer and they are always looking at ways to improve. I have now worked with WRP for 6 yrs going in to my 7th, and I can never say enough of how much I love this software, but most importantly the support team that stand behind it. It would not be the same without you. Thank you WRP.

Pros

Everything from it's functionality, to the endless resources that is offered to us. It makes our job much easier, but most of all the team and support. That is by far what makes this software so valuable, is real people giving support that care about their customers.

And it is a Canadian base company :)

Cons

Calendar upload time: My calendar is very slow to download, it may have something to do with the number of properties we have. But I am sure this can be fix when I take the time to bring it up to the team.

Phone support: Is on week days only, and on (Central Standard Time) which is a bit early for us on the west coast (Pacific Standard Time) . It would be nice to have the hours extended and adding weekends too. But on the other hand, we are not left empty handed, as they do offer email support on weekends and after hours, that is monitored very closely.

Eric

Robust and Affordable

Reviewed on 9/2/2021

WebRezPro handles all of the high and critical tasks that I could reasonably expect from a PMS / Online Booking system. When COVID hit and everything changed overnight, I was SO GRATEFUL that I could radically change my rate / booking policy combinations (sometimes daily), what rates were active, what just went dead, who was failing or coping, and keeping track of what guests booked from what channel with what policy, etc. I can through relatively unscathed, and I COULD NOT have done it without a solid system to back me up.

They are a reliable partner.

Pros

I've been with WRP for 7 years now and they definitely change with the times. You're not going to be waiting on that update forever with these folks, and sometimes another company might be first, but they won't be very far behind, if not the leader.

I do a lot of variable pricing, use any channel I can get my hands on that is bidirectional AND treats my guests well when there's a problem (looking at you, VRBO) , have multiple upsell services and items, and like to send specific correspondence based on the type of reservation rather than the general list of conditions that leaves everyone wondering.

Has a great housekeeping module and the accounting side is easy.

Their pricing is fair, simple, and very competitive. You can pay a lot more for the same or less.

Cons

This is both a pro and a con. They have a switch for almost everything so no matter how you run your business, they can tailor WRP to your environment. That said, they have a lot of switches, so be careful with your initial config.

The booking engine could be just a little more slick, like having a dynamic total for the current reservation and options selected. I believe they are working on this, and while some of their competition has this, the competition often lacks more important features to drive revenue. (I've looked at a lot of PMS software.)

Hotelogix, Little Hotelier and ThinkReservations

Reasons for Choosing WebRezPro

Lack of featurs

Reasons for Switching to WebRezPro

Feature set and price.
Martine

Not impressed overall

Reviewed on 3/6/2020

Pros

The reports are the most powerful feature.

Cons

It is one of the least user-friendly software I have ever used. All the functionalities are difficult to find within the platform.

Michael

WebRezPro is the Back Bone of our Business

Reviewed on 12/8/2016

We have had WebRezPro implemented for 3+ years. It is so far superior to our prior property management systems. Being cloud-based makes it so much easier for our entire staff to be online and in touch with what is happening across the property. Everyone uses the software from the front desk, housekeeping, facilities, and management. I often check status on my phone when I am away from the property and not near a computer. It is awesome.

The Support organization is always willing to help with the most simple to the most complex questions. We have a big time zone difference between Hawaii and Calgary. Even when Support is closed, we send emails to them and in most cases, they are back to us in "after hours" mode very quickly to assist us with any issue. I was just on the phone with a rep earlier today asking about how to use a feature we have never used. The answer and guidance were quick and easy. In almost all cases, whoever answers the phone can handle your call or will get you an answer quickly. It is a pleasure working with competent and attentive support teams.

Thank you very much for your continued support and your superior product.

Aloha, Michael

Pros

Cloud-based, easy to use, integrates well with other products. Out integration between WebRezPro and Siteminder was a big step for us as a small business. The real-time two-way interface between the two software programs allows us to seamlessly manage rates and inventory with all our OTAs without having to actually manage each OTA in their respective extranet.

Cons

Wish the interactive calendar would load faster and you could see more of it on the screen. It works well and is the main screen we reference when on the phone with guests looking at availability. It is a large calendar and we understand it takes the time to load but any speed up would be helpful.

Would also like to have more flexibility in adding of our own design elements to the booking engine. Sometimes guest gets a little confused on the process. If there was any way to simplify the process to be more like what you experience on an OTA, it would be a welcome modification.

David

• Customer Support Software

Makes revenue management very easy, adds $$ to our top line as a result

Reviewed on 9/1/2021

For the rare occasion when we need to contact support which is typically a user issue not a system issue, they are amazing. They usually have the answer before we finish the question.

Pros

The greatest functionality of WRP is the ability to see all room types/rates and availability for nine days at a time and adjust on the fly, which we do several times a day to maximize revenues.

Cons

Support is not available 24/7. For us on the West coast that's a little restrictive.

StayNTouch Cloud PMS
Jeremy

WebRezPro - Amazing Value for Cloud based PMS

Reviewed on 3/30/2022

Pros

WebRezPro has the best support staff in the business. I also find the reporting capabilities far superior to expensive PMS products such as opera.

Cons

The calendar on the top right corner of the platform does not stay open when you log out and log back in.
Also REALLY need to upgrade the package (add ons) display on the booking engine. There should be a better section where hoteliers can sell flowers, chocolate strawberries with images, ect.

Medha

Help Desk Staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Reviewed on 7/2/2022

help desk team is very strong. Staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that help us on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very experience, understand the issues, very knowledgeable and has very good command of instruction and clarification.

Pros

Could syn with other booking platform includes the calendar on room availability and rates.

Cons

setup complexity but I guest this will be the same for all software during integration.

Scott

• Customer Support Software

Great system! Easy to use and personalize.

Reviewed on 8/30/2022

Great system with great customer service! They work with us to maximize efficiencies and productivity as it relates to our specific property.

Pros

The manipulation of reservations, availability and pricing is great! Also, the integration with OTA/GDS is seamless. We are able to maximize revenue easily with the override features.

Cons

Room moves and room blocks are a bit cumbersome, but work fine.

Ken

• Customer Support Software

Good product for the price but lacks a few quality of life features.

Reviewed on 9/20/2022

Overall WebRezPro has been pretty good.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, intuitive, and customer service is usually very good.

Cons

I would like to see more flexibility on the report generation side and the ability to add charges to an owners statement throughout the month rather than just at the end of the month.

Vincent

Very user friendly

Reviewed on 9/21/2022

We've used WRP for 3 years at a very busy hotel with condo owners portal and it's been fantastic. Very good tracking and mechanics make it easy to work with.

Pros

The set up and ease of use is what makes WRP a real good product

Cons

At times it's slow but that could be the internet provider. No complaints

Chris

Great product

Reviewed on 4/15/2019

the system is rock solid - it's never crashed. I've never lost any data.

They have been very helpful - especially the support team. They actual gave me time and they knew what they were doing. In this regard they are top notch. No run around.

Pros

For the money this is the best product I've used or demo-ed. Its easy to use and the developers keep working to improve it. I how it connects with Expedia and Booking .com makes my job so much easier and eliminates double bookings.

The integrated housekeeping app is neat. So is the paperless checkin feature.

Cons

Sometimes I wish the updates would come faster or that I would hear about the updates so I could take advantage of them. I check in with support or my account rep a couple times a year to see if there are any improvements.

I also would like more email/sms automation for communicating with guests. And perhaps some marketing tools built in .

I've used cloudbeds, yet a couple months later I switched back to webrez after my staff threatened a mutiny!

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Hi Chris, thank you for writing such a great review! We love getting feedback from happy clients! Just wanted to mention that we do have integrations to several SMS solutions, as well as many marketing and guest engagement platforms. We are always working on new and exciting integrations for our clients. Feel free to reach out to your Account Executive for additional information on any of our integrations. Thanks again for your positive review!

Brian

• Customer Support Software

Incredibly happy we switched to WebRezPro

Reviewed on 9/1/2021

Pros

WRP is intuitive for even brand new employees to use. It is easy to manage inventory, pricing, reports are easy to read and intuitive to run, it's flexible, we can access it from anywhere and on any device, and in general I have nothing but praise. The support we've received has been outstanding as well.

Cons

Very minor quibbles. I wish a couple of displays had more sort options, and I wish it was easy to import photos or IDs into guests' records. But really this is a quality product for medium sized hotels with fantastic support.

Matt

• Customer Support Software

Affordable, adequate, but falling behind...

Reviewed on 6/13/2019

It does the job at an affordable price. The lack of improvement in the program over time is disappointing. Customer service has been good when I’ve needed it.

Pros

One of the least expensive programs I have come across. It is easy to learn. You could run anything from a single unit to an entire 100 room hotel.

Cons

There is no mobile app. That’s really hard to believe in 2019. Using the full version on my phone is clunky and some features don’t work.

Another really glaring failure of the software is that customers cannot go back into their reservations and update their credit card information. I deal with this issue constantly with foreign guests. I’m not a programmer but this seems like it could be fixed in an afternoon.

Everything is drop down menus. All the demos that I try now offer drag-and-drop easy navigation.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Hi Matt, thanks for your feedback! We have great news! By updating your WebRezPro system to the latest version, your customers will be able to update their credit card number on their booking. The newest version also has improved mobile functionality that you may find beneficial. We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you regarding an update. Thanks again for your review!

Lucy

Ease of Use is Bar None

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

Pros

This is, hands down, the easiest PMS system we've ever used. During implementation, our staff became comfortable with it almost immediately. It also significantly reduced training time for new hires because it is so intuitive. This is a material departure from previous systems where our staff either never felt like they had a firm grasp of the software, or it took weeks to gain familiarity. Because WebRezPro is so easy to use, we have been able to explore it's full functionality and make improvements to our operations in the guest relations and housekeeping realms. If we do have questions, however, the WebRezPro support team works tirelessly (and sometimes quiet patiently) to ensure we have the answers.

Cons

WebRezPro fits our company and our operations perfectly -- we are "heads in beds" hotels.

Bjarni
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Good customizable software for my Hostel.

Reviewed on 4/30/2019

In overall, I have had a great experience with WebRezPro booking engine and their services.
Their software is very powerful and suits all the needs for my hostel and much more.
In case I need some assist or will have a technical problem the Custom Service deliver a quick response.

Pros

It's possible to create packages and booking options.
It's possible to connect this software to other services f.ex. Booking.com and many other services.
It has a Housekeeping report where the Reception desk and the Housekeeping team can update the Rooms status (clean / dirty, ect.).
It's possible to create different rates, and also for different seasons.

Cons

It seems not be able to book multiple rooms from different unit types (f.ex. 1x double room + 1x quad room) for same reservation. But it is possible to book multiple rooms that are in same room type (f.ex. 2x triple rooms).
(But I have to admit, I have not checked lately if it has been fixed or not.)

Juliane

• Customer Support Software

Review (not sure why I have to give a titel...)

Reviewed on 9/3/2020

good. I just wish they had not developed the new platform. The previous one was sleek and streamlined. Now everything is puffy, seems cluttered with pulldown and pop ups. A pain for a busy front desk . All you want when it gets busy is a one pager with all the infos you need to enter clearly visible. The new platform just does not do this. Just made everything slowr and is a pin to handle in a busy shift. also, every time they introduce new features they are buggy with things not working that used to be no issue with the previous version. It is not the best of all options to have us as the client testing their new developments.

Pros

it does what is is supposed to do - (for the programmers of this questionnaire: it is a bit frustrating to force people to enter more text here. I said all I had to say with the one sentence above). thanks

Cons

getting more and more cluttered with the new platform version that is just released

Cristina

• Customer Support Software

We love to work with Sharon, who it is very helpful and gracious to work with every time

Reviewed on 6/26/2018

Organizes the visual communication between guests and us.

Pros

It is simple to access and easy to navigate and maybe by now had some improvement done. I like the look of our page.

Cons

Some items are difficult because shows up somethings that stuck in the middle I never know how to get rid of it I need to explore more and take note of the questions because I don't know how to use well and I feel intimidating.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Thank you for your positive review, Cristina! We appreciate you letting us know how much you enjoy working with Sharon. As always, if you have any questions or continue to feel intimidated about anything within the system, please don't hesitate to contact Sharon or any other member of our support team. We're here to help!

Sheryl

Navigation of webrezpro

Reviewed on 2/21/2017

at first, it was all too overwhelming. Too much to read and watch videos. But as we were learning the process it started to get quite easy to follow and within a week we were able to do it without support.

Pros

Calendar and reservations are easy to follow. At first, it took us a while to get to know and learn the whole system but in no time our staff got the hang of it.

Cons

Updating housekeeping report. At times it does not work. And applying refunds is a bit tricky we had to learn by trial and error. Plus also calling the customer service to help with the problem.

Response from Sarah

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management System. We are so pleased that with the help of our tutorial videos and support staff, the challenging task of implementing a new PMS was accomplished. As always, feel free to contact us with any comments or suggestions you may have.

Greg and Jennifer

• Customer Support Software

Pacific Crest Hotel loves our WebRezPro!

Reviewed on 1/5/2017

We are new "hoteliers" and needed as much help as we could get when we took back our family owned hotel property in Santa Barbara. The family has owned the property since 1977 but leased it out in the early 1990's where it was abused in both structure and reputation. We needed to have the best reservation system we could find to help our new guests have the best experience when coming to the book with us. WebRezPro has been easy to learn (although I don't think we are using it to it's fullest YET... so many more features we need to learn).... it has integrated with our OTA partners and our email confirmation partner. We opened in April 2016 as ranked 52 of 52 hotels on TripAdvisor, we have now been Number 1 of 52 for 2 months straight! We strongly believe this is because of having the best partners...WebRezPro's software and support services have been excellent and patient in helping us repair our reputation...and keep it great! Thank you!

Pros

ease of use

Cons

lots to learn, sometimes hard to find all of the goodies

Sarah

Reviewed on 6/13/2019

Professional friendly helpful service and it’s very easy to use, meets all needs of a small property and simple to train new staff on

Pros

Simple easy to use with great support and very few to no bugs that occur

Cons

I wish there was an Airbnb integration as manually entering them is a pain

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad WebRezPro is working well for your property and we have some big news! We now have a two-way interface with Airbnb! We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you with more details. Thanks again for your review!

Eva

• Customer Support Software

User friendly product with fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 6/14/2018

A proven reliable software which gives me more time for other important things in the daily administration.

Pros

Every aspect of hotel business is covered and constantly updated.
Super tech team which is very knowledgeable.

Cons

Could be easier on setting up folios. Since I am doing this not very often I always struggle a little bit in regards of names, individual invoices and rooms.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Eva, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro! We are very happy that you find our customer service and product helpful when running your inn. As for setting up folios, we know this can be challenging at times especially if you don't do it that often, but as always, our technical support team is there to help. Just give us a call and we can assist you. Thanks again!

Oliver

WebRez Review

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

WebRezPro has been a great service for us overall. We enjoy the ease of use when training new staff. In general we are able to create an efficient experience for our guests.

Pros

Ease of use when training new staff. Great for manipulating hotel reservations. Excellent customer service.

Cons

Difficult navigation when in need of customizing the platform for our businesses specific needs. Sometimes met with some blocks which make it difficult to accommodate guests of the hotel.

Michelle

Super User Friendly

Reviewed on 8/28/2019

Pros

It's super user friendly! The tutorials are great and the customer service is excellent if additional questions arise. This program has reduced our time in the office giving our customer access to online booking.

Cons

I find the accounting side of the software a little more confusing than the front of house platform but I'm not an accountant.

Karin

• Customer Support Software

This product is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

Pros

Webrez Pro has been a great asset to our business, the ease of set up and wonderful customer support is an added bonus. The reservation system is relatively easy to use. Processing payments is a breeze and it is a great value for everything it provides.

Cons

The cons are the limited accounting functions, the templates for setting up emails aren't as customizable with all the HTML parameters and setting up the pricing can be daunting, especially if you have a lot of unit types and varying rates throughout the year.

Response from WebRezPro Property Management System

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, Karin! We love that you find WebRezPro easy to use. As always, if you need help setting up email templates or adjusting your rates throughout the year, you're more than welcome to contact our friendly technical support team. We are here to help!

jacob

• Customer Support Software

Web Rez Pro is the way to go!

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

We love it! It is perfect for our small resort and it helps with book keeping and everything across the board!

Pros

Customer service especially on the Tech side. Quick and easy fixes if and when needed. Super fast reply times via email or calls. Thank you!

Cons

Sometimes there are email glitches, but are fixed quick.